Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

asishamsalslawfirm@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

asishamsalslawfirm@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 8:06 pm

Skype ID:
live:asishamsalslawfirm

Dear

I received your response which is positive. I found your name and email on the internet when i was looking for somebody from your country for this transaction. I would want to assure you that this project is risk free as far as you work towards my directive since it will enable us have a successful transfer.

This is as result of my involvement in this transaction as the personal attorney to my late client, until he died of Accident. I am also contacting you since you also bear the same last name to my deceased client and fit in as his next of kin If I present you to the bank. Mr Joel is my late client, and a very good man. I have searched for the relative but could not find any as the wife and two kids was involved in the accident that took their lives.

I had received the bank's initial notification to present an available next of kin to stand for this fund, you should then be confident that no law of this country or your country will be breached as a result of our involvement to claim this fund.

You must understand that in the banking industry, chances or opportunities like these are common but not heard. People put their monies in banks and some of these accounts are either coded or confidentially operated, therefore, when such people die what do you think that happens to these monies when nobody comes for their claims? Well, this is one of the numerous avenues good free monies are made within and amongst the bankers.

I did not master mind the death of my late client and I did not operate or manage his account, if there was something that I could have done officially to have this money sent to his real relatives, independent of the bank management, believe me, I would have done it.

Normally, when something like this happens in the bank, it is reported to the management. The Management can only wait for some years for a next of kin to show up without publishing it or making it public because of course, false claimants must definitely show up.

Therefore, it is not published and the bank only waits for the real heir to show up as the availability of such funds are expected to be in the late customers WILL which would be the only source of knowledge of it by anybody who is entitled to such estate. So the bank gives some years for this and if no claimant comes forward then the Management sends the money to the Debt Re-conversion Department and the account is closed.

Now the question is, who runs the Debt Re-conversion Department and who is the Management? The answer is simple .The Central Bank of the Government. This apex unit confiscates all unclaimed funds. They are individuals and these monies are shared by board directors and nobody asks questions about it. In fact these issues are not even discussed outside board meetings.

To explain myself properly, I am not a board member and of course not a banker. I am not part of the Management and I am not rich, therefore, if I have this opportunity and throw it to the wolves, then I must be the most foolish-woman that has ever lived. I have fully put everything in place and since this is an opportunity open to anybody, we do not see anything wrong or fraudulent in what we are doing as long as we are not hurting who should not be hurt period.

I can only tell you that it is just destiny that has brought us together. You are a human being and you can draw your own judgment from the above explanations.

I want to personally urge you to see it as a reason that is worth it and consider it very necessary to proceed with me and ensure that we work with transparency and achieve the best of result in this transaction. It was not by mistake that i contacted you because i was left with no other option than this, due to the fact that we have exhausted all possible means to locate any of my late client’s relative or next of kin as no will was drawn before his untimely death.

I need your response as soon as possible so that I will know what your position is before I give you the contact of the bank. You can understand that the money in question is huge so we both have to be very careful and sure of what we are doing before we commence. I will explain how you can initiate contact with the bank by way of application submission

As soon as you state your position in this transaction, I will require your personal information as stated below to enable my office prepare the draft Payment Application Form that will be completed by me and directly submitted to the bank on your behalf to commence the claim.

Your Full Name:.....
Your Age:..............
Your Occupation/Profession:.......
Yours Address:.......
Your Marital Status:.......
your telephone number:........
Your I.D.....

I also wish to inform you that for being involved in this transaction, I want you to know that 50% of the total amount must be for you and 50% for me as soon as fund gets into your own bank account, so we have to apply officially to the bank for this claim, please reason over it again and if you are sincerely ready to forge ahead with me, I would like you to provide the above information as listed in this mail as soon as possible.

Please, understand that I put so many things into consideration before offering you this 50% and I do hope that it will be appreciated by you. Upon your response to this mail/providing the information required, I will send to you an application form that you will fill and send direct to the bank for the approval and transferring of this fund into your own bank account.

Thanks once again for your understanding and get back to me as soon as you receive and read this message. Please this is real. Take it serious, i am for real. Do this with me so that the selfish bankers will not steal the money.

Please send me sms once you reply me with your details so that i can check my email immediately +971522197641

Regards and remain blessed
Barrister Mrs. Aishah Mohamed Rashoud Saeed Alshehhi (Attorney-at-Law)
Office 602, Damas Tower, Maktoum Street, Deira

I am very happy to contact you for this business transaction. I am Barrister Mrs. Aishah Mohamed Rashoud Saeed Alshehhi from Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I am the Personal attorney to my late client from your country who died of car accident with the family in 2014.He deposited $15,500,000 (Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) Only in a Bank here. He died without any registered next of kin.
The bank contacted me and said that they will confiscate his account and money if i fail to present somebody as his next of kin, the bank wants to confiscate his money if i don't present a next of kin to claim the money.I contacted you because you have same last name and can perfectly fit in as his next of kin and he was from your country, Let us work together with trust to claim this money and share it 50% for you and 50% for me.
Reply me with your Full name and phone number more details
Best Regards,
Barrister Mrs. Aishah Mohamed Rashoud Saeed Alshehhi

HEADER:
Return-Path: <asishamsalslawfirm@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT147-W74 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 8 May 2016
From: Aishah Mohamed Rashoud Saeed Alshehhi <asishamsalslawfirm@outlook.com>
Subject: Dear

20160508210205-845aca53-me.png

Profile Elements:
Anil Saeed /
Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+971522197641
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: asishamsalslawfirm@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Dear

Thank you for your email, well received.

Please i want to make it clear to you that am a simple lady. Am a single mother with two kids. I lost my husband on 16th june 2015. I know how it feel to lost a dear person to your hear.

My late client,Mr Joel was a good man to me and my family. I can not sit and watch those bank officers steal the money and share. Please i have come to you in peace. All i need from you is your honest, sincere and cooperation to enable us achieve this aim of having the bank transfer the $15.5 Million into your account.

I am Late Mr Joel lawyer for years while he was alive and work here in Dubai. He was a building contractor with Dubai Government. Please do not panic or fear of any problem. I have the needed papers to back up this claim. Again all i ask you is to be sincere and honest with me. Follow my instructions and lets work as a team.

Attached here is An Application format. You can put it in your own way with your company letter head, fill it and send it to the bank email written on the form.
Please fill the form and send it to bank and get back to me. Please do not fear of any information you have given out to me. As a lawyer i will protect your privacy.

regards

Barrister Mrs. Aishah Mohamed Rashoud Saeed Alshehhi (Attorney-at-Law)
Office 602, Damas Tower, Maktoum Street, Deira
Phone: +971522197641

CLAIM APPLICATION

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.

P.O.Box: 1080 Deira

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Tel: +971 52 8932931

Email: info@dib-dubia-ae.com

Contact Person: Mr Anil K. Parimoo.

Risk Officer/Personnel Banking.

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF US$15.5 MILLION (FIFTEEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: 90109631682317.

I As next of kin to your Mr Joel who died on the 11th of Mach 2014, as a result of Car Accident.
This claim is in reference to his balance of US$15.5 million in his account in your bank with the number; 90109631682317. I am sending below my full details for the release and immediate transfer of the funds into my accounts.

My Bank Account Details:

Bank Name:..........................................................

Bank Address:.......................................................

Bank Telephone number:.....................................

Bank fax number:.................................................

Name of Account Holder:.....................................

Bank Account Number:........................................

Bank swift code:..................................................

And My personal details;

Full name:…........................................................

Country:...............................................................

Your full address:…..............................................

Your telephone no/s:…........................................

Fax:…....................................................................

E-mail:…...............................................................

Age:…...................................................................

Present occupation:…..........................................

I sincerely hope you will receive my apologies regarding the lateness of this application based on some family issues that I had to resolve first before putting claim to the above stated amount. For further attestation of my person, I refer you to Mrs. Aishah Mohamed Rashoud Saeed Alshehhi OF Alshehhi Associate Chambers Dubai- United Arab Emirates who is the personal attorney to my late brother

Note that I will appreciate if all communication in respect of this transaction will be treated with every financial inheritance processes. Thank you very much. I anticipate your cooperation in this matter.

20160509225052-2f098e82-me.png

PHONE NUMBER:
+971528932931
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location
Original network provider* du
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@dib-dubia-ae.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2016 12:14 am

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.

Attn:

The Management, Operations and Personnel Banking Department of the Dubai Islamic Bank writes to inform you that the Legal Department of the Dubai Islamic Bank have corresponded and verified your application and DATA INFO.

To back up your verified application and claims as the Next of Kin to LATE Mr Joel . You are kindly required to respond to this email and provide us with the following verifiable documents listed below.

1: Fund Deposit Certificate issued to LATE Mr Joel
2: Death Certificate of LATE Mr Joel
3: Your Identification

As soon as We receive the above documents then we will proceed with the payment process.

Regards

Mr Anil K. Parimoo.
Risk Officer/Personnel Banking

HEADER:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.159.36.235 with SMTP id 98csp1824434uar;
Mon, 9 May 2016 22:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.182.24.7 with SMTP id q7mr7870535obf.51.1462859034635;
Mon, 09 May 2016 22:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <info@dib-dubia-ae.com>
Received: from us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.54])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id k7si164285oev.15.2016.05.09.22.43.53
for <>
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 09 May 2016 22:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@dib-dubia-ae.com designates 162.210.70.54 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.210.70.54;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@dib-dubia-ae.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@dib-dubia-ae.com designates 162.210.70.54 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@dib-dubia-ae.com
Received: from 172.16.214.51 (unknown [199.79.63.242])
(using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
(Authenticated sender: info@dib-dubia-ae.com)
by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id E3E3278140B
for < >; Tue, 10 May 2016 05:43:51 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dib-dubia-ae.com;
s=20160401; t=1462859032;
bh=UrVZ9I68h8S3bhh8xtq5XsQ+g0MSS7hSGPHtStdBG9w=;
h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject;
b=Th/InHaLIdr76D/0wObF2AOywwuf0ZepjCEb35IRr2Kcavh+VprDz4lVIC449i5T+
6txgZoit4hBACAWh/aO4EwTlrJRKKDPxpGda7TRQmBXW/NXKrq600l9imhGI6UAMKK
FPOh8K4OpVFHZjMLJLl2FEADYkuimpW0sntOKdYI=
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:13:51 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: UAE Dubai Islamic Bank <info@dib-dubia-ae.com>
To: >
Message-ID: <526437181.88010.6fceaa7b-35d8-43c4-9b78-277fc71fe02e.open-xchange@webmail.dibb-ae.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWrc21nLBFcR6fEmJ8naj6gxoeS9Bu6c_oDAcKiRbsCCow@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAKfcJWrc21nLBFcR6fEmJ8naj6gxoeS9Bu6c_oDAcKiRbsCCow@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Claim Application
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_88009_891030843.1462859031696"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.0-Rev26
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.1 cv=R8SjYYlX c=1 sm=1 tr=0
a=V2oOSHMQU5vliqJq82dxgQ==:117 a=V2oOSHMQU5vliqJq82dxgQ==:17
a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10
a=3Ud38Z67XdbWGlVom4IA:9 a=ua2Wq3iTIyrYms7W:21 a=hisUbHDOXvqrd0Ut:21
a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=IgPunjP5LOEA:10 a=Qtp3LICOAawA:10
a=85FR9MV04iqPY4YNY3cA:9 a=BCfpXNjGQp41qgaO:21 a=NzQ3vAXWLtkrBSwF:21
a=344qpcVGAVWTmNlj:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10

------=_Part_88009_891030843.1462859031696
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Originating IP: 199.79.63.242
Originating ISP: Confluence Networks
City: Burlington
Country of Origin: United States
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dib-dubia-ae.com - impersonating Dubai Islamic Bank

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 11, 2016 12:15 am

The real bank is active since 1975. The fake one was recently registered and the details of the registrant are hidden under privacy protection.

Domain Name: DIB-DUBIA-AE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2017999502_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: Whois.bigrock.com
Registrar URL: www.bigrock.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-09T15:20:21Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-01T17:43:47Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-01T17:43:47Z

Registrar: BigRock Solutions Ltd
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2016 11:10 pm

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.

Attn:

We are still waiting to hear from you. Please get back to us with the requested documents.

Dear
Attached is the two requested documents from bank. Please go ahead and send it to bank.

Thank you

Aishah

20160512000527-d3a607b0-me.png

20160512000530-6e0e8afb-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 1:51 am

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.
Email: info@dibb-ae.com
Contact Person: Anil K. Parimoo.

ATTN:

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS FINALLY PASSED A MEMO OF AUTHORITY TO REMIT ON YOUR BEHALF AT THE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING AND CONFIRMATION OF YOUR INHERITANCE CLAIM.

YOUR TRANSFER STATUS IS THAT YOUR TRANSFER WILL TAKE 72HOURS TO HIT YOUR ACCOUNT . THIS MEANS THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDIT WITH TOTAL SUM OF US$15,500,000.00 PLUS ($1,000.00).

REASONS FOR THE REACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT:

1: THE NON RESIDENT ACCOUNT OF LATE MR JOEL , HERE IS IN AN ESCROW FIXED ACCOUNT MEANING THAT IT CAN NOT YIELD AN INTEREST OR BE DEDUCTED.(BONDED ACCOUNT) VIEW DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE YOU SUBMITTED.

2: LATE MR JOEL ACCOUNT HERE IS DORMANT/INACTIVE; THIS MEANS THAT THE ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN OPERATED OVER A PERIOD OF 18MONTHS WHICH MEANS THAT IT HAVE TO BE REACTIVATED TO BE OPERATIONAL TO ENABLE US MAKE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER .

IN ORDER TO REACTIVATE THIS ACCOUNT FOR IT TO BE OPERATIONAL AND THE TRANSFER EFFECTED A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF $1,000.00 HAVE TO BE MADE INTO THE ACCOUNT.THIS AMOUNT WILL STILL BE ADDED TO THE TOTAL SUM TO BE TRANSFER TO YOU MEANING THAT IT IS A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT.

THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO MAKE THIS DEPOSIT:

1, BANK DEPOSIT:

IF YOU ARE IN DUBAI UNITED ARAB EMIRATE WALK TO ANY OF OUR BRANCHES IN UAE AND MAKE A PAYMENT OF $ 1,000.00 ( ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS) AT THE COUNTER OF THE ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT. YOU HAVE TO PICK A DEPOSIT SLIP, FILL THE FORM AND SELECT “ NON-RESIDENTIAL OFFSHORE ACCOUNT”,INCLUDING ACCOUNT NUMBER: DIB/90109631682317
NAME: MR JOEL AND DEPOSIT $1,000.00 (ONE THOUSAND USA DOLLARS).

2, PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION, WITH THE NAME OF OUR ACCOUNT OFFICER AS STATED BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAMES

FIRST NAME: DAVID

MIDDLE NAME; PETER

LAST NAME: OKEAKAIBEYA

ADDRESS: DUBAI- UNITED ARAB EMRIATE

AMOUNT: USD$1,000.00

PLEASE SEND THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER ( MTCN) FOR THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE US ACTIVATE LATE MR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND COMMENCE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL OUR TELEPHONE LINE: +971528932931

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT, LATE MR JOEL ACCOUNT WILL BE ACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY. YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS WILL BE DEPOSITED WITHIN 72HOURS MAXMIUN AFTER ACTIVATION OF ACCOUNT

WE AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY TO ENSURE THAT WE FINALIZE THE TRANSFER.

THANK YOU

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.

HEADER:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.159.36.235 with SMTP id 98csp661377uar;
Thu, 12 May 2016 00:23:13 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.193.10 with SMTP id r10mr4599082oif.110.1463037792717;
Thu, 12 May 2016 00:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <info@dibb-ae.com>
Received: from us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.53])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a76si4617342oic.191.2016.05.12.00.23.10
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 12 May 2016 00:23:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@dibb-ae.com designates 162.210.70.53 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.210.70.53;
dkim=pass header.i=@dibb-ae.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@dibb-ae.com designates 162.210.70.53 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@dibb-ae.com
Received: from 172.16.214.51 (unknown [199.79.63.242])
(using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
(Authenticated sender: info@dibb-ae.com)
by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id A2159181783
for < >; Thu, 12 May 2016 07:22:48 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dibb-ae.com;
s=20151020; t=1463037769;
bh=QzrMg65zXQbY5XQnHG84+PIF8Np51HNhdGf3OgOcX0o=;
h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject;
b=Ufcz+SfdRa0zWJ/vnffjWPpMlcq4TEsBM58MG6d+JL4skBEM2w4xPkC4ax3HP7Un9
/900JJI6RVh+hLJsm6slIBaJVhVkdcoPDXHI1PeeAxcWB923iHULf9EzwEVAErFhyb
rd1U48HZztVFdOI1WG8OH21D9zEu0ZrpbClIBiQU=
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:52:43 +0530 (IST)
Reply-To: DUBAI UAE DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK <info@dibb-ae.com>
To:
Message-ID: <792608938.29486.10752a3d-7c5e-4f23-9f7f-2d1076a4a078.open-xchange@webmail.dibb-ae.com>
Subject: TRANSFER UPDATE
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_Part_29465_1784589884.1463037763541"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.0-Rev26
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.1 cv=U5oydbfu c=1 sm=1 tr=0
a=V2oOSHMQU5vliqJq82dxgQ==:117 a=V2oOSHMQU5vliqJq82dxgQ==:17
a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10
a=Qd4TKwUBe2hiq0-jGa4A:9 a=qMXeA-9EfwqY3i1z:21 a=aULK9SjXDI1-zZy6:21
a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=2Mb3HD5WFFgA:10 a=_Im7caZKtO2_F6nVkM8A:9
a=xcTZD6m4JTFLtaDO:21 a=3VgCnUt8czuNwtdW:21 a=OhptaegIZ-_uHlXA:21
a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=jKA3zP9XiPByz6pPlAQA:9 a=n3BslyFRqc0A:10
a=Cny8zoHMkPBwyejEq74A:9 a=HdYIKsW7m0Hu3ksnYagA:9

------=_Part_29465_1784589884.1463037763541
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_29466_1845566386.1463037763542"

------=_Part_29466_1845566386.1463037763542
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Whois:
Domain Name: DIBB-AE.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: OURL147694.EARTH.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: OURL147694.MARS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: OURL147694.MERCURY.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Name Server: OURL147694.VENUS.ORDERBOX-DNS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 21-oct-2015
Creation Date: 20-oct-2015
Expiration Date: 20-oct-2016

Registrant Name: Greg CLark
Registrant Organization: city mails
Registrant Street: 2 Pollard Street,
Registrant City: Manchester
Registrant State/Province: Manchester(Cityof)
Registrant Postal Code: M4 7DB
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.744545334
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: frank.uba.office@accountant.com

Fake Docs and ID:

20160513030738-bdbed6f9-xs.png
20160513030738-bdbed6f9-xs.png (103.3 KiB) Viewed 4223 times

20160513030849-6c0dd98d-me.png

20160513030851-ebf392c4-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 9:38 pm

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.

ATTN:

Here is the account number to do the transfer.

Send me the Payment Slip receipt.

Mr Anil K. Parimoo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 11:48 pm

You need to go to your bank and make the payment, All the information given to you are correct. We need to move on with the bank here to complete the transfer of the $15.5Million into your account. The Account Activation is the problem we are having now. Without the $1,000 fee the account will not be Activated. Instead of wasting this much time, why not send the money Visa Money Gram.

Aishah
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

asishamsalslawfirm@outlook.com info@dib-dubaiae.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2016 9:30 pm

what is it that you are not telling me. you tell me different things. I did not got to read from you yesterday. I sent you an email and you did not reply. again you did not tell me what you have done with the bank, if you have send the money again or not.

Please respond and let me know. if it is something i can write to the bank and cancel your name with this transaction. I can not be begging you to write to me and let me know what is going with this transaction. I contact you for this and we must work as a team.

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.

Attn:

We are yet to receive the receipt of the $1,000. What is really going on?.
The account we gave you is correct.

Please get back to me.

Regards

Mr Anil K. Parimoo.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.159.55.165 with SMTP id q34csp463199uaq;
Mon, 23 May 2016 23:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.9.233 with SMTP id d9mr2710442wjb.29.1464070837485;
Return-Path: <info@dib-dubaiae.com>
Received: from cte.crystalregistry.com (cte.crystalregistry.com. [136.243.69.14])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t204si14446758wmb.41.2016.05.23.23.20.37
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@dib-dubaiae.com designates 136.243.69.14 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.243.69.14;
dkim=pass header.i=@dib-dubaiae.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@dib-dubaiae.com designates 136.243.69.14 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@dib-dubaiae.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=dib-dubaiae.com; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:
MIME-Version:To:From:Subject:Date:Message-ID;
bh=sjz5rFAZ2000a0uPIHrwCbJxqAwb8GFBSUyiit/zNXA=; b=Wnf1YjTL96msjy3ZFXDuqE0gHe
E82/ksgYtlY9i9iiHMNWTp7Vo86Gfe7v36FY2YiX8bK7ma8hpTIKDD0sHZg9u0NTAOAnwKuX59VFK
oyFo3seBTI9g/1tXHL9MRR5rlBbFqxl8nKnVc6PB0Ls/VaKFyOWVfgFGET2Ihl/VHlQCUzb9utmoy
CuDw9mEDd78puhSpDUnyoeFRWBe5lxXrYtbk0vc7kBwcSkPplJWr7HPrqq89OG/JbNFLw1jrVIanO
fR/PCRCy/GDxw5RKcpCMor9xpS6qIDx2y1nb7rixgO8NQvVoQ3HkYpxT2ToAIkHNbdsTbtwRuP4Gu
Tj7Al+kw==;
Received: from [::1] (port=51554 helo=cte.crystalregistry.com)
by cte.crystalregistry.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.86_1)
(envelope-from <info@dib-dubaiae.com>)
id 1b55hk-004Job-F5
for ; Tue, 24 May 2016 11:50:36 +0530
Received: from 5.107.142.131 ([5.107.142.131])
(SquirrelMail authenticated user info@dib-dubaiae.com)
by cte.crystalregistry.com with HTTP;
Tue, 24 May 2016 11:50:36 +0530
Message-ID: <47773d8b3059da892edf7522ee2894b1.squirrel@cte.crystalregistry.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 11:50:36 +0530
Subject: CALL ME
To:
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.5.2 [SVN]
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Whois:
Domain Name: DIB-DUBAIAE.COM
Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 440
Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
Referral URL: http://www.wildwestdomains.com
Name Server: NS13.CRYSTALREGISTRY.COM
Name Server: NS14.CRYSTALREGISTRY.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 16-may-2016
Creation Date: 16-may-2016
Expiration Date: 16-may-2017

I find no Website content:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@dib-dubaiae.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 1:30 am

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK.

Attn:

Just got your message Alert now. i do not know if it will be late for you
tomorrow. I just do not understand why that same account we have been
using is not allowing you make the payment.

Here is a different account send the money complete the transfer. send it
to this new account or Money Gram.

DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK

ACCOUNT NAME: D. P. O.

ACCOUNT NO: 07952009897XXXX

SWIFT CODE: DUIBAEAD

IBAN: AE72024007952009897XXXX

OR
MONEY GRAM

RECEIVER'S NAMES

FIRST NAME: UZOMA

MIDDLE NAME; PROSPERITY

LAST NAME: OZOR

ADDRESS: DUBAI- UNITED ARAB EMRIATE

AMOUNT: USD$1,000 MONEY GRAM

Regards

Anil K. Parimoo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.