Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.johntom@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.johntom@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Barrister John Tom
People
barr.john tom <barr.johntom@gmail.com> Today at 11:06
To
BCC
Message body

Greeting from Republic of Ghana,I am Barrister John Tom , The House of Parliament and the member of the Ghana Bar Association in Collaboration with the Law Enforcing Agency held meeting on Friday last week on how to put a stop to the populations of scammed who are about 80% of other citizen and we have been mandated to secure and monitor every transaction under taken by any foreigner in Ghana if the transaction is Real or Not and this is how you can help us out, You have to keep us inform regarding their mails send to you and also the calls you receive so that i can verify if it is real or not, then we can hold a meeting with each clients that has contacted you now and then.

Please remember that my services are of humanitarian protection and we enjoy individuals to help us radiate the populations of scammer.

I Barrister John Tom, will be working with you as your personal lawyer, so whoever that contacted you, should be directed to me to make an investigations if it is real or not and you have to inform them to contact me first,before you can proceed with them.
I just decided to give you this peace of advice as regards the pains and trouble you must have being through, and your past experience in all the Business Transactions you have involved in Ghana or within other African Countries.
This has make you fell that there is no trust and truth in what ever business you do here in Africa most especially Ghana,Nigeria and other African Countries.

(1) You must have a personal and trusted qualified lawyer and representative here in Accra Ghana, for without him no business appointment from Ghana or Africa in general will be honored, but i must let you know that there is so much fake and Nigerian/Ghanaian s scams who claim to be lawyer here in Accra Ghana, without identification as a lawyer take note.
(2) You must not agree or accept any business from Africa or most especially from Nigeria,Togo,Benin Republic and Ghana, that has became the play ground for scammers and fraud stars from Near by Countries without the knowledge of your attorney and representative, to verify or confirm to you the authenticity of the business.

(3) For this reason you have to update me your attorney and representative here in Accra Ghana of every business contact or calls you received from Ghana and even from Africa in general, it all depends on how well you knows him and if he have ever for once deliver any consignment to you or transfer funds to you successfully before.
(4) This is to enable me go directly to verify and confirm to you if the business is a true one or not, and in this case you must always learn to direct anyone who contacts you or call you for any kind of business transaction to me your attorney and representative in Ghana.

(5) In this case you have to send to whom so ever that contacted you for any business here in Africa or particularly Ghana, the contact details of your attorney and representative here in Accra Ghana, and ask him or her to contact your lawyer here in Ghana, and if failure to do so you are not interested.

(6) And you must not send money to Ghana for any reason or business without the knowledge of your attorney, and every money you send to Ghana or Africa in general, must come through the office of your attorney your legal representative.
(7) And if any business consultant refuses you should not send money for his or her business through your lawyer and legal representative here in Accra Ghana, therefore means that he or she is a scammer.
If you can follow up with this simple instructions therefore you will give a true testimony of any business or every business that you involved here in Ghana or Africa in general.

You may contact me when ever you needed my assistance to represent you here as your legal representative and attorney here in Ghana
am waiting to hear from you

thanks.

Regards

Barrister John Tom
Chairman National House of Parliament Accra Ghana
+233231758588
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.