Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elfkaomarbongo12010@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elfkaomarbongo12010@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 03, 2016 8:18 pm

197.78.156.228 Mtn Network Solutions Pty Ltd Johannesburg South Africa

Return-Path: <>
Received: from [10.163.118.217] (unknown [197.78.156.228])
by ovw2.sltnet.lk (Postfix) with ESMTP id A81232758A8; Tue,
03 May 2016 23:57:52 +0530 (IST)
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 20:27:42 +0200
Subject: Hello, Good-Day
To: Recipients <>
Reply-to: elfkaomarbongo12010@gmail.com

Please View The Attachment File and Get Back to Me, Proposal From Elfa.

Attachments area

PROM ELPA K. OMAR BONGO.docx
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: elfkaomarbongo12010@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Content of the attachment:

Good day to You,

My names are Mr.Elfa Kabongo Omar Bongo the son of the former Gabon president, late El Hadj.Omar Bongo.

My mother Katharina and I are interested in relocating to your country, with the aim of starting a new life and consolidating the finances available to us in your line of business and under your management. Funds we have available are securely deposited in a Governmental Bonded Vaults being US$43,600,000.00 (Forty-Three Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in liquid assets. After the death of my father on the 8th of June 2009, my elder brother Ali Bernard of a different mother has decided to take control of our late father’s great fortunes and to become the next president of Gabon.

I and my mother have been able to secure the documents of the above amount deposited in my mother’s name. The funds are presently kept in the custody of a private depository firm here in South Africa. We urgently seek your partnership to move the funds out of South Africa and invest it in profitable ventures with you to avoid my half brother taking it from us.
You can as well view the below websites for further information on my
father:
http:/ /www. nytimes.com/2009/06/09/world/africa/09bongo.html?_r=1
http:/ /news. bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8088399.stm

We intend to share the funds thus;

For Your Involvement; 20%
Myself & My Mother; 80%

Firstly, we would need a brief work history indicating your capability to handle funds of this magnitude and also we would need to move the funds out of South Africa as soon as we can possibly make necessary arrangements for the investments of the funds in your country.
My mother and I have carefully worked out the modalities for the eventual transfer. You are to participate as our foreign partner in the scheme of arrangement. My mother personally requested that I send this mail to you to seek your assistance and participation.

Kindly indicate your interest by replying through my E-mail address eomarbongo@aim.com or you can contact me on this South Africa number: 0027 – 742 – 462 – 563 where I am presently reside for now.

Kind Regard,
Elfa Kabongo Omar Bongo.

+27742462563
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.