Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aarenbaly@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aarenbaly@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Miss Aaren Coulibaly <aarenbaly@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello My Dearest beloved:Thanks for your mail and your kindness to me, although I have promised to compensate you for your help in this transfer of my family fund, but only God will reward you more abundantly. I am very happy for your quick reply to the email I sent to you, it makes me to believe that you are God sent to help me in this transaction; And Please do not betray me when this fund has been moved to your account in your country as all my hope and life for success depends on you. Please my dear trust is important and your help and advice is of great value to me as well. Being a refugee here in the Republic of South Africa is not favourable; it is very painful, my ordeal here is hurting.I have attached with this message the DEED OF LODGE and PROOF OF DEPOSIT as was deposited by my father with the bank. I have attached it with this message for your view and some of my picture also for you to see me and know whom you are dealing with. You can also send me your full names some pictures if you have any as an indication of your interest in helping me in this transfer of this fund for investment. Although I am a young girl; but with your help and advice, I will be successful. I am entrusting you with everything regarding this fund and the transfer, please the percentage as I stated in my first message to you still remains as it is. The amount is $20.5million usd to be transferred in your name and 30% belongs to you plus extra 5% for the expenses that will be incurred in the cause of the transfer, then 65% will be for my investment over there in your country.Meanwhile, I contacted the bank manager where the fund was deposited by my late father, and I had a communication with the banker Mr. Navan J. Katleho and he promised to transfer the fund to your account without any problem, so I want you to contact him by email and by phone call as well, I told him that you will contact him you will contact him today and also call him on phone, please if you contact him, tell him that Miss Aaren IB Coulibaly asked you to contact him for a transfer of fund $20.5million dollars, to your account.Below are the details for you to contact the banker; please contact him with the 2 email address below;BANK NAME: FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (FNB).MR. Navan James Katleho (MD)Head of credit control and international transfer managerTEL: +27836191214 Fax: +27865717444 Email: navanmd@executivemail.co.zaEmail: fnbrandbnk@outlook.comContact person: Mr. Navan James Katleho. Ext 110 Actually, like I told you in my previous email, the banker will give you all the transfer modalities and documentation processes and procedure that will back up this transfer to your personal account. It is risk free and you have nothing to worry about.Please dear beloved, let me know once you have contacted the banker and I will send mylove to you and your family. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. God bless you and your family at large.Thanks and God Bless You.Miss. Aaren .IB Coulibaly

+27836191214
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN

+27865717444
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: aarenbaly@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 10:00 pm

FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Cnr Commissioner Str.and Von Weilligh
Carlton Centre, Johannesburg , Gauteng ,
International Remittance Dep’t,
south Africa.
Tel+ 27-83-61-91214.
Fax+ 27-86-571 7444..

Attention Dear Customer:

We the First National Bank of south Africa wish to inform you that we had a meeting with Miss Aaren IB Coulibaly, regarding her Inherited fund in our Bank, this is aimed at briefing her on the modalities of the transfer due to the insurance certificate from the Old Mutual Insurance Company that back up the fund .

We want to bring to your notice that since we have received remittance authority from Miss Aaren IB Coulibaly to transfer her inheritance fund to your account via our telegraphic transfer system. Note . we want to know your capability to handle this transaction And we are contacting you based on the instruction given to our bank.

This is to let you know that this institution request that you have to complete the below details and send it back to us which is in accordance with our banking assets regulatory as amended to avoid any mistakes when transferring the fund. From being confiscated by the international monetary financial monitoring agencies, as we shall not be responsible for any errors in the accounts details as a result of your inability to act accordingly as we will guarantee the immediate accreditation of your bank account as stipulated below secondly.

Please fill up the below requested information and send it back to us immediately to enable us proceed with the transfer .

Your bank name:…………………….
Bank address:………………………..
Account number:………………………..
Your Age:………………………….
Routing number :………………………
Account Beneficiary name: Mrs......Ms......Mr...........
Account Beneficiary country:…………………………
Your private phone number:……………………
Cell phone number:……………………………
Your Company Name:...............................
Account Beneficiary Address:...........................

Meanwhile, in accordance with the international transfer laws and regulations in the transfer of foreign related funds, with respect to the First National bank of south Africa capital flight regulatory acts of 2001 sub section (2b) with regards to the current fund clarification, which is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the international transfer laws and regulations in the telegraphic transfer payment act, our bank shall not be held liable for any omission and or alteration in your bank account information as a result of your inability to follow instructions.
Forward the above details immediately to us for immediate procurement of the fund documentations on your name as our bank legal attorney will help to change all the documents to your name as the next of kin of the fund. .

Mr. Navan James Katleho
Tel+ 27-83-61-91214.
Director, Foreign Operations &
Int’l. Remittance Dept.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment contained here is confidential and proprietary to FNB™. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 10:01 pm

FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Cnr Commissioner Str,and Von Weilligh
Carlton Centre,Johannesburg,Gauteng,
South Africa.
Tel+ 27-83-61-91214 .
Fax+ 27-86-571 7444.

Date: 28th April . 2016

Attention:-

This is to bring to your notice that our bank legal attorney has obtained all the transfer documents by changing all the documents to your name as the rightful beneficiary of the fund, all the documents was changed this date : 28th Of April: 2016, from this date you are now the beneficiary of the said fund and all the documents has been submitted to south Africa ministry of finance for their Authorized Approval to transfer the fund to your account, as we are still waiting for the approval from the Ministry of finance , we the bank will like you to sign the two documents attached and return it back to us for office records. Finally ,we have attached the copy along with the Insurance document and change of ownership which you have to sign and return it Back to us To enable us do the wire transfer .

Please Kindly Sign all the documents that was changed to your name and return it back immediately.

Your immediate co-operation will be highly appreciated. Reply us immediately.
Important Notice! , this document should not be disclosed to any person for security reason.

Yours truly.

Mr. Navan James Katleho
Tel+ 27-83-61-91214 .
Int’l. Remittance Dept.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 10:04 pm

FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Cnr Commissioner Str,and Von Weilligh
Carlton Centre, Johannesburg , Gauteng ,
south africa.
Tel+ 27-83-61-91214.
Fax+ 27- 86 571 7444.

(FNB) Transfer Authorized Date: 03-05-2016.

Attention Dear:

This is to announce to you that the transfer is done and it will take 3 Banking days to

Reflect into your account. Please you should not disclose this transfer slip to any person until the fund is credited Into your account, this is for security reason..

so you have to check your account on this date: Of 07th Of May 2016:

Attached file is the bank wire slip, and please do call me if you received the Wire slip.

Thank you for accepting our service;

Mr. Navan James Katleho

Tel+ 27-83-61-91214.

Int’l. Remittance Dept.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment contained here is confidential and proprietary to FNB™. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 10:05 pm

How are you?

I have to tell you that I am happy and very very happy for the message copy which I received from the banker. He notified me of the transfer of the fund to your account.

He has carried out the transfer of the fund to your account today and my spirit has been revived and resuscitated by this news and my plight and pain in this refugee camp has been brought to an end. I am full of joy and happiness.

Please my sweet dear, kindly be on the look out for positive and profitable investment opportunities which will yield profits and can be managed and controlled by you. Remember that the investments and sharing of this fund depends on you. I will be making arrangement for my travel documents to come over to your country for the sharing and investment of this fund.

I kindly wait for your response immediately the fund is your account and in the case of development from the bank and the bank manager.

Regards,

Miss Aaren.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Hello My Dear ,

I hope you are fine?

I am sorry for the late reply to your mail, just like I said in my earlier messages to you, the internet service which we are using here in the refugee camp is controlled and limited some times, and that is why I have not replied to you. Please pardon me my dear. And I hope you are not offended by that.

Actually, I received your message and I have noticed the content that the fund has placed on-hold, since then I have been disturbed and worried. Please my dear what can be done to have this fund released to your account? Everything is due and done and documents have been changed and settled in your name, and now the banker has made the transfer to your account before this notice today that the fund has been placed on-hold once by the South African Revenue Services. Please my dear what can we do to settle this amount (fees) requested by SARS?.

I am sorry for disturbing you in this manner, just that I do not have any source of income as I am in the refugee camp and we have not been allowed to free movement because my travel documents are not yet ready. Please try and contact the banker for the payment of the fee and ask him how much is the amount. Try and see what you can do, please my dear it is very very important and urgent since they gave us only 72hours. Contact the banker and ask him how you will send him the payment so that he will forward it to the office of the SARS for them to issue the release order of the fund to your account. Please my dear Kindly contact him and tell him right now and ask him how you will send the payment.

update me as soon as you have contacted the banker. The hope and survival of both us (me and you) is your hands. Please my dear write to the banker.

I Kindly wait for your urgent reply.

Regards,

Yours Miss Aaren IB. Coulibaly.
Attachments
20160507232356-22090fd5-me.jpg
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 07, 2016 10:06 pm

I receive a call from Miss Aaren, and she was crying asking for my help to pay the requested fee, and I told her that the money is too much for me to pay, and I promise her hat I will help with $3,000 only, and this is all I can do, the balance remain $1,100 which I will like you to help her with, so if you agreed t help with the balance , then reply so that I can give you details to send the balance of $1,100.

This is all I can do anything more than that, I a out.

Regards

Mr. Navan James
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.