Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrjamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:10 am

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $55 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.
People
Mr. James B. Comey <mrjamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com> Mar 10 at 10:53 PM
Message body
ROOM, 7367J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING 935
PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535
http:/ /www.fbi.gov

ATTN: UNPAID BENEFICIARY

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment and we have now cut the prize of $490 to $55 for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $55 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have cut to $55 so that you can be able to send it today, $55 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $55 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $55 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD10.5M immediately, we are trying to round up for this payment program. The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your US$10.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($55) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

RECEIVER'S NAME: EJEKWU STANLEY
TEXT QUESTION: GO NOW
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$55

SENDER'S NAME:....................
MTCN/REFERENCE NUMBER#:........
SENDER'S ADDRESS:............................

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive the said US$10.500, 000 the same today without any delay.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE AS WE EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER. Call my office @ +9179658659

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,
Mr. James B. Comey mrjamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com
FBI Director,Former Deputy Attorney General
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or
saving them
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

janetlyellen20@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:49 pm

kindly read the email and follow the instructio
People
Mr. James B. Comey, <janetlyellen20@gmail.com> Today at 14:34
To
BCC
Message body

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment and we have now cut the prize of $490 to $55 for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $55 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have cut to $55 so that you can be able to send it today, $55 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $55 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $55 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD10.5M immediately, we are trying to round up for this payment program. The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your US$10.500, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($55) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive the said US$10.500, 000 the same today without any delay.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE AS WE EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER. Call my office @ +9179658659

BEST REGARDS
Faithfully Yours,
Mr. James B. Comey, mr.jamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or
saving them
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

mrbensbernanke012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 06, 2016 8:55 pm

kindly read the email and follow the instruction
People
Mr. James B. Comey, <mrbensbernanke012@gmail.com> Today at 0:49
Reply-To: mrjamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com
To
BCC
Message body

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,

Mr. James B. Comey, mrjamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com

saving them
Wayne

bensbernanke1131@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 07, 2016 8:41 am

+9179658659

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Ahemdabad, Ahmedabad
Original network provider* Tata Teleservices Ltd (TTSL)

Email:

Federal Reserve Board
Address: 33 Liberty
Street New York, 10038
New York, United state of America.

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary,
Based on the meeting we have with United Nations and IMF officials on your payment, I writing to inform you that your files appeared on our desk to pay you a partial payment of $10.5million US Dollars of your fund for this First quarter of the year.

But we are having misunderstanding because one Ms. Carman L. Young called that she is the new next of kin to your Inheritance fund that you have instructed her to receive the fund on your favor that you are totally sick and you can not work or answer any calls.

We were so confuse that is why the authority instructed me to contact you for us to know if she is telling us the truth or not. She even forwarded this bank details to us.

Bank Name: Credit Union Na
Account Name: Carman L. Young
Account number: 908374912
Swift code: cwd1u

After she provided this account to us, she instructed us not to inform you and we should transfer the fund into his account directly because she is your next of kin and ready to pay US$370 needed for dispensation bill.

Kindly check this account and name if we can go ahead and to release the funds to her. Contact me as quickly as you confirm the receipt of this mail at.

Name: Ben S. Bernanke
E-M:bensbernanke1131@gmail.com
Tel: +9179658659
Don't keep us waiting for your own good.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrbensbernanke177@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:08 pm

kindly read the email and follow the instruction.
People
Mr. James B. Comey <mrbensbernanke177@gmail.com> Today at 15:28
To
BCC
Message body

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $120 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment and we have now cut the prize of $490 to $120 for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $120 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have cut to $120 so that you can be able to send it today, $120 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $120 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $120 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($120) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$120

SENDER'S ADDRESS:...................... ......

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,

Mr. James B. Comey mrjamesbcimeyfbi.in@gmail.com
saving them

Phone:
+9179658659
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Ahemdabad, Ahmedabad
Original network provider* Tata Teleservices Ltd (TTSL)
Wayne

janetlyellen21@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:36 pm

kindly read the email and follow the instruction.
People
Mr. James B. Comey <janetlyellen21@gmail.com> Today at 12:18
Reply-To: mrjamesbcomeyuk@gmail.com
To
Message body
ROOM, cJ. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING 935

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $290 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment and we have now cut the prize of $490 to $290 for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $290 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have cut to $290 so that you can be able to send it today, $290 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $290 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $290 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($290) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$290

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,
Mr. James B. Comey, mrjamesbcomeyuk@gmail.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete all copies of this communication and attachments without reading or saving them

Phone:
+19179658659
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York, Inc.
(917) 965-8659
9179658659 is a VoIP number provided by Ymax Communications with an area code in NY
Mobile Phone Owner
New York, NY 10025
Wayne

teresaadams500@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:08 am

please get back to me with full detail
People
James B. Comey <teresaadams500@gmail.com> Today at 14:12
Reply-To: jbcomey201@gmail.com
To
Message body

Attn: Mr. PAUL WILLIS GARDNER JR.

In the assignment to cushion the effect of the global financial
crisis, American government through the Federal Bureau of
Investigation (FBI) Washington, DC and the Internet Crime Complaint
Center (ic3) has signed an agreement with the Chase Bank for immediate
release of your overdue fund which means that you will not be
responsible to pay any dime.

However, the very heart of F.B.I. operations lies in our
investigations which serve as our assignment states to protect and
defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence
threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.

And following your payment finalization and instruction to complete
your payment we have in view of time constrained moved your fund
through the International correspondent bank, the JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
in 270 Park Avenue, 39th floor New York to further credit your bank
account within 24hrs of confirming your information and relevant data
to the Foreign Remittance.

Director underneath: Mr. Jamie Dimon
Email: jamiedimon562@gmail.com
Direct Tel: +13475099821

You are requested to urgently reconfirm your bank account coordinates
and your mail address with data page of your driver's license or intl,
passport to the above mentioned officer for immediate release and
remittance of your funds, you are also expected to keep us posted with
your outcome of development with the JP Morgan Chase Bank.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE AS WE EARNESTLY
AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER. Call my office @
+9179658659

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,

James B. Comey jbcomey201@gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may
contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The
unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply email and delete all copies of this communication and
attachments without reading or
saving them

Phone:
+13475099821
Original network provider* Ymax Communications Corp. - Ny

+19179658659
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.
Wayne

informtn@tim.it

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:22 pm

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary
Ben S. Bernanke <informtn@tim.it> Today at 14:43
Reply-To: bensbernanke1131@gmail.com
Message body
Federal Reserve Board
Address: 33 Liberty
Street New York, 10038
New York, United state of America.

Attention: Unpaid Beneficiary

Based on the meeting we have with United Nations and IMF officials on your payment, I writing to inform you that your files appeared on our desk to pay you a partial payment of $10.5million US Dollars of your fund for this First quarter of the year.

But we are having misunderstanding because one Ms. Carman L. Young called that she is the new next of kin to your Inheritance fund that you have instructed her to receive the fund on your favor that you are totally sick and you can not work or answer any calls.

We were so confuse that is why the authority instructed me to contact you for us to know if she is telling us the truth or not. She even forwarded this bank details to us.

Bank Name: Credit Union Na
Account Name: Carman L. Young
Account number: 908374912
Swift code: cwd1u

After she provided this account to us, she instructed us not to inform you and we should transfer the fund into his account directly because she is your next of kin and ready to pay US$370 needed for dispensation bill.

Kindly check this account and name if we can go ahead and to release the funds to her. Contact me as quickly as you confirm the receipt of this mail at.

Name: Ben S. Bernanke
E-Mail:bensbernanke1131@gmail.com
Tel: +13475099821

Don't keep us waiting for your own good. Call my office @ +1 3475099821

God bless you for your type consideration.

Remain Bless,

Yours In Service,

Ben S. Bernanke
Chair of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System

Phone:
+13475099821
Wayne

lapointem800@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $210 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.
People
Ms. Carman L. Lapointe <lapointem800@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 19:54
Message body

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $210 THIS WEEK YOUR $10.500, 000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust anyone again over this payment and we have now cut the prize of $490 to $210 for what you have been in cantered in many years ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $210 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $490 but we have cut to $210 so that you can be able to send it today, $210 is clearly written to you before, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $210 I don't want you to lose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to lose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $210 you will not lose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($210) Account Officer Info: Send the fee through Money Gram Or Western Union only.

AMOUNT REQUIRED: US$210

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN ADVANCE AS WE EARNESTLY AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER. Call my office @ Direct Tel: +13475099821

BEST REGARDS

Faithfully Yours,

(federalbureau_ofinvestigation3@aol.com)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This communication and its attachments may contain non-public,confidential or legally privileged information.The unlawful interception,
Wayne

Re: mrjamesbcomey7367j@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:46 pm

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND FROM FBI
People
William F. Sweeney, Jr <bensbernanke1131@gmail.com> 31 Mar at 10:50 PM
Reply-To: fbi.fbi@collector.org
BCC
Message body
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND FROM FBI
26 Federal Plaza, 23rd Floor New York,
NY 10278-0004

CONTACT PHONE NO:+13475099821

ATTENTION:SIR/MADAM

This is to inform you that your payment of USD$10.5 Million from the
Federal Republic of Nigeria has been released and ready to be paid to
your via ATM MASTER CARD which you will use to withdraw the US$10.5
Million from any ATM Machine in any part of
the world.

Base on the meetings held with the Federal Government of Nigeria, we
informed them that your fund should not cost you any thing because is
your money (Your Card). Moreover, we have an agreement with them that
you should pay only delivering of
your card and insurance coverage fee which will cost you $55 U.S.
DOLLARS for the delivering of your ATM MASTER CARD insurance
coverage.

However, you have only three working days to send this $55 U.S.DOLLARS
To MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE for the delivering of your card, if we dont
hear from you with the payment information; the Federal Government
will cancel the card our contact phone number is +1-3475099821

We have mandated the UBA Bank of Africa Nigeria to issue the ATM CARD
and PIN# which you will use to withdraw the fund from any ATM machine
of your choice but the maximum amount you can withdraw per day is
US$20,000.00. You are strongly advice to contact MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE
the Manager of UBA Nigeria Plc via his email
address:charleschigozie1101@hotmail.com Or call him on +234-9039444905
for the (delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage) and he will
deliver your ATM card to your address immediately. No other charges
except the delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage.

Listen as soon as he received the $55 the delivery will take place (
Pin Release order confirmation same day).Note: You will only apply the
pin code when you have paid your delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance
coverage. because for now, it is still invalid until your ATM card get
to you.If you pay the delivering of your ATM CARD/insurance coverage
fee your pin number will be authenticated and gets valid thereby
withdrawing your funds to the newly introduced system of payment by
the Federal Republic of Nigeria and you can then make withdrawal by
yourself. This is very simple just contact MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE.and
send him your information such as;

1) Your Full Name.
2) Your Contact Address. working one because is where the ATM card
will go in to avoid mistake.
3) Your Home Phone, Mobile/Cell Phone and fax Number.

Remember you have spent a lot towards this package once the charge fee
required now is paid shipment will commence and you will recover all
you have spent recently.the charge fee required now is not much so you
will be able to afford the fee needed which is $55 only my advice to
you is to go ahead and send the charge fee via western union and money
gram transfer with the information below to MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE the
branch manager of UBA Shipping Department Nigeria,send $55 to below
name.

RECEIVER NAME: CHARLES CHIGOZIE
TEXT QUESTION: OK
ANSWER: OK
AMOUNT:$55
MTCN#
SENDER'S NAME:

Contact MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE via E-mail along with the MTCN because the
ATM CARD approval in your name has been sent to MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE
and he is waiting to receive your information include the evidence of
western union or money gram (payment paper) to enable the most
complete and up-to date records possible so that he will process to
send the CARD and the PIN number without any delay. If the $55 cannot
be send now to MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE, we can as well cancel this and
contact all the necessary authorities to this, we are waiting, asap
your question,So make sure you contact him right now with the
information and tell him that you received a message from the FBI
united states, Instructing you to contact him to pay only $55 for
immediate release of your fund via ATM CARD.you have no other payment
to make except the delivering fee/insurance coverage fee.

Presently, this are few people that received there payment through
FedEx and Dhl website (http:/ /www.FEDEX.com)/ (http:/ /www.dhl.com)

876346453456774 RENEE D. GRAHAM=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
876346457725675 Doreen Koehler=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
876346476543349 Mary Jane Walker=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
346987698765431 Bristol Leos=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)
876346476543555 George Katzin=(http:/ /worldsscourier.eu.pn)

Contact me if there is any delay from the so called gentleman in
charge.Note that, the delivering fee/insurance coverage is must and
very important, so take note of that.any other contact or payment you
make apart from the delivering fee/insurance coverage is at your own
risk. After MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE bring a report to us here that he have
received the fee and your delivery will fasten under 24hours, latest
48 hours after confirmation. We will like your respond to this call to
avoid any further delaying. Do not be afraid for the fee, when
replying this mail, include your position and address so that we can
register it here.

Remember: you require urgently to contact MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE with
below e-mail address (uzokakennedy@representative.com) immediately
after making the payment for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

NOTE:FOR NON APPEARANCES,DO NOT CONTACT MR.CHARLES CHIGOZIE, IF YOU
CAN NOT PAY FOR THE SHIPPING/INSURANCE COVERAGE OF YOUR ATM CARD AND
THE CARD IS NOT FOR YOU. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Your immediate response is required.

Yours Sincerely,

CONGRATULATIONS.

William F. Sweeney, Jr.
Assistant Director in Charge of New York Division

Phones:
+2349039444905
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+13475099821
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.