Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

benard.atikue1tg@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

benard.atikue1tg@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Return-Path: <benard.atikue1tg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 19:43:00 +0000
Subject: Let me know.
From: Benard Atikue <atikue@atikue.com> <<Spoofed email address. atikue.com is dead.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Benard Atikue, I am a lawyer by profession, I have a private reservation from my office with regards to my late client, a citizen of your country with the same surname with you who died some years ago, leaving behind his properties and a huge amount of money in the bank in my country unclaimed. I am his personal attorney and I need your cooperation so that we can recover these assets from the bank before it will be too late. The total valuables runs into millions of dollars. However, I will explain in more detail when I hear from you indicating your interest in this matter.

If you are interested get back to me with your mobile phone number or you can send your response via email or call me on the number below.

Benard Atikue (Esq)
Telephone: +22897743677
Rue: 36 Félix Houphouët-Boigny
Avenue du Boulevard, Gnassingbé Eyadéma,
BP: 3162 Fiata, Lome-Togo.

The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and confidential and is for the exclusive use of the addressee. The person who receives this message and who is not the addressee, one of his employees or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, is informed that he may not use, disclose or reproduce the contents thereof, and is kindly asked to notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately.
=
+22897743677
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.