Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zeminwang147@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

zeminwang147@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Zorpia:

Hello sweet lovely queen, how are you doing? hope your fine.You look cool and lovely.I admire you dear..Can we be friends?

Thanks dear, are you married or single?

Thanks dear, since you are single i think we could actually make something work out between us towards knowing each other. I admire you and wish to meet with you.

Thank you dear, send me your email so that we could use it to chat each other and know more about ourselves.

Sure sweetie, i want us to know each other more. This is my email zeminwang147@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon.

Screen name: WANG / WANGZEMIN0525
47, Kuching, Malaysia
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 40‑60, in Cyprus.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Two hearts can tango why one cannot, I so much believe in the supremacy of God.Open your heart and show love to one another so that we can all happily make this world a better place.I am incredibly optimistic and positive about what the future holds.I smile a Lot. People say it€™s contagious.<br>I am spiritual, not religious. I believe in karma, that everything happens for a reason, that what doesn&#39;t€™t kill you makes you stronger, that change creates opportunities for growth, and that joy is found in gratitude and appreciating the small moments of everyday life.<br>I am excited by change and i embrace it wholeheartedly.<br>I make a mix CD for every season of every year. It keeps me going.<br>I love singing in my car. I also love driving alone, especially long road trips.I’m fascinated by human potential and personal growth.I think i will allow you to explore more of my sweet potentials..Be blessed and welcome.You can add me on facebook with ZEMIN WANG or still email me at zeminwang147@yahoo.com. Be blessed always.

Ethnicity
Asian
Height and Weight
175cm 77Kg
Body Type
Athletic
Eye Color
Hazel
Language
English language
Currently Living With Alone

Pictures used:

wang.jpg

wang1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Zemin wang - zeminwang147@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:17 pm

On FB:

Zemin Wang
A philanthropist that believes in the course of humanitarian jobs, I dedicate my entire life for it.

Executive Manager/Owner at International Business Consultant
Studied Business Consultancy International at Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU)
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Brunei Town, Brunei

- same "about me", same picture
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: zeminwang147@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:31 am

Email:

Thank you so much for the message dear, all i want is to build a serious relationship that will thrive in good understanding and harmony.Am so much glad to meet with you, as for me my queen, am a Chinese from Brunei In Asia but was born and brought up here in England. Am a petrochemical Engineer by profession, an international business consultant, i deal on gold and estate properties as my private business. Currently am working with Energy worldwide logistic company, as a logistic Engineer,.Am a widow with a daughter, my father is late but i thank God i still have my mother..My hobbies are cooking for my love one,going to Cinema, taking a work in the beach with my wife, assisting her in cleaning house when am chanced,watching football,watching basket ball matches, going to gym and so many other things you will like when you get closer to me.I love to build a serious relationship after the demise of my wife. , i want us to always chat each other and know more about ourselves..Remain blessed always
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:51 am

Email:

I think is good for you to have come out to look for partner for your life.Well am almost similar to you.I have no parents again, just only my daughter now.My daughter is almost 20yrs now.All i want is a woman that will be there for me always and we both build our love.Am just a simple man dedicated to my work as a professional.Love is a good thing for two couples that are dedicated for each other.My sincere and honest intentions is to get new love again.I believe by his grace that i have found that love am looking for in you.All we need now is to explore more about ourselves and build our compatibility.We shall be together and then build an everlasting happiness that would stand the the test of time.Tell me your plans, would love to live your country if we finally be together?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Email:

Sweetie, i understand your point but one thing i want you to know is that one thing is common here, the understanding and the hearts to be together.Once you can fine someone that is compatible and understandable with you in life as your partner, thats the best that can happen to you.The country does not necessarily means cos one or two needs to relocate to an environment that will be so suitable for the two loves that are involved.Left for me i can relocate to any where i found my love woman, if there;s anything special that makes it hard for her to relocate.What matters is the love the two hearts shares,So sweetie, left for me, i want us to be together and share more things about ourselves.I believe i can come to you once your ready to love me without ending.I admire you and am ready to be with you.Remain blessed.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:14 am

Email:

How are you doing my queen? hope your fine.All i want from you is the best understanding and dedication towards our best love.You are the queen in my heart.I want u to know that am with you always both in heart and soul.Do not think that no one is with you, am with you always.Since u told me that u have no kids, i have always imagined been closer to you and helping you to feel cool and comfortable again.I know you feel so lonely most times, but i want you to be rest assured that am with you always in my heart.I will always pray to God to help u feel happy for me.I hope my heart felt messages reaches u in peace.be strong soon, i shall know how to meet with you.Much love from me.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:26 am

Email:

Honey, if i don't make you happy, then there;s no need of us been together cos happiness is pivotal in building an everlasting marriage. Friendship is a natural phenomenon that springs up like stream water and flows through its right channel and banks thus touching the hearts of friends to keep glowing together , i would love to be the one that will lighten up your feelings when your down and the one to make you feel better when your weak, i want to be the man after your heart.The one that will always cater for you when your weak, always there with you when your loneliness.My heart has accepted to be with you, right from day one and i will always do everything possible to make sure that the feelings is lighten up always.You are the joy of my heart and the woman of my heart. Honey, like i told you, you make me feel alright always and you make me feel blessed having u beside me.I will always thank God for your gift. Hope to hear from you soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Email:

Offcourse baby, i want you to be such a positive lady that we shall be together.We share same similar life history, i was born only me but i grew up been strong and working hard to crave an niche for myself and my surroundings.I want the best from you dear.Be strong, i will be travelling for contract at Asia, i intend to meet with you once am done from there, pls i want us to build our love to be strong, so that we could use it to build our love and know each other more before my arrival in your country.I would come and meet with u then we could travel together to United kingdom.I really want to see you beside me honey.Just be strong for me dear, i dont want anything to happen to you my queen.I really have plans to meet with you.I care dear.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Email:

Thanks so much my dear, lovely queen. it gives me joy to be strong with you.I know you have passed through alots of difficulties in life, but all my prayers is for your hearts to be healed.I have arrived in malaysia now, everything is moving very well.I pray God will help our hearts to be together,.All my plans is to meet with you once am done from here.Honey you can download whatsapp in your phone, it would be much easier for us to always be contact with each other. I want us to build a love that would be very closer to each other,Hope to hear from you soonest.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 01, 2016 3:10 am

Email:

Thank you so much my dear lovely queen, am glad that you have replied me.I have worried for long i have not heard from you.You must make sure you give in touch with me always, atleast everyday i want to always know how you are doing my dear.
Thank you so much for your reply, yes honey i have arrived here and i will be meeting with directors from ministry of works as regards my contract signing tomorrow by 10.am in the morning.I want you to know that i need your earnest prayers so that everything will work out fine.I will be signing the contract tomorrow after the final interview.I need your prayers my queen, after tomorrow then i will know how long the contract will last, but is not exceeding 2months from the initial arrangements and proposals that was sent me to confirm the approval of the contract pending final approval now i have arrived..
Since you dont have whatsapp number, then u can use this mobile phone number i will be using here in malaysia to reach me sweetie, +60143577683. Hope to hear from you soonest my lovely angel.

+60143577683
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.