Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Loan Scam sean65045@gmail.com nathanielrussell2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Loan Scam sean65045@gmail.com nathanielrussell2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Sean John <sean65045@gmail.com> Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 5:09 AM
To: CLIPPED
Bcc: CLIPPED
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Sir/Madam

Are you a business man or woman? we are offering loans to the public with a very low rate of 2%... Apply now because We offer personal loan and business loans Do you need a Loan of any Amount for funding such as:

a) Personal Loan,Business Expansion,
b) Business Start-up ,Education,
c) Debt Consolidation , Home Improvement Loans
d) Hard Money Loans, Investment Loans,
CONTACT EMAIL us now (sean65045@gmail.com)

Fill out the below information for procedure.
Full Name:
Address:
City:
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Purpose For Loan:
Phone Number:

Thanks for your time,

Kinds Regards,
C.E.O
Mr Sean John

Being a Gmail account there's no way to track the IP.

Sean John <sean65045@gmail.com> Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 1:56 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
You are welcome Dear CLIPPED ,

Having agreed to terms of this loan, there is one final last step which is the payment of the Loan Approval Bank Charges. As soon as your $30,000.00 USD loan is approved for transfer it will be in your designated account in the next 2 hours, after your payment is confirmed.

The following requirements below should be sent to this office for confirmation and final process of your lo.an transfer.After verification,Your loan will be transferred into your bank Account within {2} working hours

1) Full name
2) Address
3) Phone #
4) Bank Name
5) Account #
6) Route #
7) Bank Address
8) Type Of Account
9) International Passport

Please make sure all information you are providing are correct.

In regards to the payment of the APPROVAL CHARGES, you are to send it to the company accountant officer which details is below. You are to send the payment via WESTERN UNION transfer and please make sure that the details and use correctly.

I will be awaiting your immediate responds on the payment because i am well convinced that as soon as you make this very payment in which your loan should be transferred into your banking account?, your victory is 100% assured and guaranteed.

PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE APPROVAL CHARGES NOW THROUGH WESTERN UNION

Name Of Receiver: Aguebor Precious
City:Moscow
Text Question:How
Text Answer:Fine
AMOUNT:$264:66 USD

Once you make the payment this information indicated below is what you are to send to validate your payment made.

SENDER NAME
SENDER ADDRESS
Reference Number..... 10 Digit number provided to you by Western Union

I will await a positive response from you shortly.

Further more, you are to provide two details for the completion of this transaction. , payment information from western union, and your banking details for transfer of your loan.

Keep in touch with me with Good News now.

Have a Blessed day.

Your swift response to this mail will be highly appreciated and determine how soon your loan will be transfer to you.

I will await to hear from you today with a positive response.

God Bless
Your Lender
Mr Sean John

Sean John <sean65045@gmail.com> Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Attn: CLIPPED

MEDIA DEPARTMENT OF SEAN JOHN FINANCE AGENCY,NO.1. FAIRCAPE BUILDING,56 BARRACK STREET,CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA/RUSSIA..MOSCOW
EMAIL :(sean65045@gmail.com)
Cell:+27742498386
+79262450199

I am in receipt of your Filled Loan Application Form, and below this email is the Loan Terms and Conditions for your Loan Amount of $30,000.00 USD And I want you to be rest assured that you are in the right place of getting funded as soon as possible and you will never have any regret of taking this Loan from my Company.

I want you to know that I am a registered credit company and I have been giving out loans for more than 13 years now i do all the work myself and have no overhead so I am able to arrange better and faster loans for my clients. I can arrange a personal or business loan for you and send it to you as soon as you need it. The loan can also be on a Secured or an Unsecured basis depending on the amount you are requesting.

I can lend you the money, but once again i want to be sure you are very serious and trustworthy Person, So you will let me know today how soon you can be able to make payment for the Approval charges for the International Lending Government to issue out your Certificate for Lending World Wide.

I want to use this opportunity to welcome you, I can fully assure you that you are in the very right place, and you will not have any cause to worry about and secondly you won't have any regret taking this loan from me. Once again you are very much welcome. Still Sorry for responding late as it was too much work on my desk.

HERE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITION.

APPLICANT'S DETAILS:

* Name Of Applicant: CLIPPED
* Amount:$30,000.00 USD
* Loan Duration:( 5 years)

LOAN TERMS AND REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

The loan repayment is based on a monthly basis which consist of the loan capital and interest rate together. Like its written, the loan duration period is for 5 years So find the interest rate and payment schedule below:

=======================
Loan Balance.... $30,000.00
Loan Interest Rate.....2%
LOAN APPROVAL CHARGES....$264:66 USD
Loan Term.....5 years
Monthly Loan Payment.....$525.83
Number of Payments.......... 60
Cumulative Payments......$31,549.98
Total Interest Paid...........$1,549.98

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $525.83 plus a final payment of $526.01.
=================================

Furthermore be informed that in line with the rules governing this organization, you will be required to make payment on monthly basis.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{1} The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 4 months after loan has been transferred.

{2} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{3} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

{4} Note: I will be making the payment of your Insurance and Tax fee so your loan papers can be processed.

{5} You are only expected to make the payment for the Government Approval Charges so your loan can be approved by the International Lending Government as soon as possible for immediate transfer to your bank account. And the amount you are to make is $264:66 USD for your loan Approve by the Approval Department.

In agreement to this, applicant is expected to sign the loan agreement. Once this is received, we will inform you when your loan will be approved and ready for transfer. Note: In case you are unable to print and send a scanned copy back to us, you can as well use your name in place of your signature in agreement and send it back to us.

Applicant Sign

Date

Upon receipt of the above information we shall immediately request for your account information so that the funds could be wired to you.

Kindly get back as we await your swift reply to this mail.

Your swift response to this mail will be highly appreciated and determine how soon your loan will be transfer to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Sean John
Cell phone number:+27742498386 Or+79262450199
Executive Zonal Coordinator

Cell: +27742498386
+79262450199
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit title
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Loan Scammer: nathanielrussell2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Nathaniel Russell <nathanielrussell2@gmail.com> Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Reply-To: nathanielrussell2@gmail.com
To: CLIPPED
Dear Email Owner,

Do you need a fast loan? Do you have debt you wish to clear? Are you financially down and you need to establish a business? Has the bank turned you down as a result of your bad credit? Worry no more as Tom Finance Home is willing to give you a loan at low interest rate of 2%.If you are interested in our loan offer and wish to apply for a loan,do contact us with the information provided....E-MAIL..(nathanielrussell2@gmail.com)

YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Your names:_
Your Sex:_
Your country:_
Your address:_
Your occupation:_
Mobile number:_
Monthly Income:_
Loan Amount Needed:_
Loan Duration:_
Purpose of Loan:_

Best Regards,
Mr Nathaniel Russell
nathanielrussell2@gmail.com

G-Mail Header:
Received: by 10.229.202.198 with HTTP; Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:48:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 03:48:56 +0200
Message-ID: <CAC6Wcrhg3diu_xOEkG3A4GPow3-7Qi7-u-dVMiuGpxpSJ=6+XA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LOAN APPLY

Nathaniel Russell <nathanielrussell2@gmail.com> Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Attn:MYNAME
Company Name: Nathaniel Russell Financial Services{N.F.S}
Address:Kuala Lumpur centre.Ground Floor, West Block..Wisma Selangor Dredging142C Jalan Ampang.. 50450 Kuala Lumpur..COuntry..Malaysia
Email: nathanielrussell2@gmail.com
jeffreyludden@gmail.com
Motto: Your Comfort Is Our Most Priority
Tel: +60166247785

Fax +27867756822

Good Day To You MYNAME,

In response to your email,and i want you to see below for Our Loan Terms And Repayment Plans for your loan amount of $ MYAMOUNT and I want you to be rest assured that you are in the right place to obtain this loan, and your Loan is guaranteed to you and also you never regret applying for this loan.

I can lend you the loan amount you requested, but Again, I want to be sure that you are very serious and trust worthy and you really need this loan, just as i am reliable, I want to use this medium to welcome you to Roland Financial Services(Motto: Your Comfort Is Our Most Priority), I totally can assure you once again that this is in the right place and have no cause for to be skeptical, and secondly, you have no regrets. Again, a warm welcome to you MYNAME, However we like you to see below for the Terms And Condition and get back to us if you okay, with that so that we can proceed but if you have anything that is not cleared then you can as well let us know..

LOAN CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:

{1} The applicant must repay the loan at the end of each month starting one(1) year after the loan has been received by the applicant.

{2} Failure to repay the loan on the scheduled date and time or Failure to pay monthly, legal action will be taken against the borrower by our attorney immediately.

{3} of the loan applicant is given one(1) year grace period to repay the loan in full so you have a total of five(5) years to pay back total loan amount of $ MYAMOUNT usd

{4} Note: Once you agree to the terms and conditions of your loan will be approved and deposited in the Bank transfer and once we receive your information bank of operation is carried out

**{5} Identification: If you are in agreement with our Loan Terms And Repayment Plans i will want you to send us a scanned copy of your Work Id Card or a copy of your Driver's License for Identification and documentation and you are also required to fill out the Banking Information Requirements Form Below for an immediate transfer of the Loan if you are in agreement with our Loan Terms so that we can commence on the Transfer.

Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Your Province:
Account Number:
Branch Code:
Name Of Account Owner:

LOAN TERMS AND PAYMENT PLANS

Loan Amount needed:__________$ Usd
Loan Interest Rate:__________2%
Loan Term:___________________ Years
Monthly Loan Payment:________$
Number of Payments:__________60
Cumulative Payments:_________$
Total Interest Paid:______________$

The loan repayment is based on a monthly basis, consisting in loans and interests together. As written, the Loan Duration Three(5) Years.

We look further to better serve

Awaiting your urgent response soonest

Kind Regards,
Mr Nathaniel Russell

Nathaniel Russell <nathanielrussell2@gmail.com> Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
To: ,CLIPPED>
Dear MYNAME

Thanks for your email. I want to let you know that your banking details was well receive and your necessary information needed . we have to make proper verification and we are so sorry for the late response. Your information has been forwarded over to my barrister for further proceeds as you may know that the amount cannot be easily insured and released for transfer like that so we have to take your ID to several offices for proper verification and to make sure that we know whom we are offering our money and for security purpose.

Furthermore a hard insurance policy have been made to secure the safety of this loan transaction and to avoid and means of risk between the lender and the borrower so the loan is under a final verification for instrument by the Ministry of Finance so once been insured you will be notified.I want you to understand that this instrument is also to serve as security for the loan since there is no physical collateral involved in this transaction.

However,as the loan is been under final instrument by the Ministry Of Finance my barrister have to make sure that the loan is been insured successfully for the interest of both parties and to avoid any means of risk, theft and scam between we both so as a matter of fact, the insurance company are demanding for $850 USD which will be paid by both parties meaning the lender pays half of the amount $425 and the borrower pays the balance amount of $425 so as a matter of fact i must let you know that you are so lucky to have applied for this loan here so i will do everything within my disposal to make sure that you have your loan once this transaction have been fully secured {Insured}.

Finally you need to try as much as you can to raise this amount of $425 as soon as possible so as to avoid any delay on this loan transaction so. MYNAME, i believe you to be a honest person and to repay my loan amount as calculated for you so let me know your response to this email ASAP so that final proceeds can be made for the release of your loan/funds for transfer because all your information has already been farwaded to the accounting department for transfer of funds. You have to do all you can't today to have this fee send ok. I will try and borrow my own part of this fee from a friend now. so i will plead with you to try and look for your own part of this fee once you get this mail and urgently send it today once the Ministry of Finance get they fee, then your loan will be Insured and release immediately for you. You loan amount of $MYAMOUNT will be Insured and process for transfer. Also the insurment of this loan is to safeguard/protect any of us from runing at a lost at the end of the day. For example if i fail to transfer the loan to you after the insurment, the Inter Law Chambers ( Anothony General ) will hold me responsible and pay you what i was suppose to transfer to you, the same applies to you if after transferring the loan to your Bank Account, you don't pay me at the proposed time. but i trust you of my monthly repayment in this loan, Am i right???

You are to send your part of this payment with the details below.

TELL ME IF YOU READY NTO SEND THIS FEE VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU THE INFORMATION

I will await your urgent response

Yours Faithfully
Mr Nathanael Russell

PHONE NUMBERS:
+60166247785
Fax +27867756822
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged. Same scammer using two different email addresses.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Loan Scam sean65045@gmail.com nathanielrussell2@gmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Adding another listed E-mail address and another added cell phone:

Sean John <sean65045@gmail.com> Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Dear Valued Customer

MEDIA DEPARTMENT OF SEAN JOHN FINANCE AGENCY,288 e. putnam ave. greenwich CT United States of America. HOUSE..NO 8 SARATOVSKAYA STREET..FLAT 12 FLOOR 1, ENTRANCE 1,
COUNTRY..RUSSIA... CITY MOSCOW...SOUTH AFRICA
Email: (sean65045@gmail.com)
Email: barcharto@usa.com

BRANCH COMPANY USA...Phone Number: +19102164262
Russia.....+79262450199
Cell: +27742498386

Thanks for your response to my Announcement. My loan conditions are easy and safe to understand and you will get the loan if you meet up with the requirement that I have listed below. In this email I have written more details about my loan. I want you to know that I am a registered credit company and I have been giving out loans for more than 13 years now i do all the work myself and have no overhead so I am able to arrange better and faster loans for my clients. I can arrange a personal or business loan for you and send it to you as soon as you need it. The loan can also be on a Secured or an Unsecured basis depending on the amount you are requesting.

In getting a loan from our company, there are some information we need to pass across to you before we can proceed to the application process

Criteria
- Borrower must be above 18 years.
- Borrower must have a valid ID. (1 Forms of ID are required)
- Borrower must have a job and have a good monthly income.
- Borrower should be ready to sign the loan Contract/Agreement papers for the loan during the processing.
- Borrower Must Agree to the Loan Terms and Conditions.

For a Personal Loan
- Choose Between $2,000 and $900,000.00
- Choose Between 1 and 25 years to payback.
- Accept a Low APR of 2%

For a Business Loan
- Choose Between $10,000 and $10,000,000.00
- Choose Between 1 and 30 years to payback.
- Accept a Low APR of 2%

INFORMATION NEEDED:

As for the information needed, you will need to fill an application which contains your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a full documentation of the loan terms and agreement contract which you will be expected to sign and send back to the company for approval if satisfied. Loan is offered at 2% interest.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HAVE YOUR LOAN APPROVED:

After receiving your application form, all documents will be forwarded to you either by fax or email attachment within 24 hours. Immediately the signed document is received from the applicant, approval document follows within 24 hours. So i will rather say, it will take 48 hours to have your loan processed, approved and released to you.

CREDIT REQUIREMENT:

We will offer you the desired loan amount with no regard to your present Credit Status.

HOW DO I APPLY

Please Fill this application Form below:

{BORROWER'S DATA INFORMATION}

*(1)Loan Amount Needed:
*(2)Loan Amount Needed In Words:
*(3)Full Names:
*(4)Country:
*(5)Valid Cell Phone Number Or Tel Phone:
*(6)Purpose Of Loan:
*(7)Address:
*(8)Occupation:
*(9)Gender: Male Or Female:
*(10)Nationality:
*(11)Loan Duration:
*(12)State:
*(13)City:
*(14)Age:

We believe we have been able to answer most of the questions that are frequently asked by loan applicants before securing a loan. In agreement to the above rules/policies, you are expected to fill the form provided above.

Thanks for your understanding and for choosing this firm,

Regards.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Sean John
Cell phone numb: +27742498386

Another Gmail address so no valid IP;

Added Cell number:
+27742498386
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:05 pm

More Phone numbers:
Sean John <sean65045@gmail.com> Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM

MEDIA DEPARTMENT OF SEAN JOHN FINANCE AGENCY,288 e. putnam ave. greenwich CT United States of America. HOUSE..NO 8 SARATOVSKAYA STREET..FLAT 12 FLOOR 1, ENTRANCE 1,
COUNTRY..RUSSIA... CITY MOSCOW..SOUTH AFRICA
EMAIL :(sean65045@gmail.com)
USA...Phone Number: +16464939674 Phone: +277424498386
Cell:+79262450199

CLIPPED Having agreed to terms of this loan, there is one final last step which is the payment of the Loan Approval Bank Charges. As soon as your $45,000.00 Usd loan is approved for transfer it will be in your designated account in the next 2 hours, after your payment is confirmed.

The following requirements below should be sent to this office for confirmation and final process of your loan transfer.After verification,Your loan will be transferred into your bank Account within {2} working hours

1) Full name
2) Address
3) Phone #
4) Bank Name
5) Account #
6) Route #
7) Bank Address
8) Type Of Account
9) International Passport

Please make sure all information you are providing are correct.

In regards to the payment of the APPROVAL CHARGES, you are to send it to the company accountant officer which details is below. You are to send the payment via MONEY GRAM transfer and please make sure that the details and use correctly.

I will be awaiting your immediate responds on the payment because i am well convinced that as soon as you make this very payment in which your loan should be transferred into your banking account?, your victory is 100% assured and guaranteed.

PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE APPROVAL CHARGES NOW THROUGH MONEY GRAM

Name Of Receiver: Anolu Ehiagwina
City:Johannesburg
Text Question:Who is Great
Text Answer:God
AMOUNT:$388:77 USD

Once you make the payment this information indicated below is what you are to send to validate your payment made.

SENDER NAME
SENDER ADDRESS
Reference Number..... 8 Digit number provided to you by MONEY GRAM

Further more, you are to provide two details for the completion of this transaction. , payment information from Money Gram, and your banking details for transfer of your loan.

Have a Blessed day.

God Bless
Your Lender
Mr Sean John

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.68.202.7])
by 10.68.202.7 with SMTP id ke7mr49539488pbc.82.1373820877468 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:54:37 -0700 (PDT)

USA...Phone Number: +16464939674
Cell:+79262450199
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 am

Ha!
Bar Charto <barcharto@usa.com> Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Dear CLIPPED,

Thanks for your email your Account Information was well received we have to make proper verification and we are so sorry for the late response the loan contract have been forwarded over to my barrister for further proceeds as you may know that the amount cannot be easily insured and released for transfer like that so we have to take your Information to several offices for proper verification and to make sure that we know whom we are offering our money and for security purpose.

Furthermore a hard insurance policy have been made to secure the safety of this loan transaction and to avoid any means of risk between the lender and the borrower so the loan is under a final verification for insurment by the Ministry of Finance so once been insured you will be notified.I want you to understand that this release paper's is also to serve as security for the loan since there is no physical collateral involved in this transaction.

However,as the loan is been under final insurment by the Ministry Of Finance my barrister have to make sure that the loan is been insured successfully for the interest of both parties and to avoid any means of risk, theft and scam between we both so as a matter of fact the insurance company are demanding for $776 usd which will be paid by both parties meaning the lender pays half of the amount $388 and the borrower pays the balance amount of $388 Usd so as a matter of fact i must let you know that you are so lucky to have applied for this loan here so i will do everything within my disposal to make sure that you have your loan once this transaction have been fully secured {Insured}.

Finally you need to try as much as you can to raise this amount of $388 usd today as soon as possible so as to avoid and delay on this loan transaction so Mr CLIPPED, i believe you to be a honest person and to repay my loan amount as calculated for you so let me know your response to this email ASAP so that final proceeds can be made for the release of your loan/funds for transfer, because all your information has already been forwarded to the accounting department for transfer of funds and your loan has already be Approved and deposited. You have to do all you can't today to have this fee send ok. I will try and borrow my own part of this fee from a friend now. so i will plead with you try and look for your own part of this fee once you get this mail and urgently send it today once the Ministry of Finance get they fee, then your loan will be Insured and release immediately for you. So i SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF GOD THAT ONCE AFTER THIS FEE IS RECEIVE TODAY FROM YOUR END, You loan amount of $45,000.00 AUD will be release to you.

Attach to this email is your loan deposit slip.of the $45.000.00 Aud into your Fifth Third Bank.

Also the insurment of this loan is to safeguard/protect any of us from runing at a lost at the end of the day. For example if i fail to transfer the loan to you after the insurment, the Inter Law Chambers ( Anothony General ) will hold me responsible and pay you what i was suppose to transfer to you, the same applies to you if after transferring the loan to your Bank Account, you don't pay me at the proposed time. but i trust you of my monthly repayment in this loan, Am i right???

You are to send your part of the charges with the details below and you are to send it via Money Gram transfer.

Name Of Receiver: Anolu Ehiagwina
City:Johannesburg
Text Question:Who is Great
Text Answer:God
Amount Send: $388

SENDER NAME
SENDER ADDRESS
Reference Number..... 8 Digit number provided to you by MONEY GRAM

Further more, you are to provide details for the completion of this transaction. , payment information from Money Gram,

Have a Blessed day.

God Bless
Your Lender
Mr Bar Charto

HEADER:
Received: from 41.174.21.177 by rms-us004 with HTTP
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="========GMX236501383387438388965"
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 06:17:16 -0400
Message-ID: <20131102101718.236500@gmx.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Subject: Loan Approval/Transfer Update............Better Response Needed

SOME DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS LISTED ALREADY:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sean65045@gmail.com seanj6563@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 12:32 am

Hello my good friend,

It's been a while, where have you been? have sent you several emails
without getting any response back from you, what is on and is every
thing okay with you over there? you always keeping me silent for a
very long time why? and this is transaction that will have started
long time, the Bank want us to get this transaction done so please i
want to know what are you up to ???? are you still interested in this
loan??? I also want to let you know that i am Russia now, I am no
longer in South Africa. My Bank here in Russia is ready to deliver
this loan... I need your valid Account Information And also your phone
number ASAP??

The Bank really want to hear from you and also know if they should
commence on this transaction from the system, and this is very urgent
please you really need to co-operate with us ,so that your loan can be
release to you...

I also need a phone number to call you As soon as possible .... here
is my phone number +79268021507

I will be waiting to hear from you soon

Regards

Same E-mail received from: seanj6563@gmail.com
Header:
Return-Path: <seanj6563@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-lf0-x22a.google.com (mail-lf0-x22a.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c07::22a])
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016
Subject: GET BACK TO US REGARDING YOUR LOAN

Phone number:
+79268021507
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Moskovskaya Oblast
Original network provider* Sonic Duo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.