Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info1@hia.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info1@hia.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:41 pm

From Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Rev Fr.John Nwaego <info1@hia.net> Today at 2:44
Message body
Office of Debt refund and reconciliation department .
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Broad street, Lagos Island Tinubu Square.

Dear Esteem Beneficiary .

My name is Rev Fr.John Nwaego Executive Director Debt refund and reconciliation department central bank of Nigeria .I advise that you should read this mail very carefully and reply as soon as possible .

It was with a deep regret and concern that my bank has to say (sorry) to you and mandated my office as stated above to fasten the process of paying out the outstanding debt owed to you by our government as part of your contracts debt or inheritance fund due to you . it was good enough that your fund fall into the category (A) for those owed above 5 years ago by our government .

It was resolved during the last meeting held with the president of the federal republic of Nigeria , President Mohammed Buhari and bank(CBN) governing board , it was duly resolved and established in the 2016 fiscal gazette that US$2,500,000.00 has been allocated to you out of your total fund Due or owed to you and instruction was issued for immediate payment without any further delays or eyebrows or prejudice against your person or fund .

It was concluded that the above stated amount will be send to you via bank to bank swift wire transfer instead of traveling down to Nigeria for the cash claim , then i and my office want to use this medium to request the following information .
(1) Your bank full details as to where the government approved fund will wired into your account from our bank here .
(2) Your personal contact address and
(3) Your personal contact phone numbers .

I am waiting to receiving your immediate compliance which will enable my office to complete your fund transfer within (7)banking days .
Be advise to disregards any further emails or phone calls that will come to you regarding your fund claim from now onward till your fund is in your bank account . do not be deceived by the sweet stories or English language of the criminals out there to obstruct your possible claim .

Yours Faithfully
Rev Fr.John Nwaego
Director , debt settlement dept
Email: revjonwaego@gmail.com
Telephone : +2348026859750
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.