Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt.Gen. Susan Jane Helms

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

susansmx@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Skype ID for Barrister, Diplomat, (Whatever....)
live:fbicm_1

Hello My dear,

Thanks for your quick respond, I do receive your full details,I appreciate your concern towards receiving this treasure box direct to your house,your information and the content there in is good for the delivery of the treasure box i will go and have a rest because the doctor told me to have rest, I will talk to you again tomorrow ,I'm been moving with our Soldier car and my bodyguard.

I have finally submitted the box to the diplomatic courier controlled by the United Nations by the help of my guard; it was registered as a family gift so nobody knows the content of the box.The Diplomat will be contacting you through email or telephone. I want you to always check your email and also be around with your telephone.

I also put some of my personal belongings with military documents inside the luggage, They are very important documents please.I lock it with code, The right side code is: 2360 the left side is:5847.

This is the Diplomat email:( fbicm@hotmail.com )

THE DIPLOMAT NAME====== Barrister FRANK

TELEPHONE=========: +228-91688749

So you can write them that you are expecting some gift package from General Susan Helms. that they should confirm the date of arrival to you, but they told me today that they would move from Libya today's night Libya time and arrival Togo Airport ,lucky time of my military carrier but I assure you that everything will work well then I will come over to your country immediately my mission here is over to enable us start enjoyment with happiness.

For your information if you know that you can put the money into a bank account I will advice you to take the money to the bank until I come to your country.

Loving You Always
Lt.General Susan Helms.

Phone Number:
+22891688749
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

generalsusanhelms58@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Another Susan Helms Scammer:

Nice to contact you,

Greetings,How are you?I go through your profile i decide to contact for obvious issue that i would like us to go into.Kindly reply me to my Email ID (GeneralSusanhelms58@hotmail.com) so that I can brief you and explain to you about it.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
RT USAF General.Susan Helms.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <generalsusanhelms58@hotmail.com>
Mon, 25 Apr 2016
Received: from AMSPR06MB487.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.242.107.23]) by
From: General Susan helms <generalsusanhelms58@hotmail.com>
Subject: Nice to meet you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susansmx@hotmail.com fbicm@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 pm

My dear

How are you doing ,please i want to know if you have to contact the diplomat to know when he arrived to your country with the consignment box and My dear don’t forget the code number of the box i told you that i lock it with code, The right side code is: 2360 the left side is:5847.

Attention Sir/Madam

We have been told by General Susan Helms,We are Diplomats that arrange for the safekeeping consignment box in trust for reputable client that are honest and trustworthy.we work in collaboration with top firms and Government of various countries and there is no risk involve our project

The International Access Courier Services has received an instruction to see to the Immediate release of the consignment box of your claim that has been Pending in our security vault, there is no need for any more delay as the Arrangement has been made for the departure of the consignment from our Head office here in Togo to your destination country.

The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it should be forwarded

Your Full Name: ____________

Name of City of Residence:__

Name of Country : __________

Direct Telephone Number: ___

Nearest Airport that close to your City:__

The Contact Numbers are very necessary because the number would be called by the Diplomats when he arrive to your country to sure be ensure that he handed over the consignment box to the right person.

So,it's mandatory you send your Direct Telephone Number,complete the above and send back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you and I sincerely
Barrister Frank Koziel Makonta

HEADER:
Return-Path: <fbicm@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W49 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 25 Apr 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbicm@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:29 pm

Attention Sir.

I am in Lome Togo and can be reached on tel +228-9875-9667.Upon my arrival yesterday night I checked in successfully and retired safety to my hotel room.This morning I woke up to do the necessary clearance needed to board the next flight to your country succeeded but was asked to get any clearance that will cover the non inspection of the consignment.

Since morning I have been toiling up and down here in Lome Togo trying to get the said clearance and the Ministry of Finance has declared that I need to provide the sum of $1,850 to obtain such clearance else the customs at the airport will be compelled to search the contents of the consignment at the airport.

The Lome Togo authorities are okay with the documents from Libya and are not concerned with the contents since it is not supposed to be delivered in Lome Togo and it is only on transit but for our own safety and to maintain the relationship they have with your country others known as the home securities,they have strongly advised we get the none inspection certificate from the Ministry of Finance here in Lome

Togo since the scan at the airport has shown the contents to be fund related to avoid any embarrassment upon arrival in country

Due to time factor you can still send the money by western union Or Money gram transfer to enable me secure the certificate of non inspection.

Use this Information send the money through WESTERN UNION MONEY or MONEY GRAM with the name of my secretary

Send the money with the name of my secretary .......IROEGBU PRINCE

Sender name............. your name

Receiver is my name.... IROEGBU PRINCE

Country .......... Lome Togo

Control Number MTCN

Forward the MTCN as soon as you send the fees and call me for confirmation. I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours in Service,
Barrister FRANK KOZIEL MAKONTA

Fake Susan Helms Profile:
Susan Hlems / susan.hlems
Active on March 1st, 2016
One Photo already posted above. No Friends.

PHONE NUMBER:
+22898759667
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbicm@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Kindly Attention Sir.

Sequel to your mail I received today in our law chamber, respect the time factors, as you can see I'm so committed with clients that means I have limited time for any case I have to solve,make the payment account details and scan the payment slip and forward it to me once i received the money i will proceed to USA with the consignment box

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:..... UMAH EMMANUEL UDONSI

BANK NAME:..... UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE.(UTB)

IBAN CODE:..... TG53-TG0090102143525500500002

ACCOUNT NUMBER:..... 214352556005000

SWIFT CODE:..... UNTBTGTG.

ADDRESS:..... UTB JEAN 11,NOVISSI

LOME-TOGO

My dear

How are you doing ? i hope you are okay ,the diplomat just contact me he said that you are asking on how you will send him the money and he told me that he have forward you account to pay in the money to that he will get the document and start coming to USA please remember not to forget that i put very important documents in that consignment box and .I lock it with code, The right side code is: 2360 the left side is:5847. once you receive the consignment from diplomat money open the box and collect some money for your expenses because of the money you send to the diplomat and you also help me to look house i can buy is very important

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

susansmx@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 pm

My dear

How are you doing today i hope you are in good health ,i thanks once again for your mail i read and your effort you are making to send the money to the diplomat today please dont delay ,please do everything to get this box from the diplomat and i have some of my military documents on that box it is very important , please do your best to send the money to the diplomat

Thanks take care
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fbicm@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 1:32 am

Kindly Attention Sir.

I have try to called you but the telephone number you give me is not going through ,Mr this two difference account you are free to chose one account detail and make the payment please once you payment scan the payment slip and attach it and send it to my box

================1=============================================

UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE
UTB TOGO
IBAN: TG53TG0090103102264300400075
SWIFT CODE :UNTBTGTG
ACCOUNT NAME: SAM EXPRESS TOGO

This another account details =============2=================

BANK ALANTIC DE TOGO.
NAME: .......... OGBONNA UCHE
BANK CODE: ..........GT138
BRANCH CODE: .........01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER:....... 041249120006
SWIFT CODE: ........ ATTGTGTGXXX
BANK NAME:.........BANK ATLANTIC TOGO
RLB: ..........66
IBAN: TG53TG1380100304124912000666
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

generalsusanhelm8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello Dear Friend,

Nice to meet you,how is life? hope you and your family are fine.Like i said my name is Susan J. Helms a USA Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon. I graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.Just in case if you want to know more about me then open myen. wikipedia.org below:

http:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_J._Helms

Regard,
Lt General, USAF. Susan J. Helms.

Header:
Return-Path: <generalsusanhelm8@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-f66.google.com (mail-oi0-f66.google.com. [209.85.218.66])
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016
Subject: Hello Dear Friend,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Hello Dear Friend,

Thanks for your response.I really need your assistance that is the reason i contact you. I want to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we would stay in the war zone here for the rescue of the war.Here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication,

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunition's, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $25.000,000,00(Twenty Five Million US Dollars). I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $25.000,000,00. out of here to you; in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

I have made arrangements with a UNITED NATION DIPLOMAT who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust,but rather take me as your own sister.Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal.Attach in this mail is the fund and my picture as you request. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
RT USAF General.Susan J Helm

WM1.png
WM1.png (50.35 KiB) Viewed 7156 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello my Dear Friend,

As i told you about my plan for an investment of the fund,that i want the fund to be secured. Secondly i want to relocate with you to start up a good business venture,based on my present status here in Afghanistan as an USAF General who lead the troop. I want you to understand more about my situation here, due to my political situation as USAF staying in the war zone for peace keeping mission, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the Trunk Box and also help me invest the fund, that is why i decided to make this contact to you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the Treasure Box. Everything concerning the delivery of the consignment is clear.

Moreover i went into serious discussion with the United Nation Diplomat here how will manage this Box .The legal United Nation Diplomat told me that in a situations like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting for assistance of a reliable foreigner who can help me receive the consignment box and invest it on my behalf as I wish.Then I decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together.Though it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and offered you this proposal of mine.Please i am asking you for my safety and security Keep it very private.What i need from you is to secure this fund and locate a good business we can invest the fund that can bring good incomes.

Finally, i do not know much about international business and i am putting Consignment Box of the Fund to your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrive in your place.I will like you to send me your full name and full contact information's to enable me summit it to United Nation officer that will delivery the consignment Box to you.

1: Your Full Name
2: Home Address
3: Direct Phone Number
4: Occupation
5: Your Country
6: Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card.

Reply this mail with your above mentioned details, so that he will start the journey to deliver the Consignment Box of the fund to your place hand to hand (Face to Face). Looking forward to read from you. Take good care of you and remain bless.

Regards.
RT USAF General. Susan J.Helm.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.