Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abduljasminrosea@hotmail.com rjrosejasmin@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

abduljasminrosea@hotmail.com rjrosejasmin@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:49 pm

11 Skype Accounts:
Jasmin Rose: Paris France
jjrosej2
jjarosej
jjrosej
jjarose1
jjrosej1

j..rose1n: Paris France
j.rose1n

Jasmine Rose: abidjan, Cote d"ivoire
jasmine.rose719
jjaroseja
jasmin.rose244

J rose: PARIS, France
j.rosea1n

Jasmine Rose
live:abduljasminrosea

I wish you goodness of the day My name is Miss. Jasmin Rose; My country is Ivory Coast. I am 23 years old single girl and student. I am an orphan; I am writing you base on my decision to relocate to your country with my inherited funds worth of (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I inherited from my late father as his next of kin. He deposited the money in a bank here in my country and makes me his next of kin who will lay claims to the money whenever he is no more. My father was a Wealthy Business Man before he died of poisoned in 21 November 2015 which was suspected to be his junior brother that poisoned him so he can take over all his properties which he has already done. I need your help to come over to your country to continue my education and also to invest this money wisely so that I can have a brighter future. I don’t want to stay here in my country again because my life is not save here because of my wicked family. After the transfer of the money to your account, I promise to give you 35% of the money to compensate you for helping me out. I wait your urgent response if you can help me. God bless you for your attention to my mail.
Miss. Jasmin Rose

Profile Elements:
Jasmin Rose / jasmin.rose.37604
Active on April 14th, 2016

Capture.PNG

HEADER:
Return-Path: <abduljasminrosea@hotmail.com>
Received: from [98.138.226.165] by tm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Apr 2016 09:28:02 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1066.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Apr 2016 09:28:02 -0000
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016
Reply-To: jasmin rose <rjrosejasmin@yahoo.com>
Subject: My dear,please help me,

My dear
God bless you, for responding back to me and your concern to help me relocate to your country to further my education and also to invest my inherited funds in your country so that I can have a brighter future. Actually after the transfer of the money $5.5 Million dollars to your account, I will arrange for visa and ticket to come to your country and settle down and continue my education while you will help me to invest the money in a lucrative Investments so that I will not suffer in future.

I attached the deposit document of the fund,my photos,my passport copy to identify myself very well to you so you can help me with all your heart to accomplish my dreams in life.

what I want you to do now is to me contact the bank manager Mr haladima yursuf and tell him that you are my foreign partner who want to assist me to receive and investment my late fathers fund to your account in your country.
I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE MONEY IS TRANSFERED FIRST TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE I CAN COME OVER.
I have just sent mail to inform the bank manager Mr haladima Yursuf about you as my foreign partner so you can go ahead and confirm this to him by sending email to the address which I will provide below .
my later father account number is BNP-CI-0189260089 account name is Johnson Abdulhaq. you can also forward it to the bank manager as an Evidence to prove to them that am the one who Authorize you to help to receive and investment my late father fund.

Find the contact details below
Bank.. name ECO BANK PLC ABIDJAN IVORY COAST
Maneger name..MR HALADIMA YURSUF
Email hyhaladima@gmail.com, and hyursuf_Ecobank@financier.com
Bank email address contact@ecobank.com
Telephone... +225 87390196
Amount $5.5 million u.s dollars
Kindly send me some of your photos and contact number so that I can know you directly and be able to reach you by phone.
my mobile number is +22554566412
I am seriously counting on your assistance so that every thing can work out as planned.
my best regard

Jasmin rose

Profile Elements:
Christian Nwachukwu
Active on April 4th, 2016
Worked at Nigeria Embassy

Studied at Abia State Polytechnic
Past: ngwa high school

Lives in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Married
Married since May 25, 2013

CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22587390196
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

+22554566412
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: abduljasminrosea@hotmail.com rjrosejasmin@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Oops, Missed some things:

Capture3.PNG

20160429003257-02228801-me.png

20160429003300-5f01b7d1-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rjrosejasmin@yahoo.com hyursuf_ecobank@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Réf: Fund Transfer: - Dated: 29 /04 / 2016

Attention.
I got your mail for the transfers of funds sum of $5.5 million dollars. Your partner Miss, Jasmin Rose has confirmed to this bank to transfer out her late father's funds to your account base on her decision to relocate to your country to further her education and as well invest the fun through your assistance.

Before we can proceed with this transaction, I want you to take note of the following:
Due to Terrorism and money Laundery activities going on in the world today, African and Asian banks has find it difficult to move or transfer big sum of money across the nation unless with proper arrangement which will require the following documents.
(1) ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERY CERTIFICATE, This will prevent you of been charge of money laundery by the government of your country when these funds hits your account.
(2) ANTI TERROSRIM CERTIFICATE, This will certify that these fund and you in person has no connection with terrorism.
(3) Lastly our bank will as well need a Legal Statutory Declaration called (SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS) on your name as the appointed beneficiary/ Claimant of these funds.
These documents are to be procured and endorse by a resident attorney of this country. In this case we urge you to contact with our bank accredited attorney and seek for his urgent service to secure the aforementioned documents on your names as the beneficiary/ Claimant of these fund. Below is the contact details of our bank Accredited lawyer, Contact him immediately and negotiate with him for the provision of the documents.

Contact to:-
Barrister, Peter greene.
AB LAW CHAMBERS Abidjan
Email: petergreene@lawyer.com
phone +22554566412

Once these documents are ready, we promise to effect the transfer of 5.5 million us dollars plus calculated interest to your bank account which you will provide on the Eco bank form that is attached to this email without any further delay
Best regard.
Dr. Haladima Yusuf.
General Head of Operations
EXECS/ Foreign Remittance Department,

APP FORM WM.png

Same Document sent from:
hyhaladima@gmail.com

Header:
Return-Path: <hyhaladima@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x230.google.com (mail-oi0-x230.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::230])
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016
Subject: Re: My dear,please help me,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

petergreene@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 6:35 pm

GREETINGS ,
I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND ALSO FROM MR HALADIMA YURSUF OF ECO BANK PLC ABIDJAN
REGARDING DOCUMENTS OF AUTHORIZATION TO PERFORM TRANSFER OF 5.5 MILLION US DOLLARS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I WILL BE GOING TO THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AND MINISTRY FOR FORIEGN AFFAIRS TO OBTAIN DOCUMENTS OF ANTI TERRORISM AND MONEY LAUNDERY CERTIFICATION ON YOUR BEHAVE TO ALLOW THE TRANSFER OF 5.5 MILLION US DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
KINDLY PROVIDE ME WITH
1. A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID CARD
2. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS( ACCOUNT NAME, ACCOUNT NUMBER, BANK NAME, BANK ADDRESS, SWIFT CODE)
3. THE SUM OF 350 US DOLLARS SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR THE AQUISITION OF THE 3 IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDE ANTI TERRORISM CERTIFICATE, ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING CERTIFICATE AND A SWORN AFFIDAVIX DECLARATION DOCUMENT AS WE AS MY OFFICE CONSULTATION FEE WHICH IS 150 US DOLLARS ONLY TO MAKE A TOTAL OF 500 US DOLLARS.

YOU SHOULD SEND ME THE LISTED INFORMATION THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS petergreene@lawyer.com

AND YOU SHOULD SEND THE 500 US DOLLARS THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE DETAILS BELOW
RECEIVER NAME CHRISTIAN NWACHUKWU
ADDRESS RUE 4 MACORY RAMBLAIS ABIDJAN 01 ABIDJAN IVORY COAST
COUNTRY.. IVORY COAST
CITY... ABIDJAN
AMOUNT.. 500 US DOLLARS
SECURITY QUESTION... OK
ANSWER.. OK

I PROMISE TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTS ON YOUR BEHAVE TO THE ECO BANK MANAGEMENT ONCE ALL THIS REQUIREMENTS ARE COMPLETE.

BARRISTER PETER GREENE

HEADER:
Return-Path: <petergreene@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.207.3.204] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sun, 1 May 2016
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: My dear,please help me,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.207.3.204<br>Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

petergreene@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2016 11:59 pm

GREETINGS MR ,
KINDLY FIND THE ACCOUNT DETAILS FROM ECO BANK PLC ABIDJAN IVORY COAST FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE 500 US DOLLARS WHICH WILL BE USED TO OPTAIN THOSE DOCUMEN TS ON YOUR BEHAVE.

BANK NAME: ECOBANK COTE D'IVOIRE
ACCOUNT NAME NWAONU CHUKWUNYERE CHUKS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 811216442001
SWIFT CODE: ECOCCIAB
IBAN: CI 93 CI 05 9010 3181 1216 4420 0194
BANK CODE: CI 059
CLE RIB: 94
P.O BOX 01 B.P.4107

KINDLY PROVIDE US WITH A COPY OF THE BANK TRANSFER SLIP AFTER YOU HAVE PAID THE MONEY.
THANKS AS I WAIT FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM YOU.
BAR. PETER GREENE

hello dear
How are you today.
I have not read from you for the past 2 days now.
I hope all is well.
regarding the transfer of the fund. are you making progress?
please I am seriously counting on you so that every thing can be
completed soon and after the transfer you should send to me around
5000 us dollars which I will use to prepare my travel documents and
also buy air ticket to come over.
or will you like to come here and pick me up?
please I hope to hear from you soon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 10:09 pm

Dear Initially I did not understand the message below.
so I have to go to the bank and the manager have explained to me about the whole process
and the need to get documents from the lawyer before they can transfer the fund to your account.
please always try to update me with the whole process,
hopefully the transfer will be completed soon so that I can come over
and start my education there and also you help me to invest the fund properly for my future use.
remember, 35% of the fund belongs to you.
so what ever you spend please you will get it back.
I am counting on you and my future depends also on your assistance.
Thanks

GREETINGS ,

KINDLY PROVIDE US WITH A COPY OF THE BANK TRANSFER SLIP AFTER YOU HAVE PAID THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

obinna00@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 11:34 pm

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE ACCOUNT SENT TO YOU.YOU CAN SEND THROUGH THE ACCOUNT OR THROUGH WESTERN UNION.
THANKS
BARRISTER PETER GREENE

HEADER:
Return-Path: <obinna00@mail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.5] ([41.189.48.49]) by mail.gmx.com (mrgmxus002)
with ESMTPSA (Nemesis) id 0MVuyU-1b8xTf2izI-00X6nI for
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: My dear,please help me,

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.189.48.49<br>Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom<br> City: Abidjan<br>Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 8:56 pm

I have no personal bank account
Don't worry, I will take care of the bill myself
thanks

I got this account from a friend]
you can send the money through it amount 550 us dollars

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA COTE D’ IVOIRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: CI 032 01005 0020354100024O
IBAN: CI93 CI03 2010 0500 2035 4100 0240
SWIFT: AFRICIABXXX
BENEFICIARY: KOUAME KONAN ANTOINE
BANK ADDRESS: RUE DES PETROLIERS 01 B.P 4132 ABIDJAN 01 COTE D’IVOIRE

I will wait for your confirmation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.