Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

betelnnaemeka12@onet.pl

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

betelnnaemeka12@onet.pl

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Urgent Attention XXXXXX confirm if you have sent this man to claim your fund ?
betelnnaemeka12 <betelnnaemeka12@onet.pl> Today at 12:01
To
Message body

Dear Sir.

I am Hon. MP Mr Bethel Nnaemake , the President of the Pan-African Parliament constituted by African Court of Justice. I write to inform you that your EMAIL ADDRESS was forwarded to my office by African Union foreign debt Commissioner (AUFD) as a victim to African fraudsters.

As the Head of the Pan-African Parliament we are here to enforce any approval/order by The African Court of Justice, after our deliberation with Nigeria government here in Ghana and constant complain from International Community regarding scammers from Africa more especially Nigeria we have to enforce to implement your release over due contract fund all the victim involve by the country that did it and Nigeria new government have agree to transfer the fund with out delay. All the people scam by top Nigerians after due verification.

The Pan-African Parliament, within the initial period has consultative and advisory powers with the aim of ultimately evolving into an institution with full legislative powers to approve and implement orders from African Court of Justice moreover The usd $ 10 .5 million has been approved out of you contract fund to transfer immediately to you. the world bank advised on this fund. Above $ 10 .5 million is not allowed from world banking policy each was agree with Nigeria government to show compassion to any victim on this second badge over due contract fund to. This office However With the power rest on me to contact you by informing you for the great opportunity waiting for you. Don’t hesitate to contact the appointed bank for the part payment.
However, today one Mr Lyndon Johnson United state Citizen informed this office that you sent him to claim the fund in your be half but i promised to contact you before the transfer will take place in Ghana kindly confirm if you have sent this man to claim this fund if not contact the appointed bank now to stop them or they will transfer to wrong person bellow bank details he forwarded to this office for my approval

Name Lyndon Johnson

Bank name Huntington National Bank,

Address 9643 Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242;

SWIFT CODE: HUNTUS33;

ABA NO.: 044000024;
Account Name: Johnson Mortgage Services, Inc.,
Account No.: 01651409923

kindly respond to the appointed bank to avoid wrong transfer see contact address bellow

Manager name Mr Kwame Sarpong
Original Director Zenith Bank Ghana
zeghbkwamesarpong@gmail.com
contact the appointed bank now (Zenith bank of Ghana) Director Name Mr Kwame Sarpong phone number +233230428645) failing to contact them they will transfer to wrong person you have been advised . So therefore contact him immediately.

Waiting for your urgent response
Yours Faithfully,
Hon.MP Mr, Bethel Nnaemake
President of the Pan-African Parliament
accountant general of the
Federation.
The African Court of Justice
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: betelnnaemeka12@onet.pl

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Profile Elements:
Joh Allens
Active on: April 20th 2016
WORK

United States Army
Commander in Cheif · Texas City, Texas
General
EDUCATION

Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (112.43 KiB) Viewed 769 times
- stolen image of U.S. General John Allen

Phone Number;
+233230428645
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nsenatencommittee@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Senate Committee ( Nig ) Urgent Sir have you sent this man
People

Nsenate committee <nsenatencommittee@gmail.com>
May 11 at 7:42 AM

To

Message body
Dear sir.

First, let me on behalf of good citizens of Nigeria apologize for the troubles and inconveniences you have been through as a result of your delay payment. In agreement with the directives from IMF and World Bank, the Nigeria Government, has through the Federal Ministry of Finance and Federal Ministry of Justice advised This is to inform you regarding the over due contract payment the new president of Nigeria his Excellency General Muhammadu Buhari however hold close door meeting with international community also with world bank auditors regarding the delay of some contractors payment after the meeting ended last Friday weekend he however pleaded with contractors to follow up this time to confirm the part payment approved ( usd $ 10.5 m ) Today this office receive message from one Mr. Ronald Lamb of united states he however informed this senate committee due to your serious illness you sent him to claim the approval fund I therefore contact you to confirm if you sent the mentioned man to claim this approved fund a copy of his bank details has been forwarded to Ghana Zenith Bank plc for programming see bank details with phone number he forwarded to this office bellow.

Bank Name: Woodforest National Bank
Bank Address: 2727 Dunvale
Houston, Texas 77063
Bank Telephone: 713-789-9939
Bank Fax: 713-789-9142
Account Name: RONALD LAMB
Account Number: 112 442 2435
Bank Routing Number: 113 008 465
Swift Code: IRVTUS3N

Note; but if you never sent this man to claim the approved fund without delay contact the appointed bank immediately to stop the transfer or you will lose the fund. Bank director contact address bellow

Mr Kwame Sarpong
Original Director Zenith Bank Ghana
zeghbkwamesarpong@gmail.com
tel +233230428645

You have been informed to avoid wrong payment.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR BUKOLA SARAKI (GCFR, MNI )

SENATE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF
OF THE ARMED FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.