Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tntservice@kimo.com bankofamerica.@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tntservice@kimo.com bankofamerica.@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:45 am

* 41.74.9.27 Oti-as Porto-novo Benin

Return-Path: <bankofamerica.@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 06:52:03 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Bank of America <tntservice@kimo.com>
Subject: Your Compensation Payment worth of ($13.5M USD
X-Originating-IP: [41.74.9.27]

Attn dear Friend,

This is to inform you that your Compensation Payment worth of ($13.5M USD,)by the United Nations here in USA,has been converted into ATM Master Card to free it from expiring. And I have registered your ATM Card with the TNT Courier Company for them to deliver it to your home within 48 hours and we agreed that the delivering of your ATM CARD Package will take off as soon as you contact them with your full address where your ATM Card will be delivered to you.

Your Full Name
Home or Office Address
Home, office or Cell Phone Number

I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery Fee, except their Security Keeping Fee which they said it can only be paid when the Deposits is ready for shipment to the Receiver. Please indicate the registration Number (Shipment Code TNT 33xzs) to enable them know that you are the right person.

Contact E-mail : ( tntservice@kimo.com )
Contact Person: John Godwin
Tel +1 252 249 5224

Please do not let the Courier company to know the real content of the package, I registered it as Plate Disk so please do not let them know that the Package contain Atm Card.

Let me know as soon as you contact the Courier Company.

Best Regards,
Bank of America (ATM Card Manager)
=
+12522495224
Owner is based in Oriental, NC
VoIP - Bandwidth SMSEnabled
Redirected VOIP number, probably Skype number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.