Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephaniemorganelapointe@gmail.com monange@ares.eonet.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stephaniemorganelapointe@gmail.com monange@ares.eonet.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:58 am

* 41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <monange@ares.eonet.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 08:49:30 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: LAPOINTE STEPHANIE <stephaniemorganelapointe@gmail.com>
Subject: BONJOUR CHER CORRESPONDANCE
X-Originating-IP: [::ffff:41.86.234.171]
X-Authenticated-User: monange@ares.eonet.ne.jp

Je suis âgée de 28 ans, je suis une femme célibataire et sans enfants répondant au nom de LAPOINTE STEPHANIE MORGANE. J'ai le diplôme d'étude universitaire en médecine chirurgie et Je travail dans une société nommé (CIC) CITOYENNETE ET IMMIGRATION CANADIENNE en tant que secrétaire Administratrice charger de mission et en collaboration avec une Organisation non gouvernemental normé (ACSA) (Association Canadienne pour la Santé des Adolescents). Je veux bien correspondre avec toi dans une idée claire et saine. Je voyage beaucoup pour mon travail. Voila pourquoi j’aimerais correspondance avec toi pour connaître mieux mes semblables surtout échanger de cultures. Je serais ravie de vous lire dans: stephaniemorganelapointe@gmail.com si vous accepté ma correspondance. Mais actuellement je suis en mission de service en Afrique précisément au bénin vous pouvez toute fois me joindre au: +22995923782
=

I am 28 years old, I am a single woman with no children by the name of STEPHANIE LAPOINTE MORGANE. I study the university degree in medicine and surgery I work in a company named (CIC) CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA as Secretary Administrator charge of mission and in collaboration with a non-governmental organization normed (CASA) (Canadian Association for Adolescent Health). I want to correspond with you in a clear and healthy idea. I travel a lot for work. That is why I would like to correspond with you to better know my fellow mainly exchange of cultures. I would love to read in: stephaniemorganelapointe@gmail.com if you accepted my correspondence. But now I am in Africa service mission specifically in Benin any time you can reach me at: +22995923782
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.