Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Joy <joybedri4@hotmail.com> b.bank@aol.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Joy <joybedri4@hotmail.com> b.bank@aol.com

Unread postby Bountyhunter » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Same Scammer as posted here, but using different stolen photos and name:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=259&p=68876&hilit=+221772686446#p68876

First Email from the wannabe Scammers in German.

Mein Schatz,
Ich flehe dich an, mit Tränen in den Augen, versuchen Sie bitte Ihr Bestes, um alle mich aus diesem Flüchtlingslager zu helfen, ich bin wirklich müde von über Aufenthalt hier im Flüchtlingslager, die Art des Leidens Bedingungen ich durchmache hier ist zu viel für mich, um nicht viel Nahrung nicht noch besser Wasser zu trinken essen, ich bin wie jemand im Gefängnis Haft hier im Flüchtlingslager. So überlässt es mir keine andere Wahl, die diesen Vorschlag ohne darauf zu achten das Risiko zu machen.

Bitte habe ich zwei Punkte der Unterstützung, die ich suche jetzt bin von Ihnen. man ist, mich für besseren Leben bei dir drüben in Ihrem Heimatland zu verlegen.

Die zweite, mir zu helfen, überweisen Sie den Gesamtbetrag von $ 3.700.000 ($ USD 3.700.000.00 Dollars) Fonds meine verstorbenen Vaters in Barclays Bank Plc in London mit meinem Namen wie die nächsten Angehörigen aufgebracht und ich informiert die Bank über meine Pläne, dieses Geld und die Bank-Manager, den ich treffe, mir gesagt, dass Anweisung meines Vaters an die Bank war das Geld wird mir nur freigegeben, wenn ich verheiratet oder präsentieren einen Vormund Treuhänder, der mir helfen, die widerrufen werden, dadurch gekennzeichnet Geld von der Bank und investieren das Geld in Übersee für ein gutes Geschäft für mein zukünftiges Leben.

Mein liebster Herz, du bist meine einzige Hoffnung, in diesem Moment. Ich habe keine andere Person, ein Bruder, Freund oder Beziehung abgesehen von anruft. Sehen Sie in Kontakt mit mir ist Gottes Plan, um mein Leben zu retten.

Bitte mein liebstes Herz, ich brauche Ihre Informationen, die ich verwendet, um die Bank in Ihrem Namen und Autor die Möglichkeit einer Rücknahme der Fonds meinem verstorbenen Vater in ihre Bank zu Ihrem eigenen privaten Kontonummer hinterlegt, zu wissen. und das sind die folgenden Informationen, die ich brauche, um Sie an die Bank für die Übertragung, so wie ich euch gesagt, ehe vorstellen:
Ihr Name ______________
Ihr Land _____________
Ihre Adresse _____________
Ihre Telefonnummer ___________
Ihr Alter ________________
Beruf ______________

oder Sie können beschließen, mich in Ihr Heimatland, bevor die Übertragung zu bringen, werde ich genauso wie es. Alles liegt in Ihren Händen, Mein liebster Herz, bin ich auf euch schauen, um mich aus diesem Flüchtlingslager zu helfen und bringen mich in Ihr Heimatland, um mit Ihnen für immer.

Meine Liebe Ich betete, dass der allmächtige Gott wird Sie ermutigen und unterstützen Sie bei jeder Anstrengung, die Sie machen, um mir zu helfen dieses Flüchtlingslager und bringt mir in Ihr Heimatland, um mit Ihnen für immer. Bitte denken Sie daran, Ihre Informationen an mich senden.

Von ihrem Freund
Joy Bedri

Return-Path: joybedri4@hotmail.com
To: xox xox <xxx>
Subject: Lieber Hilf mir aus dieser Situation, bitte
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 10:37:10 +0000

Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: removed topic icon "$" edit headers.
Bountyhunter
New survivor

Re: Joy <joybedri4@hotmail.com>

Unread postby Bountyhunter » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Second email months later. This time in English

Good day my saving angel
how are you doing today? how is your health, work and your family? I hope all is well with you. I have received your detail on your kind reply to my request and i became so happy at you willingness to assist me. May the Good Lord bless you richly. Amen.

Please sir, I want to inform you that I have already introduced you to the bank with your name, country and the e-mail address you sent to me. I introduced you to them as my Guardian and Trustee who will stand in on my behalf regarding to the fund ( $USD 3.700.000.00 Dollars ) my late father deposited in their bank with my name as the only child and next of kin.
The Barclays bank is waiting to receive a confirmatory message from you, so that they will inform you of the transfer process for transferring $3.7 million US dollars deposited by my late father in their bank with my name into your own private account number.

Please sir, below is the Barclay Bank contact detail, please use this information to contact the Bank today for the transfer:
BARCLAY'S BANK PLC (LONDON BRANCH)
Hot line: +447031975223 (24hrs).
Email address ( b.bank@aol.com )
The Bank Manager Name: Mr. Antony Jenkins
Banking Hrs Tel number: +447031975223
Fax No: 0044-870-1351 970.
Account number: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor: Dr. Alex Bedri
Next of kin: Joy Bedri

Please sir, do your possible best to contact the bank today with the information above because I have already introduced you to the bank and the bank is waiting to receive confirmatory email from you so that they can begin the transfer.

My love When you contact the Bank, Tell them that I Miss Joy Bedri, instructed you to transfer this fund to your own account number. Also tell them that you want to know the possibilities of helping me in transferring of the $3.7 Million us dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin into your private account. I will give out 35% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. This email should therefore be regarded as a legal document and stands as a memorandum of understanding to this transaction.

Honey, I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this painful situation and I promise to be honest and kind to you and I will equally need you in every areas of my life and please think of a good and profitable business you’ll invest this money over there in your home country.

My love use the information I left for you to contact the bank for us to know the possibilities of transferring the money into your own private account number. So that after the transfer of the money into your own account number, you can send some money to me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there.

Darling I am waiting to receive your reply immediately you contact the bank so that I will know what is going on at the bank. I would also want to hear your voice my angel if you don’t mind. you can call me on the Rev. father’s number I sent to you. Here’s is the number again: +221772686446 / 00221772686446

Best wishes with love and Gratitude
Joy.

Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Honey_Cont?= =?windows-1256?Q?act_the_ba?=
=?windows-1256?Q?nk_for_tra?= =?windows-1256?Q?nsfer_of_t?=
=?windows-1256?Q?he_money=FE=FE?=
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 23:57:39 +0000

=
+447031975223
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd
Redirected VOIP to scammer in Senegal.

+00448701351970
+448701351970
Number billable as national rate number

+221772686446
+00221772686446
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit headers. format and trace numbers.
Bountyhunter
New survivor

Re: Joy <joybedri4@hotmail.com>

Unread postby Bountyhunter » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Third Email this time here even though I asked for a photo to their legitimacy. :evil:

Good day my sweetheart,
how are you doing, I hope all is with you my Love .
I am so glad to receive your email, God will bless you in all your effort to help me transfer my late father fund into your own account number and bring me over there in your home to be with you forever

Please complete this message and Send it to the bank through their email address, So that the bank will tell us possibility of making the transfer of money from the bank in London branch to your own private account number

To Barclays bank of London Plc .
My name is ______________ . I am from _______________
I wish to inform you that I am Miss Joy Bedri husband and trustee and I am writing to know the process of transferring the total sum of 3,700.000.00 USD. Her Late father Alex Bedri deposited in your bank with her name as the next of kin.

Here is the information her late father Alex Bedri use to deposit the Fund in your bank.
Account number : BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor name : Dr. Alex Bedri
Next of kin : Joy Bedri
Total amount deposited in your Bank. ( $3.7 000.000.00 ) Three million seven hundred thousand us dollars.

Please sir, I promise to comply with all the procedures needed to transfer the money into my own private account number. Please go ahead and reply me with the requirement I need to provide for the transfer of this money to be made into my own private account number. for future of my wife Miss Joy Bedri. who is going through a serious suffering in the refugee camp in Senegal republic? Please I need her freedom. sir, I am waiting to receive prompt reply .

Thanks for your favorable co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. _________________

use this email address to send the message to the bank for the transfer of the money to your account.

Bank E-mail address : ( b.bank@aol.com )

Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Honey_Send?= =?windows-1256?Q?_this_mess?=
=?windows-1256?Q?age_to_the?= =?windows-1256?Q?_bank_for_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?the_transf?= =?windows-1256?B?ZXL+/v7+/g==?=
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 11:59:41 +0000
Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit headers.
Bountyhunter
New survivor

Re: Joy <joybedri4@hotmail.com> b.bank@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:42 am

ADDITIONS:
Good Day My sweetheart !
Thanks for your response to my request, I am more than happy when i received your mail that fill my heart with a great joy and give me hope that God almighty has remember me by bring my heart to me.

Well, my name is Joy Bedri from Somalia. I am 24 years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. I am fair in complexion and my photos will explains to you better. I love to laugh and smile with good friends. I enjoy going to dinner, movies and beach, I am a confident Girl, well rounded, responsible, intelligent, and very hardworking. Matured girl with total humility and respect. I will also like to know you better.

However, I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country Somalia, I am the only survivor of the family since I am the only child of my parents, I managed to make my way to the nearby country Senegal where I am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and I am using his computer to send these messages to you since few days now.

My Late father Dr. Alex Bedri was in oil business and a managing director of Mohamed Osman Associates (Ltd) in Mogadishu ( the capital of Somalia ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my parents. and before the death of my father he deposited total sum of three million seven hundred thousand US Dollars ($USD 3.700.000.00 Dollars) in the bank in Barclay’s bank of London Plc with my name as the next of Kin.
And Now i have informed the bank about my plans to withdraw the money but the manager of the bank informed me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money will be released to me only when i am married or present a trustee who will help me to withdraw the money out from the bank and invest the money overseas for good business. They told me that i cannot withdraw the money myself due to the law guiding in the transaction, and the bank manager told me also to look for a foreign partner who will stand in, on my behalf as my husband or trustee before the money can be released and transferred out of the bank.

Please sir, help me to withdraw this money out from the bank, and establish a good business over there in your home country. you will have 35% of the total money for helping me and 5% will be for any expenses that may occur during the transfer of the money to your own private account in your home country. The remaining money will be managed by me with your help in any good business over there in your home country, since I am still young to manage the money alone and my major concern is only to complete my studies under your care once the money is transfer into your own private account.

In this regard I would like you to get back to me with your information which I will use to introduce you to the bank as my partner guardian/trustee and I will forward it to the bank for the possibility of transferring the money into your own private account in your home country.
Names ________
Address _________
Country __________
Telephone __________
Age ________________

or you may decide to bring me to your home first-before the transfer. I will equally like it. everything relies on you but remember to keep this only to yourself please. I beg you not to disclose it till I come over there to be with you forever and I promise to love you forever until my last brief is taking away from me.

Please here is the contact detail of the Rev. Father I am under his care now. His name is Rev. Isaac John who is in charge of the refugee camp. his office phone number is ( +221772686446 / 00221772686446 ). Please use his telephone number to contact me, I will be very much glad to hear your voice and when you call, ask of Miss.Joy Bedri, and the Reverend will send for me to come to his office and answer your call.
have a pleasant and a joyful day. I'm hoping to hear from you soon.
Please accept my best and warmest regards.
With love Joy Bedri.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W39 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:58:59 -0700
X-TMN: [rTo3qf9P66fjLA/9UAFVuDUF78V3Cz0g]
X-Originating-Email: [joybedri4@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W393CC5FF9A266B48EABE71FF9C0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c0d39b9b-ec29-40a2-b614-d5c11810a366_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Good day my sweetheart,
how are you doing, I hope all is with you my Love .
I am so glad to receive your email, God will bless you in all your effort to help me transfer my late father fund into your own account number and bring me over there in your home to be with you forever

Please complete this message and Send it to the bank through their email address, So that the bank will tell us possibility of making the transfer of money from the bank in London branch to your own private account number

To Barclays bank of London Plc .
My name is ______________ . I am from _______________
I wish to inform you that I am Miss Joy Bedri husband and trustee and I am writing to know the process of transferring the total sum of 3,700.000.00 USD. Her Late father Alex Bedri deposited in your bank with her name as the next of kin.

Here is the information her late father Alex Bedri use to deposit the Fund in your bank.
Account number : BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor name : Dr. Alex Bedri
Next of kin : Joy Bedri
Total amount deposited in your Bank. ( $3.7 000.000.00 ) Three million seven hundred thousand us dollars.

Please sir, I promise to comply with all the procedures needed to transfer the money into my own private account number. Please go ahead and reply me with the requirement I need to provide for the transfer of this money to be made into my own private account number. for future of my wife Miss Joy Bedri. who is going through a serious suffering in the refugee camp in Senegal republic? Please I need her freedom. sir, I am waiting to receive prompt reply .

Thanks for your favorable co-operation.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. _________________

use this email address to send the message to the bank for the transfer of the money to your account.

Bank E-mail address : ( b.bank@aol.com )

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W78 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 18 Jul 2015 18:03:51 -0700
X-TMN: [ULMSfL5sBuTlGVD2I2lGmUFyHyt5OORc]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W78AC519FC14AAA50B70136FF860@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_fa69337c-8dbb-4307-a3c8-190515acf0d4_"

DIFFERENT E-MAIL ADDY SENDS CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good Day My Sweetheart ,
I am more than happy when I received the bank response to us concerning the possibility of making the transfer of the money into your own account number and regarding the requests the bank needs from us for the transfer of the money to be made into your private account number .

I have with me here my late father deposit statement certificate and death certificate ( which I attach and send to you ) I thought it's the only thing bank will need from us but darling since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the federal high court here in Senegal .

Darling after reading the bank response to us, I pleaded to the reverend father Isaac John to help us in getting a reliable lawyer here who will help us in preparing some important documents for me and my husband and the reverend gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a reliable, trustworthy man of his word and a registered lawyer in the united nations organization here, he is also a registered member in ( Senegalese barrister's association ) he will help us in getting this two remaining documents from the federal high court Senegal republic .

My love contact the lawyer through his e-mail address, tell the lawyer that you are my husband and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name to enable the transfer of my (late) father's fund in Barclay bank of London plc into your own private account number.

Please use this information’s to contact the lawyer for the two remaining documents we need now. The power of attorney and affidavit of oath.
Name _____ barrister (Dr) Kebe umaru .
Email address _____ ( kebeumaru@lawyer.com )
Office telephone number +221-707-935-266.

Darling Write to the lawyer through his email address for the preparation of this two remaining documents, the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name for the transfer of the money to be made into your own account please.

inform me when you contact the lawyer for the preparations of those documents and try to let me know if the lawyer agrees to help us to prepare those documents bank need from us for the transfer.

Dear I will be very much happy when the money is transfer into your own private account number. so that from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you and be with you forever .

Honey I am waiting to hear from you good response from the lawyer concerning the preparations of those documents as soon as you contact him to help us prepare those documents bank need from us for the transfer of the money to be made into your own account. Please

A big hug for you and kisseessss from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!!.
Best wishes with love and Gratitude
Joy

HEADER:
Received: from COL128-W76 ([65.55.34.71]) by COL004-OMC2S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:28:50 -0700
X-TMN: [w4lUd4yT8KYklmHgQkwsNgOc+tPjq681]
X-Originating-Email: [joycybedri@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL128-W7648331CA87789B3687EBFD1820@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: joycybedri@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_809b9392-4937-4db9-849b-ff79285de74f_"

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED
ATTORNEYS
RUE 48, LAMINU GUYE STREET,DAKAR
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE : +221-707-935-266
EMAIL : ( kebeumaru@lawyer.com )

REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549
EMINENT LAW CHAMBERS.

Attention : Mr. CLIPPED,

We have received your information needed to prepare those documents at the federal high court. The power of attorney and affidavit of oath.

In this regards, We have made inquiries and verification of the cost of getting those aforementioned documents from the federal high court of Senegal and our findings shows that you must submit the following documents to the Barclay’s Bank of London Plc before the transfer of the money will be made into your own account In CLIPPED .

Here are the requirements needed to get those documents for you at the federal high court and the cost.

A) An authorization of power of attorney: $280 fee to be paid in high court.

B) Statement of support: fee $265 dollars to be paid in high court

C) The notary republic in print: fee $220 dollars to be paid in high court

D) My legal processing fee is $150 dollars.

Total Amount $915 dollars

In order to speed up the process of those necessary documents at the high court, you need to send this money to us immediately through western union money transfer to enable us get the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath in federal high court quickly. Therefore, the earlier you send the money, the faster we prepare the necessary documents.

Email us with the payment information as soon as you send the money to enable eminent law firm collect the money from western union office here in Senegal and proceed with the preparations of those documents immediately which will be ready within working days.

Use the information below to send the money to us through Western Union or MoneyGram with eminent law firm’s Secretary.

Receiver name: _______ JOHN LAWRENCE LAKO
Receiver Identity Number: ________ A01346256
Receiver country: ________ Senegal
City: __________ Dakar
Text question: __________ who
Text answer: __________ yes
Sender name: ______________
Mtcn number: ______________

Mr. CLIPPED, We are waiting to receive the payment of those documents, So that we will go to the federal high court and prepare the necessary documents Barclays bank plc needs for the transfer of the money into your own account In CLIPPED .

Thank you for your decision to contract your legal issues to eminent law firm and we promise to render the best service to you all times.

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar. Kebe Umaru PhD.
+221-707-935-266

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 68si13695463qgf.38.2015.07.25.03.38.34
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 03:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Kebeumaru@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.200;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Kebeumaru@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.200 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=Kebeumaru@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.82.139.2] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 25 Jul 2015 12:38:34 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-1a72ac77-dc4e-42a3-b87b-c2c3c7cf1015-1437820713899@3capp-mailcom-lxa14>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: Requirements needed to get those documents at the federal high
court .

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
ATTORNEYS

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
EMINENT LAW CHAMBERS.

We have received your email regarding the documents fee, Use the Account Details below to deposit the documents fee.

Bank Name.................Bank OF Africa Senegal
Account Name...........Dumbuya Idrissa
Account No................02924350001
Swift Code.................AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code................SN100
Code Guichet............01005
RIB..............................43
Iban.....................SN08 SN1000100500292435000143

Mr. CLIPPED, Scan the deposit slip information, Send it to my email as soon as you made the payment. And Immediately will receive the payment, We will go to the federal high court and prepare the necessary documents Barclays bank plc needs for the transfer of the money into your own account In CLIPPED .

Thank you for your decision to contract your legal issues to eminent law firm and we promise to render the best service to you all times.

Bar. Kebe Umaru PhD.
+221-707-935-266

HEADER:
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id p10si17564162oia.49.2015.07.28.14.17.43
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Kebeumaru@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.201;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of Kebeumaru@lawyer.com designates 74.208.4.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=Kebeumaru@lawyer.com
Received: from [41.82.139.229] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 28 Jul 2015 23:17:42 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-43caa16f-4ce3-44fb-898d-9bfeb17e5ff8-1438118262546@3capp-mailcom-lxa06>
Subject: I Am Waiting .

ADDED DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772686446

+447031975223
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448701351970
Number billable as national rate number

+221707935266
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:44 am

Cropped Photo to add:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:24 am

EMINENT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
ATTORNEYS

AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
EMINENT LAW CHAMBERS.

We have received your email regarding the payment, Use the Account Details below to deposit the Money Today.

ACCT HOLDER...........................NDEYE ABY NDIAYE
BANK NAME.............................UNITED BANK OF AFRICA

ACCT NUMBER...........................301010031238

IBAN CODE............................SN15301301

RIB KEY..............................................87

SWIFT CODE..............................UNAFSNDA

COUNTRY......................................DAKAR SENEGAL

OR .
Send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram Is easiest and fastest way to transfer money internationally and We will receive the money here Within 20 minutes you send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram .

Receiver name: _______ Kebe Umaru
Receiver Identity Number: ________ A01346256
Receiver country: ________ Senegal
City: __________ Dakar
Text question: __________ who
Text answer: __________ yes
Sender name: ______________
Mtcn number: ______________

Mr. CLIPPED, We are waiting to receive the deposit slip information today and Immediately will receive the payment. We will go to the federal high court and prepare the necessary documents Barclays bank plc needs for the transfer of the money into your own Account In CLIPPED .

Bar. Kebe Umaru PhD.
+221-707-935-266

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.146.253] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:51:13 +0200
Message-ID: <trinity-f3db780b-0702-4c59-a5cd-c50294f83ee6-1438336272896@3capp-mailcom-lxa13>
Subject: I Am Waiting .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:21 pm

More Photos:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:14 pm

Good Evening My Darling
happy new week how are you doing today hope work is going well, i am writing this to tell you that i receive a massage from the BARCLAY'S BANK PLC, and they are asking why we have not provide the documents they need from us.

If we don't need to transfer the money anymore they can stop the transfer , and i ask them to give us more time so that we can get the documents before this week ending.

Dear CLIPPED, once we provide the document, there will be nothing again to hold the transfer, Please be very fast about the payment because the bank is waiting for the document

honey please and please i am begging you in the name of God almighty please try all you can do to send the money to the lawyer for the documents today or tomorrow so that he can prepare the documents, You are all i have at this moment and if the BANK PLC stop this transfer i cant get it any more, please save me out of this situation that i found my self.

Please contact the lawyer in his email and tell him when you are going to send the money because the documents is the only thing that holding the transfer now.

Thanks have a nice day yours lovely Joy CLIPPED.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W75 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:50:28 -0700
X-TMN: [PCCxzOn1hC0aoqnPr5K96pdwIo/CoNoU]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W75E9541105C26E9BD18E26FF4E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9bcd6221-6492-40ba-855c-1f9a3b127f35_"
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joybedrii@outlook.com revisaacjohn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Joy's Skype ID:
ddddd ggggggggggg / live:heker111
Joy Bedri / live:joybedri4

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us somehow. But In Everything, Glory be to God who made it successful today.

Please contact Reverend Father Isaac John whom used to be a God-Father to me when I was in Senegal and his email address is as follows. { revisaacjohn@yahoo.com } Telephone +221772686446 ,
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $280.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. Despite that it didn't work out, so feel free get in touched with Reverend Isaac John and instruct him where to send you the Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Isaac on your behalf to receive the Cheque Successfully. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you immediately without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
From Joy Bedri.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joycybedri@hotmail.com revisaacjohn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Skype ID:
live:joycybedri

Hello Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us somehow. But In Everything, Glory be to God who made it successful today.

Please contact Reverend Father Isaac John whom used to be a God-Father to me when I was in Senegal and his email address is as follows. { revisaacjohn@yahoo.com } Telephone +221772686446,
Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $280.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. Despite that it didn't work out, so feel free get in touched with Reverend Isaac John and instruct him where to send you the Cheque.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which i and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Reverend Isaac on your behalf to receive the Cheque Successfully. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you immediately without delay.

Take care and bye for now.
From Joy Bedri.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <Joycybedri@hotmail.com>
Received: from BY2PR12MB0241.namprd12.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.83.148]) by
Fri, 22 Apr 2016

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772686446
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.