Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mt4help0@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mt4help0@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:53 pm

Mar Rob
Female / Married
20 - / Togo

About Me
DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Looking For
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Appearance
Hair Color Bald/Shaved
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear Contacts
Body Type Petite
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Asian
My Best Feature My Butt
Appearance Below Average
Height(cm) 131
Weight(kg) 41
Life Style
Drinking Frequently
Smoking Always
Relationship Status Married
Occupation Artistic / Creative / Performance
Profession ok
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship
Interests C
Books C
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages Armenian
Religion Spiritism
Star Sign Aries

Re:My Letter,

I know that this message might meet you In utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this way for a transaction. I'm Miss Marina Robert 19 years the only child of late Mr. and Mrs. Mrs.Jackson Robert. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and politician in Cote d'Ivoire, who was shot to death by on known people.

Before the death of my father in a private hospital here, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me he has the sum of nine million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($9.500,000) in an account of fixed/suspend in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan that he used my name as his only child for the next of Kin in depositing of the funds. He

also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was kill and warmed me about his brother.

I want you to help me with the following:

(1) To provide a bank account that money will be transferred.
(2) To serve as guardian.
(3) To arrange for me to come to your country to continue my studies to obtain a residence permit in your country.

I will offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this money into your nominated account. Waiting to hear from you, please reply me if you can help me sincerely.please reply me back with this email Address: mt4help0@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mt4help73@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:56 pm

ADDITIONS:
Hello Good day ,

How are you doing?Thank you so much for your message, and message of concern and willingness to help me out of my situation. Reading from you has given me joy and restore happiness to my soul once again. I am also so sorry for the late response, As I have told you in my previous message about my real genuine predicament. and i have all proof to show you before we start the transaction, at the moment I am hiding myself in one of the local guest house here in Ivory Coast where I am writing you this message now because of my wicked uncle who plan to kill me as he killed my late father after he have claimed all my fathers investments and belongings, presently the funds are in a local bank here and all I will require from you is to assist me stand as the guardian and foreign associate of my late father so that the bank can be able to release the funds to your bank account that you will provide in your country for investment purpose.

Meanwhile, I will have to make an official introduction in your name to the bank and inform them officially about you as the foreign associate of my late father who is to receive the funds on my behalf. I would also need your bellowed information!!!

1. Your full name.............
2. Your home address.....................
3. Your Office Address.......................
4. Your direct telephone.................
5. Your fax number.......................
6. Your international passport or ID CARD...................

Please i will like you to forward them as soon as possible so that I will forward then to the bank for an official evacuation application on your behalf as my late father business partner who to help me to receive the fund in oversea account, for an investment as it was stated in the agreement with my late father and Bhci bank. I will be giving you more details as soon as I hear back from you. Have a nice day. Note that I will give you 20% from the total amount as compensation for your efforts while I will come to your country and continue my education and leaving with you, Hope it is your willingness to help me out of this my present situation,

Anyway, I am sending you my pictures also my international Passport, The fund Deposit Certificate for your own point of view, so that you can take a look of who you are dealing with, Hope you will keep this transaction confidential and top secret? Get back to me with the information required so that i can go back to the bank for the immediately transfer of the fund. as they are waiting to hear from me.

Once again thanks so much for your assistance and understanding.

I will waiting to hear from you again as soon as possible with information required from you.

Your Sincere,
Miss Marina Rober

HEADER:
Return-Path: <mt4help73@yahoo.com>
Received: from [106.10.150.24] by tm3.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2016 08:20:30 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2016 08:20:30 -0000
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016
Reply-To: Marina Robert <mt4help73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Good day ,

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Dear

I have concluded with the Bank , I told the bank manager about my plans to transfer funds for investment in your country.
I have informed the bank manager about you as my foreign partner who can help me, for the Fund investmant. the Bank manager was hppy for arrangement so ; he had a meeting with the Bank's Board in connection with the release of the funds of my deceased father to me.
After the board meeting, he closed the bank and agreed to release the money to your account. Therefore, the bank manager, would like to communicate directly with you to get more information on how the money have to be transferred in your account.

Below you will find the direct contact bank manager in moss with information to contact them.
Bank: BHCI - Banque de l'Habitat de Côte d'Ivoire
Name: Olivier DOUGLAS
Phone: 0022508882009
Email: bankbhci@yahoo.fr
E-mail: bhci@financier.com

please inform me as soon you will hear from a bank manager, so I have money transfer
In fact, I will be very happy to cooperate with your company.
Thanks and regards
Miss Marina

CONTACT MY LAWYER COMES FROM THE BANKER
BHCI CI- Banque de l'Habitat de Côte d'Ivoire
22 Avenue Joseph Anoma - 01 BP 2325
Abidjan 01 Cote d'Ivoire
(225)Fax:20 22 58 18; Tel: (225)-08-88-20-09

07/01/2016
Att:Mr.

Dear Valued Customer,

The management of BHCI(BHCI - Banque de l'Habitat de Côte d'Ivoire) of address at N° 822 Avenue Joseph Anoma - 01 BP 2325 Abidjan 01 Côte d'Ivoire has acknowledged the receipt of your email message today, 7th of January , 2016 in regards of transferring Miss. Marina Robert’s late father's funds (US$9,500,000.00) to your bank account. In Accordance to thé management of BHCI CI- (BHCI - Banque de l'Habitat de Côte d'Ivoire) have accord Miss. . Marina Robert’s request and it has been registered into agreement to transfer her inherited funds to your bank account for an investment.

Following the rules and regulations of BHCI CI- (BHCI - Banque de l'Habitat de Côte d'Ivoire), If the depositor's death record has been registered with our Bank; the outstanding account of the deceased depositor will be changed/transferred to the name of the new appointed beneficiary after the complete identity of the deceased depositor is established to the satisfaction of our Bank. The Settlement of Claims in respect of our Deceased Depositors, find below the list of documents required that will enable our bank release the funds.

(A).List of documents for Settlement of claim in deceased depositors fixed deposit accounts
i) Application for deceased claim such as Affidavits of Oath (Annexure-2)
ii) Copy of death certificate of the deceased depositor
iii) Identity proof of the Next of Kin (National ID card or Intentional Passport etc.)
IV) Official Change of Ownership Agreement Certificate of the deceased account certified by the Govt. Ministry of Justice/MJ/RCI/Abidjan of Cote d'Ivoire.
v) Identity proof of the claimants/new appointed beneficiary (National ID card or Intentional Passport etc)
VI) Letter of indemnity signed by claimants and the Next of Kin to the deposit.

The number I) and VI) shall come from the Federal Ministry of Justice of Cote d'Ivoire, before our bank can access and transfer the funds to your bank account. Therefore we urge you to contact immediately the attorney representative of BHCI CI- (BHCI - Banque de l'Habitat de Côte d'Ivoire) for his assistance to procure the required documents needed from the Federal Ministry of Justice of Cote d'Ivoire to enable our bank process and transfer the funds to your bank account.

Find below the contact information's of the attorney representative of BHCI

Names:Emmanuel George Sr.
Email:emmanulechambers@hotmail.com,
Email: info@emmanulechambers.ci
Email: emmanulechambers@yahoo.com
Telephone: 225 47 05 32 55

Contact the attorney immediately via email and telephone for faster services. You can also forward this email to the attorney as prove that the management of BHCI CI directed you to his chambers for his assistance. We had also forwarded a copy of this email to his chambers. Therefore he is waiting to hear from you before proceeding to the Federal Ministry of Justice of Cote d'Ivoire for the issuing of the required documents that will enable our bank access and transfer the funds to your account within three (3) banking days.

Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any question or would like to verify any information from us, please call at 225 77 92 20 27

Your satisfaction is our goal.
Thanks for your understanding,

HEADER:
[qoute] Return-Path: <bhci@financier.com>
Received: from [41.202.81.96] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 7 Jan 2016
Subject: Re: Dear Valued Customer, [/quote]

Skype ID for Emmanuel George
live:emmanulechambers

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
Emmanuel Bar Chamber Association

Attention Mr.

I am in receipt of your letter dated January 7th, 2016 wherein you request my assistance to procure the legal documentations from the Federal Ministry of Justice of Cote d'Ivoire for the said fund transfer of USD$9.500, 000.00 belonging to (Late Mr. Jackson Robert) a deceased customer of BHCI Bank of Cote d'Ivoire.

To any positions administered by or related to the Office of Attorney Ethics, This is your first letter to my office requesting my honourable assistance. Received by my office, has been granted and brought to my attention, and through an administrative oversight, I had visited the Federal Ministry of Justice of Cote d'Ivoire yesterday January 8th, 2016

In response to the requirements made from the Federal Ministry of Justice of Cote d'Ivoire, please be advised that you will be required to pay a little amount of money demanded as fees for the issuing of the legal documentations.

Kindly, open the attached invoice from the Federal Ministry of Justice of Cote d'Ivoire to confirm the exact fees required to facilitate the issuance of the required documentations. I will forward to you, the mode of payment immediately I confirm your readiness to make the payment for the fees demanded for the issuing of the required documents.

Note that the registration for the issuing of the Change of Ownership Agreement Certificate and Affidavits of Oath by the Ministry for the release and transfer of funds has been registered at the Federal Ministry of Justice today the 8th of January 2016. Therefore, you have only few working days to provide the demanded fees.

I trust this satisfies your request for my assistance. Don’t forget to forward bellow information it will be required in procuring of the legal documentations
I assure you of my best services to this matter.

1 Your full name
2 Nationality
3 Job and position
4 Marriage Status
5 Kids
6 Fax /Phone number
7 Home and office address
8 Date of birth
9 Educational degrees
10 scan copy of your international passport

Truly Yours
Barrister Emmanuel George ESQ.
(Principal Attorney)
+225 77 92 20 27
+225 04 40 33 73
emmanulechambers@hotmail.com
emmanulechambers@yahoo.com
Info@emmanulechambers.ci
Address ordre des Avocats du Barreau de Côte d’Ivoire, 02 BP 1500 Abidjan 03, Abidjan-
Plateau, Palais de Justice

HEADER:
Return-Path: <emmanulechambers@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY1PR13MB0030.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.44.16]) by
Subject: Re: Dear Valued Customer,

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER

Attention Mr.

Your email have been received today, notify the bellow account information for the payment of the document fee which is the sum of $1980

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA IN COTE D'IVOIRE

BENEFICIARY: ASSEMIAN KOUME FLORENT

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0320100500202738000484

IBAN:ci93 ci 03200500202738000484

SWIFT CODE: AFRICIABXXX
BANK ADDRESS:rue des petroliers 10 bp 4132 Abidjan 01

Amount: $1980

We advice you to make they total payment to above account information and kindly scan to us the TT slip copy after the successful payment.

Note: you can also send the money via Western Union or Moneygarm money transfer if possible. Via western union or Ria money Transfer the Information bellow can be used for the sending.

Name: Emmanuel Kourouma George
City: Abidjan
Question: OK
Answers: OK
Address: ordre des Avocats du Barreau de Côte d’Ivoire, 02 BP 1500 Abidjan 03, Abidjan Plateau

We advise to make the bank via Western Union or Moneygarm money transfer if possible. Via western union or Ria money Transfer for fast receiving.

Kindly attend to the payment as soon as possible to enable us to receive the fee quickly for legal documents to enable the BHCI BANK to transfer your fund to your bank account.

I assure you of my best services to this matter.

Truly Yours
(Principal Attorney)
+225 77 92 20 27
+225 04 40 33 73
Info@emmanulechambers.ci
Address ordre des Avocats du Barreau de Côte d’Ivoire, 02 BP 1500 Abidjan 03, Abidjan-

Phone Numbers:
+22577922027
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

+22508882009

+22547053255

FAX: +22520225818
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Plateau. Abidjan, Lagunes
Original network provider* Côte d’Ivoire Telecom

Photos and Documents:
Attachments
20160110211603-6a8932a7-me.png
20160110211607-130401d1-me.png
20160110211608-bb141daa-xs.png
20160110211608-bb141daa-xs.png (83.16 KiB) Viewed 3601 times
20160110212048-49e74a00-me.png
Capture1.PNG
Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:42 am

Attention

You are right I am not used for collecting my legal charges via western union but due to the accord problem I thought that would be a solution, you can transfer the money to bellow bank account, since you can not use the first account information.

BANK NAME: SGBCI BANK
BENEFICIARY NAME: LOYALE LOGISTICS
BANK ADDRESS: PLATEAU SIEGE 01 BP 1355
ABIDJAN 01 COTE D’ IVOIRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: CI008011110111654985-5202
BANK SWIFT CODE: SGCICI-AB

After the payment try to forward us the payment conformation slip, please include your direct telephone number.

Truly Yours
(Principal Attorney)
+225 77 92 20 27
+225 04 40 33 73
Info@emmanulechambers.ci
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Marina Robert mt4help3@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:36 pm

Skype ID for Rev John Edward:
live:bccci.i2

GOOD NEWS,

How are you doing today? And how is your family. I guess all is fine over there. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my inherited funds transferred under the cooperation of Mr. Ashok Kumar, a new partner from India whom helped me in regard of my inheritance fund release into his account in India.

Presently I am in India to further my studies. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past attempts and efforts to assist me despite that it failed us some how, due to one reason or the other. Before I departed from Cote d'Ivoire, the Reverend i use to stay in his church advised me never to fail to compensate you for your support, advice and concern to help me then.

I would like to compensate you for your effort to help me. Kindly contact Reverend Fr. John Edward in Abidjan, his contacts are as follows:

Reverend John contact Email is: bccci.i2@hotmail.com
Phone: +225 45 95 88 89

Ask him to send you the draft check of three hundred and fifty thousand dollar i left for your compensation to assist me in this matter. I appreciat your efforts at that time. So feel free and get in touch with Reverend Fr John and instruct him to send the check to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive and cash the check, so that we can share the joy together. In the moment, I'm very busy here with my studies. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf for you to receive your check, so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay. My regards to your family, tell them I will come and visit you in your country when i have holiday.

Yours,
Miss Marina Robert.

Then received the same message in Spanish:
BUENAS NOTICIAS,
Cómo estás hoy? Y cómo es tu familia. Creo que todo está bien allí. Estoy feliz de informarles acerca de mi éxito en conseguir mis fondos heredados transferidos de conformidad con la colaboración del Sr. Ashok Kumar, un nuevo socio de la India quien me ayudó en lo que se refiere a mi liberación de fondos en su cuenta de la herencia en la India.
Actualmente estoy en la India para continuar mis estudios. Mientras tanto, no me olvido de tus intentos anteriores y los esfuerzos para ayudar a mí a pesar de que nos falló de alguna forma, debido a una razón u otra. Antes partí de Costa de Marfil, el reverendo que utilizo para permanecer en su iglesia me aconsejó que nunca dejará de compensar por su apoyo, el asesoramiento y la preocupación que me ayude a continuación.
Me gustaría que compensar su esfuerzo para ayudarme. Amablemente en contacto con el Reverendo P. John Edward en Abidjan, sus contactos son los siguientes:
Reverendo John contactos de correo electrónico es: bcci.i2@hotmail.com
Teléfono: +225 45 95 88 89
Pídale que le envíe el proyecto de cheque por trescientos cincuenta por mil dólares de salir para su compensación para que me ayude en este asunto. Me Appreciat sus esfuerzos en ese momento. Así que no dude y ponerse en contacto con el reverendo padre John y darle instrucciones para enviar el cheque a usted.
Por favor, hágamelo saber de inmediato que recibe y cobrar el cheque, de manera que podamos compartir la alegría juntos. En este momento, estoy muy ocupado con mis estudios. Por último, recuerdo que había remitido instrucción al reverendo en su nombre para que usted reciba su cheque, por lo que no dude en ponerse en contacto con él, sin perder tiempo. Mis saludos a su familia, les dicen que van a venir a visitarte en su país cuando tengo vacaciones.
Tuya,
La señorita Marina Robert.

Phone Number:
+22545958889
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bhci@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Abidjan 01 Cote d'Ivoire

Attention. Customer

This for your notification that the fund which you where presented as foreign business partner by a local benefactor with BHCI bank is still in our custdoy, we are waiting for your confirmations in order to release and transfer the fund to your bank account, BHCI bank will soon have a new board due to my retirement schedules, you are therefore have to contact us immediately in order to commence on your fund transfer to your bank account.

Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any question or would like to verify any information from us, please call at 225 44 75 43 34

Sincerely,
M.Rodolphe Michel KEKE
Assistant General Manager/ BHCI CI Corporate headquarters
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

PLEASE CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful .No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this e-mail is free of viruses. The views expressed in this e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Banque de l' Habitat or its management.Banque de l' Habitat reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block e-mails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its e-mail use policy. Licensed divisions of Banque de l' Habitat are authorized financial service providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary

Phone:
+22508882009
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bhci@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:59 pm

Abidjan 01 Cote d'Ivoire

Attention. Customer

We have received your email, regarding the nomination on Jan 5, 2016 who is late since 29/11/2016, you have been nominated as the foreign benefactor who is to receive the said fund been deposited by her late father before she died she nominated you as hr foreign beneficiary who is to receive the deposited fund to his bank account since the next of kin is dead you are the only person to receive the fund , we want assure you that once we receive the bellow information our legal department shall immediately process your fund transfer documents for the transfer of the said fund your bank account, therefore have to send the bellow information asp. Note everything have to be faster as we are about to have a new board

1 Your full name
2 Nationality
3 Job and position
4 children
5 Fax number
6 Home and office address
7 Date of birth
8 your bank complete information

You should also send a scan copy of your passport for legal notifications together with the above information.

We shall be waiting to read from you with the information to commence on the wire transfer order.

Thank you for your co-operation. If you have any question or would like to verify any information from us, please call at 225 44 75 43 34

Sincerely,
M.Rodolphe Michel KEKE
Assistant General Manager/ BHCI CI Corporate headquarters
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire

PLEASE CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL:
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful .No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. No warranty is given that this e-mail is free of viruses. The views expressed in this e-mail are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of Banque de l' Habitat or its management.Banque de l' Habitat reserves the right to monitor, intercept and block e-mails addressed to its users or take any other action in accordance with its e-mail use policy. Licensed divisions of Banque de l' Habitat are authorized financial service providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary

Phone:
+22544754334
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.