Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drveronican.lee10@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drveronican.lee10@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:11 pm

RE: YOUR ATM CARD IS READY FOR COLLECTION PLEASE
People

Dr Veronica N. Lee <drveronican.lee10@ymail.com>
Apr 21 at 6:37 PM

Message body
Foreign Remittance Department
Barclays Bank Plc
The North Colonnade,
Canary Wharf London E14 4BB
London .UK
Tel: +447035940933

Attn:Sir

RE: YOUR ATM CARD IS READY FOR COLLECTION PLEASE

My name is Veronica Lee (Mrs) the Foreign Remittance Director , of Barclays Bank Plc, London, UK, We write to inform you that we have approved the Issuance of a MASTER CARD ATM,/VISA CARD ATM, as requested by our Correspondent bank" Zenith Bank Plc, Abuja Nigeria" based on the advise of the United Nations/International Monetary fund, who has instructed that all outstanding unclaimed contract/inheritance fund, be released to all the true beneficiaries through ATM MASTER CARDS, to avoid frequent demands for transfer charges, documentations and activation fees, which has delayed the remittance of your fund into your accounts for many years now.
Therefore, part payment of $9,500, 000. (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only) has been approved and loaded into your MASTER CARD/VISA CARD,we have forwarded your ATM CARD, to our correspondent bank (Zenith Bank Plc) for onward dispatch to your door step through DHL OR FEDEX Courier Services

Here is the information you needs to activate your ATM Card upon receipt.

(1) The Pin Code Number..: ( 5324)
(2) Account Number ......:0311247618
(3) Atm Card Serial Number: 714432879406

Furthermore, you have to take the ATM CARD, to any ATM Machine center in your country and change the pin code to another four digit numbers of your choice and activate the card immediately,and commence withdrawal from the card... The withdrawal limit for the day is $5,000 (Five Thousand Dollars Only)...

Meanwhile, you should reconfirm the following information

(1) Your Full Names
(2) Your Current Address
(3) Your Mobile/House phone number

The above request is necessary to avoid mistake during delivery by the courier company,the information should be send to our correspondent bank Zenith Bank Plc, Abuja,(Nigeria) Please note, the card will be courier to your door step and not Registered or Normal post, for the safety and security of the card till you receive it in your door step.

We look forward to your prompt reply.
Email: madonnel_martins@outlook.com

Thanks

Veronica Lee (Mrs)
Director Foreign Remittance
Tel: +447035940933

Phone:
+447035940933
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: drveronican.lee10@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 pm

IS THIS YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER?
People
Dr Veronica N. Lee <drveronican.lee10@ymail.com> Today at 12:54
Message body
Dear Sir,

My Name is Dr (Mrs) Veronica Lee Legal Director on debt management of International Monetary Fund,/ World Bank office from United State (USA),but newly posted to (London .UK) to monitor the fraudulent activities of some of the officials at the Banks and other financial institutions in Africa, Asia and Europe countries. I have been directed to observe the payment of unpaid foreign contractors/inheritance claim fund.I noticed a floating payment in your name here but the payment was designated to the below stated account not same with the information's in your file with this office:

Bank Name:UBS SA Bank ,
Address:CASE POSTALE 2600.1211
GENEVE 2 SWITZERLAND
Account Holder:REMY BOUZARD Bank Account No. USD:777180.60G Clearing:0240 Bank S W I F
T-BIC:UBSWCHZH80A Iban :CH26 0024 0240 7771 8060G

I hereby decided to contact you because I observed that there is a power of attorney in your file authorizing the transfer of this fund to a Switzerland bank account by MR GEORGE MORGAN JR, who claimed to be your Business Associate, but the signature in the power of attorney is different from the signature in passport and other documents attached to your file which i suspected to be an illegal attempt to divert the fund to the account in.Switzerland. please confirm if you have authorized the transfer of this fund to the Switzerland Bank account as we have authorization to transfer fund to all beneficiaries of fund discounting all charge attached from the sources.

If you have not authorized your fund transferred to the above stated bank account, please, as a matter of urgency kindly reconfirm your following information's

(1) Your Full Names
(2) Home Address
(3) Your Phone Number.

These information's are required for easy communication and also to enable us process the immediate remittance of the fund to your account,

We wait your prompt response

Best Regards,
Dr (Mrs) Veronica Lee
GMD
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.