Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gecbn01@gmail.com a3@duckduff.eu.ai

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gecbn01@gmail.com a3@duckduff.eu.ai

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello Friend,

My name is Engr. Thomas Kune, I work with the Triumph Oil & Gas Company of Madagascar also known as T-OIL. I will officially guide you on how to obtain a crude oil sales license with T-OIL. This crude oil sales license gives the beneficiary the mandate to sell T-OIL ALBA crude oil to any part of the world and the license attracts a host commission of $3 per barrel sold.

This means that T-OIL will be paying you a total commission of $3 per each barrel sold under your license as the license operator. This crude oil sales license has a capacity of one million barrels of crude oil per month, this means that at the end of every sales transaction monthly, you are entitled to receive a total commission of $3MUSD from T-OIL.

I will give you details on how this works as soon as I confirm your understanding.We shall proceed as soon as I hear from you.
Thanks
Kune.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <a3@duckduff.eu.ai>
Received: from s19142030.onlinehome-server.info (82.165.145.35) by
Subject: Re: You can make it more from crude oil
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016
Reply-To: <gecbn01@gmail.com>

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 82.165.145.35<br>Originating ISP: 1&1 Internet Ag<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Germany<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

a3@duckduff.eu.ai
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gecbn01@gmail.com a3@duckduff.eu.ai

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Hello ,

Triumph Oil & Gas has temporarily stopped issuing a fresh seller mandate certificate to new intending license operators for this present sales operational season. This is due to excessive and outrageous applications received during this 2014/2015 sales operational season.Nevertheless as a staff and insider in this petroleum agency, I have a well packaged procedure by which you can officially own a seller mandate certificate in your names or your company's name as the case may be if you strictly follow my instructions.

I have been able to locate a dormant license number Tri/9882MLS2/AFCON belonging to (AFCON OIL AND GAS PLC) . This License has not been operative for more than 10 months due to the unavailability of the company's CEO and therefore has been declared dormant by Triumph Oil & Gas. The capacity of this license is one Million Barrels of ALBA per month.This license attracts a host commission of $3.00 per barrel sold, If we are able to sell the complete one million barrel allocated to you at the end of the month, You will be expecting a total amount of Three Million United States Dollars ($3MUSD) at the end of every sales operation.

I was able to trace and get hold of the attorney in charge of this dormant license and he has agreed to reassign this license to a new beneficiary as soon as am able to have a good business understanding with the new partner.The oil lifting license will be re-assigned to your names/company names as you wish which will take couple of days.Right at the moment, I have a buyer stand-by ready to buy whatever quantity of crude oil they will allocate to us.The proceeds of this lucrative venture will be shared in 50% and 50%, 50% will go to you and your company while 50% comes to me and the attorney.

Nature and Capital Operation

You do not need capital to start up the sales operation after the license has been re-assigned to your names/company name. You are only a sales representative to the Triumph Oil & Gas Company; you are just an intermediary between the producer/seller and the buyer.While the buyer is the entity buying the crude oil either by FOB or CIF. After the sales operation the petroleum agency will pay you a commission of $3 per barrel sold. The capacity of the license you are trying to re-assign now is one million barrels per month; this will give you a commission of $3MUSD every month at the end of each sales operation.

Obligation of Partners:

1. Provide the name for the license.
2. Receive payments from commission proceeds after each monthly sale
3. Ensuring that whatever share due to me as a silent partner in this operation is made available to me once the commissions hits your company’s account each month. 4: Your role is to apply for the reassignment of the lifting/marketing license with the Triumph Oil & Gas.

MY ROLES ARE :

1. Package you or your company for the license reassignment
2. Ensure that you or your company gets the license.
3. Ensure that you or your company’s monthly allocation of 1,000,000 barrels is approved timely by the Oil Company.
4. Provide ready, willing and able buyer’s standby to buy off your monthly crude oil allocation.
5. Supervise loadings/ shipments to ensure timely deliveries to buyers
6. Ensure commission pay-outs are remitted/paid to your desired bank account timely.

I will accept the responsibility of locating the buyers of the crude oil and negotiate with them to buy our allocated crude oil. As a staff of the Oil Company, i have good contact of buyers who will be able to scramble for any quantity of crude oil allocated to us monthly. I will use my network to arrange the sales transaction to make sure that our commission is calculated and paid to us immediately the buyer pays for the crude oil.

I appreciate your kind response towards this lucrative venture. Just a brief description of myself, I’m a Platform Manager working under the London office of Triumph Oil & Gas Company of Madagascar. The oil company is owned by the government of Madagascar. The London office of this Oil Company is responsible for issuing “oil lifting licenses” to intending license operators and oversees the general marketing of the crude oil produced by the company.

Find below my full contact details;

Engr. Thomas Kune
Platform Manager Triumph Oil & Gas Company of Madagascar
Office Address: Triumph House, 208 cogent St., London,W4B 7TR, UK.
Direct Phone:+447906675029,+ 447448928617

On your positive response, I will be forwarding you with the direct contact details of the License office for you to direct your oil lifting license re-assignment application. I will also draft a working MOU agreement which will stipulate our roles in this project and how the resulting commissions will be shared between us. Kindly forward me with your full contact details:

FULL NAMES:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
FAX NUMBER :

Your quick response to this e-mail will facilitate the pace of this business.

Regards,
Kune

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447906675029
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* EE Limited ( TM)

+447448928617
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gecbn01@gmail.com license.department@triumphpetroleum.n

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Skype ID for License Department:
live:license.department

Hello ,

This first step to this money spinning venture is to secure or re-assign an Oil sales License. To bid for a fresh oil Sales license will be very expensive and take much longer because there are a lot of competitions in the agency at the moment. I was able to locate a dormant license which the owner is no more and the law firm in charge of this license is in good understanding with me at the moment.

The oil lifting license will be re-assigned to your names/company names as you wish which will take couple of days. As soon as this is done, consider the game over and we will start up operation immediately. Right at the moment, I have a buyer stand-by ready to buy whatever quantity of crude they will allocate to us.

REQUIREMENTS OF RE-ASSIGNMENT OF OIL LIFTING LICENSE.

To inquire more about the license re-assignment protocols and requirements, please contact the license department with the details below and request for the official procedure to transfer/re-assign a dormant license to your name as the nominated beneficiary. The license office can be contacted with the details below:

Prof. Paul Kumanta
Head of Operations License Department,
Triumph Oil & Gas Company of Madagascar
E-mail: license.department@triumphpetroleum.net

He will be in a better position to inform you the official procedure and requirements, Like I told you earlier. To make sure your company is allocated the crude due to them and make sure I use my office to locate buyers immediately.Finally make sure that your commission of $3 per barrel is immediately paid into your nominated bank account.

As soon as you have an understanding with the license department, I will give you the details of the dormant license in question which will be re-assigned to your names/company names.

I presume trustworthiness and straight forwardness in this endeavor.Let me know your communication with the license department. I will accommodate more questions from you for more clarifications.

Kune
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

desmondefi@mynet.com - engr.thomaskune@mynet.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:12 am

Oil scam.

Scam formats:

Reply-To: <engr.thomaskune@mynet.com>
Subject: Oil License Agent Needed

Hello

My name is Engr. Thomas Kune, I work with the Triumph Oil & Gas Company of
Madagascar also known as T-OIL. I will officially guide you on how to obtain a
crude oil sales license with T-OIL. This crude oil sales license gives the
beneficiary the mandate to sell T-OIL ALBA crude oil to any part of the world
and the license attracts a host commission of $3 per barrel sold.

This means that T-OIL will be paying you a total commission of $3 per each
barrel sold under your license as the license operator. This crude oil sales
license has a capacity of one million barrels of crude oil per month, this means
that at the end of every sales transaction monthly, you are entitled to receive
a total commission of $3MUSD from T-OIL.

I will give you details on how this works as soon as I confirm your
understanding.We shall proceed as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks
Engr. Thomas Kune

Reply-To: <desmondefi@mynet.com>
Subject: Crude oil sales Representative

Hello,

My name is Engr. Desmond Efi, I work with TRIUMP PETROLEUM COMPANY OF MADAGASCAR at their London Annex office. I can use my contact as an insider here in the petroleum industry to reassign a dormant license to your name or your company's name as the new beneficiary of the crude oil sales license thereby making you a crude oil sales representative to the oil company.

The crude oil sales license attracts a commission of 3$ per each barrel sold through the license, This means that the oil company will be paying you a commission of $3 per barrel sold through your license at the end of every sales transaction monthly. There are different capacities of crude oil sales license, depending on the annual production of a particular oil company. The capacity of the available crude oil sales license now is five hundred thousand barrels per month. As the crude oil license operator, you will be paid a total commission of $1.5MUSD at the end of every sales transaction monthly.

This sounds strange as we do not know each other or met each other before, I got your contact during my search for a reputable and trustworthy person/company to handle this crude oil venture with me. If you are interested, kindly respond to my e-mail and I will give you the detailed information regarding this transaction.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Engr. Desmond Efi

Reply-To: <desmondefi@mynet.com>
Subject: Your commission payout

Hello,

My name is Desmond Efi, I work with Triump Petroleum Company of Madagascar.One of our license operators was a victim of the last terrorist attack in Westgate Mall Kenya which rendered his crude oil sales license dormant and his due commissions from previous sales unpaid.The amount due to be paid to this license operator is $16Million United States Dollars.Since the license owner is a national of your country, Can we present you to Triump Petroleum as the nominated license beneficiary to enable the unpaid commissions pay to you directly ? I have discussed this issue with his lawyer who oversees all his dealings with Triump Petroleum before contacting you, He has shown great interest in working with us to retrieve the commissions from Triump Petroleum.This proccess is legal and no risk involve as every legal documents will be procured on your behalf as the nominated license beneficiary. The commission will be shared 60%-40%.

You will take 40% while I and the lawyer will take 60%.

I will give you more details as soon as I hear from you and confirm your understanding.

Thanks
Desmond
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

triumphpetroluem.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:15 am

Content on the fake site used in scam:

Triumph Petroleum LTD was founded as the National Oil Company of the Madagascar Republic by presidential decree in February 2001, and started its operations on the
following year, both as an auditor of the State participation and rights in oil exploitation, as well as in international sales and exploration.

Simultaneously, in 2002, Triumph Petroleum LTD initiated staff training and qualifying programs, with the aim of achieving a Company’s better positioning and operative capacity
development in the short term.

Likewise, it initiated, and has been developing since then, the opening of an international bidding process for new continental, insular and maritime oil areas in the Madagascar territory.

Triump Petroleum LTD is the TRIUMP PETROLEUM OF MADAGASCAR Since its creation, in 2001, Triump Petroleum LTD has been a key factor in the development of the country, and the economic and social promotion of the population as a whole.

Conceived for a global world, and in line with sustainable development principles, Triump Petroleum LTD manages the set of oil resources in Madagascar, aiming at fulfilling the Millennium Goals as approved by the United Nations. Within said objectives, there is one that constitutes a priority: poverty eradication

Therefore, a comprehensive program of mixed-companies constitution and investment in alternative sectors, as well as promoting works for the public welfare and contributing to the ministerial departments that so require, constitute
Triump Petroleum LTD’s permanent agenda.

On behalf of Madagascar, Triump Petroleum LTD welcomes you, whether you are an investor, a collaborator, an employee or a spontaneous visitor to our Web Site.

Head Office:

3 Rue Andriamifidy BP 4141 Antananarivo 101 Madagascar.
Tele/fax: 020 22 512 7
Email: info@triumphpetroleum.net

United Kingdom Address:

14 Dalkeith Rd, Edinburgh, EH10 5DE United Kingdom
Phone: +44 7031981916
Email: ukoffice@triumphpetroleum.net

+26120225127
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Madagascar
City or exchange location Antananarivo
Original network provider* Telecom Malagasy (Telma)

+447031981916
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

This is what the fake site looks like:

mainpage.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: triumphpetroluem.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:16 am

The "Triumph Petroleum LTD (...) founded as the National Oil Company of the Madagascar Republic by presidential decree in February 2001" is, in fact, active since January 2016...

For details about the fake site: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=109809

... and instead of Madagascar, the owner location is Liverpool:

Registry Registrant Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Mathew Makson
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 900, Vicart Way
Registrant City: Liverpool
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 22722
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.70939009434
Registrant Email: mathewmarkson@mynetworkmail.com

+4470939009434
Number billable as universal access number

The scammers were using also the fake domains trumphoillgas.com and trumphpetroleum.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

license.department@triumphpetroleum.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:00 am

Our Ref: LO/TOIL-P/02/16 22nd April, 2016

Attn:

RE: LICENSE RE-ASSIGNMENT APPLICATION

You need to send down the following protocols have to be completed to ensure a successful license re-assignment exercise in your favor as you have requested.

1** A scanned copy of the official membership certificate issued to you by the Contractors and operators Board of TRIUMPH PETROLEUM COMPANY OF MADAGASCAR indicating that you are a registered member of the said body.

2** The following information of the license to be re-assigned, (i) The License Number. (ii) The Original License beneficiary. (iii) The capacity of the License.

3** A letter of introduction from the legal representatives to this License to be re-assigned, officially introducing you or your company to TRIUMPH PETROLEUM COMPANY OF MADAGASCAR as the nominated beneficiary to the license.

4**Applicants using their personal names should provide a Copy of their valid identification particulars. An email scan copy of your international passport or your driver?s license will be acceptable for your beneficiary identification.

5** Applicants using their company names should provide a scanned copy of the certificate of incorporation of the company to ensure that it is a registered/legitimate entity.

6**A signed letter of intent from a potential buyer of our crude oil, confirming interest to deal with you as their seller agent. This is to assist us confirm your ability to market your allocated product should the license be assigned to you/company.

Accept the assurance of our warm regards.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Prof. Paul Kumanta
Head of Operations License Department,
E-mail: license.department@triumphpetroleum.net
Triumph Oil & Gas Company of Madagascar

HEADER:
Return-Path: <license.department@triumphpetroleum.net>
Received: from SNT147-W83 ([65.55.90.200]) by SNT004-OMC4S37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
From: License Department <license.department@triumphpetroleum.net>
Sender: <outlook_1411055ddf2b02e1@outlook.com>
Subject: RE: LICENSE RE-ASSIGNMENT APPLICATION
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Hello ,

I have gone through the requirements from the license department.I can assist you with the Letter of Identification from the legal representative of the said license (AFCON OIL AND GAS PLC) and also assist you with Letter of Intent from a potential buyer (T-OIL AND GAS LTD) to indicate his interest to buy whatever quantity of crude oil the agency allocates to you.The Letter of Introduction will cost me some reasonable funds to obtain.I have also notified the Buyer for the Letter of Intent and the Attorney for the Letter of Introduction.The Membership Certificate will also cost £2900GBP to be a registered member of the board which i will also pay here in London.Both letters will be ready latest tomorrow which i will personally send to you.

Let me know when you will forward your valid ID to License Department.Please do not waste any more time on this issue so that we can start up with our March Allocation immediately. I will be very grateful if we can complete everything regarding the license re-assignment before Monday to enable us start operation immediately.

Keep me updated
Kune
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:08 am

Hello Mr. ,

I want to inform you that i have collected the Letter of Intent from the buyer T-OIL AND GAS and also the Letter of Introduction from the Attorney in charge of AFCON OIL & GAS LTD which license we are about to activate to your name. You are to send all documents to the License Department to enable them start with the Verification and Authentication of the documents. See attachment for Documents.

Remember that we are not the only bidder for this license so we need to be very fast securing the license to your name before other bidders gets it.For the £2900GBP which is equivalent to $4,230USD which you need to let me know immediately how much you can raise today from the amount so that we can register with the Contractors and operators Board of Triumph Company today and the Certificate will be ready by latest Friday.See attachment for both Letter of Intent, Letter of Introduction.

If the dormant license is activated to your company name it will be renewed after 5 years which means that we have to use it now for the first 5 years after which it will be renewed. I will advise that you should not waste time in sending the documents to the License Department and get our dormant license activated to your name which will enable us to get our commission of $3 per barrel from the month April.

Kune

20160504011708-e7d7143d-me.png

20160504011710-9aabe4f7-me.png

From Document. Phone Number: +2391222455

T-OIL AND GAS PLC, SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE

ISSUED LETTER OF INTENT TO

This brings to your Notice that the Letter of Intent issued from our office to for the purchase with his License this April Allocation Mandate of one million barrel of Alba light Crude. Marketing Department is waiting for the Letter of Approval before we can start processing our Loading schedule for April which is One Million Barrels of Alba Light Product.

You need get this License activated as this will make us start loading and avoid paying loading fines. Our Tanker(Vessel) is waiting to load if you get this License activated quickly.We are ready to pay $3.00 per Barrel of the one(1)Million barrels Allocated to your License.This fund will be paid into your account through the Finance Department of Triumph Oil Company.

See Attachment for the Letter. This is for your information:

Thanks for your Co.operations.

Mr. Felix Mputo
Head Of Operations
T OIL & GAS PLC.
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE.

----------------------------
T-OIL AND GAS SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
Reg No: TOG/sao-23476/02 E-mail: Toil.gas@consultant.com
Address: Avenida 14 de Julho No: 15 Sao Tome. Postal Address: B.P 94 Tome and Principe.

Added Header from Duplicate E-mail from above:
Return-Path: <Toil.gas@consultant.com>
Received: from [197.210.224.117] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via
HTTP); Tue, 26 Apr 2016
Subject: ISSUED LETTER OF INTENT TO

RE:LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FOR

Sequel to the mail received from Engr. Thomas Kune stating that you want to activate my late clients License (AFCON OIL & GAS LTD) to your full company Name( ) This is to state that the Letter is ready and all consultation fees is duly paid by Engr. Kune of Triumph Oil & Gas Company LTD.

Attached is the Letter of Introduction for your Perusal.

We are here to serve you better.

Yours Faithfully

John Bane
Head Legal Team
MCAFEETAFT SOLICITORS LONDON
info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com

--
-------
MCAFETAFT SOLICITORS
2 HORSE GUARDS ROAD LONDON SW1A2HQ UNITED KINGDOM

Delivered-To: CLIPPED
Received: by 10.159.36.235 with SMTP id 98csp1504051uar;
Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.182.219.161 with SMTP id pp1mr1475074obc.39.1461689959505;
Return-Path: <info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com>
Received: from SNT004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com (snt004-omc4s19.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.222])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s205si1407940oif.23.2016.04.26.09.59.19
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 65.55.90.222 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com) client-ip=65.55.90.222;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 65.55.90.222 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com
Received: from SNT153-W21 ([65.55.90.201]) by SNT004-OMC4S19.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:59:00 -0700
X-TMN: [5AT0FM71su4h/s9pmmlVKuxCEo4D57CcKfqBW69j0MU=]
X-Originating-Email: [info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com]
Message-ID: <SNT153-W21E76C9AFA3AC2339D747AD9630@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c02651a4-0a2d-4c3e-a880-ed0098673047_"
From: MCAFEETAFT SOLICITORS LONDON <info@mcafetaftsolicitors.com>
Sender: <outlook_bfc5fcdde23c185a@outlook.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: RE:LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FOR MR.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 17:59:00 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Apr 2016 16:59:00.0423 (UTC) FILETIME=[EDF36D70:01D19FDC]

--_c02651a4-0a2d-4c3e-a880-ed0098673047_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_848c6692-16f7-469a-9bfc-dffbf23f5f52_"

--_848c6692-16f7-469a-9bfc-dffbf23f5f52_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Skype ID:
live:mcafeetaft.solicitors

Phone Number:
+2391222455
Note: This telephone number is most likely a São Tomé and Príncipe number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:01 am

Hello ,
Thanks for your update and i want to advise that you need to send the documents to License Department and also let me know when the money is ready so that i can ask Finance Department to send an account immediately for the payment.

Do you have the money today? I have been calling your Phone Number without any answering? Can i have you Mobile Phone Number?

I await an update from you now to know if the $4230 is available today.

Kune
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.