Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nimal_buba@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nimal_buba@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Zorpia:

I love your profile and i become intrested in you I am Miss Nimal, please contact me back here is My E priva to-mail.for you read more about me. Thank you (nimal_buba@ outlook.com) your new friend Nimal > > (nimal_buba@ outlook.com) Remain Blessed.)

Screen name: jessica / jessicabuba0506
23, Dublin, Ireland
Looking for anything with a man
aged 28‑99, in India.
Single
I am Friendly
a nice looking girl

Stolen picture used:

jessica.jpg
jessica.jpg (8.24 KiB) Viewed 4989 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nimal_buba@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:43 am

Skype ID:
live:nimal_buba

My Name is Miss Nimal Buba from Republic of Congo in west Central Africa ,23 years old,5.3ft
tall,fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in
my country in 2008.My late father Dr Samuel Buba was the managing director of Buba cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state in (Brazzaville capital of Congo) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me and our house cleaner that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee while our house cleaner died on train when coming to Senegal.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture' I will send another picture to you latter.And i will also like to see your picture too.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Nimal

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nimal_buba@outlook.com>
Received: from SNT148-W33 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S41.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 13 Apr 2016
Subject: i will like to know more about you

Hello Dear,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How are you? How was your day hope fine?.Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any relative now, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Michael Silas who is the pastor of the (Church of God mission) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.i use Transletor to write to you be for i don't no that you can write English,
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-77-82-85-295)you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the Traggic incident that leaded me to this bad situation in this camp.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account,death certificate and agreement deposit here with me which i will send to you latter,My Late father deposited some amount of money in one of a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,The amount in question is $3.7 (Three Million Seven Hundred Thousand us Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.Dear i tried to contact the bank if they can Transfer some money for me to get my pepper from here and move to Europe but unfortunately' I did not know that my late father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years.That is the time i went through the agreement deposit Certificate and know the meanings,The agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business,I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me as i don't have any family. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truth and hardworking.
My Favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love Nimal

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221778285295
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:49 am

Hello my Darling,
How are you doing over there i hope that you are fine,
My dear thanks for your reply to my mail,it gives me joy,hope and happiness that God has brought you to restore my freedom and future back to me.
The reason why i asked you to assist me transfer this money to your account is because some months after the death of my parents,i came into this country with out international traveling passport or national identity card that's why the immigration took me to the refugee camp,so i wrote to the bank and i explained my condition to them but the bank made me to understand that they will not transact any business with me due to my refugee statue unless i will look for a sole trustee or partner who will stand on my behalf,so i don't have any other option than to follow the bank instruction,

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. i trust God that is why i am giving you all this information's!.This is the Reverend number +221778285295.
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only advice they gave me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country You will have 30% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information's below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $3.7 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC

Email address ( royalbank.rbs@linuxmail.org )
......................( royalbank.of.scotland@mail.com )

The name of the manager is (Mr. Fablus Lucas).

Telephone numbers(+447024076588)

Information About The Deposit Code Are As Follows.
Name of The Depositor, Dr Samuel Buba
Next Of Kin Miss Nimal Buba ,
Amount $3.7 Million US Dollars)
The Account Number Is (RBS4526532568900).

As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I wait your good response.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!

PHONE NUMBER:
+447024076588
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nimal_buba@outlook.com royalbank.rbs@linuxmail.org

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:51 am

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Finance & Asset Management,
Our Ref:Rgtt/48/Cbb/02/Vol/01 Date 20 APR 2016. Royal Bank of Scotland(RBS)
36 St Andrew Square edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB P
Tel; +447024076588+448704908794.
http:/ /www.rbsmakeithappen.com/home.ashx
Our focus is on re-building standalone strength. We will achieve this with integrity, transparency and by serving our customers well.
ATTENTION,
RE:PAYMENT OF LATE DR SAMUEL FABIAN BUBA,FUND IN (RBS) BANK PIN NUMBER;
RBS/BVOL2122. 96ST.IN FAVOUR OF NIMAL BUBA THE NEXST OF KIN TO THE ACCOUNT.

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND /WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU IN RESPECT TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY.ACTUALLY,WE HAVE EARLIER BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOU BY THE YOUNG LADY WHO IS (THE NEXT OF KIN) THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HAR TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT WITH THIS BANK.HER LATE FATHER IS ONE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMERS WITH SUM SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY HE DEPOSIT WITH US. AND AFTER THROUGH INVESTIGATION/CLEARIFICATION FROM THE AUTHORITY OF FUND INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT COUPLED WITH THE ATTACHED CLASSIFICATION ACCOUNT DETAILS SHE SUBMITED TO OUR OFFICE ,APPROVALS HAS BEEN CIVING ON YOUR BEHALF TO BE TUNE OF US$3.700.000 (THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).AS DR SAMUAL FARBIAN BUBA,DEPOSITED HERE IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY APPOINTED AS A TRUTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN.HOWEVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR BANK,WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLAWINGS IMMEDIATELY TO
THE OFFICE OF (THE FORE IGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT) TO SIGN THE ORIGINAL FUND RELEASE ORDER.(1).A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ON HER BEHALF,NOTE:THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER SINCE THE MONEY IS ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA.(2).THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER DECEASED FATHER CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.(3).A COPY OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO HER DECEASED FATHER BY OUR BANK.(4).AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT,HERE IS THE LAWYER CONTACT FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT IN AFRICA BECAUSE THE MONEY IS FROM AFRICA AND THAT IS OUR LEGAL LAWYER.HERE IS HIS EMAILL ANS MAKE SURE THAT YOU WRITE TO HIM AS SOON AS BECAUSE 7 WORKING DAYS TO TRANSFER THE MONEY,
chamberattorneyat@yahoo.co.uk
attorneyatchamber@gmail.com

NOTE:THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY,AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST,YOURS AND THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN MADE.FOR THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATIONS IS PART OF OUR SECURITY PROTOCOLS TO AVOID FRAUDLENT CLAIM OR AN UNWARRAANTED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS ABSENCE BY SOME INDIVIDUALS OR SOME OTHER DISTANCE RELETIONS WHO MIGHT HAVE HAD ACCESS TO HIS PRIVACY.ON RECEIPTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS/INFORMATIONS,WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND ONCE WE ARE SATISFIED,
WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND EFFECT THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER.

FILL THE FORM SEND TO YOU HERE AND RETURN IT BACK TO THE BANK FOR THE CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY THAT WE EMPOWER US FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE FUND IMMEDIATILY TO YOUR NORMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY ALSO SEND ACROSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS TO THIS BANK TO AVOID WRONGFUL PAYMENT.

FINALLY; BE INFORMED THAT THIS APPROVAL IS SHEDULED TO BE EFFECTIVE WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS OR YOUR FUND CAN BE PAID ON (RBS) OWN CONVENIENT TIME.

ONCE AGAIN; ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIER STAFF AND MANAGEMNET OF ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND WE ARE SAYING A VERY BIG CONGRATULATION AND HOPE THAT OUR SERVICE WE BE SATISFACTORY TO YOU…

< span style="font-size: 7.5pt">YOURS.
FAITHFULLY
DR.FABULOUS LUCAS

FILL IN THE APPLICATION BELOW AND RETURN IT BACK TO THE BANK

SUB: REQUEST FOR APPROVAL AND RELEASE OF DEPOSITED FUNDS.(US$3.7M)

I AM___________________________HERE APPERANT AND NEXT OF KIN TO ONE OF YOUR DECEASED CLIENT ''DR SAMUEL FARBIAN'' OWNER AND OPERATOR OF THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT DETAILS.

ACCOUNT NUMBER : RBS4526532568900.
ACCOUNT NAME. DR SAMUEL FARBIAN
REF CODE /524/A-91/01.

I THERE FORE APPLY ON BEHALF OF MY PARTNER AND HUMBLY WISH TO INSTRUCT YOU TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL SUM OF ($3,700.000.00) TO MY BANK ACCOUNT AS STATED BELOW:

NAME OF BANK_____________________________________
ADDRESS:_________________________________________
ACCOUNT NUMBER_________________________________
ROUTINE CODE:____________________________________
ACCOUNT NAME:.___________________________________

PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT AND DO NOT HESITATE TO GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR REQUIREMENTS TO ACCOMPLIST THIS GOAL. MY CONTACTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

NAME:_________________________________________
ADDRESS:______________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBERS:__________________________
FAX NUMBER:__________________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS:_______________________________

THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <royalbank.rbs@linuxmail.org>
Received: from [197.210.224.113] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via
Wed, 20 Apr 2016
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.224.113<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hello My Darling,how are you today,hope you are in a good condition for me,My Dear i am sorry that i did not write to you yesterday,please we are doing fasting and prayer and Rev did not have chance in his office,that is why you did not see my mail yesterday,Darling Bank people send this mail to me and they said that they also send it to you,please Darling write to the Lawyer and ask him to help us and get the Document because i can not eat two times in day here,please i want to be with you by nest week if this money transfer to you account because the bank said that as soon as we get the Document the money will be transfer the same day, so please my love try all you can do ok

Phone Number:
+448704908794
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nimal_buba@outlook.com chamberattorneyat@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:05 am

Good Morning My Darling,

How are you today,hope that you are in a good condition for me,Darling you don't use to write to me like you did before Darling,well God know's,Darling have you hard from the lawyer because i told Rev to help me out and go to lawyer office because i can't go out of the camp Alon,Darling he also said that we will pay him some money,Darling this one that you don't have any trust in me any more how can i do this Darling,please what do you want to me to do for so that you come back to me again because you have trust in me before Darling,please tell me what to do and i will do it for you because you are the only one in my life,i can't even eat two times in day here Darling,please don't live me here to die because i am a fatherless and motherless girl and if i die here God will not live you because you are the that promise to me Darling,infact

ATTENTION,
Sir,
Sequel to your email on how to prepare a power of attorney and
affidavit of oath for you and your partner. .
Your partner was in my office with Reverend to discuss about the
issuing to you an authorisation letter and affidavit of oath that will
enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from the bank,to
your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquries from the bank and high court here in Dakar
Senegal,I was made to understand from the bank that there are five documents
required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

In view of above and from my enquiries, it will cost the sum of $250 for authentication of the power of attorney,$300 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, $250 for notary stamping at the notary office (before
$230 total (680 EURO only) to get everything done.and in Dollar,it will be 1030 Dollar Only

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH GRAM WITH MY NAME.

AKIN WILLIAM
NO 55 Leopold Airport ROAD
Dakar,Senegal.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY,SO WE CAN
START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUR INFORMATION
FULL NAMES..................... ..............................
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS....................... .................
OFFICE ADDRESS....................... ..........................
PHONE NUMBER........................ ...........................
FAX NUMBER..................... .............................. ...
PROFESSION.................... .............................. ...
NATIONALITIES................. .............................. ...
COUNTRY OF RESIDENT...................... ......................
COUNTRY CODE NUMBER........................ ....................
AND YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TOGETHER WITH YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR YOUR DRIVING LICENSE.

Yours sincerely in service
Bar (Dr) Akin William.
attorneyatchamber

NO 55 Airport Way
Dakar,Senegal. Office
Fax
Number;+221-70-786-8546
+221-770197810

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221707868546

+221770197810
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:53 pm

ATTENTION,
Sir,

I recEiveD your information on how to prepaid the said Document which will be ready as in two working days time if you can be fast about the required from the Federal High Court,
Prior to my enquries from the bank and high court here in Dakar
Senegal,I was made to understand from the bank that there are five documents
required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

In view of above and from my enquiries, it will cost the sum of $250 for authentication of the power of attorney,$300 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, $250 for notary stamping at the notary office (before
$230 total (680 Dollar only) to get everything done.and in Dollar,it will be 1030 Dollar Only

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH MY NAME.

AKIN WILLIAM
Dakar,Senegal.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY,SO WE CAN
START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

NO 55 Airport Way
Dakar,Senegal. Office
Fax
Number;+221-70-786-8546
+221-770197810

Yours sincerely in service
Bar (Dr) Akin William.
attorneyatchamber

Hello My Darling,

How are you today,hope that you are in a good condition for me,Darling i saw what the lawyer send to you and together with your information which you send to him,Darling thank you very much,please the Bank are waiting for us to send them the those document so that they will transfer the money to your account,please the lawyer said that you send money for the Document because he have to pay before the chief magistrate can sign the Document,please Darling you are the only one i have in my life,please help me out for this my condition,God have brought you into my life,please My Darling,i have promise my God that i will never do any thing to hurt you in my life,please please my Dear,i have to give you My Father Date Cart ok,please help me and pay him Darling so that this money can be transfer to you account,i don't much money on it but i only need my Freedom in my life,Oh My God.

20160430225103-ae2b3f21-me.png

20160430225105-d2137e6e-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Dear
Sir,

Here is the bank account and i also want to inform you that your information is very ok by what we need in the federal high court ok,use this bank information and make the payment and make sure that you send the payment slip as soon as you pay the money for the confirmation of your payment ok.here is the bank account,

ACCOUNT NAME_____LORENZ ROBERT
BANK NAME_________BANK OF AFFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER________04518660005
SWIFT CODE_______AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE_______SN100
CODE AGENCE_____01018
IBAN___________SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 6600 0550
CIE RIB_________50
BANK ADDRESS_______RAS MISSION I ET 11 VILLA N:26 GOLF SUD

NO 55 Airport Way

Dakar,Senegal. Office

Fax

Number;+221-70-786-8546

+221-770197810
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Good Money My Darling,

How are you over there My Dear,hope that you are in a good condition for me,Darling i saw what you have been writing with the lawyer,Darling thank you very much God will be with you and protect you in every thing that you are doing because you are a such a nice Man,i have been praying to my God to give me a man like you in my life and a man who will understand that i am a motherless and fatherless girl,i thank God that you are there for me Darling,thank you very very much My Dear,i promise to be good for you for ever and i will never hurt you in my life,My Dear please as soon you pay the money to the account please try and write to me so that i will ask Rev to help me so that i can go to the lawyer office and sign the Document and remember that the bank are waiting for the Document so that the money can be transfer to your account,please one more thing make sure that you them the account which you want them to transfer the money ok,am hopping to here good news.

From Your Baby Nimal

ATTENTION SIR MR ,

I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU IN
RESPECT OF YOUR SERVICE WHICH YOU CONTACTED ME IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM,I LEGALISE MY SERVICE WHIT TIME AND DATE,I INFORM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL ABOUT YOUR SERVICE BUT YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE AND THE DATE WHICH YOU GIVE TO ME,WHY?WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE PAYMENT MR ?YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON EVEN MISS NIMAL AND REV MICHAEL SILAS WAS IN MY OFFICE TODAY TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT IN MY LAW FIRM FOR MISS NIMAL TO SIGN THE SAID DOCUMENT BUT I TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE NOT HARD ANY THING FROM YOU AND THAT IS WHAT I DON'T LIKE IN MY SERVICE,GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS,HAVE A NICE DAY.
NO 55 Airport Way
Dakar,Senegal. Office
Fax
Number;+221-70-786-8546
+221-770197810
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 11:43 pm

ATTENTION SIR MR ,

I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL IN MY LAW FIRM,I TOLD YOU IN FIRST TIME TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM SO THAT I CAN GET THE MONEY SO EASY BECAUSE HERE IN AFRICA THERE IS MANY LAW WITH OUR GOVERNMENT BUT YOU INSISTE I LEGALISE SERVICE IN ANY WHERE IN THIS WORLD AND THAT'S THE EASY FOR ME AND MY CLIENT,I AM THE ONE WHO WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO PAY THE MONEY FOR YOUR LEGAL SERVICE SO THAT YOU WORK WILL BE FAST BUT YOU ARE MY CLIENT I HAVE TO LISTING TO YOU BUT AS YOU CAN SEE WESTERN UNION WILL BE THE BEST OPTION BUT IF YOU INSISTE HERE IS ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT TRY AND PAY THE MONEY BY WESTERN WITH THIS INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN BECAUSE THAT WILL BE VERY EASY TO YOU,JUST GO TO THE WESTERN UNION AND GIVE THEM THIS INFORMATION THEN THEY WILL SEND IT TO YOU AND GIVE YOU MTC NUMBER THAT'S ALL,

AKIN WILLIAM
Dakar,Senegal.
NO 55 Airport Way

BUT IF YOU INSIT HERE IS ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT,

Bank Name ____________________: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL

Bank Swift____________________ : AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN _________________________: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
Account Name _________________: GASSAMA OMAR
Account No ___________________ : 02729650003
Bank Code ____________________: SN100
Code Guichet _________________ : 01004
Cle RIB_________________________ : 40

Dakar,Senegal. Office

Fax

Number;+221-70-786-8546

+221-770197810
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nimal_buba@outlook.com rev.michaelsilas@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Recovery scam;

Hello My belove Friend.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London,Presently i'm in paragua for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact Reverend Michael Silas,with his email address is ( rev.michaelsilas@yahoo.com ) and his phone number ask him to send you the total$100.000.00 us dollar which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Michael Silas and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev Michael Silas on your behalf to receive that money, so
feel free to get in touch with Rev and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Yours Beloves friend
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.