Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

player@national-lottery.co.uk - swebster@e-mail.ua

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

player@national-lottery.co.uk - swebster@e-mail.ua

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Lottery scam.

Email:

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1N
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/09/ZY369

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the Draw (#2092) of the NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday, 9th January, 2016. To purchase a ticket, Players must be 16 or over and physically located in the UK or Isle of Man. However, for the Bonus Lottery Promotion, winners do not have to be physically located in the UK or Isle of Man. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 email addresses drawn from our affiliate and promotion websites in Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions program conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots. The result of our computer draw (#2092) which took place on Saturday, 9th January, 2016 selected email address attached to an e-ticket number 56475600545 188 with Serial number (5627635368/10) drew the lucky numbers: 26 27 46 47 52 58(bonus no. 48), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category to the sum of £66,070,646.00 (Sixty-six million and seventy thousand and six hundred and eighty-seven British Pounds Sterling) which is to be shared between two lucky winners of whom you are one.You have therefore been approved to claim your winning in cheque credited to file KTU/9023118308/10 in the amount of £33,035,323.00 (thirty-three million and thirty-five thousand, three hundred and twenty-three British Pounds Sterling).

Your prize award has been insured in your email address and is ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. You may want to go through our online web result checker

https://www.national-lott ery.co.uk/results/lotto/d raw-history/prize-breakdo wn/2092
http://www.national-lotte ry.co.uk/player/p/results /lotto.ftl

to verify your prize online with your numbers:

This promotion takes place twice weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in England as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your funds would be released to you by any of our payment offices in England. Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch and reference numbers and these information below for quick verifications and release of funds between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Sunday.

Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary
Contact Person: Stephen Alex Williams
Email: (swebster@e-mail.ua)

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

1. FULL NAMES: _________________________ _________
2. FULL ADDRESS: _________________________ _________________________ _________________________ __________
3. SEX: _______________
4. AGE: ________
5. MARITAL STATUS: ___________________
6. OCCUPATION: ________________________
7. E-MAIL ADDRESS: _________________________ ____
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
9. LOTTO NUMBER: __26 27 46 47 52 58__B. DRAW NUMBER: ___2092___
10. TICKET NUMBER: __56475600545 188___
11. SERIAL NUMBER: __5627635368/10___
12. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL_______ ____
13. AMOUNT WON: ______£33,035,323.00_____ ________________________

Make sure this Verification and Funds Release Form is sent to the Fiduciary agent for quick verification and funds release purpose. Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,

Michael Platt
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Occasionally, some programs and free email providers, including Hotmail and Yahoo wrongly identify our emails as spam. If you cannot find our subsequent email in your inbox, please check the location used to store junk mail and spam messages.

From "player@national-lottery.co.uk"
Return-Path: <fv130@mik9.onmicrosoft.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO emea01-db3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (157.55.234.247)
X-Originating-IP: [157.55.234.247]
Received: from uwkc-file.UnitedWay.local (73.160.21.93) by
DB3PR01MB249.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com (10.141.4.13)
Subject: Final Notification
To: "player@national-lottery.co.uk" <fv130@mik9.onmicrosoft.com>
From: "player@national-lottery.co.uk" <fv130@mik9.onmicrosoft.com>
Reply-To: <swebster@e-mail.ua>
X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.619)
X-Originating-IP: [73.160.21.93]
X-ClientProxiedBy: SN1PR19CA0042.namprd19.prod.outlook.com (25.163.220.52) To
DB3PR01MB249.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com (10.141.4.13)
Return-Path: fv130@mik9.onmicrosoft.com

Originating IP: 73.160.21.93
Originating ISP: Comcast Cable
City: Pleasantville
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lopezcastillo.lauraines@list.ru lopez.ines@fbi.usgovt.ch.vu

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:44 am

Email:

The National Lottery
PO Box 251, Watford
WD18 9BR
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Email: lopez.ines@fbi.usgovt.ch.vu

VERIFICATION OF LOTTERY CLAIM

All protocols observed. Please accept my apologies for my late response. My Name is Lopez Castillo Laura Ines. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). I am a contract staff currently attached to the Verification department of the Camelot Group of the Online National Lottery. This is in view of checking false winning claims and Lottery Scams. Every claimant shall be verified by the FBI and winners must be duly paid. False claimants shall also be duly punished.

I received an application letter sent by your Fiduciary agent, Stephen Alex Williams for the Claim of your Lottery Winnings. The application is to be verified by the National Lottery. Note that all taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. Please read the extract of our terms and conditions below.

In the event that the Company, in its absolute discretion, believes that the Claimant is not lawfully entitled to payment of a Prize or that a Prize has been paid to a Player (including, without limitation, by payment into a Players Account in circumstances where the Company decides, in accordance with Rule 5(D)(3) that the Claimed Play is invalid or defective, it shall be entitled to withhold payment of the Prize or recover or seek to recover a Prize already paid (including, without limitation, where such payment has been made into a Players Account) pending the outcome of all appropriate inquiries. Once the appropriate verifications and inquiries have satisfied the Company, in its absolute discretion, that the Claimant is lawfully entitled to payment of the relevant Prize, it shall credit the amount of such Prize to the Players Account.

· The Player is responsible, where applicable, for claiming a Prize and the protection of the Identification Information that enables the payment of a Prize.

· The Company shall not be responsible or liable to any person claiming a Prize which has been paid to a person who assumed the identity of the holder of the relevant Account and who obtained sufficient information about them to impersonate the rightful holder of that Account.

According to the application submitted by Stephen Alex Williams on your behalf, your claim states your winning details as follows
Draw Number: 2092
Draw Date: Saturday, 9th January, 2016
Ticket Number: 56475600545 188
Serial Number: 5627635368/10
Lucky Number: 26 27 46 47 52 58 (bonus no.18),
Amount Won: £33,035,323.00 (Thirty three million, thirty five thousand three hundred and twenty three Pounds Sterling).

Please note that this is an online bonus promotion. Your email address was extracted by our computer from one of our advertising websites. We have over 3,000 advertising websites. You did not purchase a ticket. The Ticket was purchased for you by the online department of the National Lottery using your email address. Your email address was attached to ticket number 56475600545 188 On Saturday, 9th January, 2016, six ball sets were used and after the bonus draws, your email address attached to the above ticket number matched the numbers 26 27 46 47 52 58and won the total of £33,035,323.00 (Thirty three million, thirty five thousand three hundred and twenty three Pounds Sterling). According to the current conversion rate, this amount in the United States Dollars is $46,306,515 (Four six million, three hundred and six thousand, five hundred and fifteen United States Dollars only).

You were contacted via email as no other contact of yours was in our system as at the time of the draw. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in London as indicated in your play coupon.

You are required to:

1. Acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirmation of your claim stated above.
2. Reconfirm your full names and address as this would be used for your payment.
Please allow 24-48 working hours to verify your claim.

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

LOPEZ CASTILLO LAURA INES
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM.
Email: lopez.ines@fbi.usgovt.ch.vu

DISCLAIMER
THIS DOCUMENT AND THE INFORMATION IN IT ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL AND PERSONAL TO ITS RECIPIENTS AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED, DISTRIBUTED OR REPRODUCED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, NOR PASSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY.

Return-Path: <lopezcastillo.lauraines@list.ru>
Received: from f336.i.mail.ru (f336.i.mail.ru. [217.69.140.232])
X-Mailer: Mail.Ru Mailer 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [151.224.173.235]

Originating IP: 151.224.173.235
Originating ISP: Sky Broadband
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

fbi.usgovt.ch.vu is a subdomain parasiting a real domain having nothing to do with the scam.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lopez.ines@fbi.usgovt.ch.vu

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 am

Email:

National Lottery
Tattersall House
East Parade
Harrogate HG1 5LT
UNITED KINGDOM

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

We hereby seek to your receipt that we all in National UK Lottery congratulate you as you have been verified as a winner and you have been found worthy to collect the lump sum of Ј33,035,323.00 (Thirty three million, thirty five thousand three hundred and twenty three Pounds Sterling). Your payment officer, Stephen Alex Williams was here and she presented the documents along with your clearance form, which shows that you are the rightful winner with ticket number 56475600545188 which she also brought here. She was here with an affidavit on your behalf as well.

We are happy to inform you that after our verifications/investigations, the payment has been finally approved to be made in your name as the real winner.

You are advised to come to our payment office in London on or before Friday, 22nd April 2016 to sign the {fund release order documents} to enable us wire the money into any bank account of your choice or write you a check as you may want it. You are to come with these documents.

1) Your international passport for identification.
2) Two copies of your passport photograph.
3) Your bank account information in the case of a transfer.

Please indicate your expected date of arrival to London so that I would furnish you with further instructions.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of the National UK Lottery, I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,

UNITED KINGDOM.
Email: castillo.Ines@fbi.govt.ch.vu
Tel/Fax 0844 585 3087

Return-Path: <lopez.ines@fbi.gov>
Received: from User ([173.160.169.21])
Reply-To: <lopez.ines@fbi.usgovt.ch.vu>
Subject: Congratulations in Advance

Originating IP: 173.160.169.21
Originating ISP: Comcast Business Communications
City: Bremerton

+448445853087
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: castillo.Ines@fbi.govt.ch.vu

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:45 am

Email:

National Lottery
Tattersall House
East Parade
Harrogate HG1 5LT
UNITED KINGDOM

MAILING OF FUND RELEASE DOCUMENTS

How are you and your family? I hope you are all great. I am sure you are not too happy as you have been asked to travel and you probably do not have the funds especially in this time of world economic crisis. I understand if you cannot make it to our payment office in London and I know the time frame is too short. I am only acting on instructions from the Director. I have only worked here for a few months and personally, I do not like their procedure of claim for winners from other countries. Winners are made to travel to their payment offices in different parts of Europe. Being a contracted FBI agent for the National Lottery does not make my job any easier and I cannot change or directly influence their policies and methods of claim.

However, I had written several times to the Director of the National Lottery for the fund release documents to be sent via courier to winners but they have always been declined but I kept trying. Luckily for you, my request was just approved. The Director however did not allocate any fees for the mailing of the fund release documents as he said this would need approval from the Board of Directors of the Lottery and this could take months.

He said you are to get the document at your expense since he is doing you a favor by allowing the documents to be mailed to you without the consent of the Board instead of you having to travel to London. These are high priority documents and should not be toiled with. You could lose your money if these documents get into the wrong hands.

For security reasons, these documents have to be highly insured. People here don't really like me because I am an American Citizen and I am against some of their procedures for claim since I just transferred from a lottery organization in USA. In any American Lottery, all fees are paid by the Lottery including mailing fees such as this but according to the terms and conditions of the National UK Lottery laws, the said fee cannot be taken from the winning sum. The Law states that the sum announced after a draw must be paid to the winner. No fees must be removed. As a result of this, the mailing fee cannot be taken from your winnings. Hopefully, after you get your funds, you would advise them to adopt the American Lottery system of paying all fees from the winnings.

I have contracted Stephen Alex Williams to help send the documents to you. He is my colleague but he is not really a patient man so you have to bear with him. I don't want you to lose this fund for any reasons so please do adhere to my instructions. It took me weeks of constant complaint to the director before he allowed this today. Don't let my efforts be in vain. Stephen said the cost of insuring and sending the documents is only ($300) and you would have to send the money to him before he can send the documents. He is to use the London Postal Service as mandated by the Coordinator of the National Lottery.

I know it might seem weird having to send money to collect a Lottery win but thats because you cannot make it to London and it cannot be deducted from your winning because it will take several months for us to get approval from the Board of Directors and there is a time limit to claim this prize. I am with you here and we shall get through this. I know its not easy to come by this amount due to the high bills we all have to pay but look on the bright side of the amount you won. Take a loan from a friend if you have to because this is worth it. I give you my word that this is not a scam. Its real and I would hate to watch you lose this due to skepticism. I wish I could help but we are not allowed to participate in the Lottery in any form (company policy). These winnings don't come twice in a lifetime so let not waste this one. Please do not forward this message to Stephen Alex Williams as I am way out of my line telling you all these. Look on the bright side, you are not travelin

Please email Stephen Alex Williams on ( stephen.williams@post.com ). Tell him you have the ($300) needed for mailing the documents and that you want to inquire on how you can send it to him. You can trust him. He works with me and will make sure you receive your documents on time. Please note that this is not compulsory. You also have an option of coming to London. No one said you must make any payments. If you make the payment of ($300) to Stephen, you did so because you could not travel to London. This is a favor from me and is the only help I can render since I understand the current economic situation. Do not abuse this favor. Make good use of it now. Read the story of Richard and Angela Maxwell. Its
http:/ /www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/-couple-who-scooped-53million-5449405

COPYRIGHT © 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

DISCLAIMER
THIS DOCUMENT AND THE INFORMATION IN IT ARE STRICTLY PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL AND PERSONAL TO ITS RECIPIENTS AND SHOULD NOT BE COPIED, DISTRIBUTED OR REPRODUCED IN WHOLE OR IN PART, NOR PASSED TO ANY THIRD PARTY.

Return-Path: <lopez.ines@fbi.gov>
Received: from mout.perfora.net (mout.perfora.net. [74.208.4.196])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u4si3471486qka.50.2016.04.12.11.49.54
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of lopez.ines@fbi.gov does not designate 74.208.4.196 as permitted sender) client-ip=74.208.4.196;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=fail (google.com: domain of lopez.ines@fbi.gov does not designate 74.208.4.196 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=lopez.ines@fbi.gov;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=fbi.gov
Received: from User ([173.160.169.21]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus001) with
ESMTPA (Nemesis) id 0MbAZ3-1b5fFm2OCJ-00KiZ0; Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:49:53 +0200
Reply-To: <lopez.ines@fbi.usgovt.ch.vu>
Subject: MAILING OF FUND RELEASE DOCUMENTS
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:49:23 -0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C2A9A6.2F365ABC"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-ID: <0M26nN-1bf02s2i0h-00u3Ja@mrelay.perfora.net>

Fake documents received with the email:

passport.PNG

ss.ines.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stephen.williams@post.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:28 am

Email:

Good Day,

Agent Lopez Castillo Ines asked me to email you with details on how to receive the $300 and subsequently complete the stamp duty and send the documents to you. Your winning check will be received by you with-in 3 working days after the winning documents have been signed by you and returned.

Your documents are to be sent by London Postal Service (LPS) only as instructed by the Director. LPS does not offer C.O.D (Cash on Delivery).

Payment must be made by you before documents are stamped and sent. Your signature on these documents will enable us release payment to you in whatever manner you choose. This option is also to be chosen in the documents to be filled and signed by you. Once you signed these documents, we shall make payment to you in whatever manner you chose in the form.

Please get back to me with payment information to enable me dispatch your documents which shall be received in two to three days after dispatched. Because of delays and bank charges receiving international payment with the time constraint, payments are to be made via MONEYGRAM ONLY so as to speed up the process of delivery. The payment should be made to our correspondence office in Madrid Spain with the information stated below:

Money Gram to:
First Name: EDWAR JOSUE
SURNAME: Rxxx Cxxx
Address: xxx Madrid, Spain
Amount: (USD$300).

Scan and send the money gram slip/receipt via email to me. If you do not have a scanner, email me the following information:

1. Name and Address of Sender
2. 8 digits for MoneyGram Payment Number
3. Test Question and Answer, if any.

A dispatch notice indicating the date and time of departure and expected date and time of delivery will be sent to you once payment is received. When sending payment information, please change your subject to 'money gram sent' so that I could attend to it immediately as I have many mails coming in.

All packages not sent out within Three (3) working days from this communication will be returned to Agent Lopez Castillo Ines as unclaimed.

Please note that the $300 cannot be deducted from the winning sum. Refer to Agent Lopez’s emails to you for further explanation.

One important information that I would like to pass to you is to make sure you keep this winning confidential, because few months ago we experienced a problem of someone who came to claim his friend's winning fund without him knowing.

Respectfully Yours,

Stephen Alex Williams
The National Lottery

Return-Path: <stephen.williams@post.com>
Received: from User ([173.160.169.21]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus002)
Reply-To: <stephen.williams@post.com>
Subject: Courier Fee
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:46 am

Email - Courier Fee:

Dear xxx,
Thanks for your email. Here is the account information for the mailing fee.

Name.Denis Maria Silva Mxxx
Acct No: 2100 1446 9601 0059 xxxx
Iban: ES09 2100 1446 9601 0059 xxxx
Swift Code: caixesbbxxx
ADdress: Glorieta De Quevedo.3 28015 Madrid
Bank Name. Lacaixa
Respectfully Yours,

Stephen Alex Williams
The National Lottery

Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
From: "Stephen Alex Williams" <stephen.williams@post.com>
Subject: Re: Courier Fee

Originating IP: 74.208.4.201
Originating ISP: 1&1 Internet Inc
City: Wayne
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Email:

Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford ,WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
Registered office: Tolpits Lane, Watford, Herts WD18 9RN
Registered in England and Wales No. 2822203
(Customer Services)

VERIFICATION OF LOTTERY CLAIM

All protocols observed. Please accept my apologies for my late response. My Name is Deabreu Gregory John. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). I am a contract staff currently attached to the Verification department of the Camelot Group of the Online National Lottery. This is in view of checking false winning claims and Lottery Scams. Every claimant shall be verified by the FBI and winners must be duly paid. False claimants shall also be duly punished. I received an application letter sent by your Fiduciary agent, Miss. Ann Song for the Claim of your Lottery Winnings. The application is to be verified by the National Lottery. Note that all taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. Please read the extract of our terms and conditions below.

· In the event that the Company, in its absolute discretion, believes that the Claimant is not lawfully entitled to payment of a Prize or that a Prize has been paid to a Player (including, without limitation, by payment into a Players Account in circumstances where the Company decides, in accordance with Rule 5(D)(3) that the Claimed Play is invalid or defective, it shall be entitled to withhold payment of the Prize or recover or seek to recover a Prize already paid (including, without limitation, where such payment has been made into a Players Account) pending the outcome of all appropriate inquiries. Once the appropriate verifications and inquiries have satisfied the Company, in its absolute discretion, that the Claimant is lawfully entitled to payment of the relevant Prize, it shall credit the amount of such Prize to the Players Account.
· The Player is responsible, where applicable, for claiming a Prize and the protection of the Identification Information that enables the payment of a Prize.
· The Company shall not be responsible or liable to any person claiming a Prize which has been paid to a person who assumed the identity of the holder of the relevant Account and who obtained sufficient information about them to impersonate the rightful holder of that Account.

According to the application submitted by Mr Stephen Alex Williams on your behalf, your claim states your winning details as follows

Batch: 074/06/ZY369
Draw Number: 2092
Draw Date: Saturday, 9th January, 2016
E-ticket number: 56475600545 188
Serial Number: 5627635368/10
Lucky Number: 26 27 46 47 52 58(bonus no. 48)
Amount Won: Ј33,035,323.00 (Thirty-three million and thirty-five thousand, three Hundred and twenty-three British Pounds Sterling).

Please note that this is an online bonus promotion. Your email address was extracted by our computer from one of our advertising websites. We have over 3,000 advertising websites. You did not purchase a ticket. The Ticket was purchased for you by the online department of the National Lottery using your email address. On Saturday, 9th January, 2016, six ball sets were used and after the bonus draws, your email address attached to the above ticket number matched the numbers Ј33,035,323.00 (Thirty-three million and thirty-five thousand, three Hundred and twenty-three British Pounds Sterling). According to the current conversion rate, this amount in the United States Dollars is $60,306,515 (Seven Million, three hundred and six thousand, five hundred and fifteen United States Dollars only).

You were contacted via email as no other contact of yours was in our system as at the time of the draw. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in England as indicated in your play coupon.

You are required to:

1. Acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirmation of your claim stated above.
2. Reconfirm your full names and address as this would be used for your payment.

Please allow 24-48 working hours to verify your claim.

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part ofour precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Deabreu Gregory John
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Return-Path: <debreaugregory@fbi.gov>
Received: from mout-xforward.perfora.net (mout-xforward.perfora.net. [82.165.159.134])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t5si17405557qgt.117.2016.04.17.23.15.20
for <xxx>
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 17 Apr 2016
Received-SPF: fail (google.com: domain of debreaugregory@fbi.gov does not designate 82.165.159.134 as permitted sender) client-ip=82.165.159.134;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=fail (google.com: domain of debreaugregory@fbi.gov does not designate 82.165.159.134 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=debreaugregory@fbi.gov;
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=fbi.gov
Received: from User ([154.120.82.189]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus001) with
ESMTPA (Nemesis) id 0Lgngm-1bVAtH2cHG-00oE3x; Mon, 18 Apr 2016 08:15:18 +0200
Reply-To: <debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn>
Subject: Verification of National Lottery Claim
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016

Originating IP: 154.120.82.189
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,
Thanks for your email. I understood your situation and i promise to mail the fund release documents to you as soon as our payment office in Spain confirmed the mailing fee.

Name of Bank: Lacaixa
Bank Address: Glorieta De Quevedo 3, 28015 Madrid
Owner of Account Full Name: Denis Maria Silva Mxxx
Owner Current Address: xxx
Owner Current Phone number: xxx
Account number: 2100 1446 9601 0059 xxxx
IBAN number: ES09 2100 1446 9601 0059 xxxx
Swift Code: caixesbbxxx
Full Amount to Send: $300

Money Gram to:
First Name: EDWAR JOSUE
SURNAME: RITES Cxxx
Receiver's Office Address: xxx
Receiver's Current Phone Number: xxx
Full Amount to Send: $300
Test answer/question if needed: N/L

Respectfully Yours,

Stephen Alex Williams
The National Lottery

Received: from [109.156.3.88]
From: "Stephen Alex Williams" <stephen.williams@post.com>
Subject: Re: Courier Fee

Originating IP: 109.156.3.88
Originating ISP: Bt
City: London
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:45 pm

Email - Congratulations in Advance:

The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford ,WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
(Customer Services)

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

We hereby seek to your receipt that we all in National UK Lottery congratulate you as you have been verified as a winner and you have been found worthy to collect the lump sum of Ј33,035,323.00 (Thirty-three million and thirty-five thousand, three Hundred and twenty-three British Pounds Sterling). Your payment officer, Mr Michael Platt was here and he presented the documents along with your clearance form, which shows that you are the rightful winner. He also came with your ticket which he also brought here. He was here with an affidavit on your behalf as well.

We are happy to inform you that after our verifications/investigations, the payment has been finally approved to be made in your name as the real winner.

You are advised to come to our payment office in London on or before Friday, 22nd April 2016 to sign the {fund release order documents} to enable us wire the money into any bank account of your choice or write you a check as you may want it. You are to come with these documents.

1) Your international passport for identification.
2) Two copies of your passport photograph.
3) Your bank account information in the case of a transfer.

Please indicate your expected date of arrival to London so that I would furnish you with further instructions.

Once again, congratulations on behalf of the National UK Lottery, I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part ofour precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Occasionally, some programs and free email providers, including Hotmail and Yahoo wrongly identify our emails as spam. If you cannot find our subsequent email in your inbox, please check the location used to store junk mail and spam messages

Deabreu Gregory John
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Received: from User ([154.120.110.174]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus001)
Subject: Congratulations in Advance

Originating IP: 154.120.110.174
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: debreaugregory@fbigov.uk.tn

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Email - Mailing of Documents:

The National Lottery
PO Box 251
Watford ,WD18 9BR
United Kingdom
(Customer Services)
Mailing of Documents

How are you and your family? I hope you are all great. I am sure you are not too happy as you have been asked to travel and you probably dont have the funds especially in this time of world economic crisis. I understand if you cant make it to our payment office in London and I know the time frame is too short. I am only acting on instructions from the Director. I have only worked here for a few months and personally, I do not like their procedure of claim for winners from other countries. Winners are made to travel to their payment offices in different parts of Europe. Being a contracted FBI agent for the National Lottery does not make my job any easier and I cannot change or directly influence their policies and methods of claim.

However, I had written several times to the Director of the National Lottery for documents to be sent via courier to winners but they have always been declined but I kept trying. Luckily for you, my request was just approved. The Director however did not allocate any fees for the mailing of the document as he said this would need approval from the Board of Directors of the Lottery and this could take months.

He said you are to get the document at your expense since he is doing you a favor by allowing the documents to be mailed to you without the consent of the Board instead of you having to travel to London. These are high priority documents and should not be toiled with. You could lose your money if these documents get into the wrong hands.

For security reasons, these documents have to be highly insured. People here don't really like me because I am an American Citizen and I am against some of their procedures for claim since I just transferred from a lottery organization in USA. In any American Lottery, all fees are paid by the Lottery including mailing fees such as this but according to the terms and conditions of the National UK Lottery laws, the said fee cannot be taken from the winning sum. The Law states that the sum announced after a draw must be paid to the winner. No fees must be removed. As a result of this, the mailing fee cannot be taken from your winnings. Hopefully, after you get your funds, you would advise them to adopt the American Lottery system of paying all fees from the winnings.

I have contracted Miss Patricia Reid to help send the documents to you. She is my colleague but she is not really a patient woman so you have to bear with her. I don't want you to lose this fund for any reasons so please do adhere to my instructions. It took me weeks of constant complaint to the director before he allowed this today. Don't let my efforts be in vain. Patricia Reid said the cost of insuring and sending the documents is only ($300) and you would have to send the money to her by moneygram before she can send the documents. She is to use the London Postal Service as mandated by the Coordinator of the National Lottery.

I know it might seem weird having to send money to collect a Lottery win but thats because you cannot make it to London and it can't be deducted from your winning because it will take several months for us to get approval from the Board of Directors and there is a time limit to claim this prize. I am with you here and we shall get through this. I know its not easy to come by this amount due to the high bills we all have to pay but look on the bright side of the amount you won. Take a loan from a friend if you have to because this is worth it. I give you my word that this is not a scam. Its real and I would hate to watch you lose this due to skepticism. I wish I could help but we are not allowed to participate in the Lottery in any form (company policy). These winnings don't come twice in a lifetime so lets not waste this one.

Please do not forward this message to Miss Patricia Reid as I am way out of my line telling you all this. Look on the bright side, you are not traveling anywhere, you did not purchase a ticket and it would have cost you more than ($300) to get enough tickets to increase your chances of winning. Imagine the courier fee to be the amount you used to purchase the tickets. It would make you feel better if you thought this way because naturally, you should not pay for this but again, if you could come to London, you would not pay for it. I shall forward your documents to her immediately. I'd be sad if you don't get over $60million because of ($300).To proof my identity, I have attached my American international passport and my Badge. I have nothing to gain from this; rather, I have a lot to lose. My personal details could be used for identity theft but I am willing to take the risk to change your life and those around you.

Please email Miss Patricia Reid on ( patricia.reid@nationallottery.blg.lt ). Tell her you have the ($300) needed for mailing the documents and that you want to inquire on how you can send it to her by moneygram. Please send her your full names and address for her identification. You can trust her. She works with me and will make sure you receive your documents on time. Please note that this is not compulsory. You also have an option of coming to London. No one said you must make any payments. If you make the payment of ($300) to Patricia Reid, you did so because you could not come to London. This is a favor from me and is the only help I can render since I understand the current economic situation. Do not abuse this favor. Make good use of it now. Read the story of Colin-and-Chris-Weir. Its

http:/ /www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3697016/EuroMillions-winners-Colin-and-Chris-Weir-161653000-smackers.html

Deabreu Gregory John
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
UNITED KINGDOM.

Received: from User ([154.118.15.72]) by mrelay.perfora.net (mreueus003)
To: debreaugregory@fbi.gov

Originating IP: 154.118.15.72

Fake documents received with the email:

uspassport.PNG

driverlicense.PNG

ticketcopy.PNG

fbibag.PNG
fbibag.PNG (118.74 KiB) Viewed 6090 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.