Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alicejoe2015@gmx.com staffmrsalicejoe014@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alicejoe2015@gmx.com staffmrsalicejoe014@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:40 pm

* 41.82.99.135 Sonatel Dakar Senegal

Return-Path: <staffmrsalicejoe014@gmail.com>
Received: from [41.82.99.135] (helo=User)
by mail1.cs.uclo.de with esmtpa (Exim 4.84_2 #1)
id 1apFhg-0005hH-LR; Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:47:05 +0200
Reply-To: <alicejoe2015@gmx.com>
To: alicejoe2015@gmx.com
Subject: RE: Hi Good Day Dear....
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 13:47:01 -0000

Hello!
It's my pleasure to contact you, My name is Mrs Alice Joe from UK i will
like if we can have a good business relationship upon receiving your reply i
will tell you more about me and the details of the business Warm regards
Mrs.Alice
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: alicejoe2015@gmx.com staffmrsalicejoe014@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello , I am pleased to receive your response to my mail and I hope to establish a true friendship with you. My name is Alice Joe from London UK, I work as a senior marketer in a diamond company in London UK (Invedia Industrial Diamond Plc). I contacted you because I need a trusted person who can handle the contract of supplying a product to my company. Firstly I want you to know that this project is for a serious minded person, So If it doesn't interest you kindly disregard it and delete this message for confidential reasons.

My company urgently need 1000 cartons of a local product called DIATOLLIN OIL, The product is used for cleaning Gold and Diamond stones (The size of a bottle is 8.2cm, volume is 300ml and the packing is 6 bottles in one carton). My boss normally buy each carton of this product for €3500 (Euro) until it became scarce in the Europe market. During my research, I found a store in Senegal (Africa) that have this product in stock and they are selling a carton for only €1500 but I didn't tell anyone about it because I want you to supply this product to my company at the initial cost of €3500 which my boss normal purchase it.

There is no risk in this business but sincerely speaking there will be little up coming expenses ahead because my boss will request for the sample of this product before he can be convince to remit the total fund to purchase the product but my boss will send you the complete money to supply this product. I have a good reputation in my company and I can assure you that this business will be successful. I will only introduce you to my boss as a reliable agent who can supply this product and you will also tell my boss that you will supply the product for €3500 per carton because that is the price which my boss has budgeted.

Below is how you will do the transaction after receiving payments to supply 1000 cartons in London UK:
You will purchase the product from the store for €1500 per carton
You will be supplying the product to my company for €3500 per carton
Our profit in one carton is €2000 (EURO)
Our total profit in 1000 cartons will be €2 Million, which You and Me will share 50/50 (Equal)
I am revealing this information to you because I trust your personality and I also believe that you can handle this transaction since there is no illegal activities involved. Presently, I am writing you this mail from Estonia where I am representing my company in a program but my location doesn't matter since we can be communicating through this medium and phone too.

Once you show interest to handle this project, I will inform my boss that you are a reliable agent who can supply this product to them so that he will contact you immediately. Meanwhile before we start this transaction, I would like to confirm your personal details e.g (Name, Nationality, Age, Occupation, Photo and Phone number). I have attached my photo as a proof of authenticity towards this proposal and I hope to hear from you, Thanks.
Best regards
Alice.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <alicejoe2015@gmx.com>
Received: from [41.82.24.248] by 3capp-mailcom-bs08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 11 Apr 2016
Subject: Can you handle this supply contract?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.24.248<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

PHOTO & ID:

Capture.PNG

20160412004238-6cfd534d-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:43 am

Hello , I appreciate your response and interest to do this business thank you, i have noted your details and i have try calling you this morning but you didnt pick the phone here is my number feel freee to call me any time +3726027538. I am proposing this business to you with total trust and I hope you will seriously handle this Job. Currently, I am still in Estonia but I will visit your country by God grace after this business is completed and I hope to meet you in person. Like i said earlier, I will introduce you to my boss as the product marketer so that he will confidently transfer the payments of 1000 cartons to you. Actually, The store in Senegal is selling one carton for €1500 but you will tell my boss that you are selling a carton for €3500 so that he will send €3.5 million (Euro) for you to supply 1000 cartons because that is the price which my boss is expecting to buy it.

Once my boss is ready to send payments for the supply, You will provide your bank account details where he will deposit the €3.5 million (Euro) and as soon as you receive the funds, You will keep our profits of € 2 million and use the remaining fund €1.5 million (Euro) to buy the product from the store in Senegal and also tell the store to supply it directly to London without attaching the sales invoice so that my boss will not notice the real price of the product.

Before we finally proceed with this deal, I would like you to confirm the availability and price of the product with the composed mail below.

===The store email is ===== (info.panafrikchemicals@chemist.com)=======

PANAFRIK LIQUID CHEMICALS LTD.
Office Address: Dakar Senegal
Telephone: +221 77 1966 738
Email: info.panafrikchemicals@chemist.com

Hi, I was informed that your company is selling Diatollin Oil, Therefore I would like to know the price of One Carton and the total cost of delivering 1000 cartons to London United Kingdom on my behalf.

Please reply as soon as possible, So we can make arrangements for the purchase. Thanks

Best regards
Your name...........
Phone number......
==============================
======

Once i receive your feedback from the store, I will introduce you to my boss as the marketer of the product so that he will contact you immediately. However, Please do contact the store today and quickly give me feedback. I am looking forward to receive your reply soon. thanks

Your friend
Alice

Phone Numbers:
+3726027538
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Estonia
City or exchange location Tallinn
Original network provider* Eesti Telefon

+221771966738
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alicejoe2015@gmx.com diamond_graff@mail2dave.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:00 am

ATTENTION! SIR/MADAM

URGENT DEMAND FOR DIATOLLIN OIL

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY MY MARKETING MANAGER TO CONTACT YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF DIATOLLIN OIL. WE WERE SEARCHING FOR THIS CHEMICAL WHEN MY MARKETER NOTIFIED US THAT YOU HAVE THIS PRODUCT. I WISH TO VERIFY IF YOU CAN SUPPLY THIS CHEMICAL IN LARGE QUANTITY BECAUSE WE URGENTLY NEED 1000 CARTONS.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION TO EXPERIENCE YOUR RELIABLE SERVICES.

CORDIALL
DR DAVEN MORGAN
DIRECTOR-GENERAL MANAGER

INVEDIA INDUSTRIAL DIAMOND PLC
LONDON , UNITED KINGDOM
Head Office : 63-66 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8LE
Fax:+44 (0)10087497 | ( +442032390670)| Tell:+44-2032892905
daven.morgan1960@aol.co.uk | invedia_diamond@yahoo.co.uk

HEADER:
Return-Path: <diamond_graff@mail2dave.com>
Received: from [41.82.36.167] by mail2dave.com with HTTP; 4/15/2016 2:07:01 AM PST
Thread-Topic: Urgent demand for Diatollin Oil (15 Apr 2016)
Subject: Urgent demand for Diatollin Oil (15 Apr 2016)

Originating IP: 41.82.36.167
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

ATTENTION! SIR/MADAM

URGENT DEMAND FOR DIATOLLIN OIL

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY MY MARKETING MANAGER TO CONTACT YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF DIATOLLIN OIL. WE WERE SEARCHING FOR THIS CHEMICAL WHEN MY MARKETER NOTIFIED US THAT YOU HAVE THIS PRODUCT. I WISH TO VERIFY IF YOU CAN SUPPLY THIS CHEMICAL IN LARGE QUANTITY BECAUSE WE URGENTLY NEED 1000 CARTONS.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION TO EXPERIENCE YOUR RELIABLE SERVICES.

CORDIALL
DR DAVEN MORGAN
DIRECTOR-GENERAL MANAGER

INVEDIA INDUSTRIAL DIAMOND PLC
LONDON , UNITED KINGDOM
Head Office : 63-66 Hatton Garden London EC1N 8LE
Fax:+44 (0)10087497 | ( +442032390670)| Tell:+44-2032892905
daven.morgan1960@aol.co.uk | invedia_diamond@yahoo.co.uk

HEADER:
Return-Path: <invediaindustrialdiamondplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [212.82.98.65] by tm8.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Apr 2016 09:07:07 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Apr 2016 09:07:07 -0000
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016
Reply-To: <invediaindustrialdiamondplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Urgent demand for Diatollin Oil (15 Apr 2016)

Phone Numbers:
Fax:+44010087497 / +4410087497
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Guernsey number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.

+442032390670
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

+442032892905
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:01 am

Hello , I have read your mail and noticed that my boss have contacted you. I want you to know that i have already convinced my boss that you are a trusted marketer of this product, I also told him that i got your contact from a reliable source and that is why he is confidently communicating with you.

Now I want you to respond to my boss with the composed mail below so that we can know his next response and decision.

==== Forward the mail below to my boss======daven.morgan1960@aol.co.uk

Hello Mr Daven Morgan, I appreciate the receipt of your mail requesting to buy our product Diatollin Oil and we promise to give you the best of our quality products. The price for one carton is €3500 and the total price for 100 carton is €350,000 Euro only, Including freight charges to London Uk,

In this connection we may state that Diatollin Oil were found short of the order. We can sent only supply 100 cartons at this time as per your order

Please notify us if this price and the quantity is agreeable and considerable by your company to accept the 100 cartons, so we can furnish you with our bank account details for payments before delivering the product to your company address in London within one month. Thank you.

Best regards
Your name ..............
Phone.....................
_____

Please forward the above message to my boss and give me feedback as soon as you hear from him again. I shall keep in-touched with you to ensure that we work closely until this transaction is finally executed please try all your possible best sowe can speak via phone.

Best regards
Alice.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Dear
Many thanks for your mail, i speak with my boss this evening and he said he did not received your mail please try and resend it again to him to make sure he received the mail please forward it to the below mail immediately and keep posted asap. Thank's

daven.morgan1960@aol.co.uk

==== Forward the mail below to my boss======daven.morgan1960@aol.co.uk

Hello Mr Daven Morgan, I appreciate the receipt of your mail requesting to buy our product Diatollin Oil and we promise to give you the best of our quality products. The price for one carton is €3500 and the total price for 100 carton is €350,000 Euro only, Including freight charges to London Uk,

In this connection we may state that Diatollin Oil were found short of the order. We can sent only supply 100 cartons at this time as per your order

Please notify us if this price and the quantity is agreeable and considerable by your company to accept the 100 cartons, so we can furnish you with our bank account details for payments before delivering the product to your company address in London within one month. Thank you.

Best regards
Your name ..............
Phone.....................
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Dear
Many thanks for your mail
No you could have not respond to him that way because the 100 cartons will cost €150,000euro from the purchasing company i will advice you to wait for his reply first to know if he will accept the 100 cartons then we can contact the store and demand we will make 70% payment after that the product has arrived we pay them the remaining balance in this connection we can be able to supply the 100 cartons

€150,000.00 EUR is equivelent to $169,390.40 USD so we can make deposted of $70,000 usd dollars to them for them to commene the shipment without any delays i will communicate with my boss now and inform him you can supply the 100cartons as you cited earlier.

Please wait for his reply once you received his email try and forward it to me so i can review and advice you further to avoid mistake. I will send you another email to forward to the store in regard to purchase the 100 cartons only

I will be looking forward to read from you soon
Yours sincerely
Alice

Dear
Please i want you to contact the store with the composed mail immediately and please remember to revert back immediately you received any reply either from my boss or the store so i can review and advice you further

PANAFRIK LIQUID CHEMICALS LTD.
Office Address: Dakar Senegal
Telephone: +221 771 966 738
E-mail: info.panafrikchemicals@chemist.com

Dear Sir, I wish to purchase 100 cartons of Diatollin Oil, Meanwhile you will preserve 1000 cartons which i will purchase soonest.

From the first perfoma invoice you send to me indicate that 100 cartons will cost €150,000 euro which is equivelent to $169,390.40USD
I am writing in to inform you that due to my current circumstances, I am presently not able to pay all cost of 100 cartons in full. I can make a Partial payment in the amount of $80,000usd, and I request you to accept it as part payment. I hope you will accept my request Upon the arrival of the product i will reimburse the balance of [$89,390usd] in full payment.

Please forward the payment details for 100 cartons so i can transfer the $80,000usd and also forward the address in London UK where it will be delivered in my name without delay

I look forward to hear from you.
Best regards
Your name..
Phone number:..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.panafrikchemicals@chemist.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Dear

I am writing regarding the desperate phone call i received from Alice regarding the supply of the Diatollin Oil please if you can be able to supply 100 cartons to us i will be delighted to cooperate with you asap if its possible please notify me immediately to provide you with address where to ship the product without delay

I appreciate your urgent reply
Warm regards
Daven Morgan

1098 BG Villa 64 Block, Liberty 5 Cite Dia2 Dakar SN
Fax No: +221-77 122 82 3
Mobile No: +221-771 966 738, Office No: +221-776 71 4447
E-mail: info.panafrikchemicals@chemist.com
DAKAR - SENEGAL
Date: 19/04/2016

DEAR

Thanks for making inquiry on our chemical product, The Panafrik Liquid Chemicals Ltd (PLCH) has been granted a worldwide non-exclusive license to manufacture and market quality chemicals and Our product are 100% guaranteed to the satisfaction of our valued customers worldwide.

REQUEST FOR 100 CARTONS: The price for 100 cartonS and delivery charge to London United Kingdom is shown below.

PRODUCT NAME
QUANTITY
UNIT PRICE
TOTAL PRICE

DIATOLLIN OIL
100 cartons
€1500
€150,000

Shipment/Insurance
€10,000

TOTAL PRICE
€1,510(EURO)

Please be informed that the total charges above will be paid before we can deliver the one carton at your desired address in London United Kingdom.

FOR PAYMENTS: We recommend you to send partial payments $80,000usd via account informationas listed below .

Note:You need to split the money into 2 phase if make first payment of $40,000usd and i will give the signal when to send the second $40,000 but it will take only 4 working days to be completed, reason was due to the rule and regulation posed to to every body in the society to help eradicate drug trafficking and high terrrosm around the world.

BANK NAME : SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL
BRANCH : HLM GRAND MEDINE
ACCOUNT NAME :SANKA FRANCOISE
BANK CODE : SN011
GUICHET CODE : 41100 (HLM GRAND MEDINE)
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 03000591465
CLE : 6
RIB :60
ADDRESS : SGBS
CODE SWIFT : SGSNSNDA
IBAN : SN011 03000 591 465 6 60

PERIOD OF DELIVERY: In receipt of your payment, We shall send the 100 cartons via SGS chipping company to your desired address in London United Kingdom and It will be delivered within 29 days, The delivery will start counting from the date of your payment confirmation.

PLEASE FILL THE PRODUCT FINAL DELIVERY INFORMATION BELOW:

COMPANY NAME

RECEIVER NAME

COUNTRY
CITY

HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS/NUMBER

OUR SERVICE: We offer a quick service to ensure that prepaid Goods are delivered at the specific time proposed to our clients'Thanks

Sincerely,
Mr Donald Roy
Marketing Manager
Tell: (+221) 771 966 738
Panafrik Liquid Chemicals Ltd
info.panafrikchemicals@chemist.com

Added Phone Numbers:
+221776714447

Fax: +22177122823
Attachments
Fixed.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diamond_graff@mail2dave.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Dear
Many thanks for your mail
I will be looking forward to hear from you asap
As we urgently need this oil the 100 cartons will be very good and accepted by our company
Thank you for your kind cooperation
Daven Morgan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:56 am

Dear
Hope you are fine and in good health
I'm sorry for the late reply please what has happened have you managed to send the money to the store?
please try and keep me posted asap
Yours sincerely
Alice

Dear
Many thanks for your kind patient
I am providing you 2 different account 1 is from here which you can be able to send the whole payment of $80,000usd at the same time with the account details below you can be able to transfer the total of $80,000usd and please remember to forward the payment slip

IBAN ( OP INTERNATIONALES )
ACCOUNT NAME: MAMADOU FALL
ADDRESS: VILLA 674 F, SICAP BAOBAB, DAKAR - SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUNBER: 30006212228
BANK NAME: SGBS SENEGAL
BANK CODE: 20011
AGENCE CODE: 01117
CLE / RIB: 28
BIC SWIFT CODE: SGSNSNDA

With the below accounti my partner account there in State you can make the total payment as well with the below account and keep me posted with the payment slip for record purposes

(CLIPPED SECOND ACCOUNT)

Please try and keep me posted immediately the money is sent

I will be looking forward to read from you soon
Warm regards
Donald Roy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.