Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruthkablan@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

bamila4my@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:06 am

On net log,

I love your profile,
am miss bamila
please kindly contact me
here in my private
email ok i want to discuss something please private (bamila4my@yahoo.com) with you.
please very important thank.you

bamila4my@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

pamela4ferqqs
female - 25 years, New York City, United States
Active since 10 August 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bamila4my@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:07 am

Email:

Hello.
My name is miss Bamila I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa, I am 5.3ft tall, (never married before)
And i am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father (Dr Ferdinand Halibu) was the managing director of Fred Cocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture.I will also like to see your's picture.Hoping to hear from you soonest
Bamila....

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.223]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 02:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Originating IP: 41.83.12.223
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mercymabou98@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:08 pm

mercy25 Profile: hello my a love
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love

About Me
hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love hello my a love v

lbd0mvm2-m6n-0-mjwbxzs.jpg
lbd0mvm2-m6n-0-mjwbxzs.jpg (19.81 KiB) Viewed 6045 times

NICE TO MEET YOU.
my name is mercy.here is my privet e-mail'(mercymabou98@yahoo.com)
i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( mercymabou98@yahoo.com )
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: bamila4my@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:42 pm

MY ADDITIONS TO MERCY:
ALL ABOUT ME:
Mercy Mabou <mercymabou98@yahoo.com> Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
My Dear.
I am very pleased to address you today. Thank you very much for your mail, I am very pleased to receive your response. In fact, I never knew, how will you feel if it is too early to tell you, but only because of the state where I am in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war which was Flight in my country several years ago, For that war that make me to faces many difficulties in life as in my age, so dear, I must tell you, if you will help me .

To tell you more about me in full detail, I am writing to you now, With Reverends Father Paul Peterson computer, I Miss Mercy Mabou (23) years old, only daughter of the late Dr. Patrick Mabou from Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa who died during the war in my country some years ago.My late father was the personal adviser to our former head of state. (Late President Felix Houphouet-Boigny ), he also owns Mabou Cocoa Industries (ACI) in Abidjan, the capital of my country before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood,My Dear with Tears I explained my conditions to you because of the political crisis in our country, which takes a lot of soul, and make a lot of homeless people. I managed to escape for my dear life and ran to a neighboring country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal), and I am living now as a refugee in a refugee camp.
we are only allowed to leave the camp, 2 times a week.Its as a stay in prison, I hope that by the grace of God with your help. I will come here soon. I have no relatives, who now can I go with. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person I am now Rev Paul Peterson, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (Universal CHURCH Christ). He was very good to me since I came here, but I am not living with them, but I live in a female hostel.The Rev Paul Peterson Phone number is (+221 774543745) feel free to call me through his number and if you want to contact Rev by email address (paulrevrend@yahoo.com) If you call him tell him that you what you want to talk to me, He will send to call me in the Camp to answer your call.As refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or because it is against the law of the country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please bear with me, I have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kins, the amount in question $ 5.5.million dollars.So I want you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it I can travel to your country and live with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

In light of the above, I want you to keep it myself, and please do not let it be open to people, because I am afraid, of losing my life, and lose this money if people gets to know about it, I remember that providing this information to you with faith and hope you will help me with the help of God, I like honest and understanding people, truthful people and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.I want you to send me your contact information's such as your
Names ....................................
Age ......................................
Address ...............................
Telephone...............................
I will be awaiting to hear from you, in my next Mail I will give you the contact details of the bank to them, so they can send money to your account.So after the Bank has transferred money to your account, we can make necessary arrangements for me to come there, and responsible for their freedom. attach here my pictures, I would expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
Yours forever,
Mercy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.140.172] by web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Sep 2013 21:09:21 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhci4KSSBhbSB2ZXJ5IHBsZWFzZWQgdG8gYWRkcmVzcyB5b3UgdG9kYXkuIFRoYW5rIHlvdSB2ZXJ5IG11Y2ggCmZvciB5b3VyIG1haWwsIEkgYW0gdmVyeSBwbGVhc2VkIHRvIHJlY2VpdmUgeW91ciByZXNwb25zZS4gSW4gZmFjdCwgSSAKbmV2ZXIga25ldywgaG93IHdpbGwgeW91IGZlZWwgaWYgaXQgaXMgdG9vIGVhcmx5IHRvIHRlbGzCoCB5b3UsIGJ1dCBvbmx5IApiZWNhdXNlIG9mIHRoZSBzdGF0ZSB3aGVyZSBJIGFtIGluwqAgRGFrYXIgU2VuZWdhbCBhcyBhIHJlc3VsdCBvZiB0aGUgCmNpdmkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1378411761.35252.YahooMailNeo@web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:09:21 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Mercy Mabou <mercymabou98@yahoo.com>
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Mercy Mabou <mercymabou98@yahoo.com> Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Dearest one,
I thank you ones again this day.I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me amongst other men on earth' its now left for you and God who directed you to help me out from this predicament i found myself.I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust for my life.I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy my need,so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this information's!.My love is for you and you alone,i want you to call the Reverend any time that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately you call.+221774543745

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country that does not permit me .You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and i in any business of your choice.In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information.just fill the gap below and send to the bank for official introduction since they demanded that whosoever that i have appointed must write an official introduction letter to them. below are the contact information of the bank.

The bank operates from monday to saturdays, but half day operation on saturdays. contact them now on how to transfer the 5.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer.My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.I don't have another scan picture for now but i will scan another one before this weekend.

As i told you before,this camp is just like prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that account for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.Fill this gap below and send to the bank to their email address
Yours forever in love
Mercy

To Royal bank of scotland plc
Place London UNITED KINGDOM ,
/+44703181563
Transfer Officer Name:Mr. Edward Bono.
Bank Contact ......Royalbank@scotlandmail.com
Transfer Officer Email.....sclondonuk@aol.co.uk

OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION LETTER ON BEHALF OF MERCY MABOU

I' mr........from...........hereby accept to stand on behalf of miss Mercy Mabou and act on her interest in claiming her inherited fund to the tune of (5.5 million dollars) deposited in Royal bank of scotland plc of which she is the next of kin to the account and she had appointed me to represent her in claiming of this fund due to her refugee status in dakar senegal and i agreed to act on instructions and guidelines .therefore i certified that the below informations of me are correct and can be used for identification proof and recognition as requested by the bank.

(2)Late Dr Patrick'account details are as follows.....
Account holder..................Dr. Patrick Mabou
Country of origin..............Cote d'Ivoire
Next of kin......................Mercy Mabou
amount deposited :.........$ 5.5m
Account Number:............"0100000350930001"
IBAN Number; ..............RBS29 00190020984010217832
RBS Swift Code;.............RBOSGB2M
Account type..................RBS Savings Account

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.135.57] by web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:37:11 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsCkkgdGhhbmsgeW91IG9uZXMgCmFnYWluIHRoaXMgZGF5Lkkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gc2VlIAp5b3UgZmFjZSB0byBmYWNlIGFuZCB3aWxsIHVzZSB0aGlzIG9wcG9ydHVuaXR5IHRvIGxldCB5b3Uga25vdyB0aGF0IEdvZCAKaGFzIGNob3NlbiB5b3UgdG8gaGVscCBtZSBhbW9uZ3N0IG90aGVyIG1lbiBvbiBlYXJ0aCcgaXRzIG5vdyBsZWZ0IGZvciAKeW91IGFuZCBHb2Qgd2hvIGRpcmVjdGVkIHlvdSB0byBoZWxwIG1lIG91dCBmcm9tIHRoaXMgcHJlZGljYW1lbnQgaSAKZm91bmQBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com> <1378411761.35252.YahooMailNeo@web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tG1n2=AwdSnminEuek2kJx154aKZs_5UQq=bDmXSsLig@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1378463831.52298.YahooMailNeo@web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:37:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK TO COMFARM THE TRANSFER

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Mercy Mabou <mercymabou98@yahoo.com> Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Dearest,
Thank's for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.Listen,before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). Reverend actually know that my late father left some money for me but he does not know the amount,

So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you. Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Fund deposit certificate (which i will send to the bank after the preparation of the other two documents) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to the bank).

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account into your account in your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Nelson Deco.
Full-Service Legal Firm Dakar, Senegal
E-maill address;(barristdeconelson@hotmail.com).
His Telephone private Number is ( 00 221- 764977694 )
So,i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the documents, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!

Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money from the account for me to prepare my traveling documents for my coming over there to meet with you.I will be waiting for you soonest. A big hug for you,and kissssss!!!!!!!
From my deepest heart.
Yours forever.
Mercy.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.205.181] by web171501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Sep 2013 22:04:40 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,RGVhcmVzdCwKVGhhbmsncyBmb3IgeW91ciBhYmlsaXR5IHRvIGhlbHAgbWUgdHJhbnNmZXIgdGhlIG1vbmV5IHRvIHlvdXIgcG9zaXRpb24gcGVuZGluZyBteSBhcnJpdmFsIHRvIG1lZXQgd2l0aCAKeW91LGl0IHNob3dzIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBkZXBlbmRhYmxlIGFuZCB0cnVzdHdvcnRoeSBtYW4uTGlzdGVuLGJlZm9yZSBpIApnYXZlIHlvdSB0aGlzIGluZm9ybWF0aW9uJ3MgaSBzYXcgeW91ciBwcm9maWxlIHRoYXQgeW91IG1hdGNoZWQgbWluZSxpIApoYXZlIG5ldmVyIHRvbGQgYW55IGJvZHkgYWJvdXQgdGgBMAEBAQE-
References: <CAAbCh5uRrNfrHvdb=LAgkpk-9JULFfat3dgOPMW5X9S_eD2nNg@mail.gmail.com> <1378411761.35252.YahooMailNeo@web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5tG1n2=AwdSnminEuek2kJx154aKZs_5UQq=bDmXSsLig@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1378587880.94462.YahooMailNeo@web171501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 22:04:40 +0100 (BST)

PHOTOS AND ID'S:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774543745
+44703181563
+447031846870
+221764977694
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

namejuliana@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:14 am

On badoo:

HELL, HOW YOU DOING?

MY NAME IS JULIANA,AM A GOOD LOOKING YOUNG GIRL AND AM NOT MARRIED I WE LIKE TO HAVE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU I WE ALSO LIKE YOU TO NO MORE ABOUT ME REPLY TO ME SO THAT I CAN TELL YOU MORE ABOUT ME PLEASE REPLY THIS ME EMAIL ID ( namejuliana@yahoo.com ) AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.
STAY IN LOVE
YOUR BEST
FRIEND JULIANA, ( namejuliana@yahoo.com )

Profile elements:

Fxxhoney, 24
Yazoo City, MS, United States

About me.. love juliana .( namejuliana(@) yahoo(.) com )
I am a soft darling lady. That thirst and hungers to lean someday in the arms of my Husband. A man inside of his him you could see the Love for his wife and children which i would bear for us. A man who loves and thirst to draw I and his home close to God. Someone who strenghtly disbelieves in divorce but cultured Love. I enjoy sex and enjoy being hugged before his friends. I love the bedroom whenever i and him would need to talk Love and Family issues. I like to be done on every night. I hope you dig that line. lol With words we would continue. But i save other lines for him when we find ourselve. Okey.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jane.dabah@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:33 pm

Zorpia:

How are you today? I hope all is well.
my name is Jane, beside i have something very vital to disclose to you in my email address,so i will like you to contact me directly with my email address here, ( jane.dabah@ yahoo.com) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this page.

Thank you

Screen name:
jane / janejonathan2
25, Bezons, France
Looking for anything with a man
aged 18‑99, in Jordan.

The profile picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bamila4my@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:44 pm

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

bamila4my@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celinedacko@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:59 pm

celinedacko@hotmail.com
Hello,
My name is Celine Dacko,
I saw your profile in this site
and became interested to you,
please contact me through my
private email address
(celinedacko@hotmail.com)
Remeber distance or colour dont
matter but love matters a lot in
life.
my email address (celinedacko@hotmail.com)
Celine.

celine
Female
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

celinedacko@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:26 am

Skype ID:
live:celinedacko

Hello my dear,

I am really happy in your response to my mail through the love i contacted you from,
How is everything over there in your country?About Mine here in Senegal is a bit cold now.

I wish to introduce myself to you now; My name is Miss Celine Dacko, and i am 20 years old orphan living in a refugee camp in Senegal Republic. I am in the refugee in Senegal Republic because the war that took place in 10 December 2012 in my native country of Central African Republic. The conflict arose after Rebel forces known as Séléka accused the government of President François Bozizé of failing to abide by peace agreements signed in 2007 and 2011. Many of the rebel groups were previously involved in the Central African Republic Bush War. the capital was seized by the rebels on 24 March 2013 at which time François Bozizé fled the country, and the rebel leader Michel Djotodia declared himself president.

My late Father Dr. Bruno Dacko was the deputy general manager Central African Mining SARL (CAMCO) a diamond company with head office in Bangui, Central African Republic. the country’s largest ground holding with 6 licenses in the northeast that total 11 600 km21. Similarly, its diamond buying subsidiary CADCO (Central African Diamond Company). My later father was killed in 2013 alongside with my beloved mother and our family house burnt down by the Séléka rebels during the last crisis in my country when militant came to our house,and this was what sent me away. i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee here.

I am open minded person , easy going girl ,confident , hard working , caring , always stand by my word .am seeking for someone who is honest, trustworthy that could be entrust no matter where he comes from and his orientation ,I am single never married and active and my hobbies are going to beach , cooking , watching sports etc ,then my turn on are truthfulness and honest, while my turn off are lies and cheating, please I would love to chat with you but in the camp we are not allow to do so, cause we make use of the Computer here in the camp. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, Only some others girls who are also with us in the women's hostel. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year and in my second year first semester, before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, Because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading finance Bank, in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $1.6M (one Million, Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your care and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to be with you Or if you can assist me to be free from the camp and come over to your country then we can get the money transferred. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend, because he is like a father to me. Reverend Peter James
Dear you can speak with me to know and discourse more about this OK, you can call me with this phone number..(00221-774087583 or +221-774087583 ) is the phone number of the Reverend any time you called tell him that you want to speak with me Celine Dacko, in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me OK. So in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone cause I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and love I deposited on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hard working. Mean while I will like you to tell me your in tension towards helping me out and the below information about you.

1. Name in full:.................
2. Address:......................
3. Nationality:..................
4. Age:..........................
5. Sex...........................
6. Occupation:...................
7. Marital status:...............
8. Your cell N0:.................

Have a nice day and think about me.Awaiting to hear from you soonest, Thanks and God bless you.

Love From

Miss Celine Dacko

HEADER:
Return-Path: <celinedacko@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W90 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S51.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 12 Apr 2016
Subject: with all my love and truth in you.

Photos Used:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774087583
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celinedacko@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:16 pm

Dearest Love,
First i will like to thank you for your good heart toward me, and your ability to help me on this issue of transfer.

Here in Senegal camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face in you're country. My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

The name of the contact person is Ian Walters
Metro Bank PLC London
e-mail: (metrobankconsultant@yahoo.co.uk)
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr: Bruno Dacko
Nationality: Central African Republic
Deposit Account Number: 1164117516793
Next of kin: Miss Celine Dacko
Amount deposited: $1.6m (One Million six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

Contact them now on how to transfer the (One Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars).deposited by my late father (Dr: Bruno Dacko of which i am the next of kin Miss: Celine Dacko, I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I'm still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank through there email now for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them, get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before another thing will be done. Go ahead and E-mail them. Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank soon, as soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which i will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and i will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you. I will be waiting to hear from you soon so that every thing will start itself as soon as you contact them.

Love and Kisses

Miss: Celine Dacko.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.