Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Craving Carmen

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: ashleyhamby66@gmail.com - ashleyhamby10 on Skype

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 am

Thank you. Stolen pics are of Craving Carmen. Here's the only photo on the profile covered up enough for us to be able to use.

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 am

Wolx we never report for closing FB, Dating site, or email accts of the scammers to the hosts. This hurts our efforts and makes the details posted here worthless to others. I know you have reported already, perhaps not knowing, but in the future if you see one, report them to anti-scam sites, not to the hosts of the scammer's accounts. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wolx » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 am

SlapHappy: I know, I just did what I thought was necessary to protect not only me, but also those who are around me from distasteful people at the time (After all, I have about 150+ friends on my FB account, considerably greater than the scammer's objective of 4) also the fact that most of my contact are not only personal, but also people who try to frame their online personas a certain way this most certainly would have impacted not only me, but also those who know me. I certainly had no idea you guys existed. And if anything I just came here to share my own surreal story since I see this is a recurring problem and I only wanted to add to the knowledge base of this in the hopes you guys have enough documentation to raise more awareness of these types of scams.

I understand you are taking painful efforts to bring these people down, and I acknowledge that maybe more people are going to suffer because now that I have reported these profiles the scammer will change them. I got out with a slight slap on the wrist (being that I made up the "crazy girlfriend" story) but I understand from reading others that not everyone is me, and that there are worse cases of people losing a lot more to these people than a bit of my integrity before four people who are only casual partners. I certainly do hope this doesn't happen again to me though.
Wolx
New survivor

Re: Please help! I have been blackmailed with a Skype video

Unread postby victomhelpless » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:00 am

ok ill tell you my story but i decided to write here because user theatreflirt06 gave a tagged account and my story is starting also over tagged...my question to you theatreflirt06 is how did they found out your fb friends? did you gave them your facebook?
my scamer user name on skype : angelicasmith2327
and name he gave me for transfering the money is Zaldy Menor Philippines
i dont remember the account name oon taged it was maybe the same name as skypes

You all know how it goes in this scams...they record you and show u..but in my story i dont know is it luck or not..but they never know my facebok account or my last name..just email and skype name ...so u all know how i feel... this happend on friday and nobody after i blockd him has conntact me...not on my mail or try to send request on skype...
victomhelpless
New survivor

Re: Please help! I have been blackmailed with a Skype video

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:45 am

victomhelpless,

In answer to your how did they get the victim FB account?: The scammers usually ask to get added to their FB, and try to be sure it's a real name FB and not a fake. Only after they get added to the FB do they give the victim the BAD NEWS LIE and SCARE. Most victims do not think that it is unsafe to add them, as they do not know what the scammer has planned for them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: skype : angelicasmith2327

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:37 pm

On hi5:
Angelica S
Profile Views: 923 times
Tagline: add me on my skype angelicasmith2327
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight

The images used are stolen pictures of Craving Carmen.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ashley.hamby26 on Skype

Unread postby John Doe » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:28 pm

The person still exists. Her name is ashley.hamby26 on skype. She's on a dating sight called filipinocupid user name ashleymae.
John Doe
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Thanks for the update, John Doe. Do you have more details? Maybe the email address "she" use?
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kaceewarfield

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Feedback form #2534+2535

What name did the scammer use?: Kacee Warfield
Scammer's email address if you have it.: danepotpot15@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 22
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: kaceewarfield
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: facebook.com/kacee warfiled
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: email from craig's list
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: $250.00
Name you were told to send the money to. : Gilbert Munar
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philippines
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: skype
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Attachments
KC.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Danepotpot15@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:45 am

On hi5:

Kacee W
Tagline: hi im looking for a long term relationship
hello,im kacee warfield,,22 years old,,im a simple girl.im looking for a good guy If you interested to see me on cam Add me on my email .. Danepotpot15@gmail.com or add me on skype Kacee.Warfield !! See you soon ^_^

Stolen pictures used:
1.JPG

2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com