Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Dying widow scams

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hrteyuj@mail.goo.ne.jp magdalena4003m@libero.it

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:59 am

* 41.203.65.216 Globacom Ltd Lagos Nigeria

Received: from wmail36 (172.31.0.225) by outrelay02.libero.it (8.5.140.03)
id 50324CE401344F14; Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:35:48 +0200
Message-ID: <1726306.10384091346445348906.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:35:48 +0200 (CEST)
From: "magdalena4003m@libero.it" <magdalena4003m@libero.it>
Reply-To: "magdalena4003m@libero.it" <magdalena4003m@libero.it>
Subject: Please I'm expecting to hear from you.

X-SenderIP: 41.203.65.216

My beloved,

Endeavor to use the Fund as i stated herein!!!

With Due Respect And Humility, I was compelled to write you under a
humanitarian ground. My name is Mrs, Magdalena Edward, I am 68yrs old,From
Kuwait,I am married to late Dr.Khalid Edward who until his death was The
chairman/CEO of k:Eglobal industries and a philanthropist based in Port-
Harcourt Nigeria.

We were married for 38 years without a child. And Recently, I was diagonize
of cancer problem (cancer of the liver). When my husband was alive,He
deposited
the sum Of $10.5 million with a financial firm here in Nigeria for safe
keeping.

Presently this money is still in the Vault of the firm.Having known my
condition I decided to to donate this money to any good spirited

individual,charity organization,christian,Hindus,Muslim or any Individual
that have the poor and the destitutes in his or heart that can utilize this
money
the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want that you use this money according to the desire of my late husband to
help the Less privileged,needles and the orphanages,building churches,
maintaining house of God,building orphanages,schools and building care homes.
I took this decision because I have no offspring and seeing the sufferings of
people around,i decided to donate it, And I do not want in away where this
money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this money.Though i
don't know you nor met you before but i believe that the Almighty will work
through you in accomplishing his will.I want you to always remember me in
your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein.
Expecting to receive your re-assuring reply.

Please reply me through this my private e-mail address:hrteyuj@mail.goo.ne.jp

Mrs.Magdalena Edward
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

daisymercy0001@gmail.com

Unread postby Tomi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 am

Originating IP Address: 196.28.242.251
Originating Organization: Onatel
Originating City, Country: Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Received: from [196.28.242.251] by web195005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:31:28 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1346308288.43243.YahooMailClassic@web195005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:31:28 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: daisymercy0001@gmail.com
Subject: Please i need your help
To: undisclosed recipients:

Dear God's Select,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Mrs Daisy mercy, and I am contacting you from my countryTunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than totell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Mr. Daisy Brown who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5m (Eight Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity, people in the street and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have any body as my family member, just to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Always reply to my alternative for security purposes
Hoping to receive your reply:

From Mrs. Mercy Daisy

I instructed you in my previous mail, that the 30 percent of this money will be your own share for your well done job ,and 70 percent ,you will use it and donate to the charity people and people in need ,you know my situation here in the hospital as a victim of cancer is very difficult for me , and i will like you to send all your personal information as stated below through my mail so that i will know more about you, and contact the AFRICAN DEVELPOPMENT BANK where my late husband is deposited this fund, so that they will start the procedure of the transaction in your country, your personal information require is below.

1) Your full Name
2Phone number
3) Home address
4)Name of your Country
5) your married status
6)Your age
7) your occupation

Immediately i receive your personal information’s correctly i will give you the contact of the bank so that the bank will effect the transaction immediately and, i will like you to send me your picture or your copy of identity card so that i will know more about you, remember i have already inform the bank about this transaction and i have some of my late husband documents that will enable the bank to transfer the money in your account without further delay ,the statement of account and the death certificate of my late husband,
i am waiting for your urgent respond if you are ready to assist me in this proposal, and i want you to promise me that you will not betray me once the money is transfer in your account in your country, i attach my picture for you to know me and I am waiting for your own picture.
Yours faithful sister in the Lord.

Mrs. Mercy Daisy

Tomi
Senior survivor

valeriespeccimen1@gmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Valerie Speccimen - valeriespeccimen1@gmail.com

Received: from (41.71.176.121) by alicemail.rossoalice.alice.it; Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:12:04 +0200
Message-ID: <13959d574a3.valentina.pretto@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:12:04 +0200 (CEST)
From: "valeriespeccimen1@gmail.com" <valeriespeccimen1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: valeriespeccimen1@gmail.com
Sender: valentina.pretto@alice.it
X-Originating-IP: 41.71.176.121

Je vous contacte par la volonté de DIEU car c’est grâce à lui que mon choix a été porté sur vous. Et le choix de Dieu est toujours le meilleur. Je suis Valerie Speccimen de nationalité française mais pour raison de santé je suis actuellement dans un centre hospitalier à Londres. Malheureusement je n’ai pas un héritier légal qui pourra jouir de ma fortune c’est pour cela je vous aie contacté pour que vous Héritier de mes biens pour la réalisation des projets humanitaires.Puisque mes jours sont comptés du faite de mon état de santé dégradé j'aimerais alors le léguer a une personne de confiance en quoi je vous fait confiance. Donc je voudrais passer par votre canal pour faire du bien à ces enfants déshérités. Si vous êtes d’accord pour mon offre de donation veuillez m’envoyer une réponse A mon adresse mail : valeriespeccimen1@gmail.com pour plus D’explication et pour recevoir ce don. Que Dieu vous bénisse

I will contact you by the will of God as it is thanks to him that my choice was focused on you. And God's choice is always the best. I'm Valerie Speccimen French nationality but for health reasons I am currently in a hospital in London. Unfortunately I do not have a legal heir who can enjoy my fortune that is why I have contacted you heir to my property for the projects humanitaires.Puisque my days are numbered made ​​my health degraded I would then pass to a person of confidence in what I trust you. So I would go through your channel to do good to these poor children. If you agree to my offer of a donation please send me a reply in my email address: To valeriespeccimen1@gmail.com for more explanation and to receive this gift. God bless you
TheDane
Super survivor

nya.angelina@ymail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Angeline Nya - nya.angelina@ymail.com

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:28:42 +0200 (CEST)
From: "nya.angelina4223@libero.it" <nya.angelina4223@libero.it>
Reply-To: "nya.angelina4223@libero.it" <nya.angelina4223@libero.it>
Subject:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-SenderIP: 80.87.92.55

Hello Good One,

Blessed are you among the earth. permit me to write you my ordeal and such
seek your assistance.

I am Mrs. Angelina Nya from Ukraine but presently in the hospital for my
operation. I married to late Mr. Dickson Nya Desmond, who was the ambassador of
Ukraine in Ivory Coast.

We were posted to Ivory Coast for 12yrs mission in Ivory Coast, but it was
unfortunate that my late husband passed away without returning back to our
country alive. Due to I have engaged myself in the work of the lord in this
country; I decided to return back to continue the fellowship of the lord by
helping the charities organization, basically the poor.

I have a donation to make which I will need your assistance to carry it out
for me, I will be 69 years old this coming October 17, a widow and a servant of
the Lord for the past 38 years in Ivory Coast, Africa.

I inherited some money ($12.3 million) from my late husband; I want to give it
out to Orphanage and Charity Organizations as a vow, which I made before the
Lord.

I have a lung and breast cancer and will be going for my third operation next
two weeks, though the doctor have already confirmed that I will only last for
some months but I am happy and glad that the Lord has kept me safe and guided
me to accomplish my mission on earth. I will be happy to meet Him where He
wants me to be.
This is the favour I need when you have gotten the money: -

Give 70% of the money to Charity organizations, orphanage homes and Churches
on my name so that my soul may rest in peace.

The remaining 30% should be for you and others that you would love to assist.

Reply to my private mail for more information.( nya.angelina@ymail.com )
May God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish.

Pray for me always.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Angeline Nya.
TheDane
Super survivor

khanocalan@rocketmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:35 pm

Khan Ocalan - khanocalan@rocketmail.com

Received: from nm15-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (nm15-vm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.176.79])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id pp2si32847373pbc.346.2012.08.27.09.56.45;
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning khanocalan2@hotmail.com does not designate 98.137.176.79 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.137.176.79;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning khanocalan2@hotmail.com does not designate 98.137.176.79 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=khanocalan2@hotmail.com
Received: from [98.137.12.60] by nm15.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2012 16:56:45 -0000
Received: from [208.71.42.196] by tm5.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2012 16:56:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp207.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2012 16:56:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 412469.7332.bm@smtp207.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Message-ID: <412469.7332.bm@smtp207.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: kYKh_msVM1lL1y1qvlNzL74Z0mzf4to8ISAMkPkIZW1vnoC
EhmOYjvBnvNdXZTva2HitCJYqRv.XfW_L6u4IrQOR23fSKUTy77_Dd.4J.04
aDdMx23Efyu7FNPSHPQYpkkijg5vaBcmsRRFedMWzBp5nyVgB2._R0CA2hXN
S4nYNgp3MaWsIyKFy_ARAzPnNzBRlvIz3XNRwxXww8rDQUnFRG4jiCe2lOcK
pUTDFHIWRyT08mGmWuGWSs1zd4CRSgD4cd2Ls.ZKO8zyxVaGdrRTENrBgMhg
QTY8LcoM.4KR9b4jrAiRdLUqAutCL3WtHh2HdEoFq0Vv84R1IUj4Y5te92M2
zfBbHDteLzSRF5hjIftf3FdwDUxOrmsdari6QyyM0Qb1u3mxYYERw0mo9smh
JfKNozNActwEBIt4cQ3eYoFENCajRRB_s288GLf_yudIqZWdRa1K20lQ-
X-Yahoo-SMTP: DQ1nBUKswBBm4KhtcYSsxOKKFVMJCOu3rH1pvNAGyw--
Received: from User (khanocalan2@173.208.87.2 with login)
by smtp207.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; 27 Aug 2012 09:56:45 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <khanocalan@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Please for the save of God...Help me
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:56:42 +0100

FROM KHAN OCALAN
EMAIL: khanocalan@rocketmail.com

How are you today?

Peace be unto you my good friend. I am the only surviving child of Abdullah Ocalan,The leader of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK).My father actively fought for the liberation and unification of our people (The Kurds) under one sovereign nation which earned him the support of many and being branded a rebel by others.He amassed a lot of money garnered from supporters and sympathizers alike from which he kept quite a lot for his family's use.l will want you to go through this site and know more about Abdullah Ocalan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_%C3%96calan

Before his sudden arrest in 1999,he confided in me the where about of this money which is ($45Mand)Fourty five Million united State Dollars and instructed me to find means of investing the funds far away from the reach of the Turkish government who have frozen most of the accounts and assets of the PKK.I need you to invest this money for the benefit of my Five year old son Hassan.He is all that is left of the Ocalan family.A few months ago I was diagnosed with cancer and was told by doctors that I have no long time to live.My dear father will not be released by the Turkish government any time soon.All I ask of you is to assist in the transfer and investment of the funds in a neutral country on behalf of my son Hassan until he is of age.l want you to send to me your contact address,your phone number,your Occupation and your Age.Once you get back to me,

l will tell you on how you can contact the bank where the money is deposited. Right now i am in the hospital where i am taking treatment with my only son.

Regards,
Khan Ocalan.
Please make sure your send your reply here:
khanocalan@rocketmail.com
TheDane
Super survivor

mrslovelin_v3@yahoo.fr

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Lovelin Vincent - mrslovelin_v3@yahoo.fr

Received: from [196.47.151.81] by web193002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Aug 2012 02:05:05 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: mrsloveline2006
Message-ID: <1346090705.53940.YahooMailClassic@web193002.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 02:05:05 +0800 (SGT)
From: "misslovelinv@hotmail.fr" <misslovelinv@hotmail.fr>
Reply-To: mrslovelin_v3@yahoo.fr
Subject: Dearest Beloved Friend
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dearest Beloved Friend ,

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences of any sort this Mail May cost you.as you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everybody to die someday.I am Mrs. Lovelin Vincent from Ivory Coast. I was married to Late Cheif Kuassi Vincent who was a contractor with the government of Cote D'Ivoire before he died after few days in the hospital.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.1 M USD with a Bank. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank .My Doctor told me that it is very likely i will die within the next 6 months due to A Blood cancer {Leukamia}. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here. I want a church or individual that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word Of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

After the funeral of my beloved husband, his entire family pushed me out from my matrimonial home and confiscated all my husband’s properties and bank accounts.The only inheritance I have from my husband now is a deposit $3.1M Usd which he made in a bank which none of the family members knows nothing about it.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall instruct the bank to release the money to you.

God bless you. Yours beloved sister in Christ,

Mrs. Lovelin Vincent.
TheDane
Super survivor

mrsjessica.mudia@y7mail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Jessica Mudia - mrsjessica.mudia@y7mail.com

Received: from 65.49.2.180 ([65.49.2.180])
by webmail.congresoslp.gob.mx (IMP) with HTTP
for <unidaddeinformacion@localhost>; Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:47:39 -0500
Message-ID: <1346125659.503c3f5be43dd@webmail.congresoslp.gob.mx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:47:39 -0500
Subject: God Bless You As You Respond To This (Email: mrsjessica.mudia@y7mail.com )

Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs Jessica Mudia a widower from Germany am 50years of age am a
Businesswoman who deals on import and export of building materials and
electrical cables, married to Late Mr. Wagner Mudia who was a certified Marine
Safety engineer in consulting with Subsea7 S.A.{formerly Acergy S.A.}. For
twenty years before he died on the 19th October 2002. My Husband died after a
brief illness that lasted for only one month.Before his death, he deposited the
sum of ($9.8 Million Dollars) with a Bank in Canada, due to my esophageal cancer
am going through hence I decide to donate these funds to God Fearing and
positive minded person that will utilize this money in good faith by setting up
a charity organisation, upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the
bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to you that will prove you the
present beneficiary of this money. Reply to my very confidential email address
below.

Psalm 23 my best bible verse.
Yours in Christ,
Email: mrsjessica.mudia@y7mail.com
Mrs Jessica Mudia
TheDane
Super survivor

hortense_nguessan225@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Hortense Nguessan - hortense_nguessan225@yahoo.co.jp

Received: from [41.202.94.77] by web171605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:16:18 BST
X-RocketYMMF: hortense_nguessan02
Message-ID: <1346156178.15909.YahooMailClassic@web171605.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:16:18 +0100 (BST)
From: hortense nguessan <hortense3nguessan@rediffmail.com>
Reply-To: hortense_nguessan225@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETINGS
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear Beloved,

I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETINGS

I am Mrs. Hortense nguessan. from Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire, I am married to Mr Robert Nguessan I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a Government Estate Building Contractor before my husband died on January 25 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child due to my fibriod problem. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only Four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian.

Since my husband death I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer . When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $5.8Million (USD) dollars in a financial institution here .Presently the money is still in their custody. Recently, my Doctor told me that i would not last for the next
four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to use at least 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money .
This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know were I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health .My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy

Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life. Write to me on the this email address immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose.Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs. Hortense Nguessan
TheDane
Super survivor

mrsdominikolivia2000@hotmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Olivia Dominik - mrsdominikolivia2000@hotmail.com

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:59:57 -0300 (BRT)
From: "Mrs. Olivia Dominik" <ivanete.martins@unihorizontes.br>
Reply-To: "mrsdominikolivia2000@hotmail.com" <mrsdominikolivia2000@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <1161978682.2259.1346155197006.JavaMail.root@zimbra>
Subject: YOU HAVE I NEW MESSAGE PLEASE READ
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.67.213]

Hello,

I am drenched with tears while writing this short message to you. It was heartbreaking news to me few days ago when my doctor notified me on complications on my health condition which he officially made known to me. He further stressed that the complication I had in my human mechanism as a result of a secondary liver cancer which have destroyed all the organs in my body system. According to him, he said that this complication will lead to my imminent death since no medication can alleviate the high system of deformation I am encountering at this time in my system.

In the view of the above, I am in quest to find a trustworthy and upright individual whom I will entrust the sum of us$3.2 million USD and this has led me to you. The said fund was acquired by me as an inheritance from my adopted father who died as a result of political crisis which erupted among his most political associate and business clique.

I will make available to you all information and officially authorize document which will endorse your claim as the beneficiary to the fund in question in the finance house where the fund was lodged by my adopted father. I have
mapped out the modalities on how the fund will be apportioned. 35% of the principal amount of the money will be dished out to you while 65% will be allotted to any charitable or orphanage home of your preference.

My motive to dispense the funds to a charity and orphanage home is that I grew up as an orphan and do not have any heirs hitherto.

Upon your acceptance to this proposal kindly get back to me through this email:

Best Regards

Mrs. Olivia Dominik
TheDane
Super survivor

davidadams_351@yahoo.com

Unread postby TheDane » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Faridah Haris Hamid - hamidfrdharis@yahoo.com.my

Received: from mta6e.hosting.tp.pl (outgoing.hosting.tp.pl. [193.110.120.20])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id et6si8783948wib.1.2012.08.28.13.23.30;
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jerzy.szukalski@neostrada.pl designates 193.110.120.20 as permitted sender) client-ip=193.110.120.20;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of jerzy.szukalski@neostrada.pl designates 193.110.120.20 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jerzy.szukalski@neostrada.pl
Received: from User ([120.139.155.241]) by mta6.hosting.tp.pl (m6)
with ESMTPA id <0M9H00DPRF9MR7Q4@mta6.hosting.tp.pl>; Tue,
28 Aug 2012 22:23:31 +0200 (CEST)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 04:23:03 +0800
From: "Mrs. Faridah Haris Hamid" <jerzy.szukalski@neostrada.pl>
Subject: PLEASE USE THIS MONEY JUDICIOUSLY:
Sender: jerzy.szukalski@neostrada.pl
To: info@yahoo.com.my
Reply-to: hamidfrdharis@yahoo.com.my
Message-id: <0M9H00DQ0F9PR7Q4@mta6.hosting.tp.pl>
MIME-version: 1.0

Hello Dear,

Life is gradually passing away from me as a result of my present medical condition and my personal doctor confided in me yesterday that i have only but few more days to live. In view of this setback, i want to donate my estate for humanitarian assistance since this has always been the plan of my late husband and besides i have no child.

In an effort to compliment the good work of Almighty God and the wish of my late Husband i donate the sum of $2,500,000.00 USD (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars USD) to you. On your acknowledgment of this mail and informing me of your nationality and current place of resident, my lawyer will facilitate due processes for transfer of this legacy to you.

May God bless you as you use this money judiciously for the work of charity! Send your reply to my private e-mail id: <hamidfrdharis@yahoo.com.my>

Regards,

Mrs. Faridah Haris Hamid
TheDane
Super survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.