Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

sgt.vivianmartinez@aol.com

Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:03 pm

Trunk box scam.

Greetings,

Please pardon me for disturbing your valued time. I'm sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. I am Sgt Vivian Andy Pauta Carlos Martinez. I have important information to share with you from Camp Humphreys, South Korea. For details contact me with my private Email ID: sgt.vivianmartinez@aol.com.

Regards,
Sgt.Vivian

Header:

Received: from pmg.armada.mil.ec (smtp01.armada.mil.ec. [186.5.88.87])
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 12:06:16 -0500 (ECT)
Message-ID: <724187512.689983.1630515976990.JavaMail.zimbra@armada.mil.ec>
Subject: MOST URGENT !!!

Originating IP: 186.5.88.87
Originating ISP: Telconet S.a
City: Guayaquil
Country of Origin: Ecuador

Re: sgt.vivianmartinez@aol.com

Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:06 pm

Reply received:

Thanks for the response, the content of your mail was well noted. As informed in my previous mail that i have important information to share with you from Camp Humphreys, South Korea. Camp Humphreys is also known as United States Army Garrison-Humphreys (USAG-H), is a United States Army garrison located near Anjeong-ri and Pyeongtaek metropolitan areas in South Korea. Camp Humphreys is home to Desiderio Army Airfield, the busiest U.S. Army airfield in Asia. And it's aims is to ensure the peace in the area. It is run by the US Army. Camp Humphreys is the largest U.S. overseas military base. The history of this military base has been around many years. I must thank you for your response, this shows your interest and I appreciate that. As you already know, my name is Sgt.Vivian Martinez, feel free to call me Vivi.

Now about my last message, in the past years, there were severe rains that caused deadly flooding and damage to South Korea. Some wealthy people, including politicians were killed and their houses and companies were destroyed as a result of the severe flood. Most of them lost their entire family as a result of this. Some great sum of United States currencies were realized by the Government in their business structures, houses that were destroyed, but mostly companies.

During a routine patrol by my unit sometime ago, I discovered a safe buried in a destroyed building. My team was not aware of this, as I kept it secret, till I had time to personally inspect the safe, I found out it contained the sum of US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million US Dollars), The politicians who lived here understood the laws against such amount of foreign currency in the country, they buried it and secretly used it for their political mischief.

At the moment, I have it privately secured and safe, without the awareness of anyone. But I cannot continue to hold it back here for long, because of my active duty.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of South Korea for pick up. I have a very good, trusted and reliable way to deliver the package to you. Do no worry i am going to place a Military Immunity Tagged on the package before delivery so it will not be subject to rigorous screening.

On receiving your details, I will make arrangement to send the package to you. The package will be tagged diplomatic documents and ancient graphic art material so that the shipping company will not know the contents of the package. I have decided to send it through delivery means as I do not want this going through banks around here, it will not be safe for us.

I am looking for a trust worthy person I can entrust this funds to, till I get back from my station in South Korea. My husband (David Martinez) would have taken responsibility of this package but I lost him to 9/11 attack. His painful death made me to join the US Army. It is so painful to remember that I lost him on that fateful day. For now, I want to have a very peaceful retirement, maybe get married again.

Can I trust you? I must know I can trust you before we continue. Your role here is to find a safe place where it can be sent to and mine is sending it to you. Can you handle these? We need to build trust, What do you do for a living?. Do not worry i have a very reasonable percentage to give to you if you can help me out in this issue.

As you know, We must keep a low profile as a result of the amount in question and my position, Do not let me down, you are the only person that knows about this now and it must remain that way, promise me that please. You must keep in mind at all time the need for confidentiality and absolute secrecy before we conclude this.

I am sure you will know the best way to handle such amount for us when it gets to you, I was really moved by my instinct that i should open up to you about this. Please let me have your details where you want me to send the consignment. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements for the shipment of the consignment to you. We can conclude this within the next few days so we need to act fast. Please contact me as soon as possible with the following informations:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell number:
Company Name:
Position in your Company:
The content of this mail should be treated with utmost confidentiality and a quick response from you will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sgt.Vivian
Post a reply