Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Publishers Clearing House

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@speedpointexpres.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:27 pm

Hello sir,

I trusted BTC with 100% assurance, and more preferable than using bank transfer, Meanwhile, I will advice you to send the fee $525 by BTC address below’ and which is better off. For immediate proceed with your delivery today

Here is the Bitcoin address::: bc1qhqfsqlwv75uxw29n5taevg70ej3l0x9djrvwqr

Amount: $525 only

I wait for the transfer copy.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@speedpointexpres.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:13 pm

ATTN: Sir,

My name is Diplomatic Kevin Madison, It is my humble pleasure to write once again, honestly I still do not believe this sad news you’re dead, since I have not heard from you for a very long time now, therefore, please I need your speedy response within 48-hrs alive or dead?

Again, remember your Family Treasure (2) BOXES was still on hold by the Homeland Security (USA) here, being demanding for (Legality Certificate Clearance) before permits my final let go delivery to your address, and less assure going to send your tracking numbers to help you monitor your trunk boxes till it arrives sooner you replied back to me, As its stands you don't have no problem with any other agencies again here, All demanding for is (Legality Certificate Clearance) by the US Homeland Security, I give you my word nothing more again.

For my reconfirmation, kindly resend your delivery information below'

Full Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Includes identify ID card

Wait for your urgent response.

Regards

U/N Diplomatic Kevin Madison
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.