Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruthjoseph2700@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ruthjoseph2700@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:40 pm

Form received 2021-09-07 07:10:37

What name did the scammer use?: Dr Jennifer Michelle
How old did the scammer say they were?: 34
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: Facebook
Who made the first contact?: They contacted me first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: WhatsApp
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: WhatsApp
Scammer's email address if you have it.: ruthjoseph2700@gmail.com
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +221708651036- Rev, Sister Ruth Joseph and (+639756631907) - Dr Jennifer Michelle
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.:

How much money did they demand?: $120 US Dollars
Name you were told to send the money to.: Ruth Patricia Joseph
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Senegal
How were you to send the money ?: Western Union or MoneyGram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I reported fake name on Facebook and blocked the user.
Where did you find us? Please give a link if possible.: On website when I was streaming to know more about Hope Worldwide aid support to Senegal

Note: the same fake charity was previously reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?p=91683.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ruthjoseph2700@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 pm

Messages received:

Dr Jennifer Michelle: Compliments to you and thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my message I am more than happy and grateful to you. I know you will be a good and honest friend. What can i say! OK let me tell you a little bit about myself and with time we will know more about each other OK.
I am Dr Jennifer Michelle , born and brought up 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ322 88A/ United Kingdom , into a family of three, I am age 34 single with one daughter schooling in united kingdom drive primary school united kingdom , again Have a Palestinian root too, from my grand parents.i was raised in a Christian family, my father is a pastor he work with CHRISTIAN HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATION ... Christian humanitarian organization vision is to bring hope and change for the betterment of sick,poor and needy.
I attended my high school in the basing hall. After that I proceeded to the University of London , for my University career and graduated. Presently I work with United Kingdom hospital as a doctor in the medical Department. Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coupling with life? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country to any other country except Singapore, Sweden and Haiti; I hope by knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there someday by God grace. This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about you, your nation, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.
These are some of my pictures,Please i want to see any of your pics

[9/5] Dr Jennifer Michelle: I Guess you are going great.
I'm very sorry that i could not reply your message on time i was very busy at work please forgive me

I got some gifts and items from the organization, your thought just came in my mind and I decided to send some to you as presents. Actually I do not have a need for some of these items so I felt they might be useful to you. And also to register in your heart that I came first among your friends.

I sent the gift through a friend and also a mother in Christ, Rev Sister Ruth Joseph
As she went to Senegal yesterday for missionary work,charity to the poor and less privileged support to Senegal with her groups, Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine.

yesterday after participating in a Church meeting we held here and I gave her the gift package to deliver to you When she arrives there since you didn't supply me with your postal address and I couldn't wait for you to do that now because I am on my way to Haiti.

I believe where the Rev, Sister Ruth Joseph is residing (the Senegal) might be closer to you or your residence country. You should contact her via Whatsapp: (+221708651036)
and if possible discourse with her on the phone:(+221708651036) regarding how to receive your gift package and also send her your home Address and telephone number OK.

Please don't laugh at me when you receive the pack, I know it isn't much but I sent it from my innermost heart and believe you gonna appreciate everything inside the package because it is coming from a special friend and in a special way.

I know that you will be in need of this item in one way or the other. The contents of the pack are 2 Apple Laptop computer, 1 iphone 11 Pro max ,jeweler's AN ENVELOPE,1 Video Camera and . I packed everything in a medium carton and gave it to Rev,Sister RuthJoseph to deliver it to you because she didn't travel with much luggage of her own when she was traveling.

Open the pack of one of the laptops to bring out the envelope which I put inside, it contains some of my recent photos and that of my family members and a surprise gift which I don't want to disclose to you till you see it, leaving it at home my brother will do away with them OK.

Update me when you receive it, so I will be aware.And I will see how i can make a request for you as a volunteer in this organization if you would be interested. I will get to you when I come back ok.
Yours truly,
Dr. Jennifer Michelle..

You see those above 2 messages it's a scam nothing more. I would like to urge others to be satisfied with what they have despite how poor you are. This world is not a safe place for now so be your own safety keeper, thou shall not be a victim, thou shall not be a perpetrator and above all thou shall not be a bystander!! Sharing is caring.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ruthjoseph2700@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:42 pm

Facebook account used in scam:

Gnegne Hama
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Active since August 24.

Stolen picture used:

+221708651036
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal

+639756631907
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Philippines
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.