Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scams to my account--Blufox

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

scams to my account--Blufox

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 am

scam and spam from my catcha accounts

all information to make these accounts are fake, no real identity or identifying marks used at all :D

therefore anything sent to these accounts ie inheritance, and so on is all fake....caught :lol:
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

A LETTER FROM RICHARD BRYNE {READ CAREFULLY}

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 am

reply-to: Richard Bryne <brynerichard1@yahoo.com>
HEADER
Received: from [41.58.44.59] by web121604.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:17:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1334877466.88673.YahooMailNeo@web121604.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Richard Bryne <brynerichard1@yahoo.com>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
ISP of this IP: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED

ALPHA BANK UK LTD.
66 cannon street, London EC4N 6EP
United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Richard Bryne, the Head of Audit Department, in above named Bank here in London, UK. I discovered GBP 68,102,000.00 with accrued interest deposited belonging to Engr. Ahmed Youseff Mustafa, A citizen of Kuwait.
Engr. A Y Mustafa died on plane crash in 1999; he died without making a WILL.
All attempts to trace his next of kin through the Kuwait embassy were fruitless.
On further investigations, I discovered that Mr. Mustafa
had actively opposed the Government of his country
Kuwait, and was driven into exile.
My proposal therefore is that, I am looking for a
foreigner who will stand in as the next of kin to
Mr. Mustafa. Thereby we can transfer this fund abroad for us to share.
The paperwork will be a proper and legal money transfer and there is no risk.
Once you indicate your interest I will initiate the
processing of the transfer to your bank account for us to share base in the ratio we both agree on.
Looking forward to your urgent reply.
Yours truly
Mr. RICHARD BRYNE.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

READ AND GET BACK TO ME

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 am

HEADER
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.153.168]
X-Originating-Email: [allhmmed26@msn.com]
Message-ID: <BLU0-SMTP78CED695495296E6C1B518C9220@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: allhmmed26@msn.com
Received: from hpr ([212.52.153.168]) by BLU0-SMTP78.phx.gbl over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 17:39:13 -0700

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Burkina Faso
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 13.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP: ONATEL (Office National des Telecommunications

TOP-SECRET
RE-REMITTANCE OF USD$15 MILLION

Dear Friend,

i am MR.ALI AHMED ,from Burkina faso in West Africa.I got your e-mail contacts from computerised datas after my extensive search via the website for a God-fearing and trust-worthy person to bestow this transaction which is the only hope of our survival into his or her hands.When i got your address,I prayed and meditated fervently over it and i commited it into the hands of God, that you should be the rightful person to help us out before I made up my decision to contact you.I am The Manager of Auditing Department of Our Bank ,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
In my department we discovered an abandoned usd$15M( fifteen Million United States Dollars). In an account that belongs to this our foreign customer who died along with his wife and and children in the plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposals to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it because I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.I will give you more details on your reply of this mail

Waiting to hear from you
MR.ALI AHMED
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

LOAN OFFER

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 am

reply-to: helpingthepoor@hotmail.com

Loan Offer At 3% contact us with Amount,Duration,Phone Number,Country,Name: Email us
with
this helpingthepoor@hotmail.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

INVESTMENT FUND

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am

reply-to: azriabdul2@yahoo.co.jp

HEADER
Received: by 10.229.50.17 with SMTP id x17csp67064qcf;
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:08:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.133.130 with SMTP id q2mr3082592wei.24.1334902086623;
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <info@mail.com>
Received: from winona-e-solutions.co.uk (email.ethicalcomms.co.uk. [178.18.120.35])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 5si1369194wib.16.2012.04.19.23.08.02;
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 178.18.120.35 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@mail.com) client-ip=178.18.120.35;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 178.18.120.35 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@mail.com) smtp.mail=info@mail.com
Message-Id: <4f90fd46.2500b40a.38c2.3869SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
Received: from User ([217.40.171.130]) by winona-e-solutions.co.uk with MailEnable ESMTP; Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:04:05 +0100
Reply-To: <azriabdul2@yahoo.co.jp>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 217.40.171.130
IP address country: United Kingdom
IP address state: York
IP address city: Cleckheaton
IP address latitude: 53.7167
IP address longitude: -1.7167
ISP of this IP: British Telecommunications

Dear friend,
I am contacting you in respect of an investment proposal in your country. I am a government official here in Malaysia and due to the banking tradition of my country, any civil servant that is holding any key position is forbidden to operate any business overseas or even to own a foreign account. That is why I require your assistance:
I am using this opportunity to partner with you to transfer US$6.5 million United States dollars into your bank account for investment purpose. The above sum resulted from an over-invoiced contract, executed, commissioned and paid for about five (5) years ago by a foreign contractor.
Kindly send me your contact details to enable us proceed urgently. As soon as I hear from you I will send you my personal information. Feel free and Contact me via my private email - for more details:
Best Regards
Mr. Azri Abdul
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

You Have Won !!!!!Congratulation

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 am

reply-to: jenygodson@gmail.com

HEADER
Received: from User (unknown [41.203.64.134])
by mail.svyazconnect.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 1DEDA120DF3D;
Thu, 19 Apr 2012 22:39:37 +0400 (MSD)
Reply-To: <jenygodson@gmail.com>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Nigeria
ISP of this IP: Globacom Ltd

Attn; REF No: EGS/075061725,

This is to notify you that you are the Sixth winner of US$850,000.00(Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) in our Australia lottery Draw in which e-mail addresses were picked randomly by computerized balloting,powered by Microsoft.

Your email address was among those chosen in this draw. Your winning numbers are: REF N: EGS/075061725,
BATCH N:5056490900/188 For your prize claim,contact your coordinator Mrs. Jenny Godson for full information at: jennygodson@consultant.com with the following information :

(1) Full Names.....
(2) Address........
(3) Nationality....
(4) Occupation.....
(5) Telephone No...
(6) Age............

Please kindly quote your REF and BATCH number to this email address... jennygodson@consultant.com

Congratulations.

Rev. Dr. James Stephen,
Executive Director.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Business Transaction

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 am

HEADER
Received: from [197.251.140.208] by 3capp-webde-bs20 with
HTTP; Fri Apr 20 10:04:45 CEST 2012
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-9f74ac2a-cead-467a-a4a2-81954cfe5e97-1334909085264@3capp-webde-bs20.dlan.cinetic.de>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Ashanti
IP address city: Kumasi
ISP of this IP: Ghana Telecom

FROM THE DESK OF
DR JOHN AFFULL
BRANCH MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello Dear Friend
My name is DR JOHN AFFULL, I am the branch manager of the International Commercial Bank Kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 46years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a Man of peace and I don't want problem, but I do not know how you will feel about this because you may have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it and I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Accra-Ghana) at the end of each year. On the course of end of last year report 2011 , I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar [3, 750.000.00] which my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an official of the bank I can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist and receive this fund into your bank account for us to SHARE. Mean While you will have 35% of the total fund, Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.Please reply to this email drjohnaffull0011@gmail.com

Best Regards
DR JOHN AFFULL
Telephone +233248646294

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
https://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

We need your help.

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 am

Dear Sir,

I am Corlt David a girl of 17 years old, please could you help me salavage/secure the sum of 2.5 million dollars left behind for me and my younger brother as my father,mother is dead and my ground mother with my step mother want us dead.
I will explain to you more when i recieve your possitve response. Kindly reach me through private email address below for easy communication.

Thanks for your understanding,

Corlt David.
Private email:(davidcorlt@yahoo.com)
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Hello My Dear,

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:05 am

reply-to: atta_princess@yahoo.com

HEADER
X-Originating-IP: [196.201.93.222]
Reply-To: <atta_princess@yahoo.com>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
ISP of this IP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

With Respect,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.
I know that this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before.
After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email. (atta_princess@yahoo.com)for the full details of the transfer.
I am Miss. Ms.Princess Vivian Atta, the only Daughter of the late Atta Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently.
Before his death, he called me on his bedside and confided in me that he has the sum of $4.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
Please my dear contact me on my private email for the full information and my picture and the deposited slip and other documents concerning the transfer.
I will need your assistance as follows;
1) To assist me in retrieving this money from the bank.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effortinput after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account overseas.
Reply to my private e-mail box.(atta_princess@yahoo.com )
Awaiting your urgent reply.
Regards,
Ms.Princess Vivian Atta
+22566870220
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Re: scams to my account--Blufox

Unread postby Bluefox » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:09 am

reply-to: adiren_l@yahoo.com

HEADER
Received: from [41.216.35.145] by web171006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:41:28 BST
X-RocketYMMF: mamoudoualao
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1334914888.59835.YahooMailClassic@web171006.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:41:28 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: adiren_l@yahoo.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Benin
ISP of this IP: Abonnes ADSL de Benin Telecoms a Akpakpa

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day .I am glad to inform you that I successfully concluded the transfer of that fund to London. It was transferred through the assistant of your fellow citizen Mr. Howard Ferraro who is a London base business man. Currently I am in London with him, for my investment intents.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you where not there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and thanks to you. I know it was not your fault or rather your wish to back out of the transaction .I understand it is simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and her business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example myself.

In appreciation of your assistance I have mapped out the total sum of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ($750.000.00) as compensation. I wrote in your favor an International Certified Bank Draft worth ($750.000.00) I left the Draft with my attorney Barr. John Edward, before my departure to London. I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below info so that he can mail the check to you without any delays.

Attn: Mr, John Edward
Email: john_edward1@hotmail.fr
PLEASE SEND TO HIM YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT
1, FULL NAME.................
2, DELIVERY ADDRESS........
3, PHONE NUMBER...........

Contact my attorney in Benin-Republic so that he can release your Draft with code 758. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed.

Regards,
Dr. Luc Adiren.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.