Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scams to my account--Blufox

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

YOUR DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFE

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:52 am

HEADER
Received: from User (unknown [197.255.169.116])
by mail.e-usi.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id B2187199B4F;
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:41:46 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <mr.antonyrhodes@yahoo.com.ph>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
ISP of this IP: Spectranet

FOREIGN REMITTANCE OFFICE(FRO)
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE(FMF)
BLOCK (B). ZARIA ROAD ,GARKI, ABUJA.
ABUJA, NIGERIA.
OAGF/CNM/24/2012.

Attn:sir/madam ,

YOUR DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFER ADVISE IN YOUR FAVOUR

With all due respect,this is to notify you of a new order on the release of your contract fund held in the Second meeting on 24th April 2012 by the Federal executive members of the Federal Government of Nigeria ,The Senate commission on debt management and contract review payment,and office of the Accountant General of the federation.

Prior to this proceeding anomalies,we have been mandated by the senior economic adviser to the president under the auspices of the Accountant General of the federation,to transfer the sum of US$25.550M into the federal Government reserved account,in your contract name:NNPCLNG200 with contract number RC442627-257393736 On this note,i will not hesitate as we are under mandate to ensure that your fund is transferred immediately without further delay.

In respect of this as we have already programmed your fund to be transferred as soon as we hear from you.Please confirm very urgently to enable me process the transfer logistics,immediately Hence it has already been programmed, pending on your response to the above information.

Please note that your urgent attention in this respect will be highly appreciated as it will help us to clear this subject matter at the earliest time and get your proceed transferred immediately as instructed.

Nevertheless,i will assist you with all the required documents,whereas you will settle me with 40% of the contract fund when finally transfered into your Bank account and if there is any further delay from you,will amount in the cancellation of your contract number and makes the account unserviceable.and bear it that this office will not be held liable for any wrongful transfer thereafter.
This is an 100% legit transaction,your response is urgently needed towards this deal.

Assuredly,this transaction will be legitimately certified by the Debt Management Office.

Kindly forward the following details below:

Your Full Name:
Your House Address:
Your Mobile Phone Number:
Your Fax Number:
Your Occupation:
Your Age:
Country Of Origin:

Finally,you are advised to forward your valid telephone and fax numbers to me,for your easy access to the Federal Government Reserved Bank Account.

I hope this meets your due response.

Mr.Antony Rhodes
Executive Secretary.,
Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! GOOD NEWS

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:02 am

reply-to: fidelitybanknigplc1967@yahoo.com

HEADER
Received: from [41.184.112.144] by web132404.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:40:19 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335271219.23370.YahooMailClassic@web132404.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:40:19 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: fidelitybanknigplc1967@yahoo.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Nigeria
ISP of this IP: ipNX NIGERIA LIMITED

GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! GOOD NEWS!!!

Attention:Beneficiary,

Please read this mail carefully and proceed to collect your ATM CARD worth US$.8500,000.00 payment.

Following this year's (2012) review of the global financial matters and just concluded investigations today by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in conjunction with the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (E.F.C.C), it is revealed that your email is among the list of people who have never received any of their payments among lottery, inheritance, compensation and awarded contract funds and victims who have lost a lot of money to scammers while trying to claim their funds.In view of the foregoing, a new payment of US$8.500,000.00 has been approved in your favor and credited into an ATM CARD which shall be delivered to you.

Note: Thousands of fraudsters have been using this method in scamming most foreign creditors that we have in the payment list here in our office. We use this medium to inform you that any mail that do not come with the new communication code: NG/.CCUF -HFCR-/RLPHJ/.is false. In this case, you’re advice not to respond to any mail that does not come with the above communication code for safety purpose.

Our final conclusion was that, the fund should be paid to you via an automated teller machine card (ATM) as it seems, this will be easier and faster for you to receive payment.Your new communication code: NG/.CCUF -HFCR-/RLPHJ/2012.Do complete the below details for proper verification and documentation also Reconfirm the followings.

1. Full Names:
2. Residence address:
3. Telephone/Fax number:
4. Age:
5. Next of Kin
6. Country of Residence
7. A copy of your driver’s license / international passport: Attached

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and we are looking to hear from you.<mr.richard_boateng@yahoo.com>.

Regards,

Mr. Richard Boateng.
(Director)
Atm Payment Department
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

CONGRATULATION

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 am

from: ICC CRICKET COUNCIL i_cricket_c@live.co.uk via yahoo.com
reply-to: icccricket2012@hotmail.co.uk

HEADER
Received: from [116.203.242.199] by web88601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2012 05:38:17 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: vulture@rogers.com
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335271097.93929.YahooMailClassic@web88601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 05:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: icccricket2012@hotmail.co.uk

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 116.203.242.199
IP address country: India
IP address state: Delhi
IP address city: Delhi
ISP of this IP: MTS

INTERNATIONAL CRICKET COUNCIL
Sudbury Suffolk CO10 2PG
UNITED KINGDOM-LONDON [BR]
Tel Number: +447017543639
Fax Number:+448719740370
E-mail : icccricket2012@hotmail.co.uk

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Claim Agent: Dr Mark

Tel Number: +447017543639

Contact Claim Agent: icccricket2012@hotmail.co.uk

CONGRATULATIONS !!! FOR WINNING FUND OF $850,000 .00 USD

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of your e-mail regarding the claim of your award winning prize value of Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Of American Dollars [$850,000 .00 USD].Won in just concluded ICC WORLD CUP PROMOTIONS.
The board of trustee of INTERNATIONAL CRICKET COUNCIL collects 500,000 Emails from all the E-mail network services in all over Asian and Europe countries and over twenty million cell phone numbers participated in this award promotion and seven persons from seven different countries were selected to benefit from this ICC WORLD CUP PROMOTIONS and you are one of the Selected Winner.
You are to fill and submit the Verification form below, the mode in which you want to receive your winning amount, for us to verify your option and assign your amount to the particular option and this process will not take more than 2 to 5 working days to enable you receive your winning amount without much delay
Full Name:............................................
Full Address:.........................................
Nationality:.............................................
Winning Mobile Number:.......................
Work Telephone:...................................
E-mail address:......................................
Date of birth:..........................................
Sex.........................................................
Marital Status:.......................................

Payment Option/Preferred mode of payment.
1. Personal Presentation
2.Courier Delivery
3.Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer
1. PERSONAL PRESENTATION.
You will required to come to England United Kingdom to pick your prize personally from prize Disbursement centre England. you are therefore requested to come in person to the DISBURSEMENT CENTRE of the England Online ICC WORLD CUP PROMOTIONS with the following requirements:
(a) An International Passport or Driven license
(b) Two (2) passport photograph (3*4 size)
2.VIA DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.
In this method of courier service means, the courier company will be coming to your residence address to handover your winning amount to you through a diplomatic agent.
Receiver Name:............................................
Address:.......................................................
Nationality:....................................................
Postal Code:.................................................
City:..............................................................
State/Province:.............................................
Country:.......................................................
Winning Mobile Number:..............................

3. VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
In this method of transfer, your Demand Draft will be delivered to you and will be converted into cash payment and transfer to your account via RESERVE BANK OF INDIA. through the help of the diplomatic agent/immunity
Bank Code:...............................................
Bank Name:..............................................
Bank Address:...........................................
Bank Account:...........................................
Account Holder:.........................................
Winning Amount:.......................................

I hope my application will be favorable granted by your reputable office.
Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of INTERNATIONAL CRICKET COUNCIL. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not to share it with any individual or firm to avoid confiscation or double claims of winning prize.
Thanks & Regards
SHARAD PAWAR-PRESIDENT
Dr. R. CASTRO-SECRETARY GENERAL
E-mail: icccricket2012@hotmail.co.uk
Promo - Manager.
Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of INTERNATIONAL CRICKET COUNCIL. You are advised to keep your winning details strictly to yourself and not share it with any individual or firm to avoid confistication of your prize.
"COPYRIGHT 2012 ICC ONLINE MOBILE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"* * * * * * D I S C L A I M E R * *
This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Re: Re: Re: please fill the form on our supplier portal

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:09 am

HEADER
Return-Path: <info@qnct.cn>
Received: from mail.azpromo.az (mx1.azpromo.org. [213.172.85.82])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id sq3si10111109obb.73.2012.04.24.04.13.27
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 213.172.85.82
IP address country: Azerbaijan
IP address state: Baki
IP address city: Baku
ISP of this IP: AzEuroTel J.V.
Organization: AzEuroTel Telecommunications

Order Request

Thanks for your continous response to our email and your diligent work in getting our order supplied, we have three other suppliers and at we have to select only one. Register your company profile on our supplier Portal and fill the datasheet after logging in. &nb sp;

Click to download data sheet

Thanks for your cooperation

Mr Roland Davidson

Purchase Manager
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Hello

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Hello Dear
I am Gloria,i saw your profile and mail id at the Site and get interested to know you better and to be a good friend with you, I was only interested and wanted to know if we can develop a good lovely relationship. if you don't mind, i will send my pictures and more details about myself so that you will know who i am But For better presentation kindly direct in my mail address. {gloriadahija@yahoo.com.sg} i am waiting to hears from you soon
Miss Gloria
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

REF: CWN/UK/BC-KTT/67183.

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:07 pm

British Financial Services
Authority (FSA).
25 the North Colonnade,
Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS.
UK.
Tel: +44-7024-095-963 .
Fax: +44-7005-930-887.

Congrats Sir/Ma !

REF: CWN/UK/BC-KTT/67183.

You are hereby notified by the FSA-UK that your E-MAIL ADDRESS
was among the 5 Lucky Winners COMMON WEALTH CHARITY GRANT
GBP250,000(Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling),
with REF #: CWN/UK/BC-KTT/67183.BATCH #:PEF-GBSWX102,
SERIAL #:9047311.

This claim have been approved and certified to be released to your
favor through Barclays Bank Plc,London.

You are expected to reconfirm your personal details to enable all the
necessary documentation/particulars of this claim to be secured
on your names and copied to you for the final wire transfer of the funds
into your proposed Bank Account.

This includes :

Your names(Surname First).
Mailing Address:
Sex:
Occupation/Proffession:
Telephone #:
Nationality:

Your urgent attention is expected to meeting up with your Payment
Schedule with Barclays Bank Plc,London.

NOTE:YOUR WINNING DETAILS IS YOUR PRIZE AND SHOULD BE KEPT CONFIDENTIALLY.

At your service!

Yours Faithfully,
Barr.Bob Anthony
Fax: +44-7005-930-887.
Tel: +44-7024-095-963 .
For: RT Hon George Osborne MP
Chancellor of the Exchequer
********************************************************************************************************** ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND FOR THE CONSUMPTION OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT ONLY**************************************************************
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

N/A

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:08 pm

reply-to: helpingthepoor21@hotmail.com

Do you need LOAN at low rate ? Email for more info. via helpingthepoor1@hotmail.com or
helpingthepoor@gmx.us.

Pastor Michael.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

From Dr. Freddie please see the attached file and get back t

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 pm

from: Dr. Edward Freddie: dr.freddiex5@gmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: "Dr. Edward Freddie" <dr.edwardxx5@yahoo.co.za>

URGENT INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE...pdf
8K View Download

From Dr. Freddie Edward
Director Gen, Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Foreign Affairs Ministry building
Cape Town South Africa.
Tel: +2773-842-9504
Email: dr.edward_freddie@rocketmail.com
PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION.
Dear Sir/Madam.
I write to introduce this urgent/important business opportunity to you Irrespective of the fact
that we have not seen or known each other before believing that it will be of immense benefit to
both of us. Your contact information came to me from your country's trade journal during my
search for a reliable and God fearing person that can assist me and I quite believe on my own
that you can be of great help in this regard even if I am not acquainted to you before. Let me
formally introduce myself. I am Dr. Freddie Edward , Director Gen. Foreign Affairs Ministry,
my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in South
Africa concerned with foreign contract payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or
remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line
to foreign contracts settlement.
I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as
these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and overinvoiced sum etc. I write to present you to the federal government that you are among the
people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a
deal with you as regards to the unpaid certified contract funds. I have every files before me and
the data's will be to change to your name to enable you receive the fund into your nominated
bank account as the beneficiary of the fund's amount $35 Million United States Dollars. As it is
my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury
and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the
instructions I received 2 days ago from the Committee on Contract Payments /Foreign Debts to
submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among
several others, I have decided to remit this sum following my idea that we have a
deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.
MY CONDITIONS.
1. You will give me 50% of the contract funds as soon as you confirm it in your designated
bank account. And you will take 50% of the total sum for your assistance.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email /
telephone, for security purposes.
3. You will help me to invest the fund in your country.
If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will
commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly
to meet the three days mandate.
Waiting for your reply soon. Or you can contact me on my direct telephone number +2773-842-9504
Yours Sincerely
From Dr. Freddie Edward.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Our Community Gold Dust For Seller...

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Hello Dear

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:29 pm

from: fanniebaby33@adinet.com.uy fanniebaby33@adinet.com.uy
reply-to: fanniehakizimana1@yahoo.com.sg

HEADER
Received: from (41.83.188.190) by correo.adinet.com.uy; Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:37:58 -0300
Message-ID: <10271053.135031335350279053.JavaMail.defaultUser@defaultHost>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:37:58 -0300 (UYT)
From: "fanniebaby33@adinet.com.uy" <fanniebaby33@adinet.com.uy>
Reply-To: fanniehakizimana1@yahoo.com.sg

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 41.83.188.190
IP address country: Senegal
ISP of this IP: SONATEL

Hello dear,
how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleasure to
contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having
communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get
to know each other better and see what happened in future.i will be very happy
if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all
about each other,here is my email (fanniehakizimana1@yahoo.com.sg) i will be
waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
yours new friend.
Fannie
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.