Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scams to my account--Blufox

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Dearest in the Lord,

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 am

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

I am Mrs Lerien Namani from Syplus . I am married to Mr Marthins Namani who worked with Syplus embassy in cote d'ivoire for nine years before he died in the year 2004.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief i llness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (4.Million U.S. Dollars) in a fixed suspense account with one of the Bank here in Cote D Ivorie.Presently, this money is still with the Bank so I want you to take quick step to this transfer process with the bank to transfer the money to you because, recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Through what disturbs me most is my stroke i Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want a church that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 sa ys that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold m y peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in Ivory Coast Abidjan .

Hoping to hearing from you
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Please reply to my private Email (lerien2020@yahoo.co.jp)

Yours in Christ.
Mrs Lerien Namani
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Very urgent‏

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 am

reply-to: barr.nyemegotg1@hotmail.com

HEADER
Received: from [41.207.163.0] by web45212.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:35:02 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1335288902.84614.YahooMailClassic@web45212.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: barr.nyemegotg1@hotmail.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 41.207.163.0
IP address country: Togo
ISP of this IP: Togo Telecom

Dear Friend,

Let me begin by introducing myself properly to you, I am Barrister David Nyemego,Personal Attorney to your late relative (Engr.J.B.)one of the biggest Contractors in Togo, until his death in motor vehicle accident in the capital city Lome Togo West Africa,He Banked with one of the biggest banks in this country and had a closing balance as at the end of April,2006 worth ($9.500,000.00) that his bank want to confiscate, you have the same last name with my deceased client, and he is also a national of your country. For more information and directives, reply only through my direct email (barr.nyemegotg@yahoo.com) with the following information for further clarifications.

Your Full Name...........
Your Tele phone ...........
Your Private Email........
Your residential address........
Yours age ..............
Your occupation ................

I await your kind attention as quickly as possible for more information and directives.
Do reply only through my direct email;(barr.nyemegotg@yahoo.com)
Respectfully,
Barrister David Nyemego Esq.
Call me immediately +228 9146 14 68
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

PARTNERSHIP REQUEST

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 am

reply-to: fredpatrick93@yahoo.co.uk

HEADER
Received: from [41.138.89.38] by web28605.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:05:19 BST
Message-ID: <1335287119.61431.YahooMailClassic@web28605.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:05:19 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: fredpatrick93@yahoo.co.uk

TRACED EMAIL
Email Sender: mbah20022001@yahoo.fr
IP address: 41.138.89.38
IP address country: Benin
ISP of this IP: Etisalat Benin SA

Hello; Proposed Partner

My name is Fred Patrick. I am the chief Financial Officer at the Alliance-Leicester Commercial Bank United Kingdom. My contacting you is based on a secret discovery of the sum of £19,250.390.00 ( Nineteen Million, Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand,Three Hundred and Ninety Pounds Sterling) only, in a dormant Escrow Account.

It will be in my interest to work and finish this transaction with you.I will like you stand as the Next Of Kin to the deceased as no one has come up for this funds all this while...please indicate your positive interest immediately for us to proceed if not please ignore. Remember this is absolutely confidential because my Bank does not know about it.

Get back to me on my private email address,fredpatrick93@yahoo.co.uk.

Warmest regards,
Patrick Fred,
Chief Financial Officer,
Alliance-Leicester Commercial Bank.
United Kingdom.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Hello My Dear

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:29 am

HEADER
Return-Path: <wenonatombong@yahoo.com>
Received: from mail.ysmtp.com (ysmtp.com. [50.97.79.74])

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 50.97.79.74
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Texas
IP address city: Dallas
IP postcode: 75244
ISP of this IP: SoftLayer Technologies
Organization: Exar

Hello My Dear,

My name is Wenona i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i
will also like to know you more, and i want you to reply me so that i will
send to you my photo for you to know who i am and how i look i believe we can
move from here! I am waiting for your reply to my email address, Remember the distance or colour does not matter but
love matters a lot in life.

Thanks from Wenona
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

YOUR MAIL

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 am

Greetings,

I received your email details from a business directory. I will be
interested and willing to fund you/company in any current project on it,
as I am privately seeking means of expanding Al Ghandi Investment LLC
internationally.

I would like you to provide me with a comprehensive business plan for my
investment team review.

Allah Blessing to you.

Hassan Abbas
Director
Al Ghandi Investment LLC
Kazim Tower, 235
Sheikh Zayed Road
P.O. Box: 8612, Dubai UAE
www.alghandigroup.com
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

HELLO

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am

reply-to: esther_girl11@yahoo.com

HEADER
Received: from [216.248.198.236] by web181617.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:37:03 PDT
Message-ID: <1335281823.97498.YahooMailClassic@web181617.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:37:03 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: esther_girl11@yahoo.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 216.248.198.236
ISP of this IP: Wcp/32points Intermediate Holding Company

How are you?
I hope you are fine, My name is Miss Esther, my heart is seeking for a true lover that will bring joy and happiness back in my life. I am looking for a long term relationship,who understands the need to love and be loved. (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life) i am waiting for your response so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me,Take care and have a nice time.
Thanks.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

RE: INVESTMENT PROJECT AND PARTNERSHIP

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:38 am

HEADER
Received: from [197.255.173.39] by web111005.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:56:53 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: johnniebassett
Message-ID: <1335279413.82751.YahooMailClassic@web111005.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: johnbeckley1960@yahoo.com

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 197.255.173.39
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
ISP of this IP: Spectranet

Hello Sir,

My name is Mr John Beckley.I run a finance and consultancy firm here in London.I am writing to inform you that we have reliable bank instruments providers from prime banks in Europe/America.

My providers have fresh cut bank guarantees,Sblc, etc for leasing or out right purchase.
If you have projects or in need of a genuine bank instruments for your leasing etc,please contact us asap for more details.

Regards,
John
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

He Betrayed Me

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 am

reply-to: sedumnaif12@gmail.com

HEADER
Received: from User (70-91-180-130-BusName-Tuscaloosa.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [70.91.180.130])
by server1.cstg.com.au (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 872DF3E3121;
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 20:35:15 +1000 (EST)
Reply-To: <sedumnaif12@gmail.com>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 70.91.180.130
IP address state: Alabama
IP address city: Tuscaloosa
ISP of this IP: Comcast Business Communications

I am looking for a genuine individual I can relate to from your country and that why I'm writing you this mail.
I met a man I married 3 years ago. He worked as an engineering contractor with the shipping and Oil Company I introduced him to and also I helped him to secure contracts from. He was from your country. I have a daughter for him which he never saw he vanished all of a sudden and never bothered to call me or send me information concerning is whereabouts. My daughter is now 3years and has never seen her father.
Of recent I discovered that he died in an Italian ship accident last year and he was married before I met him and he lied to me about it because if I had known I would not have married him. Now my shipping company also lost contact with him. However he has insurance pension fund of $3.9m and the company have written me about it. Unfortunately I cannot claim it because he did not list me as the beneficiary he listed is direct kin as the beneficiary. I don't know how to locate is family and I would not do so even if I have the means because I need that money to train our daughter I need help from any individual from his country that I can present to the company as the kin, since the company have asked me to locate is kin.In fact I have the confidence of the manager of the insurance company he sympathizes with me and have promise to assist me in the claim and payment issues and write off the premium payment once it is acknowledged by me.
This is why I am looking for help and why I write you. I need your co-operation to claim this pension and we can discuss on what percentage of the pension amount you will take. We will share it according to agreed percentage. All I want now is to be able to have money to train my daughter.

If you accept to liaise with me on this issue reply me with your name and contact information
And I will acknowledge your response and give you complete details .I also want you to know this will not cost you anything other than your time.
Sedum Naif
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:45 am

reply-to: ailuyisufu@adinet.com.uy

HEADER
Received: from user-f12fc17505 ([41.203.231.198]) by BLU0-SMTP60.phx.gbl over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 07:26:25 -0700

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 41.203.231.198
IP address country: Burkina Faso
ISP of this IP: ONATEL

I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPOND.

FROM Mr.Ailu Yisufu.
The Head of File and Auditing Department,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso ( West Africa )
REMITTANCE OF US$20, 5;MILLION
CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE. VERY URGENT ATTENTION

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it's just my Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of director Auditing and accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over Funds ($20.5 million) of one of my bank clients who died Along with his entire family in a plane crash.

All expenses incurred by you and me in this transaction will be deducted out from the 10% of the total fund before the sharing of the fund according to the percentages agreed. I will come over to your country as soon as the transfer is over to receive my own share of the fund for further investments by your advice. Please I want you to understand that a stitch in time saves nine so write back and tell me if you really want to carry out this transaction with me.

From banking experience it will take up to fourteen (14) working days to conclude this transfer. I sincerely need your help because this might be my first and last opportunity of hitting big money. I also would want you to treat this affair as both urgent, top secret and confidential. I want you to also know that this transaction will involve some expenses which will be shared among both of us.

This payment will be effected through Swift Telegraphic Transfer.
Your Urgent response is needed for immediate transfer of this fund in to your receiving bank account.

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/ ... 537663.stm

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

Your name in full.......................... ........
Your country....................... ..................
Your age...............................................
Your cell phone....................................
Your occupation.................... ...............
Your sex...............................................
Your International passport..................
Your marital status................................
Your bank name.......................... ..........

Best Regards,
Mr.Ailu Yisufu
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:50 am

reply-to: umeh_williams@yahoo.com

Sir,

My name is Mr. Williams Umeh, the head of foreign operation department of
the Crediting Bank Plc Ghana . Sir, there are some international
representatives that flew to Ghana to transform Ghana banks and they
mandated the Crediting Bank Plc Ghana to handle the payment of all unpaid
Ghana foreign beneficiaries and your name and email is included.

My reason of contacting you is that your fund file worth US$57M (Fifty
seven million United States dollars) is here in the Online Crediting Bank
for immediate release.

This bank has concluded that the easiest way which we can release this
fund to you is through our online banking system. What I’m trying to
explain to you is that we will open an online banking for you and credit
the total sum of US$57MUSD into the Online account and your online account
user’s name and password will be given to you which you will use to log
into the account then you will be transferring the fund into your own
personal private account by your self only what you will do is to send the
sum of $200 through western union money transfer for the account opening
which also belong to you for the finishing of the transfer to your private
bank account in your country.

I need the following below details immediately from you to forward the
details needed to you for the immediate release of your contract funds.

Full Names:

Address:

Phone:

Waiting for your information's!

Regards

Mr. Williams Umeh
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.