Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Topic locked

no subject

Thu May 10, 2012 2:03 am

reply-to: faithloanlender1119@yahoo.com

Do you need a loan if yes contact us now.with:Name Amount Duration&Phone.

BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY DRAWS(Please Kindly Open the Attachment

Thu May 10, 2012 2:05 am

reply-to: judithbasin.bbc@gmail.com

BBC ONE
NATIONAL LOTTERY
Tel: +44 702 409 1825
E-Mails: Jackhopkins.bbc@hotmail.com

Saturday, May 05, 2012 Lottery Result
(Draw No. 1667)
Winning No: (03) (10) (25) (28) (30) (43) Bonus (31)

Dear Winner,

Your Email ID has won you £600,000.00 from the BBC National Lottery. Email addresses were drawn together from a wide range of Worldwide Email Users and Internet Subscribers information.

The National Lottery Saturday Night Draws presented by Jeff Leah includes Lotto and Thunder Ball Draws, 10.35pm on BBC 1. The draw No. 1667 with Reference Numbers BBC1/00XB-67/12 brought out your e-mail address from a Data Base of Internet Email Users and qualified you the lucky winner of the stated winning amount. For confirmation and claim, kindly emails back to Mr. Jack Hopkins your Processing Manager with the details below on: Jackhopkins.bbc@hotmail.com .You can also call him on: +44 702 409 1825

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Country/City:
4. Mobile No:
5. Sex:
6. Age:
7. Occupation:
8. E-mail:
9. Reference Number:
10: Draw Number:

Accept our congratulation,
Ms. Judith Basin
judithbasin.bbc@gmail.com
(Lottery Department)

Partnership Assistance

Thu May 10, 2012 2:06 am

reply-to: gregtimm00021@yahoo.com.hk
OUR REF: BBL/IRD/CGX//026/08
FROM THE DESK OF
MR. GREG W. TIMM
DIRECTOR,OFFSHORE BANKING
HSBC PLC , LONDON

Dear Sir/ Beneficiary ,

I am Mr. Greg W. Timm the Executive Head offshore account department at HSBC PLC , London , personally I communicated with you to disclose a mutual outstanding transaction which will benefit us about US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) within the next weeks as soon as you are willing and ready to co-operate in this transaction.

During the auditing and closing of all financial records at the HSBC Account Department 2011 annual Debit and deposited fund confirmation, it was discovered from the records of outstanding Investment fund deposited by a foriegn Investor (Mr. F.JOEL WAWORUNDENG ) this Investor deposited the sum US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) has been floating since 2009 with HSBC PLC ,offshore Investment account and after my Investigations to locate the beneficiary (Mr.F.JOEL WAWORUNDENG) address at Indonesia to found out this man was among the people who died at the Tsunami disaster in 2011 , also all efforts to get the relatives of this beneficiary was abortive.

On a second attempt , I also review the offshore Investment documentations which was depossited at my department and also confirm that this fund was deposited as Investment Lodgement deposit by the contractor whereby the customer have not registered anyboddy/company name as next of kin to this fund. Prior to my confirmation on this Investment fund documentation I realized on the documentation that this fund was not declared to the British Government during the time of deposit by the deceased beneficiary.

I therefore seek your assistance to stand as his next of kin for this Investment fund , since all documentations and proof of this deposited fund are on my department we can put a claim proposal letter to HSBC Bank , to re-claim the deposited funds through the British International Investment proclaimation ACT which will enable the HSBC London to release and transfer the heir/ fund to your Bank account .

Moreover , with my position at HSBC account Department we can successfully claim the fund and you will get 40% = US$36,000,000 (Forty Million U.S Dollar) of the US$90,000,000 (Ninety Million U.S Dollar) as your personal share and I will get 60% as my share .

The claim process for this transaction will commence as soon as you are willing and ready to keep this deal confidentail so we can work together , the fund will be transferred to your designated Bank account by HSBC PLC as soon as you start the claim process at the account department.

Please email me on this my private email:gregtimm00021@yahoo.com.hk

Yours faithfully
Mr. Greg W. Timm

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Thu May 10, 2012 2:08 am

from: Office File franklouis075@hotmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: franklouis031@yahoo.com

FRANK LOUISH.& CO.CHAMBERS
ATTORNEYS & COUNSELORS AT LAW
FEDERAL HIGH COURT BENIN
WHITE-HOUSE BUILDING,
14 DEGBAGO CRESCENT,
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

COMPLIMENTS,
I Frank Louish. have decided to bestow this trust on you, which I pray you will not ignore or betray.I appologize in advance for any inconviniences this may cause you.I am ENGR. Frank Louish. the Personal Attorney to late Mr George K.Marshal, who was a contractor here in Benin Rep. Who lost his life on December 2003 with his entire family perished in the Air-Crash on board From Cotonou.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm
As a matter of fact, my client made a fixed deposit Amount, valued the sum of
(US$20. 900.000.00usd) with a Bank here in Benin Rep, and upon the duration
time of their agreement,his bank started contacting him but no response.

Conseqently, the Bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased as his personal attorney or have his account confiscated after four years as it is in the law of this country Since then, I have made several contacts to His Country's Embassy in order to locate any of my clients extended relatives which had also been unsuccessful. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years now,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since none of his relatives were no where to be found so that the proceeds of this account valued the sum of US$20.900.000.00usd could be transfered into youraccount,

Thereafter, we will both share it in percentage according to our contributions to
boost the success of this great transaction. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up all the claims we will make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us make this great benefiting transaction successfully.I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any branch of the law. Please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Also to enable us discuss further the progress of this business wth best wishes,

Hon.Frank Louish, Esq,
Senior advocate of Benin (SAB)

KINDLY ASSIST

Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 am

reply-to: lindainfo@accountant.com

Hello,

I am Ms. Linda Wong, currently undergoing medical treatment at Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong, my husband died
in a car accident over a year ago. We were married without a child. When my late husband was alive he deposited
the sum of $6 Million in a private bank.

I want a God fearing individual to manager this fund and provide succor to poor in society. Please contact me
and let me know if you can be of help.

Email:lindainfo@accountant.com

Best Regards,
Ms.Linda Wong

Hello.

Thu May 10, 2012 2:10 am

Hello From Richard,

I am Richard I am writing to seek your partnership and assistance to help me transfer my funds the sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros 15.5M Euros that I inherited from my late father, here in Abidjan-Cote d'lvoire.

I will like to transfer the funds to you in your country for investments and continuation of my studies in your country,i am just 17 years of age and i do not really know what to do and i want an account overseas where i can transfer this funds this is because i have suffered a lot of set backs.the death of my father has really brought sorrow to my life and my both parents are dead ,my mother died when i was a year old.

I await your urgent response with your full name,address and telephone number to give you more details.

Thank you,

Richard Mobio.

Re: your loan offer.

Mon May 28, 2012 4:29 am

jxcrawloan@yahoo.es

Header
X-Originating-IP: [216.38.163.67]

Traced Email
IP address: 216.38.163.67
IP address country: United States
ISP of this IP: Mirror Image Internet

Dear Customer, With our technology we can approve a suitable loan in minutes.
This email account is not monitored. Send your response TO : jxcrawloan@yahoo.es
or send sms to : 0034672955000

urgent

Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 am

to: matainstony <matainstony@gmail.com>

FROM Mr. ALI BENSON
BILLS AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
TOGO LOME.

I am Mr. Ali Benson, from TOGO LOME. in west Africa I want to seek your assistance I’m the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA,(BOA) In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of USD$15.5 million US dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in plane Crash
Since his death, the bank has been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money because the bank can't release it unless somebody applies for it as his next of Kin, please I want you to stand for me as his next of kin so that my bank will transfer the fund into your account then I will come over to meet you in
your country for us to share money, do not view this as been illegal but an opportunity and it's 100% risk free as await your urgent response to enable me give you more details. please reply through this email address (alibenson@yahoo.com) with those information's below so that I can know you very well before I go ahead with you

Name........................
Country..................
Phone number ................
Fax........................... .......................
Your Age........................... ................
Occupation.................... .... ...............
Address....................... .....................
Bank Name.......................... .............
Bank Address....................... ..................
Account number........................ ................
Account name.......................... ................
Bank swift code.......................... .............
Remain bless,
from
Mr. Ali Benson

New Auction Investment Properties

Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 am

from: Remax Online Alert@@remaxonline.com via 2gi.2giwebsolutions.com
reply-to: Alert@remaxonline.com

Header
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of lombardp@2gi.2giwebsolutions.com designates 174.121.225.7 as permitted sender) client-ip=174.121.225.7;

Traced header
IP address: 174.121.225.7
IP address state: South Carolina
IP address city: Spartanburg
IP postcode: 29302
ISP of this IP: ThePlanet.com Internet Services

Hello,

You might be interested in this properties. MAKE 70% RETURN ON INVESTMENT NOW. Check out this properties, CLICK HERE.
and log in with your email.

Remax Auction Team

GOLD/ DIAMONDS FOR SALE

Mon May 28, 2012 5:44 am

Header
Return-Path: <princeoxominerals@yahoo.com>
Received: from snaetapsvcs35.etapestry.com (snamail.etapestry.com. [64.209.141.221])

Traced
IP address: 64.209.141.221
ISP of this IP: SAVVIS Communications Corporation
Organization: Kintera

Good day,

We are local miners in Ghana represented by oxo precious minerals Ltd. and we have the following products for sale and also sourcing for investors for our vacant lands for farming or other meaningful developments uses, the prices of our listed products are very reasonable and for the gold and diamonds we sell at the local mining price straight from the mining site, we will also welcome a long term business arrangement with buyers/investors:

1. Gold dust/ Bars

2. Diamonds

3. Cocoa to make chocolate

4. Iron Scraps/ HMS 1&2 SCRAP STEEL

if you are interested in any of these products you can get back to us for further details on any of the products you might be interested in.

Sincerely,
Prince
Topic locked