Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

jimovia207@yahoo.com

Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Contact Citibank New York for irrevocable compensation payment.

JIM OVIA <jimovia207@yahoo.com>

25 Aug at 18:48

Dear Sir,

We have discovered the reason you have not received your long outstanding fund for years back and for this reason, the United Nation Compensation Commission has decided to compensate you with the sum of $5.5m. Rest assured that payment has been recommended to be paid by Citibank New York through Mobile Tel-Banking System which is the safest and easiest way you can receive your fund provided you comply with the payment advise.

You might have struggled to receive your fund years back through online transfer, wire transfer or diplomatic means and all your efforts were aborted, however, I am assuring with 100% guarantee that you are going to receive the above mentioned amount in your personal bank account through Citibank mobile tel-banking system. All that is needed is your maximum commitment to comply to the Citibank's payment advise. Note that you can transfer fund by yourself with your telephone by adhering to the guideline of the Citibank mobile tel-banking payment modality. With the mobile tel-banking system of payment, you are expected to confirm your account name, account balance and further auto-voice message on how you can personally transfer fund to your account with your personal or digital telephone.

Urgently get back to me so that i will give you the contact details of the person in charge of your payment at the Citibank New York.

Keep me informed as soon as you have received your fund.

Congratulations.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Jim Ovia.

Re: jimovia207@yahoo.com

Thu May 09, 2024 10:49 am

Recovery scam / identity theft - same email address, few years later.

Dear Beneficiary,
I just got information that you are dead from the CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19). But I don't know how true this is but you have to get back to me urgently if you are alive before your funds will be transferred to the wrong person.

Call me on my direct telephone number 234-8032427120, if you are really alive otherwise you will miss this golden opportunity and your funds will be transferred to the people that came for the claim. Send us your ID Card immediately so that we will transfer your funds worth the sum of $3.5 Million.

Best Regards,

Mr. Jim Ovia.

Header:

Return-Path: <jimovia207@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 08:50:54 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1383709833.643426.1715244654718@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.22321 YMailNorrin

+2348032427120
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Post a reply