Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

generalandersonsmith4@usa.com mail@velloaspirator.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 am

IP address [?]: 75.127.70.2
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Georgia
IP address city: Atlanta
IP postcode: 30310
IP address latitude: 33.7257
IP address longitude: -84.4309
ISP of this IP [?]: Global Net Access
Organization: Coastinc.com
Host of this IP: [?]: ez18.ez-web-hosting.com

Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1]:39125 helo=75.127.70.2)
by ez18.ez-web-hosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <mail@velloaspirator.com>)
id 1TDYlu-00086s-8e; Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:41:46 -0400
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 06:41:46 -0400
Subject: awaiting for your humble response
X-Sender: mail@velloaspirator.com

Dear Sir/Madam ,

I am General Anderson Smith, a native of Memphis of the U.S state of
Tennessee.

I had recently served as an Embedded Provincial Reconstruction Team
chief (EPRT) and Deputy Commander of the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 1st
Infantry Division in Baghdad, Iraq. At this point i need a humble
sincere indivudual whom will act as my investment manager/next of kin
and help receive my funds which is currently with a secured Diplomatic
warehouse in Asia.

I am actually looking at investing about five million dollars in a
lucrative business field with a short term investment plan in your
country of residence and will appreciate a concise business proposal in
enabling me have a clear insight on your line of choice. kindly reply to
my private account.
Private E-mail: generalandersonsmith4@usa.com

I await your prompt response to this regards.

Thanks,
Best regards
Gen: Anderson Smith.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

daibrry@yahoo.com.ph dabary1@hotmail.com David Barry

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:07 pm

IP address [?]: 50.117.56.163
IP address state: California
IP address city: San Jose
IP postcode: 95113
IP address latitude: 37.3338
IP address longitude: -121.8915
ISP of this IP [?]: EGIHosting
Organization: AFNCA

Received: from [50.117.56.163] by web180902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 03:56:28 PDT
X-RocketYMMF: web746334@att.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 03:56:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "David Barry from US Engineering Military Unit in Benghazi Libya." <dabary1@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: "David Barry from US Engineering Military Unit in Benghazi Libya." <daiibrry@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: View Attached Proposal US Military Engineering Unit in Libya

View Attached Proposal US Military Engineering Unit in Libya

View Attached Proposal.rtf

contents:

Dear Friend

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance my name is David Barry from US Engineering Military Unit in Benghazi Libya. I contacted you due to the urgency and importance of this information hereby my partner and I, discovered about ($15 Million US dollars) in two digital boxes here in Libya and we managed to move the boxes to the available South Africa Security Vault here in Libya for safety.

Right now my partner and I need a good reliable person out there, someone we can trust to receive the two digital boxes on our behalf. It is oil money and legal, already the two digital boxes has been move out of the Libya to South Africa as a Family Treasures, if you are willing and capable to handle this transaction for us in a good hand, that we can still trust you once the two digital boxes get to you do not haste to contact me back as I will furnish you with more Details.

Know that we have agreed to give you 30% of the total amount the remaining 70% for us. And we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Regards,
David Barry
Private and secured: daibrry@yahoo.com.ph
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

dr.joshua_larry1@yahoo.com.hk webxxxx0068435936@att.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:15 pm

IP address [?]: 71.187.210.68
IP address state: New Jersey
IP address city: Totowa
ISP of this IP [?]: Verizon FiOS
Organization: Verizon FiOS
Host of this IP: [?]: static-71-187-210-68.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net

Received: from [71.187.210.68] by web181702.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 04:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: dr.joshua_larry1@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACH MASSAGES OF YOUR LATE FUNDS

PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACH MASSAGES OF YOUR LATE FUNDS

fm.rtf

contents:

NATWEST BANK PLC,
10 Southwark Street ,
London Bridge, London - UK
SE1 1TT
RC: 121878
Our Ref: NTB/WESTMIN/INTER-2012
Your Ref: Affidavit: AFX 076GD7B24

Please Reply To Me As Soon As Possible With This Private Email:( dr.joshua_larry1@yahoo.com.hk )

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am . Dr. Joshua Larry From Harlsden, North West London, here in England. I work for Natwest Bank Corporation London. I am writing you from my office that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department, being the assistant manager Greater London Regional Office, I discovered an abandoned sum of £15 Million Great British Pounds Sterling (Fifteen Million Great British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr. Thompson Morrison, an American citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity of the transaction and the confidentiality herein. Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 2 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 15 Million Pounds can be paid to you.

This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you. I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up this claim we are making. All i need is to filling your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary. All I require now is your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please, provide me the following, as we have 7 days to run it through. This is very very URGENT PLEASE.

1. Full Name.
2. Your Direct Mobile Number.
3. Your Contact Address.

Having gone through a methodical search, I decided to contact you hoping that you will find this proposal interesting. Please on your confirmation of this message and indicating your interest will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting.

Regards,
Dr.Joshua Larry
Payment Coordinator
Call Me Now: +447045747259
Nat west Bank Pl c. London U.K
EMAILS: dr.joshua_larry1@yahoo.com.hk
EMAILS: dr.joshua_larry1@yahoo.com.hk
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Dr. John Martins

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:52 pm

ejeayormatt125@yahoo.co.uk
jmartins969@hotmail.com

Received: from [41.218.205.49] by web28902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:19:53 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.416
Message-ID: <1347884393.26212.YahooMailNeo@web28902.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:19:53 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: "Dr. John Martins" <jmartins969@hotmail.com>
Subject: From: Dr. John Martins
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-244888527-1518797779-1347884393=:26212"
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.218.205.49<br>Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom<br> City: Accra<br>Country of Origin: Ghana<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Dr. John Martins ejeayormatt125@yahoo.co.uk
reply-to:
 "Dr. John Martins" <jmartins969@hotmail.com>
to:

date:
 Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:19 PM
subject:

Director Bills & Exchange
BANK OF GHANA.
Email:

Good Day: Sir/Madam

I am Dr. John Martins, the Director Bills & Exchange. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of $9,000,000.00 (NINE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing. The owner of this dormant account died on 5th Jan 2010. Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date.

Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for period of (5) years without any claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this dormant fund out of our bank to avoid confiscating this fund. I will split the transfer into two 2 stages for easy and smooth transfer.

First, I will transfer $5,000,000.00 to any valid foreign account you will nominate, upon a successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, I will then fly to meet you in your home destination for sharing, and thereafter we jointly transfer the remaining balance of $4,000,000.00 for magnitude investments. Note that you are required to furnish me with the requested information's bellow immediately:

(1.) Full Names.
(2.) Contact address.
(3.) Telephone And fax numbers.
(4.) Location.

If you are willing to cooperate in this project, I will give you details immediately as soon as I hear from you. Please note that you are required to keep very confidential and you are required to get back to me through my alternate email: jmartins969@hotmail.com

Best Regards
Dr.John Martins

Director Bills & Exchange
BANK OF GHANA.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

mustaphabello_metropolitan@yahoo.com.co inbox@synteles.nl

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Received: from [176.65.131.180] (helo=User)
by cindy.hofstadhosting.nl with esmtpa (Exim 4.72)
(envelope-from <inbox@synteles.nl>)
id 1TDb86-004B4i-2v; Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:12:50 +0200
Reply-To: <mustaphabello_metropolitan@yahoo.com.co>
Subject: Follow the Proceed Now Or Never.
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:10:37 +0100

Attention Beneficiary;

Our ref: SNT/FRN/09
Your ref: ATM/OL.T/0078

If you have received this message, please note that this is the final notice on your pending Funds. We have tried calling you on your phone number but could not get through. An email message was also sent to you earlier but no response was received from you.

Following the instructions / mandate given to us by the United Nations in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F.)and Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.) .Due to your delay to conclude this transaction, we the council have agreed to make things easier for you by arranging a bank deposit on your sum of $3.5 million (Three Million, Five hundred

thousand dollars only) fund through an afflict bank in Accra Ghana Metropolitain Allied Bank (MAB) And the bank will in return issue you an ATM MASTER CARD that will grant you access to your withdrawal worldwide.

You are required to furnish them with your delivery address, full names and direct telephone number where the bank will send you your MASTER CARD through DHL courier service. On receipt of your delivery address the issued card will be sent to you and the tracking numbers shall be given to you.

Contact Mr Mustapha Bello on below email address:(mustaphabello_metropolitan@yahoo.com.co) You are hereby entitled to receive the sum of $3. 5million (Three Million, Five hundred thousand dollars only) You are also entitled to attend the 2012 Conference. above stated amount to your given address in your country because we have very limited time to revert every unpaid funds.

This is to officially inform you that an ATM CARD worth Three Million, Five hundred thousand dollars only ($3.5 MILLION USD) has been accredited in your favor by the United Nations Organization. Your Personal Identification Number is 2911.

Contact the Verification Officer:
Name: Mr Mustapha Bello
Email:(mustaphabello_metropolitan@yahoo.com.co)

With the following information:
Full Name:
Delivery Address:
Sex/Gender:

Best Regards,
Financial Payment Committee
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

tendaiwilliams2@gmail.com tendaiwilliam200@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:52 pm

IP Information for 67.195.23.211 IP Location: United States Mattoon Yahoo! Inc.
ASN: AS36647
Resolve Host: mg005.access.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

Received: from [67.195.23.211] by web185004.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: webddbb708@att.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:23:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Greeting { please kindly refer to my attached letter }

Greeting { please kindly refer to my attached letter }

Greetings.pdf

contents:

Greetings!
With due respect, trust and humility, I write to you irrespective of the fact that you do not know me, but please do consider this letter as a request from a widow and family in need of assistance. I am Mrs. Tendai Williams, the widow of late Mr.Timon Williams, a renowned Zimbabwean Wine and Cattle farmer and the owner of T&T FARM in Zimbabwe. I got your contact courtesy of a business journal from the South African Information Exchange in my earnest search for a reliable and trustworthy individual or company who can assist my family in this business.
During the war waged against the farmers in Zimbabwe by the supporters and cohorts of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, my late husband belonged to one of the classes of farmers targeted by the ZANU-PF armed group, because he did not support their ideas and! Policies. In the course of the revolution in the country, the ZANU-PF armed group attacked and invaded my husband's farms, burning, destroying and eventually killing him. After my husband's death, I managed to escape the boundaries of Zimbabwe into neighboring South Africa with my children, because our lives were threatened and Zimbabwe was no longer safe for us. Meanwhile before my husband's untimely death, he had already notified me as his wife of the money he deposited with a private security company in South Africa, and that my son (Simbarashe) is the next of kin to this money which he deposited as family valuables to the tune of US$ 20M ( Twenty Million United States Dollars).The boxes are currently safely secured with the security and brokerage firm here in Johannesburg, as i have gone to identify them since we moved into South Africa.
Presently, I am residing temporarily with my children in Johannesburg as political asylum seekers, and i am in a dilemma on how to move this money safely out of South Africa for investments overseas, because of South Africa's government's stringent monetary policies/regulations. More so, owing to the sensitive and volatile political status of the region, it would be most dangerous to attempt investments here as such act could jeopardize our chances. In recognition of your personal executive powers and investment opportunities that abound in your country, I solicit for your assistance in moving my family's money into your bank account for safekeeping pending our future arrival for investments. The family has resolved to compensate you adequately by offering a commission of 20% of the total money. I also have in mind to establish a good business and friendly relationship with you in the nearest future if you are able to assist us. Please, let me receive your approval or response by telephone or e-mail. Contact us on +27784448419 or tendaiwilliams2@gmail.com. If you are unable to assist please be kind to notify me so that I can look for a suitable alternative. Please accept my warm compliments, as I earnestly await your response. Respectfully, Mrs. Tendai Williams.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

thnanakrit1@blumail.org thanakrit-at-law-chambers@msn.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm

IP Information for 110.169.232.238
IP Location: Thailand Bangkok True Wifi By True Online
Resolve Host: ppp-110-169-232-238.revip5.asianet.co.th

Received: from BAY156-W55 ([65.54.190.188]) by bay0-omc3-s28.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:20:13 -0700
Return-Path: thanakrit-at-law-chambers@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [110.169.232.238]
Reply-To: <thnanakrit1@blumail.org>
Subject: PLEASE USE THIS FUND FOR CHARITY WORK IN YOUR COUNTRY
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:20:13 +0000

LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE
THANAKRIT KUAPHATTARAKARN LAW CHAMBERS
SOi 98 YAEK 13 SOi 90,RAMINTRA RD,
KHANNAYAO SUB-DISTRICT,
KHANNAYAO DISTRICT, BANGKOK
THAILAND
DIRECT LINE: +66866984035
FAX:NUMBER: 02-510-25619

PLEASE USE THIS FUND FOR CHARITY WORK IN YOUR COUNTRY

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, THANAKRIT KUAPHATTARAKARN ESq Law Chambers in BANGKOK THAILAND
My name is Advocate THANAKRIT KUAPHATTARAKARN ESq (esq).A personal attorney to my late client Mr. Tae Hong Chung who worked with an oil firm here in BANGKOK THAILAND, Mr. Tae Hong Chung a well known Philanthropist,before he died, he made a Will in my law firm stating that $9.2M Nine million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice outside BANGKOK THAILAND (Overseas.) My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, The attorney General of BANGKOK THAILAND and Deutsche Bank IN THAILAND the bank where the money was deposited by my late client Mr. Tae Hong Chung , and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL).

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here in my country THAILAND.
It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of our late client. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transfering this money to any of your designated official bank account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.
Please contact me urgently via my personal email address as
follows:+66860208195

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.
Regards
Advocate THANAKRIT KUAPHATTARAKARN ESQ
Attorney-at-Law
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

henrykanda03@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:56 pm

* 41.189.47.149 Cote D'ivoire Telecom Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Received: from [41.189.47.149] by web29301.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: charle30kobenan
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:52:11 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: henrykanda03@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello,

Hello,

My name is Mr. Henry Kanda the principal treasury officer with one of the prime banks in Cote d’Ivoire. I have decided to contact you through this medium based on a business proposal, which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. I discovered your email through comprehensive web email search on directory so I decided to contact you. I know this might sound like scam to you because of a lot of activities going on in the internet today. But I assure you that this is real.

I am the personal accounts manager to one of our late client, a national of your country, who used to work with an oil servicing company here in Cote d’Ivoire, the late client made a numbered time (fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months, valued at €8,200,000.00 (Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand European Euros) in my branch. Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, PETRO-CI Corporation that my client died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a will and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his bank deposit paperwork.

This sum of (€8,200,000.00) is still sitting in the bank and the interest is rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to the law of Cote d’Ivoire, at the expiration of 5{five} years, the money will l revert to the ownership of the Cote d’Ivoire government if nobody claims the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to deceased person for the fact that you have same last name with him so that this money will not be reverted by the government. If this request matches with your inward intention for success and greatness, then you are urged to make a quick response indicating your interest and readiness to participate and work with me to make this successful.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. In your return mail, please do forward your information as listed below if you are willing to complete this deal with me, to enable me put the total fund in your name for claim as the next of kin to the deceased person:

Your full name:
Your contact address:
Occupation;
Your phone number:
Date of Birth:

I wait for your urgent reply.

Best Regards,

Mr Henry Kanda
Rue 18 Avenue 11 Angre
Cocody-BP 982 Abidjan 01
Abidjan-Ivory Coast.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mullerd28@yahoo.co.uk cinfo5056@rocketmail.com David Miller

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:00 pm

* 220.75.223.167 Korea Telecom Seoul Korea, Republic of

Received: from User ([220.75.223.167]) by fallback.electrocirkel.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:22:32 +0200
Reply-To: <mullerd28@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: From Mr. David Miller.
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 21:22:32 +0800
Return-Path: cinfo5056@rocketmail.com

Greetings,

I am Mr. David Miller, I work with the Barclays Bank of London. I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust, to enable me carry out an urgent business opportunity in my department.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of 5.4 million British pounds (Five million four hundred thousand British pounds) in an account that belongs to Late Mr. Morris Thompson who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31/2000, including his wife and only daughter. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and two other staffs in my department now decided to do business with you by releasing the funds to you as his next of kin for safety keeping, and subsequent disburse the funds, since nobody is coming for it.

We have concluded and agreed to offer you 30% for your assistance, 4.9% for any expenses you may incur during the process of this transaction. Below are the requirements to facilitate the swift transfer process:

1. Your full Names:
2. Your home address:
3. Your age:
4. Your occupation:
5. Your private telephone and fax numbers:

All the relevant information to authenticate you as the next of kin shall be forwarded to you, upon my receipt of the above requested data about you. Note: this business is hundred percent (100%) risk free. Kindly forward your reply to my private email address, which is: mullerd28@yahoo.co.uk for obvious security reasons and i will get back to you with more details. My personal Number: +44 (0) 702 405 7751

Best regards
Mr. David Miller,
International remittance dept,
Knightsbridge International
Office London.
-
++4407024057751
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Arezoo Benjamin - Turkey Phone number

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:13 am

+905338299106 -Turkey
Arezoo Benjamin angela@fmbr.net
atmcentercard11@gmail.com

Received: from User ([69.194.130.75])
by mail4.itconnectsystems.com (Email Server) with ASMTP id WIT40972;
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 09:46:47 +0800
Reply-To: <atmcentercard11@gmail.com>
Subject: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE /CONTRACT PAYMENT VIA ATM
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 01:25:41 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-RUser: littlestparrot@yahoo.com
X-SpamR:
X-SpamProbability: 0.00
X-SpamPercentage: 0.00
X-SpamHits: 0.00
X-SUser: angela@fmbr.net
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 69.194.130.75<br>Originating ISP: Profitbricks<br> City: Cambridge<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: atmcentercard11@gmail.com
to:
date: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 2:25 AM
subject: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE /CONTRACT PAYMENT VIA ATM

NTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT DEPT.
PROCUREMENT OF APPROVAL SLIP DEPARTMENT.
OUR REF: INGBANK /IRD/CBX/021/067

Attn: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF YOUR INHERITANCE /CONTRACT PAYMENT VIA ATM #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

Following the protest of the International Community, The World Bank, IMF and the instruction by the President that all outstanding foreign debts especially next of kin /Inheritance payments should be released to the beneficiaries forthwith unconditionally.

From the records of outstanding Inheritance/ contract payments due for payment with the Government of Turkey , Your name was discovered as one of the foreign beneficiaries on our list that is yet to be paid by the ING BANK. After a meeting with the European Union, in conjunction with the new American President, We have agreed to release all payment to you via our ATM CARD payment unit. Base on the Presidents directives, we have concluded arrangements for the release of your payment.

The payment will be concluded through our card center which will send you an ATM CARD that you will use to withdraw your US$20,000,000.00 contract/inheritance funds from any ATM MACHINE CENTER in the world with a maximum of $5,000 to $10,000 EUR daily. However, Note that this method of payment will be granted if it is acceptable by you for the release of your US$20,000,000.00 contract/inheritance entitlement. You are advised to get back to us with your full contact details for the processing and claim of your ATM CARD.

You are required to provide the following informations:

1. Your full name:
2. Direct Phone number.:
3. Address, where you want the ATM Card to be sent:
4. Your age and current occupation:
5. Any form of Identification :

As soon as you are done sending the requested informations, I urge you to call me immediately, So that I can proceed with the processing and delivery of your ATM CARD to your designated address without any further delay. And the delivery of your ATM CARD can only be done by FEDEX which is 24 hours delivery and it will cost you $40 the ATM CARD to be delivered to your door step.

YOURS SINCERER,
MR. Arezoo Benjamin

+905338299106

DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE
ATM CARD SWIFT PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
OF ING BANK OF TURKEY

Rev Jim Wiiliams
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.