Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 am

Dear Allah elected one.
reply-to: mrshajer_youssef@yahoo.com

HEADER
Received: from ordinateur ([41.203.233.246]) by BLU0-SMTP165.phx.gbl over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:18:51 -0700

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Burkina Faso
IP address state: Kadiogo
IP address city: Ouagadougou
ISP of this IP: ONATEL

Dear Allah elected one.
I am glad to know you, but Allah knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at Tunisian ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments . I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, My Name is hajer youssef. And am contacting you from my country Tunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I am married to Mr.karim youssef who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.2m(Eight million two hundred thousand dollars)in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. Whoever that wants to serve Allah must serve him in spirit and Truth because Allah is the Most High, Please always be prayerful all through your life.The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to Endeavour that the name of Allah is maintained.... Am doing this so that Allah will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply through this my private email address; mrshajer_youssef@yahoo.com.
Yours Faithfully.
Mrs.hajer youssef
written from Hospital in Tunis
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

mandabreeze@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:20 am

Waiting for your reply

HEADER
Received: from [213.136.121.142] by web132402.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Apr 2012

TRACED HEADER
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
ISP of this IP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

Dear Friend,

Greetings in the name of God, I am Mrs.breeze manda from Swizerland,I am 58 years old and married to my late husband Mr Chris manda who worked in embassy here in Cote D'lvoire for Twenty Years with one child. Before his death, he deposited the sum of(USD$6.500,000.00 ). in the bank here.
l am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and according to my doctor, due to the state of my illness, they said that i may not live for the next two months
It is my last wish to see that this money is invested into any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home.

Waiting for your reply
Best Regard,
Mrs.breeze manda
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

cutefukse@yahoo.com - infodms@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 am

From Agent Charles Uba
reply-to: infodms@rocketmail.com

HEADER
Received: from [196.29.210.88] by web130105.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Apr

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
ISP of this IP: Wireless broadband Internet service of Direct On P

Attn: beneficiary,

I am Agent Charles Uba, Senior Security Officer from Murtala Muhammed International Airport Security Service Nigeria, hereby wish to inform you that we have recovered your Inheritance Payment/Consignment (box) from Lt Gen James Morgan who was trying to redirect the delivery to another address which totally different from yours, and he stated that you are aware of changing the delivery address to another destination and we decided to confirm from you before we can release the consignment to him, please are you aware of that?

This consignment (box) was retrieved from who claimed to be Lt Gen James Morgan during our last routine inspection suspected to be banking instruments worth Millions of United States Dollar notes in cash as indicated on the consignment papers.

Reply immediately to clear us if you authorized the delivery of the consignment to be change, and then re-confirm to us Full Name, Contact Address, Telephone/Cell & Fax for proper verifications.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Mr. Charles Uba.
(Murtala Muhammed International Airport
Security Service Nigeria)
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Rev.Mark Vario rev.markvario@hotmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:02 pm

from: Rev.Mark Vario rev.markvario@hotmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: "Rev.Mark Vario" <rev.mvario@blumail.org>

Dear Beloved

Kindly View The Attached File
Dear Beloved.doc
25K View Download

Dear Beloved:

I glorify the name of almighty God for your receiving this message in good health. I am sure this e-mail communication will reach you successfully this time as my previous efforts to reach you via regular postal service were returned undelivered. Please indicate if you received this notification to enable me update my records of successful notification sent outs.

I represent the 3 man witnesses of the will and last testament of Mr. David Russell of blessed memory who died on the 14th. August 2005 in a plane crash. Mr. Russell was actually going on a missionary trip to Greece when his plane crashed near 30 km north-east of capital Athens. You can read the new about this crash at:

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=51173

Prior to his untimely demise, Mr. Russell had instructed his attorney; AJS Attorneys, Johannesburg to name you and your ministry as the beneficiaries of his crude oil sales license account with the National Petroleum Agency of Sao Tome & Principe whose account balance is valued to the tune of One million, Nine hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$1,900,000.00). This fund he instructed should be directed towards extending corporal work of mercy, preaching of the gospel of God and helping out the poor and needy near you.

Mr. Russell before his death was a successful businessman and a philanthropist who contributes immensely to the propagation of the gospel. I am yet to confirm his reasons for making you the beneficiary of this estate of his but I am certain his attorneys will explain this in detail to you. Thus, I advise that you reach his attorneys for further confirmations and procedures of claiming your bequeathed estate.

Kindly indicate on receipt of this notification to enable us forward you the contacts of his attorneys for further details and clarifications.

Bless your heart.

Yours in service.

Rev. Mark Vario
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

senatepresidentoffice94@gmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Return-Path: <mrssafiafarkashgaddafi@visir.is>

ATTENTION: HONORABLE BENEFICIARY,

I am Mr. David Mark Senate President of Nigeria. This is to bring to your
notice that you are being compensated by the president of Nigeria due to the
scam the bad citizen of this great country has done via internet, His
Excellency president Good luck E. Jonathan. has met with the Senate house, in
regard of your compensation fund, this is to bring to your notice once again
that I have been approved by the president to carry out with the release of
this compensation fund to you as our beneficiary, based on the scam rate
through internet and some offices clamming to have the fund with them,
meanwhile they were never authorized and never had the fund in their position
for release, based on this Mr. president has mandated my office to carry out
this assignment, so you are to work with my instructions to enable me serve you
more better to lead to the success of this compensation fund release.

NOTE: you are being compensated by the federal government of Nigeria and
some other related bodies like the Nigerian National Petroleum Co-operation
(NNPC), Dangote Group of Companies (DGC), and the United Nations, due to the
scam the citizens of Nigeria has done on the internet and other criminal acts
to rip people off their money. So you are to know the seriousness and
genuineness of this compensation fund.

The selection of the people to be compensated will be made randomly via
internet. So if you luckily receive this mail that means you have been selected
among the lucky one to receive the sum of TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED STATE DOLLARS (USD 2.5 MILLION),

These fraudsters have been acting as COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSES, BANKS, ECONOMIC
AND CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) MINISTRY OF FINANCE, and COURIER SERVICES. And
DIPLOMATIC FORMS, Please I will advise you stop any contact with them because
they are all criminals and scammer.

Note: All necessary documentation to make the withdrawal of the fund legal and
free from any breach of the law has been made by the Federal government of
Nigeria and the UNITED NATIONS, all you have to do now is to get back to me
urgently with the following details for claim of fund.

Note: when getting back with the under listed information you are to get back
to me with the option you prefer and want your fund to get to you, is it
through bank to bank wire transfer or you want it to be delivered to your door
step.

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

PHONE NUMBER:

YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:

SEX:

I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this mail.

Best Regard,

Mr. David Mark Senate President.

Lestu blöðin á Vísir Vefblöð! Fréttablaðið og Markaðinn á http://www.visir.is
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

MORGAN AND JENNIFER mrssoniamahmood@hotmail.fr

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:20 am

HEADER
Received: from [41.189.48.151] by web162104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:09:32 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1334689772.38118.YahooMailClassic@web162104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mrssoniamahmood@hotmail.fr
Subject: MORGAN AND JENNIFER

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
ISP of this IP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

MORGAN AND JENNIFER

Dear Respectful One,
Good day to you my dear. Please permmit my introduction, I am communicating with you for the first time for a friendship but i would like to know if you can permit our communication,

Can we be friends please i would like to enquire your advise if you can be of our help, i and my younger Sister wants to invest to your country but we are worried since we lost out the contact of our Father's friend to help us, please permit me to explain this to you, I have a problem and i decided to write you for a help. we have this problem however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I had tried all i could to search for my Father's friend , I tried but i failed, I could not do anything to help my situation.

I have plans to invest in your country, like real estate and industrial production. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Morgan kuma, 22years old from republic of Sierra-Leone in West Africa but living in Cote D' Ivoire and the only Son of Dr Romanus kuma My father was a highly reputable businessmen. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th. June.. 2007. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.

My mother died at child birth when I was just 13 years old,my imediate and only Sister survived and since then my father took me so special. Before his death last June 2007 he called the driver who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of ($12.300.000..00 Us Dollars) left in the Bank here in this country COTE D IVOIRE for safety. finally he issued a written instruction for me at the hospital before he died, but since i went back to our country my Uncle threathened to kill me because the driver linked the secret to him, I decided and fled the country, right now, I am here with my younger Sister, we need your help.

Now I do not know what to do, I have the documents of the money but my age is depriving me of the claim due to the mandate my Father reached, this was primarily due to his Brother, my Uncle, not to have a claim over the funds which he kept for us.

I am just 22 years old an undergraduate , I am confused, I don't know what to do. This is because I and my Sister have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant crisis in our country. The death of my Father actually brought sorrow to my life.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions,

1. Can you honestly help us as your children,
2. Can I completely trust you
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is

in your account
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much. My regards to your family,
Best Regards,
Morgan and Jennifer
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

jameskumalo100@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 am

KINDLY READ AND RESPONSE

reply-to: jameskumalo100@yahoo.com.hk

FROM MR.JAMES KUMALO
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT
CAPITEC BANK SOUTH AFRICA
(CAPITEC)ANNEX JOHANNESBURG
Private Email:jameskumalo100@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Friend.

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise,However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me to Contact You For This Transaction .I am a Banker By
Profession With (CAPITEC BANK)South Africa And Currently Holding a Post As The Director Of Auditing And Accounting Unit Of The Bank.I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The LeftOver Funds($18.5Million)Originally Owned By One Of My Bank Clients MR.KURT KAHLE Who Died Along With His Entire Family On 31 July 2000 In a Plane Crash. You Can Confirm Genuinely The Deceased's Death By Clicking On This Web Site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Meanwhile The Whole Arrangement And Directives Needed to Put Claim Over This Funds As TheBona-fide Next of Kin to The Deceased Will Be Forwarded to You Upon Your
Acceptance.Information Will Be Relayed to You as Soon as You Indicate Your Interest andWillingness to Assist Us And also Benefit Your Self to This Great Business Opportunity.
Hence,I am Inviting You For a Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 60% For Me and 30% For You,While 10% Is Mapped Out For Expenses If you agree to my Proposal.Please,This has To Be Private and Confidential as I am Still In Service and Intend to Retire From Service after I Conclude This Deal With You.I Will be Monitoring The Whole Situation here In The Bank Until You Confirm The Money Is In Your Account and ask me to come over to Your Country For Subsequent Sharing of the Funds According to Percentage Previously Indicated and Further Investment,Either In Your Country Or Any Other Country You May advice me to invest in. All other necessary Information Will be Sent to You When I Hear From You.I Suggest You get back to me as soon as possible stating Your Willingness In This Deal.

Furthermore Please Contact me Through My Private Email Address above For More Info:

Regards
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

angelagodwin1@hotmail.fr

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:10 am

Dearest One, Plz I need your help

HEADER
Received: from [82.128.4.147] by web193304.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:12:29 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: reshma_40973
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1334563949.55787.YahooMailClassic@web193304.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:12:29 +0800 (SGT)

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
ISP of this IP: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

Greetings Dear,

How are you doing today? Hope fine. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Angela Godwin.22years old, from Abidjan economic capital city of Cote d' Ivoire. I solicit your urgent help to get my inheritance transferred to your account overseas because of the Country political instability. The amount involve is (USD$7,500,000.00) Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars My late Father deposited in my name left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading bank in Africa, Presently I am in the refugee camp under the security of (UN) United Nations High Commission for Refugees. I want to invest the money in your country and continue my studies.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am still a Young girl of age, I have no idea in any business world.I am in a sincere seeking for your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask this few question:

(1) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Angela Godwin.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

allymafnzwaini@dr.com - allymafwn@gmail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:35 am

View attached Document i need your urgent assistance

Reply-To: allymafnzwaini@dr.com

View attached Document
Assistance.docx
15K View Download

Good Day ,
I know this will meet you as a big surprise, but I assure you that is not one the scam letters you see on the internet, I am Dr. ALLY MAFUNZWAINI a Branch Manager with the *ABSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA*, Johannesburg. For your information, there was one Japanese business merchant that based here. name Mr. Toshio Kuzito. He had a fishery, Gold n Diamond Exchange Company here.

He was banking in my branch and I was directly in charge of his account because he could not speak English fluently and requested that he want me as the branch manager to be directly responsible for his account.

As the custodian of his account, he entrusted most of his banking documents in my care to safe-keep for him in our strong room. He lodged the sum of Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars in a fixed bonded investment account to run for Ten years from 1996 to 2007. Mr. Toshio disappeared without any information for a long time.

I thought that he has gone back to his country Japan to be back this year when his fixed deposit investment will mature but upon maturity of his fixed Deposit bonded investment nobody saw him, the management at our head office insisted that I must fetch him to claim his invested money with the accrued interest.

I traced his address as written in his banking documents only to discover that he, his wife and only daughter died in the plane crash of 2002. From my search, I discovered that Mr. Toshio Kuzito was among those that died in a plane crash involving EAS Airline on the 4th of May 2002. For your reference on this air accident, please click here. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968300.stm

The person now occupying his residence revealed to me also that the government sold the house to him and also sold his fishery company and handed over the money they realized from the two sales to Japanese Embassy here. I have reported to the Management of our bank that Mr. Toshio is dead and the Management of our bank has insisted that I must provide any relative of Mr. Toshio to claim his money.

The Management of our bank said that I was the person that introduced Mr. Toshio to our bank and as such that I must provide any of his relative to claim his investment. The Management of our bank threatened that if I don’t provide any relative of Mr. Toshio in six months, that they will transfer the money of Mr. Toshio to Federal Government Reserve account for ammunition importation for the military.

Based on the above information, I have decided to link you to stand as Mr. Toshio’s next of kin to claim the money he deposited in our bank as Fixed Investment since it is obvious now that nobody knew about it. Do not worry that you are not Japanese because you can still stand as Mr. Toshio’s next of kin under our banking laws here. Relative or Next of Kin as our bank interprets represents adopted persons, In-laws, friends, business associates and so on so you don’t need to worry about not having any relationship with Mr. Toshio.

I will provide you with the investment documents which Mr. Toshio entrusted in my care for safe keeping. Since the Management of our bank is not aware that I am in possession of Mr. Toshio’s relevant documents, if you present it to them, they will have no doubt that you are indeed close to Mr. Toshio.

Note that there is no risk involved in this transaction, as I will give you all information you may need for the successful execution of this deal with me. I contacted you in trust because I don’t have any foreign friend due to the fact that I have not traveled abroad before. This transaction will go through normal banking process. Reply to my private email with (1) Your Full Name, (2) National/Country of resident (3) Address/Occupation, (4)Tell/Fax No. (5) Bank Details. I will direct you on how to apply for the claim to our head office as soon as you indicate you interest. I hope to resign from this banking job as soon as we complete this deal to come over to your country for investment of my share. We shall share this money 50% for me 35% for u and 15% will be for expenses will might incur during cause of the transaction as soon as we complete the deal.
Best Regards,
Dr. ALLY MAFUNZWAINI.
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

barrmarkapo@yahoo.com - markapo1000@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Sender: marka8093@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.78.231 with HTTP; Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:48:46 +0000
X-Google-Sender-Auth: tWQelSevvnMtBesDycw5a-4RifY
Message-ID: <CAGCNO_+gp5YEoWLYYXV5xdBLn+Dc4jbcXUXMpU11dpiQNRn=YQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT

Dear,

I am Mark Apo,i sent you this short message in seeking your consent to have you presented as beneficiary to my late client inheritance.For years now i been locating any of his relatives but it was unsuccessful due to unfacilitated information about his relatives.

For more information regarding this issue you can get back to me if you are interested.

Email Address;(barrmarkapo@yahoo.com)

REGARDS.
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email adress into subject matter
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.