Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

graceashley90@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 5:10 pm

http://www.4pp l.com/graceashley9

nice to meet you

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.10.1985
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

My Name is Grace Ashley , l work fidelity bank of Ghana am the (MD) of my bank i meet this money in one of the bank account, l have sum of $3.5 million dollars which l need your assist to receive it into your bank account for business investment , l want to invest the fund in your country just kindly help me out to transfer it into your account so that l will come over after you receive it for us to start investment ,

Furthermore as I did explain in my very first message, this fund is the excess of the profit made here in my branch in the year 2009.

I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free so you have nothing to worry about since I have all the paper works in my proception, all i just need to do as earlier stated above is to program your name and details in our entire database of the Bank as the beneficiary of the fund which amount to $3.5 Million Us Dollar currently in an escrow account with our Bank.

It might interest you to know that I have already submitted an approved Financial report and my Head office and the entire Bank will never know of this excess. The transfer is bank-to bank and should be made to your designated foreign account from my head office here in Accra.

The modalities I have mapped out to actualize the transfer of the fund involves the following steps:

Step1: I will program your full names and address on the entir fidelity database as the depositor and the beneficiary of the fund.

Step2: I shall issue a backdated deposit slip of the fund to your name.

Step3: I shall provide you with a draft of an application for transfer that you are going to forward to my Head office since all International transfers are carried out from there.

With the above steps, my head office will immediately carry out the transfer of the fund to your chosen bank account. Such transfers from my Head Office take not more than 72hrs. If the terms above is okay by you we shall share the said money 50/50.

I would like to stress that this transaction would cause no grief to either of us. The scenario involved here is similar to that of a person who banks with a particular bank and at a point in time, wishes to close his account or transfer the fund to another bank of his choice. With your name duly programmed on the Database of the bank, you are practically a customer of our bank. Bear this in mind.

In your response, please include your,
1. First and last names :
2. Home address :
3. Your direct phone or cell number :
4. Sex :
5.Age :
6.Occupation :
7.Nationality :
8.Eamil.

I would need them in all the above steps. This is very important.
Your earliest response would be appreciated.
kindly reply back with your detail so that l will furnish
you with details to this my email graceashley90@yahoo.co.uk
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

franklinmark75@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 5:25 pm

http://www.4pp l.com/franklinmark75

in god i trust.

I am a:Man
Birthday:15.02.1987
Looking for:Woman, Man

About me

i am Franklin mark from Libya presently in accra

My name is Franklin Mark from Libya but currently in Ghana for the clearance of my inheritance of $8.5 Million USD and 35 Kilos of gold in a consignment box deposited in a security company by my late dad.

The consignment has been cleared from the security company already, all expenses have been taken care of. All I need from you is to help me invest it in reputable business there in your Country as I am a 24 years old man that has not handled money before let alone $8.5 Million USD and 35 Kilos of gold. The consignment has been released to me as the rightful beneficiary of the consignment being the next of kin to my late dad HON. Charles Mark.

As i write you this email, am currently in a small hotel somewhere in Accra with the consignment and i have tried several times to open the box with the key I have, but i could not because I was trying to force it open out of anxiety and the key got broken and could not open the box.

Now am totally confused and stocked looking for someone to help me, i went out to look for an engineer who could help me unlock the box so that I can have access to the funds but the Man is charging me money i cannot afford, but i told him to unlock it that i will pay him from the box and he refused.

He said he has to hire the cutting machine he is going to use to cut the lock and he has to pay first before the company can release the cutter to him. Please i need you to help me take care of this as I am ready to part you 30% of the entire funds and I would also like you to help me receive the funds over there in your Country and then come and get me out of here as you help me invest it in a reputable venture that will be of mutual benefit to the both of us.

I assure you that the money is a spendable cash, it is not wet or stamp it is spendable. As soon as you are able to help me pay for the renting of the unlocking machine i will immediately send you $20,000 USD via western union in four installments as sign of appreciation and also for you to spend it and confirm that the money is actually spendable. Then after you have received the money, we shall both make an arrangement on how to get the total balance transferred to you so that you can remove your percentage and invest the balance for me in a reputable business in your Country.

Please Sir, do kindly help me and do not disappoint me as i will also not disappoint you. I have attached to this mail a scanned copy of my Id and the document that was used in clearing the consignment from the security company. Please kindly get back to me so that we can finalize this ..

Best Regards,
Franklin Mark,,
Email me back:: franklinmark75@yahoo.com
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

franklinmark75@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Other online profile:

on Perfspot, FRANKLIN MARK,
Man, 25
accra, greater accra
Libya
Member since 12/13/2011
i am cool and god fearing boy .

Stolen picture: http://rednewyork.blogspot.com/2008/02/ ... -move.html - the real owner is male model Salieu.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

henrytompa@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 am

http://www.free ok date.com/profile.php?ID=69151

tompa
- 55 y/o male
- from Lome, Togo, Togo
- English, English, English
- seeking a Woman from 50 to 60 y/o

Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Married
Education High School graduate
Occupation Lawyer

Description:
i am a good looking man international lawyer loking for a pertne

Ideal match description:
i am looking for a nice pertna i am looking for a nice pertna i am looking for a nice pertna

Dear HH,
I am contacting you for the claim of my late client funds that was deposited with the bank here in Lome-Togo. Mr.B. A.HH, who was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Novice express Road with his family. I decided to contact you as a matter of urgency regarding this issue. I want to present you to the bank as the living next of kin so that the fund worth $ 17.5 million used, (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).will be release to you.
Respond to my confidential email (henrytompa@yahoo.com ) for full details.
Thanks
Yours faithfully,
Barrister Henry Tompa.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

RICHARD COX <richardcox86@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Greetings My Friend

I am sorry to intrude into your private and peaceful life. all the same.My name is Mr Richard Cox, I am an accountant in Atmas Finance and Loan group. An account worth of 10 Million United State dollars with the name has been noticed lying waste in our account department. As the accountant of this company,I am obliged to notify the owner of this account of his present interest that accumulated, to enable the company remit this fund to the owner. On my search of this person I found out that the owner of this account died last 8 years ago with his wife and only son in a car accident and my company does not know about his death. My business proposal to you is that, i want to present you to my company as his only surviving next of kin to enable my company transfer this fund to you for us to share at the ratio of 40% for you, 20% for Charity home, and 40% for me. All i need from you is your assurance and trust that you will not betray me when this fund gets to you. This is simple and 100% free risk. As soon as as i receive your mail that you are willing to assist. then i will inform my company about the death of the owner of this fund and also inform them about you being his only surviving next of kin for my company to transfer this fund to you. Get back to me if you are willing to assist.

Best Regards
Mr.Richard Cox.

Header:

Received: from [197.251.186.110]
Reply-To: RICHARD COX <richardcox86@yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.186.110
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

garrybrian29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Contact on 4pp l:

My name is magnus Mark from Libya but currently in Ghana for the clearance of my inheritance of $4.5 Million USD and 35Kilos of Gold in a consignment box deposited in a security company by my late dad.

The consignment has been cleared from the security company already, all expenses have been taken care of. All I need from you is to help me invest it in reputable business there in your Country as I am a 24 years old man that has not handled money before let alone $4.5 Million USD and 35Kilos of Gold. The consignment has been released to me as the rightful beneficiary of the consignment being the next of kin to my late dad HON. Charles Mark.

As i write you this email, am currently in a small hotel somewhere in Accra with the consignment and i have tried several times to open the box with the key I have, but i could not because I was trying to force it open out of anxiety and the key got broken and could not open the box.

Now am totally confused and stocked looking for someone to help me, i went out to look for an engineer who could help me unlock the box so that I can have access to the funds but the Man is charging me money i cannot afford, but i told him to unlock it that i will pay him from the box and he refused.

He said he has to hire the cutting machine he is going to use to cut the lock and he has to pay first before the company can release the cutter to him. Please i need you to help me take care of this as I am ready to part you 30% of the entire funds and I would also like you to help me receive the funds over there in your Country and then come and get me out of here as you help me invest it in a reputable venture that will be of mutual benefit to the both of us.

I assure you that the money is a spendable cash, it is not wet or stamp it is spendable. As soon as you are able to help me pay for the renting of the unlocking machine i will immediately send you $20,000 USD via western union in four installments as sign of appreciation and also for you to spend it and confirm that the money is actually spendable. Then after you have received the money, we shall both make an arrangement on how to get the total balance transferred to you so that you can remove your percentage and invest the balance for me in a reputable business in your Country.

Please Sir, do kindly help me and do not disappoint me as i will also not disappoint you. Please kindly get back to me so that we can finalize this ..

Best Regards,
magnus Mark,,
Email me back::; garrybrian29@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
magnus123
I am a:Man
Birthday:28.08.1986
Looking for:Woman, Man
am honest caring and prayerful

Actual avatar on Yahoo:
Image - stolen picture of Ryan (Focus Hawaii model).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dusm_urdu96@msn.com - desmurd.ali@e-mail.ua

Unread postby Tomi » Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 am

Subject: Urgent Assistance
IP address: 196.28.245.208
IP address city: Ouagadougou
IP address country: Burkina Faso

Dear Friend,

I am Mr Ali Desmurs, the director of the accounts & auditing dept .at the African Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa. (A D B) With due respect, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us.

At the bank's last accounts/auditing evaluations, my staffs came across an old account which was being maintained by a foreign client who we learnt was among the deceased passengers of motor accident.

Since his demise, even the members of his family haven't applied for claims over this fund and it has been in the safe deposit account until I discovered that it cannot be claimed since our client is a foreign national and we are sure that he has no next of kin here to file claims over the money. As the director of the department, this discovery was broughtto my office so as to decide what is to be done. I decided to seek ways through which to transfer this money out of the bank and out of the country too.

The total amount in the account is ten million five hundred thousand dollars (USD 10,500,000.00).with my positions as staffs of the bank, I am handicapped because I cannot operate foreign accounts and cannot lay bonafide claim over this money. The client was a foreign national and you will only be asked to act as his next of kin and I will supply you with all the necessary information and bank data to assist you in being able to transfer this money to any bank of your choice where this money could be transferred into.

I want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely risk free since I work in this bank that is why you should be confident in the success of this transaction because you will be updated with information as at when desired
I will wish you to keep this transaction secret and confidential as I am hoping to retire with my share of this money at the end of transaction which will be when this money is safety in your account. I will then come over to your country for sharing according to the previously agreed percentages. You might even have to advise me on possibilities ofinvestment in your country or elsewhere of our choice. May God help you to help me to a restive retirement, Amen.

Please for further information and enquiries feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding throught this email address (desmurd.ali@e-mail.ua)
I am waiting for your urgent response!!!
Thanks and remain blessed.
Mr Ali Desmurs
Tomi
Senior survivor

joseph.w@9cn

Unread postby Tomi » Sat May 19, 2012 4:38 am

IP address: 41.71.178.133
IP address city: Lagos
IP address country: Nigeria
Dear Friend,

First of all I want to thank you for considering my proposal. One aspect I will like to talk about is PARTNERSHIP. I strongly believe in the power and spirit of Partnership in business. Partnership, it is all about mutual understanding, mutual efforts /contribution and mutual benefits for all parties involved in the partnership. On this note, I would want us to work as a team in pursuit of this interest with utmost professionalism, transparency, commitment and confidentiality.

The first thing I will do is to get you acquainted with the complete details (a general overview) of this transaction so as to give you a foundation on which to make a concrete decision. I actually got your email contact from a friend of mine who works at the Chambers of Commerce here in the Hong Kong (China Capital), I went to him with the zeal of locating a possible business partner overseas who will assist me in this project but note that I did not specify the nature of this business to him due to the nature of the business.

I contacted you concerning a deceased customer Aziz Musa Numan (An Iraqi Crude oil merchant), and an investment he placed under our banks management. Once again I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail. I am contacting on you independently and no one is informed of this communication I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you.

In June 2001, Aziz Musa Numan came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of 18.3 million United States dollars, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case because of his high net worth profile; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto Chief Operations Officer of the private banking sector, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank. We met on numerous occasions prior to any investments being placed. I encouraged him to consider various growth funds with prime ratings. The favoured route in my advice to customers is to start by assessing data on 600 traditional stocks and bond managers and 300 managers of alternative investments. Based on my advice, we spun the money around various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first months of operation, the accrued profit and interest stood at this point at 22.5 million United States dollars, this margin was not the full potential of the fund but he desired low risk guaranteed returns on investments.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war (U.S and Iraqi war), Nine years ago (2003). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. Information started to trickle in that Aziz Musa Numan and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit his home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his estate. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.

In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence. Accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank even gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin. Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; our now deceased client died in-testate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, we instituted our own investigations in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the estate. This investigation has for the past months been unfruitful. We have scanned every continent and used our private investigation affiliate companies to get to the root of the problem. It is quite clear now that our dear client died with no known or identifiable family member.
This leaves me as the only person with the full picture of what the prevailing situation is in relation to the portfolio and the late beneficiary of the deposit. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statement of claim to Hang Seng Bank Ltd, failing to receive viable claims they will most probably revert the deposit to Management of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. This will result in the money entering the Hang Seng accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of Nine {9} years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. This will not happen if I have my way.

What I wish to relate to you will smack off unethical practice but I want you to understand something. It is only an outsider to the banking world who finds the internal politics of the banking world aberrational. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who sit upon certain chairs and oversee certain portfolios. You should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I propose. There is US $22,500,000.00 deposit just lying unclaimed. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the deceased's family; they have investigated for several months and have found no identifiable family member. The investigation has come to an end.

My proposal; I am prepared to furnish the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation. I am also proposing that after successful execution of the business deal and the money in your account, the funds be disbursed in the ratio 40/60; 40% of the funds will go to you for offering yourself as the next of kin and providing a foreign account especially an offshore account for safe transfer of the funds and 60% will be for me. Please let me know in your next correspondence if the above sharing ratio is okay by you because we can fine-tune this based on our interactions incase you have any problem with it. Following the master plan for this deal I am looking at a bank that have transaction understanding with my bank as first point of transfer to put off eyebrows that may be raised or to avoid unnecessary questioning.
I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. Once more, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come one's way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by and please do not let me miss my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant modus operandi to initiate this process towards a conclusion.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. I await your response.

Sincerely,
Joseph WONG
Tomi
Senior survivor

williamsgebrel44@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 pm

hunter_hunted wrote:http://www.date me free.org/profile.php?ID=215127

williambg
- 48 y/o male
- lome, Togo
- English, English, English
- Banker
- Have 3 children

Ethnicity African
Religion Christian
Marital status Married

Description:
I am a man of discipline.I am humble,trustworthy,faithful,wise,ha rdworking,caring,educated,faithful, o bedient,sincere and God fearing.

Ideal match description:
I need a woman who is discipline.she must be humble,trustworthy,faithful,wise,ha rdworking,caring,educated,faithful, o bedient,sincere and God fearing.

Dear HH,

We are glad to inform you that the member williambg (215127) sends you a message!

-------- Message ------------------------------------------------
Compliment of the day. Excuse my intrusion into your private life without your prior permission.I hope my mail will not cause you much embarrassment as I write to you in good faith. please reply me hear for security reason. Dear, My name is Mr. Williams G. gebrel; I am the regional chief accountant manager of Bank international of africa(BIA BANK) Togo, branch in the Volta region of Togo. I am a 44 year’s old married man blessed with three lovely kids. I am a man of peace and I don’t want problems, I only hope you can assist me. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and me. As the regional chief accountant manager of the Bank international of africa (BIA BANK) Togo, it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital at the end of each year. But in the course of the last year 2011 fiscal report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the account chief manager a dormant amount of eight million united states dollar ($8,000.000.00USD) which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. This fund I have placed in what we call \"escrow call” account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is for you to assist me receive this money in your country through your bank account, and get 30% of the total funds as commission. There is practically no risk involved, it will be bank-to-bank transfer, all I need from you Is to stand claims as the original depositor next of kin of this fund, who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. I discovered the said amount of money during our last audit work in the month of April 2010. I discovered also that this money belongs to one Mr. Burckhard, Erich, I needs your help to come out to stand as the next of kin to late Mr. Burckhard, Erich, customer of our bank who died in plane crash on Monday 2ND September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.. I want to make the following points clear for you so that you can have a better understanding of why am contacting you. Open bellow site for confirmation crash. http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swiss ... index.html If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. Kindly respond to me immediately So that we can go over the details.Email address(williamsgebrel44@yahoo.com) The percentage Is negotiable, I hope to hear from you soonest. Email address(williamsgebrel44@yahoo.com) Thanking you in advance. Yours truly, Mr. Williams G. gebrel
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Received: from [41.207.184.30] Togo
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 06:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

Dear HH,

Thanks for your response and understanding towards this project, I know that you may be sceptical over my proposal because you have not yet understood how it can work out, therefore I'm giving you more information here, to help you understand further, regarding to the procedure to get this deal released, moreover you must understand that both of us must work together to archive this deal which I am very sure that we can do successfully.

My good Friend henrietta, i am working with you on trust and i believe that you will not betray me when the fund get to your account. what is important is to work with somebody who is legal.I am going to give you every legality processing of the fund hence you will assure me of yoru honesty as well, this transaction is what i study very well before i look for contact, and i believe that with one mind and honesty we are going to achieve the success, I know all the legal way to get the fund transferred to your country without any problem, so feel free about it. Once i have your complete information to make the processing arrangements is already a trust that you will not betray me when the fund gets transferred, but i am always positive in anything doing, so be sincere to me as we proceed.

Information is what we need to convince our bank that you are the beneficiary to the funds in question and I have that information that will be required by the management of our Bank to release these funds to you as the next of kin to this our late customer. All I need from you is just a sincere heart, As long as we are going to be sincere to ourselves and not trying to cheat one another at the end of the deal. Then I can assure you that everything will be successful.

The most delicate part of the job will be done by me here just in one single day. HOW? by fixing your information in the account files of this our late customer as his nominated next of kin. I have access to the account files of all the customer which are in our Bank computer server, so I am going to locate the account file of this our late client and will fix in your information in his account file as his next of kin which will present you as the beneficiary to his funds now that he is death.

Your information that i will be required in his account file is follows

1 your full names.
2 residence address.
3 your occupation.
4 A copy of your international passport or ID Card.
5 your date and place of birth.
6 And finally your direct telephone and fax number.

as soon as received this information complete, I will fixed your information in the account files of this our late customer successfully, then I will send to you a written Application for Claim which you will be sending directly to the Management of our Bank requesting for the claim of the funds of this our late customer as his next of kin.

Everything will be done legally and you will be officially recognize as his next of Kin and beneficiary to his funds, because all the information our Bank will require from you to proof that you are the real next of kin to this our late customer will be given to you by me, and the Management of our Bank will have no choice than to release the funds to you as long as you provide all those information they will require from you.

My country is called (Togo) located in the West Africa, we are a French and English speaking nation. Regarding to our bank, bellow is the name of our Bank and full contacts, you can check our web site http://www.biat.tg

BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'OUEST (BIA BANK)
Branch office: 13,Rue du Commerce BP 346 LOME
http://www.biat.tg

As soon as the International Remittance department of our bank branch receive your Application for claim, they will present your application officially to our bank board of management for claim verification, and the first thing our bank Board of management will do is to go into verification, checking through the account files of this our late customer, of which they will see your name and information as his close relative which made you his next of kin and beneficiary to his funds, since all the necessary information that our bank will be looking for will be perfectly fixed in his account file by me. So I want you to forward your information to me so that I will fix them in the account files of this our late customer as soon as possible.

Well, I'm looking forward to hearing from you, you can reach me on phone with +228 98379709 or +225 66080673, i am here as well by attaching my official ID card for you to know more of my identification, open attachment for my ID.

Best Regards
From Mr. Williams G. gebrel
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

floraolivekumar@yahoo.fr

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 11:36 am

on free ok date:

2012-05-24 11:45:08

Flora1010
24 y/o female
Patras, Greece

Email floraolivekumar@yahoo.fr )
Greetings,
It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile. I expect that you are not going to let down this trust am about to repose on you. Though I will not compel you to honor this proposal,against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Miss. Flora Olive kumar from Cote d'ivoire in West Africa. I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step Mother are after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance.

My dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance, also who can be able to assist me for relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in this investment plans over there.

I have some reasonable amount worth $ 3,500,000.00 USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man also He was a royal highness in my community town citizen, and economic operator, director (manager) company (society) before his death, now. I am ready to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity.I wish to invest in Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate.

I need to invest the money in your base because of my the political instability here.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment.waiting for your urgent response.
Faithfully
Miss.Flora Olive kumar
Email: ( floraolivekumar@yahoo.fr )
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.