Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lusee_mark222@yahoo.com

Unread postby Tomi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 am

Originating IP Address: 41.203.239.177
Originating Country: Burkina Faso
Subject: MY PERSONAL DETAILS INFORMATION,

Thanks for your kind and urgent reply, I want to let you know that this transaction will take just only 7 bank working days for the money to be transferred into your bank account there in your country.
The total amount is US$7.2 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS.
Please find bellow my profile.
MY PERSONAL DETAILS INFORMATION,

(1) NAME: Mr. Lusee Mark,
(2) DATE OF BIRTH: 26th December 1958,
(3) PLACE OF BIRTH: BOBO DU LASO BURKINA FASO.
(4) SEX: Male.
(6) QUALIFICATION: M.B.A in Economics.
(7) OCCUPATION: Banker.
(8) PRESENT POSITION: (B.OA) BILL AND EXCHANGE MANEGER. (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.,
(9) MARITAL STATUS: Married With 4 Children.
(10) RELIGION Christianity.
(11) PROVINCE OF ORIGINE OR STATE: MOSI.
(12) NATIONALITY: Burkina-Faso West Africa.,

ANSWER THE BELOW QUESCTIONS BEFORE I SEND YOU THE APPLICATION FORM FOR OUR PROCEED. 1. Are you willing to be my partner in this transaction? ..............................,
2. Are you sure you are not going to sit on this fund when ever it's transferred into the account which you are going to provide...............?
3. Are you promising me you will be following my instructions as your insider and introducer to this transaction..........................................?
4. Are you sure you are capable of receiving this money in your account with out any disturbances................. .....................?
5. Your Nationality....................................?
Please call me +22660281083

THANKS,
Mr. Lusee Mark
Tomi
Senior survivor

lusee_mark222@yahoo.com

Unread postby Tomi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:34 am

Originating Email Address: lusee_mark222@yahoo.com
Originating IP Address: 41.203.239.177
Originating Country: Burkina Faso
Subject: THE DETAILS INFORMATION, I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME +22660281083

Thanks for your mail.

Please I appreciate your mail which you sent to me for more assurance and trust This is because this fund had been my hope of retirement after many years in service and I don’t want to loose it or one to betray me.

As soon as I hear favourably from you, I shall send to you an application form which you will fill correctly with your banking informations where this fund will lodge and forward to our bank for the release of the fund. with my id card.

I guarantee you 100% risk free of this claim since the deceased died a long time with all his immediate family leaving no one for the claim.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin or partner to our deceased customer and owner of the account number NO.BOA4934109 with the following reasons;
(1.)Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not
indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy
and confidentiality of the business which our late customer transacted with
the various governments in West Africa .

(2.)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of
the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank
to verify the next of kin . (3.) The deceased late MR. KATTAN SALIF did not have any relationships with our bank; he was only a customer to our bank. So there is no trace either now or in future.

(4.) And for the above reasons, the managements of the bank authorised me
officially as the auditor manager of the bank to verify the next of kin to
our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official
directions through the official authorisation bestowed on me.
And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity
will be legally protected. This is our life time opportunity.

You have to stand as the beneficiary to this fund and also provide an account where the fund will be transferred into.

Please don't be afraid, as an insider in the bank, I guarantee you that all arrangement for the smooth claim of this money has been finalized before contacting you.

I give you my words, we are going to conclude this transaction in Good Faith and share the fund peacefully.
What you have to do is to listen to my instructions to avoid any mistake until the fund is transferred into your account then I will come over to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to the percentages indicated.

When this fund is transferred there will be letter my bank will issue to your bank to show the fund is legally acquired.

This business will take us about 7 banks working days. I assure you that we will all smile at the end of the day.

Your own share of the fund will be 30 percent; I will take 60percent while 10 percent shall be used for any expenditure that might encure during the transfer.

Please as soon as you receive this mail you make sure you call me for urgent instruction.

Again I am assuring you that this is risk free ok
Once again I want you to make this transaction your top secret as you know I am still a staff of the bank and I wouldn't like anything that will jeopardize my job security.get back to me to enable me send to you a text of application form which you will fill and send to the bank.

I WILL LIKE YOU TO CALL ME +22660281083

THANKS

Mr Lusee Mark
Tomi
Senior survivor

collinsokai33@gmail.com

Unread postby Tomi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 am

From collins okai Sat Jul 21 04:50:59 2012
Return-Path: collinsokai33@gmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.214.195]
Authentication-Results: mta1340.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ob0-f195.google.com) (209.85.214.195)
by mta1340.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 21 Jul 2012 04:50:59 -0700
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 04:50:59 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMR3ed8x_i1d6XOthZNiAKQCNvBOioE6TonAkz=8k3edmiViNw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Reply

My name is Barrister Collins Okai, I am the Personal Attorney to Engr.
Peter Martin, national of your country, who used to work with Chevron
Petroleum Company Plc Nigeria. On the 25Th of July 2000, my client,
his wife and their three children were involved in an Air France
concord plane crash bound for New York with his family, you can read
more on the link website below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm Unfortunately they
all lost their lives in the event of the crash, since then I have made
several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended
relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
Relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family but
all to no avail.I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money in
addition, property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank Where this huge
deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an
account valued at US$10 Million Dollars.
Consequently, the Bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin
or have the Account confiscated by the bank/Government of Nigeria
within the next 30 official working days.Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives For over 5 years now I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since
you are bearing the same sure Name with my client, So that the
proceeds of this Account valued at US$10 Million dollars can be paid
to you and then you and we share the money in ratio of 60% to me and
30% to you, while 10% should be for expenses or taxes your Government
may require. I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used
to back up any claim we may make.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please your urgent
respond is needed to this matter, as I will advice you contact me to
discuss further.

Best Regards,
Barrister Collins Okai(Esq)
Tomi
Senior survivor

u.t.b.bank.togo@sify.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 am

the man in the picture is Dr. Brian K. Johnson is CEO of the Allegheny Campus and System-wide Senior Vice President for Student and Community Services at the Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC), in Pittsburgh, Pa.

on free ok date:

Date: 2012-07-26 13:46:01

ayamalome
58 y/o man
Albertville, USA

I am Mr Ben Ayama.,The Chairman, Contract Awarding committee of the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES ( ECOWAS)with Headquarters in Lome, Togo.

I got your contact through Network on line in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write you.

After discussing my view and your profile with my colleagues,they were very much satisfied and decided to contact you immediately for this mutual business relationship.We wish to transfer the sum of $14.7m US dollars(fourteen million seven hundred thousand US dollars.)into you by WESTERN UNION MONEY agent. 20.000usd per day untill the total funds sum of 14.7musd end in our office.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded by us for the supply of ammunitions, hard/softwares, phamaceauticals/medical items,light and heavy duty vehicles, apperals and other administrative logistics etc for the ECOMOG in Sierria-Leone and Liberia during the Peace Keeping Projects.

It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a willing foreigner to provide us with the facilities to transfer this money out of West Africa.This is borne out of our beleif in the non-stable and sporous political nature of this sub-region.

We adivse you to provide us this information order to starting to been sendind you the sum amount of 20.000usd per day.

Your Frist name......
Second Name..........
Country...............
Tel.......................

upon the information make sure you contact our bank office.

u.t.b.bank.togo@sify.com

Wait your response.
Ben Ayama
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email into subject matter
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

larry.john93@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby TheDane » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 pm

JOHN LARRY - larry.john93@yahoo.co.uk

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.60.57.42 with SMTP id f10csp18824oeq;
Sun, 29 Jul 2012 06:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.66.73.202 with SMTP id n10mr17713263pav.80.1343567077894;
Sun, 29 Jul 2012 06:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <larry.john93@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from nm14-vm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm14-vm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.91])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id tc8si13248741pbc.234.2012.07.29.06.04.36;
Sun, 29 Jul 2012 06:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.91 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of larry.john93@yahoo.co.uk) client-ip=77.238.189.91;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.91 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of larry.john93@yahoo.co.uk) smtp.mail=larry.john93@yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [77.238.189.55] by nm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jul 2012 13:04:36 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.239] by tm8.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jul 2012 13:04:36 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1004.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Jul 2012 13:04:36 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 195787.32618.bm@omp1004.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 91478 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jul 2012 13:04:36 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1343567076; bh=GuKVLw9umIQ73ehd1qRB+D8q+pjlue0cxqpRgjpisso=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=0oTkyCbk0Dn2mogY0Rxk2lg/uxD+1KgvIn82uOUVONnl7xdOLmFR/wgugW7FeT96DnS42fGDLdNPymk7vf0+0eymZtFVEOym/wGDnDezRKyQkK8ZRV4FN0eXmuwz7J5bJB1mVdxTakAHrAuzrfb0AOBh+DaKnlrUE7Psl7Qeba4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=lK8klWCE9lTNfGDyVodO845Y0+hRyu885C05YytwZhc/14hT9dym1VDRO0f9aJeFrW4hwJ/FIPRNKZ6fCHJKWsKxeYO8jrVDwIP8DU34euHJx4+2KPgjHp8yT8dIeEy8045KZedjKjSl+Y0WFeaVnAkVDoPh55WUCBHDBGccepw=;
X-YMail-OSG: QgmqfcEVM1nogOXa5hR2UV9SfGw64BoeT0XYS8hVCaQrpTP
JqVSpyTbNWi63_bHEXqMYKQY1FxopNnGTQUupIzKNsSoc9n9kQ.wKeAxIRN1
V_ufHGyJ6cyC2B4HwnctMsXSISfPvmK0KzWMJeZJBPEoH_b8KLg6wLvDCooI
umnj0bs839A.yLTkAgPbjXQMugqqN7_UpmxRr4qwfF6WT4rqioEQ3agVfKHS
7jXsisAZDxsDPUUb3XLXCO21Mgyul0YPcHuXzx5OVRtJz6dWAEaOntNOGQku
uHGh1YbUdNrRnCNLuD2Nns7iAJZo63tlKZWS4f3dfVKcmB9P.XKDdxRyeP4k
jvO1O7IFzb1ld_0TiC.oElm1c1BzfhOFvL8z3j5vgNKsxsQPF_F6QS6waBb.
6nSwUBV.hFVfz6ZTToFU0I6V9symS8sBdqSP5KtPrqzjtNnGMgAr7AA6upvQ
xye0oK0oggT.Bozo3y9ZtehlyZavRA3hBh3x1paqEGJ.GrQZ6JaL68clbtdv
Al6t.koRDvc4deygHkXxOmnw50a7qRbABn2I-
Received: from [50.2.252.101] by web132406.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:04:35 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343567075.91428.YahooMailNeo@web132406.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:04:35 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: John Larry <larry.john93@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: GREETINGS// THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL LETTER/EMAIL//PLEASE GET BACK TO ME
To: <snipped>
Cc: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0

GREETINGS,

WITH DUE RESPECT I OFFER MY FRIENDSHIP, AND GREETINGS, AND I HOPE THIS MAIL MEETS YOU IN GOOD TIME. HOWEVER STRANGE OR SURPRISING THIS CONTACT MIGHT SEEM TO YOU, AS WE HAVE NOT MET PERSONALLY OR HAD ANY DEALINGS IN THE PAST, I HUMBLY ASK THAT YOU TAKE DUE CONSIDERATION OF ITS IMPORTANCE AND IMMENSE BENEFIT. I MUST APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR USING THIS MEDIUM TO COMMUNICATE TO YOU ABOUT THIS PROJECT.

I AM BARRISTER JOHN LARRY, THE PERSONAL ATTORNEY TO LATE MR. SUNNY CRUSOE, A FOREIGN NATIONALITY OF YOUR COUNTRY, WHO USED TO WORK WITH JULIUS BERGER PLC. ON 19TH AUGUST 2007, MY CLIENT, WAS INVOLVED IN A GHASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT, WITH HIS FAMILY, DURING WHICH HE LOST HIS LIFE, WITH HIS WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN.

UNFORTUNATELY, SINCE WE GOT THE INFORMATION ABOUT HIS SUDDEN DEATH,AND THE UGLY INCIDENT THAT OCCURRED, THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS HONORABLE CHAMBERS, HAS MADE SEVERAL INQUIRIES ON LOCATING ANY OF HIS EXTENDED RELATIVES WHO CAN STAND AS HIS NEXT OF KIN TO INHERIT/CLAIM AN ESTATE (US$18.5MILLION DOLLARS) HE LEFT BEHIND IN A GOOD BANK. BUT ALL THESE SEVERAL EFFORTS ALSO PROVED UNSUCCESSFUL AND YIELDED NO GOOD RESULTS.NOW AS THE PERSONAL ATTORNEY TO MY LATE CLIENT,I ALSO MADE SEVERAL INQUIRIES LOCATING A POSSIBLE NEXT OF KIN TO MY CLIENT,THROUGH THEIR EMBASSY HERE, BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL.

WHAT I ACTUALLY WANT TO DO IS TO PRESENT YOU TO THE BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO LATE CLIENT TO ENABLE US PLACE CLAIM ON HIS DEPOSITED TOTAL SUM OF(US$18.500.000.00), WHICH HE DEPOSITED IN A GOOD BANK FOR SAFE KEEPING BEFORE HIS UNTIMELY DEATH. AND I AM CONTACTING YOU TO ASSIST ME IN CLAIMING THE STATED SUM HE LEFT BEHIND BEFORE THE BANK GET THE FUNDS CONFISCATED OR DECLARED UNSERVICEABLE BY THE BANK.THIS INTENTION BECOMES VERY URGENT DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE BANKING LAWS AND POLICY HERE STIPULATES AND PROVIDES THAT IF SUCH FUNDS REMAINS UNCLAIMED AFTER 5 YEARS,THAT BANK IS LEGALLY EMPOWERED TO FREEZE SUCH ACCOUNT AND THE FUNDS TRANSFERRED INTO THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT AS UNCLAIMED FUND.

RECENTLY THE BANK ISSUED A NOTICE OF CONFISCATION, AS THE ACCOUNT HAD REMAINED UNSERVICEABLE SINCE 2007, I WAS SUBSEQUENTLY GIVEN A MANDATE OF 21 OFFICIAL BANKING DAYS TO PRODUCE A NEXT OF KIN TO THE CLIENT OR CONSIDER THE ACCOUNT FROZEN. DUE TO TIME CONSTRAIN AND THE FACT THAT, I WAS UNSUCCESSFUL IN LOCATING ANY RELATIVE TO MY CLIENT.

I THEN WISH TO SEEK YOUR CONSENT TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE CLIENT, SO THAT THE PROCEDURES OF THIS ACCOUNT VALUED AT US$18.500.000.00 CAN BE RELEASED/TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD YOU MAY DESIRE, FOR OUR OWN GENERAL BENEFIT INSTEAD OF ALLOWING HIS SWEAT GET LOST IN THE BANK,AND BE INFORMED THAT I HAVE IN MY POSSESSION ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION/EVIDENCE THAT WE SHALL REQUIRE FOR THIS CLAIMS.I SHALL FURNISH YOU WITH FURTHER DETAILS AS SOON AS YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR INTEREST TO RENDER THE DESIRED ASSISTANCE. BEAR IN MIND THAT 30% OF THE FUND IS FOR ME,WHILE 60% IS FOR YOU ONLY AND 10% IS FOR TAX AND OTHER EXPENSES THAT WILL COME UP DURING THE TRANSACTION.

YOU ARE URGENTLY REQUIRED TO SEND/CONFIRM TO ME AS FOLLOWS BELOW;
1) YOUR FULL NAME AND HOME ADDRESS
2) YOUR BANK NAME/ADDRESS/ACCOUNT NUMBER
3) YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE OR INT'L PASSPORT
4) YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATION

ALL THESE WILL ENABLE ME FILL IN YOUR NAMES AS THE BANK WILL REQUIRE ALL DETAILS THIS FROM YOU IN FUTURE TO ENABLE THE TRANSFER OF $18.5MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. SO YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS STATED AS FOLLOWS, TO ENABLE US COMMENCE ACTIONS ON THIS DEAL INSTANTLY. YOUR GENUINE HONEST COOPERATION IS REQUIRED TO ENABLE US ACHIEVE THIS PURPOSE.I GUARANTEE YOU THAT THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT OF TIME.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE BY MAIL FOR MORE DISCUSSION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BARRISTER JOHN LARRY
TheDane
Super survivor

Agent Mack Owen - mrmackowen@hotmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Agent Mack Owen - mrmackowen@hotmail.com

Received: from SNT128-W5 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s33.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:10:59 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT128-W54FE21AD693AD61AD0783C7DB0@phx.gbl>
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.44.27]
Subject: Re:I am presently at the International Airport
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:10:59 +0000

Dear Beneficiary,

I am a Diplomat named Mack Owen, mandated to deliver your inheritance/contract sum to you in your country of residence. The funds total is US$6.5Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at the International Airport and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:

1. Full Name.
2. Residential Address .
3. Age .
4. Occupation.
5. Direct Telephone Numbers.
6. A Copy of Your Identification.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information immediately so that I can proceed to your address.
Regards.

Agent Mack Owen
Tel: 718-690-9030
TheDane
Super survivor

Diplomat Paul Williams - agentpaulwilliams@kimo.com

Unread postby TheDane » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Diplomat Paul Williams - agentpaulwilliams@kimo.com

Received: from [82.128.45.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:27:42 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Re:I am presently at the International Airport

Dear Beneficiary,

I am a Diplomat named Paul Williams, mandated to deliver your inheritance/contract sum to you in your country of residence. The funds total is US$6.5Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at the International Airport and before I can deliver the package (funds) to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:

1. Full Name.
2. Residential Address .
3. Age .
4. Occupation.
5. Direct Telephone Numbers.
6. A Copy of Your Identification.

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information immediately so that I can proceed to your address.
Regards.

Diplomat Paul Williams
Call Me at: +1 718-690-9030
TheDane
Super survivor

William Morris - morriss999@msn.com

Unread postby TheDane » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 am

William Morris - morriss999@msn.com

Delivered-To: XXXXXX
Received: by 10.114.21.230 with SMTP id y6csp30027lde;
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.68.130.73 with SMTP id oc9mr34981647pbb.34.1343691110044;
Return-Path: <morrishsbc@alternatelle.org>
Received: from ns1.vps51.com (v6-2001-3e0-3000-207-2-1-0-34.ub-freebit.net. [2001:3e0:3000:207:2:1:0:34])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id pu9si20003174pbc.118.2012.07.30.16.27.46
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 2001:3e0:3000:207:2:1:0:34 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of morrishsbc@alternatelle.org) client-ip=2001:3e0:3000:207:2:1:0:34;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 2001:3e0:3000:207:2:1:0:34 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of morrishsbc@alternatelle.org) smtp.mail=morrishsbc@alternatelle.org
Message-Id: <50171966.49dc440a.7502.ffffbea8SMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
Received: from [109.169.41.250] (port=52858 helo=User)
by ns1.vps51.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <morrishsbc@alternatelle.org>)
id 1SvzMN-000BA8-Gk; Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:26:48 +0900
Reply-To: <shawy.911@gmail.com>
To: YOU
Subject: Re: Offshore Banking And Investment Dept.
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:26:08 -0700
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ns1.vps51.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - alternatelle.org

From The Desk of:

Mr.William Morris

Auditor General,HSBC Group London

United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.William Morris , Auditor General of HSBC Group London Branch. In my
department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$90.000.000 (Ninety Million
United States Dollar) in an offshore account that belongs to one of our foreign
customers, Late Mr.Joel an Indonesian citizen who was a Tsunami Victim
,unfortunately the man lost his life in the recent tsunami.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin

or relatives to come over and lay claims to his money because we cannot release
it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as
indicated in our banking guidelines. Unfortunately, I learnt that his supposed
next of kin being his only daughter died also on this tsunami disaster leaving
nobody with the knowledge of this funds behind for the claim. It is therefore
upon this discovery that I now decided to make business with you which will
authorize my Bank Bank to release the money to your possession as the next of kin

business partner of the deceased as only beneficiary of the funds for safety
keeping and subsequent disbursement, since nobody is laying claims to it and we
don’t want this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed bill .

The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained after
seven(7) years will be transferred into banking treasury as unclaimed funds. We
agreed that 35% (US$35,000,000) of this money would be for you as gratification
for assistance rendered for the claim of this fund , while the balance will be
for me. I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the
percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account. Please be
honest to me as trust stands to be our watchword in this transaction.

Our assurance is that your role is risk free to accord this transaction the
legality it deserves as with all modalities put in place we are certain in
actualizing a hitch free transfer of the funds without any complications. Kindly

signify your intention to assist by sending me an email for further procedures
relating to this transaction.

Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds

to your name has been finalized. We will discuss much in details when I do
receive your response by email . If you are interested in this project,please
contact me as a matter of urgency on my private mailbox ( morriss999@msn.com )
for further directives.

Finally , we shall actualize this goal and the fund will be transferred within
few bank working days as soon as you reply to me.

Best regards,

Mr.William Morris
TheDane
Super survivor

Mr.Ibrahim Sanogo - ibrahimsanogo@voila.fr

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:44 am

Mr.Ibrahim Sanogo - ibrahimsanogo@voila.fr

Received: by 10.114.21.230 with SMTP id y6csp33708lde;
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.180.81.133 with SMTP id a5mr3582295wiy.17.1343710905622;
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <ibrahimsanogo@voila.fr>
Received: from nm20-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com (nm20-vm0.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com. [77.238.189.221])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id u63si14972846wee.133.2012.07.30.22.01.45;
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.221 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of ibrahimsanogo@voila.fr) client-ip=77.238.189.221;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 77.238.189.221 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of ibrahimsanogo@voila.fr) smtp.mail=ibrahimsanogo@voila.fr; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [77.238.189.54] by nm20.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2012 05:01:45 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.117] by tm7.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2012 05:01:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1026.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Jul 2012 05:01:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 44084.8547.bm@omp1026.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 68091 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Jul 2012 05:01:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1343710905; bh=DctZRniiUO+UYYODij92FBEQvUkyHyMhCMC2axa/Avw=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=onzbeHpOwSxaAW7XWFQNBgfSNjsHNWf8XfPhGujyHQ1CRWEskvDfeeScuWKxB6Eb1PJyTguMhwk2mEKULDU3YA2pJpFk6WiViVnMt/ust+gOze/bATg5F2O8C+4TsxBw/emGVZvyX6Tb97zCFQp4tKN3SYvpNQRGRB3ueprFQhI=
X-YMail-OSG: vhL.uJYVM1nvUvT0pArraLFPkjVnvRFF4_I4.x6d.Sr0b5X
ZV1Eho1sibJfX0RjSkhbrAeWzo_iC_lWH5qj9zwGZW6xzyOJhGj5bu9ZChoE
Uw.V6lT02c7eTjri6U8vaFvyhFtY6OInu6zccIu__9U_LqRbaLm018nvDflc
DsQdNhnpWbWg1uleG0rfciB5HNNWdGCXrKjkLz.OtK5zEHF72obrb7t3nK.F
KwFdYe6D1N7ygICN_lsWCuvTujfMxbz8NXrbAQfZMZYBPzR.iIUZyWk2ZJH5
8PIJwY6AWQ_byg.1tdEoYS3pAhbG5AIjSRci0h4tmL0zjN79Cqk_vkFzc0uI
nDr9EQHQ.0jQ5IrcYmTWUPQktMT_u8mJdVPMyGG9rVQmq2lLtVS.TemHpzpD
rtE5xk8qejlyQSCwPxlYKfBs8MUhy6tLZHeKNWWrmuIUU5FXKrCesOtimY99
R79ot7Zb0BX2rYtLZaEHcgvzJCCctnyNG9wLgcrtGFzYOP2c3ZGlGL.oV8ZO
Vx7VIcNln05HPgMxU_a6nhExURtfCwNc.cAnIIfJrNfsKXtGo8g6wdiz_3cz
gBS9n1_14dXSrfyC9IfV0dhVP8oeIWxx8bA9nJgvNk1_auEmS73IWoEYpHw-
-
Received: from [196.28.250.116] by web133001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:01:44 BST
X-RocketYMMF: ibrahimsanogo97
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1343710904.63713.YahooMailClassic@web133001.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:01:44 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: ibrahimsanogo@voila.fr
Subject: GREAT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-604298670-678383277-1343710904=:63713"

Dear Friend,

PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL
I am Mr.Ibrahim Sanogo. the Manager in charge of Auditing section Bank of Africa(B.O.A.)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso in West Africa. Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise.AS IT MAY INTEREST YOU TO KNOW, I GOT YOUR IMPRESSIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET SEARCH HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO. I FASTED AND PRAYED FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE I CONTACT YOU TO BE MY PARTNER.I have decided to contact you on a project that will be very beneficial to both of us. Duringour auditing in this Bank,

I came across some amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Andras Schranner died with his wife and their only daughter on July 31,2000 in a plane crash.The fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody from his relation before my discovery to this development.The saidamount is U.S $12,000,000(TWELVE MILLION&nbsp; UNITED STATES DOLLARS). I want you to know that I never master minded the death of the deceased fellow.

Their death occured Naturally,Please View this website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
FOR YOUR INFORMATION BEEN YOU NOT A GERMANY WILL NOT POSE ANYPROBLEM FOR THE SUCESSFUL TRANSFER ON THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.All the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased has been put in place and directives will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.In this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account.
This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request. Our Banking law stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after eleven years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The quest of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin. I dont want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill .Be assured this transaction is 100% risk free.On conclusion of this Project, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification,while 60% will be for me.

Please you have been adviced to keep this a top secret as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. I will fly down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment will be discussed.On your acceptance to be my partner, please email for a brief discussion before we proceed.Please keep this proposal secret, even if you dont want to assist me.

I look forward to receive your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Ibrahim Sanogo.
TheDane
Super survivor

OKOTIE KELVIN - ab_iola@yahoo.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 am

OKOTIE KELVIN - ab_iola@yahoo.com

Received: by 10.114.21.230 with SMTP id y6csp38456lde;
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:42:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.11.165 with SMTP id r5mr370038igb.27.1343734935764;
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <allseaso@host3.ehermitsinc.com>
Received: from host3.ehermitsinc.com (host3.ehermitsinc.com. [173.199.144.12])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id qm10si12039419igc.72.2012.07.31.04.42.15
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of allseaso@host3.ehermitsinc.com designates 173.199.144.12 as permitted sender) client-ip=173.199.144.12;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of allseaso@host3.ehermitsinc.com designates 173.199.144.12 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=allseaso@host3.ehermitsinc.com
Received: from allseaso by host3.ehermitsinc.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <allseaso@host3.ehermitsinc.com>)
id 1SwAq6-000142-7k
for XXXXXX; Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:42:14 -0400
To: XXXXXX
Subject:
X-PHP-Script: http://www.allseasonrentall.com/wp-cont ... he/cll.php for 82.128.87.141
Reply-To: ab_iola@yahoo.com
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <E1SwAq6-000142-7k@host3.ehermitsinc.com>
Sender: <allseaso@host3.ehermitsinc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:42:14 -0400
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host3.ehermitsinc.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [509 32002] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - host3.ehermitsinc.com
X-Source: /usr/bin/php
X-Source-Args: /usr/bin/php /home/allseaso/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-category-thumbnail/scripts/cache/cll.php
X-Source-Dir: allseasonrentall.com:/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-category-thumbnail/scripts/cache

My name is OKOTIE KELVIN, I am the operational manager in account management
DEPARTMENT in charge of credit and foreign bills of one of the prime banks here in Nigeria. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of bank who perished with his whole families on 18TH JULY 2003 in a PLANE CRASH with the whole passengers aboard.

There is an account opened in this bank in 2000 by this great late Oil Magnate who died without a written or oral 'WILL' attached to the account. Since his death, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no
other beneficiary and until his death he was the Director of his company.

The total amount involved is 16,000,000.00 USD. [ Sixteen Million United States Dollar]. We wish to start the first transfer with $5,000,000.00 [Five Million] and upon successful transaction without any disappointment from your side; we shall re-apply for the transfer of the balance
to your account.

I have secretly discussed this matter with the general manager of the bank who I must involve in order to have a smooth and a successful transfer of the fund to any foreign bank account which you are going to nominate. On this note, I decided to seek for a reliable foreigner who will act as the foreign beneficiary of the fund from the deceased by providing his/her bank account where the fund
will be transferred for immediate investment on any viable project as no one has come up to be the next of kin.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than six years without claim hence the money will be recalled to the government treasury as unclaimed after this long period of dormancy.

In view of this, I got your contact through my personal search to see if you can assist by providing your safe bank account for the transfer or find a reliable person who will be capable of receiving such amount in his or her personal account. At the conclusion of the transfer 60% of the fund will be for me, I
will give you 25% of the total transfer sum, 10% for charity both in Africa and in your country while the remaining 5% will be set aside to settle expenses both parties might incur during the transfer process.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send to you detailed information about the transaction. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is 100% risk and trouble free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized within 7 to 9 banking days, after
you apply to the bank as the beneficiary of the fund from the deceased.

Before we commence, you are required to provide these info's:

(a) Your full names and address.
(b) Direct telephone and fax.
(c) Occupation/Nationality.

Respectfully yours,
Mr. OKOTIE KELVIN.
TheDane
Super survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.