Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

soniatanoh@voila.fr bobaile@attglobal.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:10 am

IP address [?]: 50.56.223.132
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Texas
IP address city: San Antonio
IP postcode: 78218
IP address latitude: 29.4889
IP address longitude: -98.3987
ISP of this IP [?]: Rackspace Hosting
Organization: Rackspace Hosting
Host of this IP: [?]: 50-56-223-132.static.cloud-ips.com

Received: from 50-56-223-132.static.cloud-ips.com ([50.56.223.132])
by prserv.net (kcout01) with SMTP
id <2012093003591420100mru3he>
(Authid: usinet.bobaile);
Sun, 30 Sep 2012 03:59:14 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [50.56.223.132]
Return-Path: bobaile@attglobal.net
Reply-To: soniatanoh@voila.fr
Subject: Attn. Please
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 03:59:14 +0000

Attn. Please

Dearest

I know really that this message will come to you as a surprise but please permit me to introduce myself to you because i am seriously in need of your assistance.

My name is Miss Sonia Tanoh, I am From Ivory coast in West Africa. My parents where victims of the political crises war which recently occurred in my country because my father was accused of supporting the past president who is now in prison in Holland and since then the rebels are seeking a way to eliminate my life after assassinating my father and my mother and by the grace of God i except from the hand of the rebels and ran to hide in Capital city of our country Abidjan IVORY COAST for security of my life.

I am the only surviving child of my late parents and that has made me to run away for security of my life to Abidjan after i found out that my parents where killed in this political crises war.

My entire dream now is to find someone reliable overseas whom I can trust with my future life and my inheritance and also who will be able to assist for my relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad.I am seriously in need of reliable person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there in your country and that is why i contacted you.

My late father deposited the sum worth $USD 6.5 million before he was killed which I inherited now as the only surviving daughter from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before he was assassinated with my family members because he was caused of supporting past government.

Now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country for security of my life because my life is in danger now and I will continue my education and so you will also assist me to secure a business opportunity in your country as I wish to invest this fund in any lucrative business in your country.

I need to invest the money in your country because of my situation here is guaranteed, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities here in our country because of frequent political crisis.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.

Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment and also the contact of the bank where the fund is deposited
I will appreciate if you inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent arrangement with the bank here without much delay for transferring of the fund to your account.

Please contact me immediately on this mail as soon as you receive this mail because i am worried over my security here. soniatanoh@voila.fr

Thanks for your caring as i am waiting to hear from you

Best Regards.
Sonia Tanoh
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

soniatanoh@voila.fr usarmmyer6@zay.att.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 am

IP address [?]: 50.56.223.132
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: Texas
IP address city: San Antonio
IP postcode: 78218
IP address latitude: 29.4889
IP address longitude: -98.3987
ISP of this IP [?]: Rackspace Hosting
Organization: Rackspace Hosting
Host of this IP: [?]: 50-56-223-132.static.cloud-ips.com

Received:
from 50-56-223-132.static.cloud-ips.com ([50.56.223.132] [50.56.223.132])
by emta113.att.ne.jp with ESMTP
id <20120929071153733.LMSX.4673.emta113.att.ne.jp@mta113.att.ne.jp>
for <>; Sat, 29 Sep 2012 16:11:53 +0900
Return-Path: usarmmyer6@zay.att.ne.jp
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: soniatanoh@voila.fr
To:
Subject: GOOD DAY
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 07:11:55 +0000

Attn. Please

Dearest

I know really that this message will come to you as a surprise but please permit me to introduce myself to you because i am seriously in need of your assistance.

My name is Miss Sonia Tanoh, I am From Ivory coast in West Africa. My parents where victims of the political crises war which recently occurred in my country because my father was accused of supporting the past president who is now in prison in Holland and since then the rebels are seeking a way to eliminate my life after assassinating my father and my mother and by the grace of God i except from the hand of the rebels and ran to hide in Capital city of our country Abidjan IVORY COAST for security of my life.

I am the only surviving child of my late parents and that has made me to run away for security of my life to Abidjan after i found out that my parents where killed in this political crises war.

My entire dream now is to find someone reliable overseas whom I can trust with my future life and my inheritance and also who will be able to assist for my relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad.I am seriously in need of reliable person, who will assist me in my investment plans over there in your country and that is why i contacted you.

My late father deposited the sum worth $USD 6.5 million before he was killed which I inherited now as the only surviving daughter from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before he was assassinated with my family members because he was caused of supporting past government.

Now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country for security of my life because my life is in danger now and I will continue my education and so you will also assist me to secure a business opportunity in your country as I wish to invest this fund in any lucrative business in your country.

I need to invest the money in your country because of my situation here is guaranteed, besides we do not have fair investment opportunities here in our country because of frequent political crisis.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.

Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment and also the contact of the bank where the fund is deposited
I will appreciate if you inform me immediately so that I will start making an urgent arrangement with the bank here without much delay for transferring of the fund to your account.

Please contact me immediately on this mail as soon as you receive this mail because i am worried over my security here.

Best Regards.
Angela Abel.
Oops! The scammer messed up here! same email/two names. :lol:
Attn. Please

Dearest

I know really that this message will come to you as a surprise but please permit me to introduce
myself to you because i am seriously in need of your assistance.

My name is Miss Angela Abel From Ivory coast in West Africa. My parents where victims of the political crises war which recently occurred in my
country because my father was accused of supporting the past president who is now in prison in Holland and since then the rebels are seeking a way to eliminate my life after assassinating my father and my mother and by the grace of God i except from the hand of the rebels and ran to hide in Capital city of our country Abidjan IVORY COAST for security of my life.
I am the only surviving child of my late parents and that has made me to run away for
security of my life to Abidjan after i found out that my parents where killed in this political crises war.

My late father deposited the sum worth $USD 4.5 million before he was killed which I inherited now as the only surviving daughter from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before he was assassinated with my family members because he was caused of supporting past government,
Now I am ready and wanted to relocate out of this country for security of my life because my life is in danger now and I will continue my education and so you
will also assist me to secure a business opportunity in your country as I wish to invest this fund in any lucrative business in your country.

Please contact me immediately on this mail as soon as you receive this mail because i am worried over my security
here. soniatanoh@voila.fr

Best Regards.
Sonia Tanoh
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mrshaniyaz@yahoo.com yusuffocala00009@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:43 am

IP address [?]: 178.33.1.136
IP country code: FR
IP address country: France
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 46.0000
IP address longitude: 2.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Ovh Systems
Organization: TsunamiVPN Network

Received: from User (inffffo@178.33.1.136 with login)
by smtp150.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 29 Sep 2012 00:02:37 -0700 PDT
Reply-To: <yusuffocala00009@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir/Ma,
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:02:15 +0100

Dear Sir/Ma,

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

I am Dr. Mrs Haniya Abdul Aziz, Aide to former Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, who was killed by the unfaithful opposition leaders in our country. Following the heat as a result of the crises in Libya against our late leader, Col. Muommar Gaddafi. I am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle some funds on my behalf.

Consequently, my status/position of the present state does not permit me to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment, hence I contacted you to help me clear this fund total ( six million United States dollars )that is already in the Deposited. The necessary Legal documents will be changed to your name to enable the release of the funds to you by the financial security Company. Your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country.

But before we proceed you will promise me that you will not betray or abscond with the funds when it eventually released to you.I will furnish you with more info as soon as I hear your response indicating your interest to partner with me.

At present I don't receive or make calls for security reason (s) as it is being monitored. All communication is based on internet. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Regards.

Dr. Mrs Haniya Abdul Aziz.
mrshaniyaz@yahoo.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

dr.markjohn2012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:12 pm

Dear Partner

dr.mark John <dr.markjohn2012@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrkj1011@yahoo.co.jp

Bcc:

Tue, 1 Mar at 19:12

DR MARK JOHN
Lagos-Nigeria.
Tel : 234-1-7774535
ATTN: Sir /Madam
Reply to : dr.markjohn2012@gmail.com

I know this will come to you as a surprise but never mind, I got your
Contact in my search for a reputable and trust worthy
person/Company,Who can stand confidently with me in this successful
business Arrangement. Before I proceed, I will like to introduce my
humble self To you.

I am the Auditor General of a Government Accredited Oil Company here
in Nigeria. Certainly, the prompting of this letter to you is anchored
on my strong desire to solicit your sincere understanding and
co-operation in this Transaction that would certainly boost the
financial stand of both parties involved when completed. As a matter
of fact, we want to transfer to overseas (US$52,000.000.00 USD) fifty
two million Unite States Dollars) from the Oil Company's operating
Bank account here in Africa, I want you to quietly Look for a reliable
and honest person who will be capable and fit to Provide either an
existing bank account or to set up a new Bank A/C Immediately to
receive this money, even an empty account can serve to Receive this
money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end Of this
important transaction, trusting in you and believing in God That you
will Never let me down either now or in the near future.

In all honesty, during the course of our auditing I discovered a
Floating fund of the above mentioned amount in account opened with the
Bank in 1990 and since then; nobody has operated on this account
again, After going through some old files in the records I discovered
that the Money in the account was mapped out for the refurbishment of
the Oil Company's Machineries. Meanwhile, Mr. Magnus Leon, the
President of the Oil company was the Only signatory to the account,
but unfortunately he died after a brief Illness in 1993. And no other
person knows about this account or any Thing concerning it, and the
account has no other beneficiary. And my investigation proved to me
that Mr. Magnus Leon, until his death Had wanted to siphoned that
money into his personal account in New York Hence he did not disclose
the operating devises of the account to the Board of Trustees.

I am only contacting you in this regard, based on the fact that you
are A foreigner because, this money can only be approved to any
foreigner Who can present all documents that will prove that he/she is
the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to the account base on the fact that Mr.
Magnus Leon The owner of this account is a foreigner, and the money
can only be approved into a foreign bank Account. Therefore, if you
are capable of handling this transaction with me, lets Make the
necessary arrangement for the hitch-free transfer of this Money to any
safe bank account that you may nominate, on a share Percentage bases.
However, we shall sign a binding agreement, to bind us Together as
partners in this regard.

I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let
Me down in this business, you are the first and the only person that I
Am contacting for this business, so please reply urgently and indicate
Your sincere interest, so that I can inform you on the modalities
Already mapped out for the hitch-free transfer of the money out of
Africa here.I will require your direct phone and fax number for easy
contacting you I need your full co-operation to make this work
adequately. Upon your Positive response and once I am convinced that
you are capable and Willing to meet up with the instructions of the
top bank official that is deeply involved with me in this business, I
shall commence actions Immediately to process the payment of the money
in your favor as the Beneficiary With my influence and the position of
the bank official we can transfer This money to any reliable foreign
bank account, which you can provide.

I am looking forward in anticipation to hearing from you soon as Possible.
Yours truly,

DR MARK JOHN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.