Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Beneficiary / Inheritance / Next of Kin scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Luisa Estrada - luisa_est22@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Luisa Estrada - luisa_est22@yahoo.co.jp

Received: from [41.202.127.16] by web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:31:49 BST
X-RocketYMMF: mrsakas_koromah
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344256309.28756.YahooMailClassic@web28906.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 13:31:49 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: luisa_est22@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Greetings from Manilla Philippines,
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

Greetings from Manilla Philippines,

Good day

This is a proposal in context but actually anappeal soliciting for your unreserved assistance in consummating anurgent transaction. By way of summarized profile of myself, I am Senator Luisa Pimentel Estrada, and the first wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada (former head of state and President of Philippines) who is presently held in sentenced in Manilla,Philippines.

However, the current administration of GloriaArroyo(The President of Philippines) the present Government haveresolved to freeze all known assets of Joseph Ejecitor Estrada including properties at home and abroad and are presently embarking onto seize the various bank accounts of my Husband in Switzerland,UK andAustralia. We cannot be held responsible for the sins of my Husband. Inview of this plight, I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough torespond to this distressed call to save our family from a hopelessfuture.

And if you agree to help, we shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next correspondence after we have been acquainted. In fact, the attack on our family (The Estrada's Family) isso devastated to an extent of seizing our travelling passport, familyaccounts, trying some members of our family in court for offencesallegedly committed by my Husband and even our movements are beenrestricted.

I have carefully moved out these funds (US$16million), Sixteen Million US Dollar, before my husband was Sentenced with the help of a diplomat to Europe .From past experiences, many people I had regarded as close friends have capitalize on my family's travail to run away with my money. In order to avert this negative development, I in conjunction with my Daughter (Jackie) now seek your permission to assist us collect the box carefully from the diplomat as he do not know the content of the box, and then Bank the money for usin your name until we are allowed to move freely, then we will comeover to your country for the collection of the money and for investment.

I will like you to furnish me with the following information to enable me introduce you to the diplomat as the beneficiary of the box

1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers

Once I receive this information, I will give youthe full details and the position of the diplomat for you to be incommunication with him and arrange on how to meet for the collection ofthe box

Awaiting your swift response.
Thanks and regards,
Luisa Estrada.
TheDane
Super survivor

Akin Bahar - akinbahar@voila.fr akinbahar00@gmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Akin Bahar - akinbahar@voila.fr

Received: from [212.52.159.74] by web28705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 12:48:05 BST
X-RocketYMMF: ibrahim_hamza20
Message-ID: <1344340085.74140.YahooMailClassic@web28705.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 12:48:05 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: akinbahar@voila.fr
Subject: Requesting partnership!!!

Good Day

I am Mr Akin Bahar, Bill and Exchange manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$12.5 Million, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?

I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($12.5 Million) into your account within 7 to 10 banking days.
This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash some years ago. You can view the link below for more details:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... crash.html

Have it in mind that you and me will share and bear all the expenses to be incurred in this transaction and you will be rewarded with 45% of the total sum for your partnership, 55% is for me and we both will pay for the expenses to be incurred in this transaction. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested so that I will furnished you with details information as soon as I get your response.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details. Let me hear from you soon.And send your information's as follows!!!

Your Full Name

Country Of Origin

Your occupation

Mobile Phone

Sex

Best regards
TheDane
Super survivor

Lambert Zongo - bank.staff001@voila.fr

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Lambert Zongo - bank.staff001@voila.fr

Received: from [41.203.227.69] by web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 21:28:50 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: ujj_sing
Message-ID: <1344346130.40799.YahooMailClassic@web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:28:50 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: bank.staff001@voila.fr
Subject: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & REPLY BACK,

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY & REPLY BACK,
I am Mr Lambert Zongo.The Director in-charge of Auditing section of Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso. I need your urgent business assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($19.3 Million) dollars left by a deceased customer of my bank immediately to your account.

If you are interested and ready to partake in this great business opportunity,kindly send your profiles to me including your Name,your private telephone number for easy communication.

I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.

May the almighty God be with you at all times so Please contact me back FOR THE FULL DETAILS OF THIS PROPOSAL,WITH THE
FOLLOWING INFORMETIONS.

YOUR FULL NAME..........................

YOUR PHONE NUMBER............................

Respectfully.

Mr Zongo.
TheDane
Super survivor

Jerome Manuagwu - jeromemanuagwu@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Jerome Manuagwu - jeromemanuagwu@yahoo.co.uk

Received: from [98.138.226.174] by n6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2012 20:14:49 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.81] by t3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2012 20:14:49 -0000
Received: from [98.136.168.73] by t1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2012 20:14:49 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by store163.c107.cal.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Aug 2012 20:14:49 -0000
X-yahoo-newman-expires: 1344374089
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: Jerome Manuagwu <jeromemanuagwu6@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: Jerome Manuagwu <jeromemanuagwu6@yahoo.fr>
To: xxx
Message-ID: <1953237298.1773193.1344370486597.JavaMail.zimbra@store163.c107.cal.gq1.yahoo.com>
Subject: Invitation: BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP ( INVESTMENTS )

BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP ( INVESTMENTS )

Good day to you.

I am a legal Advisor to one Mr.JOHAN KARL VIKTOR SVANHOLM, an American seasoned Contractor with Benin Cement Company in Benin Republic., who unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 26th,2003.
Before his death on the 26th December 2003, Mr. JOHAN KARL VIKTOR SVANHOLM has a large quantities cash funds deposit with a Security House here in Benin Republic valued USD15.5Million Dollar&#39;s , which after my investigation that proved to me that his supposed next of kin died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I contacted you to assist in receiving this money left behind by my client . Consequently, Since I have not been unsuccessful in locating the relatives now, I do today seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased as I have succeed in the transportation of this cash funds out of the Country through diplomatic bags for security reasons.

I want you to immediately send me your full contact details for the deliverying of this consignment at your door-step.I would also like you to know that the diplomat did not know the content of this trunk boxes containing this cash . I have given a copy of the documentation of this coverying it as uncut diamond funds for overseas sales to the Diplomat. Rest assured that the diplomat should arrive to you safetly and will receive his travel expenses costed $ 5,500 at the point of delivery at home.
Sharing percentages:
60% for me
40% for you
Please confirm your interest and acceptance of my offered percentages to you, and that you are capable to receive these funds without question / s from Country Governement while I immenselly waiting on hearing from you in advance.

Attached for consideration is the PIC Photography diplomatic box containing these funds in cash ,and shall be sending you the deceased photography, driving license, his national identity and the certificate of ownership of these funds so we can have a direct modification of the certificate of ownership to your name before meeting the diplomatic. All what I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All documents of this transaction will be destroyed immediately you receive this consignment, leaving no trace to any place.You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/200 ... 293549.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3348109.stm At least 90 killed in Benin plane crash ( 2003-12-26 08:45) (Agencies)

Until you write,have a nice day and God bless.

Sincerely,

Mr.Jerome Manuagwu
Tel:+229 99 78 23 46
Reply to: jeromemanuagwu@yahoo.co.uk

+22999782346
TheDane
Super survivor

Paul Okafor - pokafor1@kimo.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Paul Okafor - pokafor1@kimo.com

Received: from User (CUSTOMER.KRYPT.COM [98.126.77.138] (may be forged))
(authenticated bits=0)
by westianet.net (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id q77MDfo7000415;
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 17:13:46 -0500
Message-Id: <201208072213.q77MDfo7000415@westianet.net>
Reply-To: <pokafor1@kimo.com>
Subject: Confidential: Respond Immediately.
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:11:09 +0800

Dear Friend,

I anticipate that you read this mail and let me know your willingness on this classified information that I will release to you.

My name is Paul Okafor, I am the Regional manager of First Bank Nigeria PLC Warri branch, Delta state Nigeria. I am 56 years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems and I don't know how you will feel about this, but I'm telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each other.

As the Regional manager of my bank, It is my duty to send in a financial reports to my head office at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2011 end of year report, I discovered that my branch made Eight Million, Five hundred thousand US Dollars[$8,500,000.00USD] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of, Nor must they know that I am involved in this transaction.

I have since placed this fund on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary. As a staff of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist in receiving this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 35% of the total funds.

All I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund, so that my head office can order the transfer to your bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your kind response, I will give you details on how we can achieve it
successfully.

Best Regards
Mr. Paul Okafor
TheDane
Super survivor

Fedex Sounouvou - mrfedexsounouvou@yahoo.es

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Fedex Sounouvou - mrfedexsounouvou@yahoo.es

Received: from [206.82.130.170] by web171403.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 17:59:18 BST
Message-ID: <1344445158.46515.YahooMailClassic@web171403.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 17:59:18 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: mrfedexsounouvou@yahoo.es
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?

CAN I TRUST YOU?

Dear Friend,
I am MR.FEDEX SOUNOUVOU the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department in the AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB). In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$19.3m dollars (NINETY MILLION THREE HUNDERD US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS KIM from Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family on (Monday 31st July 2006) in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because this bank cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking gildings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account , 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application .I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I believe the most important thing in this transaction is faithfulness and confidentiality.Surely this transaction is legitimate,there is no risk involved,it is 100% risk free business.Also important is for you to be honest enough and not betray me eventually this fund gets into your account.

Regards to this transaction, I have worked hard for two years now trying to gather all the required information about this deceased customer after I found out that all his supposed next of kin are all dead leaving nobody behind to put claim over his left balance with this bank.

I also got into his security file jacket in this bank and got all the needed information about his account and all information his next of kin should know.Because he was a foreigner, A munich German nationality, then I started looking for a foreign partner who will help me put claim over this fund. I will forward to you all the needed information and will guide you adequately in this transaction.Good underground work has been done within the bank, I have been working hard towards the success of this transaction. Everything has been put and the transaction is 100% risk free and will be finished in less than 7 bank working days after the application is tendered to the bank as next of kin to the deceased putting claim over his 19.3m balance with the bank.

You have to also re-assure me that my own share of the funds will be safe in your hands after the succesful inheritance and transfer of this fund into your account.

If the above detailed explanation is acceptable to you i want you to inform me so that we can proceed,
If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
Your name: ............................
Sex..................
Your country: .........................
Your phone Number: ......................
Your Tel/fax: ...........................
Your age: ...............................
Your occupation: .......................

Thank for your anticipated co-operation
await for your urgent reply.
More blessing to you and your family.
Best regard.
Mr.Fedex Sounouvou.
+22678707388
TheDane
Super survivor

John Eno - senateadhocc@yahoo.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 pm

John Eno - senateadhocc@yahoo.com

Received: from [98.138.226.174] by n3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2012 17:08:03 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2012 17:08:03 -0000
Received: from [98.136.168.75] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2012 17:08:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by store165.c107.cal.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Aug 2012 17:08:03 -0000
X-yahoo-newman-expires: 1344449283
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: Official Message <officialmessage222@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Official Message <officialmessage222@yahoo.com>
To: xxx
Message-ID: <1061355273.3183118.1344445676763.JavaMail.zimbra@store165.c107.cal.gq1.yahoo.com>
Subject: Invitation: PAYMENT OF YOUR OVERDUE INHERITANCE VALUED AT
US$27.3M CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY.

Cable: ASOROCK- ABUJA

TINUBU SQUARE.
LAGOS, NIGERIA

SENATE AD HOC COMMITTEE ON FINANCIAL MATTERS
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

( Chairman Ad hoc Committee))
Tel: + 234-1-475 8102
Email: senateadhocc@yahoo.com

Attn: Sir/Madam,

PAYMENT OF YOUR OVERDUE INHERITANCE VALUED AT US$27.3M CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY.

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. TIMMY CROSS U.S.A
of Florida group Ltd, with an application to receive your payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this development. This morning Mr. TIMMY CROSS came to this office claiming that you have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives.

I have ask them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of an attorney from you which will proof that you thoroughly send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine this people are to you.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. TIMMY CROSS of USA Florida group Ltd. whose
information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?
2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name: Timmy Cross Group Ltd,
A/C #USD114-1025567-8,
Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank
Florida Swift Code:
SCBL 11K111.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. Timmy Cross to come for the claim of your fund worth of $2,300.000.00 (Two Million Three Hundred United States Dollars), to enable us endorse for the final payment approval order on his behalf.

You can still re-confirm the below to facilitate the endorsement of your payment Approvals.

1. Your names in full:
2. Your country:
3. Your age:
4. Your occupation.

We shall be waiting for your prompt response.

Sincerely,

You are also requested as a matter of urgency to contact the said commercial bank which has the autonomous power for the release of your funds on the following info. Contact Dr. Philips Oduoza (CEO)Tel: +2348127799552 Email: c1cubagroup@live.com

Thanking you for your usual co-operations.

Yours faithfully,

( Chairman Ad hoc Committee))
Tel: + 234-1-475 8102
TheDane
Super survivor

Waheed Abdul - waheeda59@gmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Waheed Abdul - waheeda59@gmail.com

Received: from [212.52.159.73] by web192401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 09 Aug 2012 07:15:37 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: rkiruba77
Message-ID: <1344467737.88295.YahooMailClassic@web192401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:15:37 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: waheeda59@gmail.com
Subject: Trusting to hear from you immediately..

DR WAHEED ABDUL.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
50-54 RUE DE THOMPSON,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO, WEST AFRICA

Dear Friend,

I am the manager of auditing and accounting department African Development Bank (A.D.B). I got your address in Burkina Faso chamber of commerce through yahoo details. In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of $25.6m (Twenty five million six hundred thousand dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a concord plane crash in the year 2004 in Paris that almost took the whole life of the passengers on board. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learn t that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill. The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

We agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% would be for me. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location

where the money will be remitted upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the letter of demand for you to apply for the claim immediately.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately

Yours faithfully
Dr.Waheed Abdul
Auditing and accounting manager A.D.B bank
TheDane
Super survivor

Donna Kwok - donkwok404@xd.ae

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Donna Kwok - donkwok404@xd.ae

Received: from 141.0.9.75 (proxying for 180.215.178.31)
(SquirrelMail authenticated user sinta)
by webmail.bps.co.id with HTTP;
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 01:44:39 +0700 (WIT)
Message-ID: <46716.141.0.9.75.1344451479.squirrel@webmail.bps.co.id>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 01:44:39 +0700 (WIT)
Subject: To Whom It May Concern
Reply-To: donkwok404@xd.ae
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.6

Hello,

I am Donna Kwok, Greater China economist for HSBC Global Research. A sum
of US$21,300,000.00 Million was deposited by our Late customer who died
without declaring any next of kin before his death in 2008.My suggestion
to you is to stand as the next of kin to Mahdi Abd Al-Kareem Al-Karboli.We
shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.please contact me if
you are interested;donkwok404@xd.ae

Thanks

Donna Kwok.
TheDane
Super survivor

Hassan Umra - hassanumra200@voila.fr

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Hassan Umra - hassanumra200@voila.fr

Received: from [41.138.107.177] by web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:09:36 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: ramteke_gautam
Message-ID: <1344539376.87044.YahooMailClassic@web193003.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 03:09:36 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: hassanumra200@voila.fr
Subject: Greetings to you,

Dear Friend,
I am Mr.Hassan Umra, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank of Africa in (B.O.A) Burkina Faso. I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one.

I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only.($12.500.000 USD) to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the Inheritance funds.If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, please send down the following personal details to me for briefing and more clarification;

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:..........................
(5)Private phone and fax numbers:..................
(6)Current residential address:..............

I am waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately. Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my country
Regards,
Mr.Hassan Umra .
TheDane
Super survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.