Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrslynnaa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

account@bnymellonbnk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:09 pm

BNY Mellon Bank Turkey Department

Suzer Plaza, Elmadag Askerocagi Cad. No:6. Floor 16, Office 1601 A 34367

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

….

Reference to your response with content well noted, I arrived in Turkey today and I came basically because of you and Mr. James Anderson.

Mr. James Anderson was asked to contact me as you were asked to contact me. The difference was that he contacted me two days ago before you did. And I have explained the details of this transaction to him and he has sent his USD$200 to get his funds wire to him through online access.

Coming to you, I wish to inform you that I have attached my ID card and your deposit certificate here as a proof of me and proof of your funds. I will open your file and get started; I will either release your funds from Turkey or the USA. I bring to your notice that, that I will do everything within my power to get your funds released to you, I will either send your funds bit by bit, or I will issue you online access, and to get this done. I will get all relevant documents which bears you the true owner of the funds, and I will process your funds by opening an offshore account for you, deposit your funds into the newly opened account then from the newly opened account I can be sending your funds to you small, small as gift in other for you to receive your funds without no hindrance or any government agency interference. To open an account for you and to validate your transaction and to get an attorney to travel to different offices in the USA to get and print all your beneficiary transaction documents. You will be required to send USD$200.

This fee is 100% refundable; I will be delighted to work with you in all honesty, truthfulness and fear of almighty, and in the honor of my beloved late parent I confidently assure you that I will not betray your trust and confidence in me. I look forward to your responses in order to get your funds released at the same time I am releasing Mr. James Anderson funds. Let’s work with one mind and I promise I will not disappoint you.
Mr. Robin Vince

CEO BNY Mellon Bank USA/Turkey.

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

Greetings from BNY Mellon Bank Turkey, I am Mr. Robin Vince, CEO BNY Mellon Bank USA/Turkey.

Your message is well noted, and it will be of great pleasure if we can transact in truth and honesty for the success of this transaction.

Sometimes things appear differently but because of your past obstacles and bad experiences you now think everything is the same., I will be honored to be used as an example in delivering your funds to you.

to proceed, kindly re-send me your
1. Full Name
2. Home or office Address
3. Telephone Number

This is all needed to open your file and get to work. i look forward to your responses

Mr. Robin Vince

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Bnymellon.robin@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:39 pm

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

Hello

Reference to your response with content well noted. Sorry I am writing you today Sunday, I was actually sorting some files out before the arrival of your message so I decided to acknowledge. You have send me your details repeatedly

Sending me your details again wasn’t needed because i have opened your file and I have started the process of releasing your funds to you.

I am here to help you get your funds delivered to you, and the best way to get it delivered to you is to open a none resident offshore account, validated the account, and convert the account into online access, process your online access generate code and user/password for you to enable you transact and transfer your funds to any account of your choice without no government interference.

This whole process will cost you ISD$200. And I can assure in the honor and dignity of my beloved late parent that as long as I am alive I assure you that I will not betray you or disappoint you. Kindly walk down to any store shop near you buy Apple Gift Card Steam Gift Card, or EBay Gift Card of USD$200, scratch the card gently and snap it with your mobile phone and attach it to my email Don’t forget to snap and attach the receipt you used in buying the card also. If you can get this done today then I can assure you tomorrow I will come out successfully

Please direct all your replies here, this is my private email address it is 100% safe than the domain email address

Hello

Your message is well noted, I have send you an email with my private email address for safety purpose please reply there

Mr. Robin Vince

Header:

Return-Path: <Bnymellon.robin@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM8P250MB0231.EURP250.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::4224:462d:5ba9:15c]) by
Subject: THIS EMAIL ADDRESSSIS MORE SECURED HELLO
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 17:53:22 +0000
Message-ID: <AM8P250MB0231DC7A7B96BD4290627DE8E50A2@AM8P250MB0231.EURP250.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:24 pm

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

Hello

I am honoured to hear from you as you know transfer from USA to Turkey takes a longer time to reflect. So I collect this intermediary account from a friend

Kindly copy the account as it is written take it to your bank they will make an international transfer to the account below

USD (US DOLLAR) INFLOWS:

Beneficiary bank's Name: Access Bank Plc
Beneficiary bank's Swift code: ABNGNGLA
Beneficiary bank's Account number: 001606XXXX
CUSTOMER NAME WITH ACCESS BANK: : S. A.
Intermediary bank's Name: CITIBANK NEW YORK N.Y10043
Intermediary bank's Swift code: CITIUS33
Routing Number: 021000089
ACCESS BANK SORTCODE IF NEEDED : 044150880.

Beneficiary current address: Istanbul, Turkey

Mr. Robin Vince

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

I hope my message meets you well

I write to notify you that your file is opened and your homeland security clearance certificate was sent to me yesterday from the USA.

Why silent and slow, I need to get your transaction concluded today at most tomorrow so I can leave Turkey to other branched that I am called for a meeting. And if you are not interested out rightly tell me so I can stop the process.

Attach here is your homeland security certificate that came out yesterday. I need your cooperation trust and understanding to get your funds wired to you.

You can use this new account for the payment of USD$200

* BANK: : ( STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC )
* SWIFT CODE: (SBICNGLX )
* SORT CODE/ ROUTING: (609242 )
* BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME ( N. S. E. )
* BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER ( 005032XXXX )
* BANK ADDRESS: : BUYUKDERE CAD. YAPI KREDI PLAZA C BLOK KAT 15 LEVENT ISTANBUL 34330 TÜRKIYE

ADDRESS: ISTANBUL, TURKEY

Mr. Robin Vince

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:34 pm

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

….

Kindly copy the account as it is written take it to your bank they will make an international transfer to the account below

USD (US DOLLAR) INFLOWS:

Beneficiary bank's Name: Access Bank Plc
Beneficiary bank's Swift code: ABNGNGLA
Beneficiary bank's Account number: 001606XXXX
CUSTOMER NAME WITH ACCESS BANK: : S. A.
Intermediary bank's Name: CITIBANK NEW YORK N.Y10043
Intermediary bank's Swift code: CITIUS33
Routing Number: 021000089
ACCESS BANK SORTCODE IF NEEDED : 044150880.

Beneficiary current address: Istanbul, Turkey

Mr. Robin Vince

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:20 pm

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

….

Your message is well noted can this payment be made today? I urgently want to roundup your transaction tomorrow morning and send your online access to you

Mr. Robin Vince

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:28 pm

Sisli/Istanbul, Turkey

+90 212 381 7500

….

*Good day

As the weekend approaches, may your Friday be filled with excitement, relaxation, and moments that make your heart skip a beat. Happy Friday

I haven't heard from you, so I decided to check on you.

And I am worried should I cancel your transaction or what

Your understanding and cooperation matters alot to me*
Mr. Robin Vince

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.