Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

t.tmotgagefinance1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

t.tmotgagefinance1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:53 pm

FROM WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
People
INFO INFO <t.tmotgagefinance1@gmail.com> Today at 10:27
To
Message body
FROM THE DESK OF MR MIKE ANDERSON
FINANCIAL MINISTER OF BENIN REPUBLIC DEPARTMENT
FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
WEB SITE. https:/ /www.westernunion.com/us/en/send- money/app/tracktransfer/

Attention:

We have received your information and your compensation funds of $9,50.00 USD will to be transferred via Western Union Money Transfer only. In accordance to the engagement agreement with the various Ministries, which we were clearly warned not to tamper with your fund and no deduction for whatever reason, stating that it is a measure to safeguard the fund of the beneficiaries from embezzlement and misdirection.

The Western Union here in Cotonou Republic Of Benin has limited transfer rate because of International communities and Ant-Terrorist/Drug Law so, we are permitted to transfer $5,200.00 USD daily until your total payment is completed.

In other words. We have today transferred your first installment payment available for your pickup at any western union office nearest to you, but still on hold due to the unpaid endorsement & activation file fee amount of $55.00 USD you are supposes to pay before your daily transfer will be made available to you to pick up on daily. You will pickup the bellow installment at any western union office nearest to you with bellow information's as soon as you send the $55.00 USD endorsement & daily activation file fee. You can to track your first installment payment online at https:/ /www.westernunion. com/us/en/send-money/app/ tracktransfer/ for your record purpose.

You should not worry about the on hold on the transfer which was made on your name and it is only when this payment of $55.00 USD is made that you can have full access to your transferred payment.

You can track your payment MTCN available to pick up but only when this payment is made according to the instruction from the government compensation office that every thing can be directed to your name fully.

We hope to hear from you urgently to enable us complete the transfer process urgently.

The Payment MTCN is available below for your tracking and confirmation on our official Website:

Sender’s First Name____Mike
Senders Second Name____Anderson
Senders Country BENIN
Text question___When
Answer__45Minutes
Amount$5,200.00
MTCN Number___493 088 6481

Click here :https://www.westernunion.com/ us/en/send-money/app/ tracktransfer

We shall release to you, the Text Question and Text Answer upon the receipt of the official charges which will authenticate the legitimacy of your fund. Please do not border to go for picking up the money without the payment of the required $55.00 USD endorsement & activation file fee because the funds is on still on hold and you cannot pick up the money.

We await your prompt response.

Senior Management - WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
BRANCH: PLOT 117 JEAN PAUL AVENUE
COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN
REGARDS
Mr. Mike Anderson

Finance Ministery
Cotonou Republic Of Benin Department.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: t.tmotgagefinance1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:24 am

ATTN:BENEFICIARY RE;PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
People
INFO INFO <t.tmotgagefinance1@gmail.com> Today at 5:11
BCC
Message body
Re : Payment notification

I write to inform you that your file have been approved by the United Nations board of directors for prompt release of your long awaiting fund of $8.3Million via DIRECT PAYMENT SYSTEM .The Sun Trust Bank,NY USA will setup an account for you and send you the transfer instructions to enable you complete your transfer into your nominated bank account. You are advised to reconfirm the following information:

Full name
Full address
Phone/Mobile phone number

As soon as the above information is received,I will summit your file to the SUN TRUST BANK USA for immediate processing and release of your fund within 72 hours.Reply back on this email infoinfozeb01@gmail.com as urgent as possible for more information in details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr.Andrew Cletus
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:24 am

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP
People
INFO INFO <infoinfozeb01@gmail.com> Today at 12:37
BCC
Message body
Attention;

I am Mr.Tunde Ayeni formal managing director Skye bank of Nigeria With the business proposal deal of US(US$8,300,000 Dollars)to transfer into your account,if you are interested get back to me for more detail.at my E-mail:bcentral400@gmail.com

https:/ /leadership.ng/2018/09/27/skye-banks-former-chairman-ayeni-md-under-investigation-ndic

Thanks.

Mr.Tunde Ayeni
Wayne

infoinfozeb02@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:40 am

I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP
People
INFO INFO <infoinfozeb02@gmail.com> 23 Jan at 1:20 AM
BCC
Message body
Attention;

I am Mr.Tunde Ayeni formal managing director Skye bank of Nigeria With the business proposal deal of US(US$8,300,000 Dollars)to transfer into your account,if you are interested get back to me for more detail.at my E-mail:bcentral400@gmail.com

https:/ /leadership.ng/2018/09/27/skye-banks-former-chairman-ayeni-md-under-investigation-ndic

Thanks.

Mr.Tunde Ayeni
Wayne

fbi1investigation002@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 pm

FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON

INFO INFO <fbi1investigation002@gmail.com>
Bcc:

24 Aug at 03:18

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

This is to inform you that we the body of Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI) are very sorry for all you have lost to the scammers. This has been a big pain to United States government in respect of United Nations Body. Because of this, The United Nations Compensation Commission has reached an agreement International Monitoring fund to compensate all the scammed Victims with the sum of US$750,000.

We body of Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI)are here to inform you that your name and email contact appeared as VICTIM No 006 on the list from the data base. In respect of this, you will be paid the sum of $750,000, United States dollars only

You are advice to contact United Nations Compensation Commission Remittance director via email

Name:Mr.Francis Cole
E-mail:;; infocontroloffice03@gmail.com
Phone:+12023243001

NAME IN FULL......................
YOUR CELL NUMBER......................
CONTACT ADDRESS ..................
SCANNED COPY OF YOUR PICTURE...............
OCCUPATION.............
AGE............
SEX...........

Regards.

David Bowdich
Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

Phone:
+12023243001
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Verizon Washington, Dc Inc.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:14 pm

CAN WE WORK AS PARTNER

INFO INFO <t.tmotgagefinance1@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 25 Mar at 00:11

Attention

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism. I got your contact from your country's Email Directory. Hence I contacted you. I am Dr.Julie Teng Ambassador United Nations Compensation Commission and our work is to pay scam victims all over the word. I want to present you to our remittance as one of the scam victims that will receive the sum of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United states dollars ($750,000.00 dollars)

Finally,we will have 60% while 40% is for you.So am waiting for your response.email address;;;ambassadorjulieteng@gmail.com

Thanks.
Dr.Julie Teng
Ambassador UNCC.

CAN WE WORK AS PARTNER
Wayne

adamuismailaoffice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 01, 2022 1:44 pm

CAN WE WORK AS PARTNER

INFO INFO <adamuismailaoffice@gmail.com>
To:

Sun, 1 May at 08:05

Attention

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine intention to correspond and exchange views without skepticism. I got your contact from your country's Email Directory. Hence I contacted you. I am Dr.Julie Teng Ambassador United Nations Compensation Commission and our work is to pay scam victims all over the word. I want to present you to our remittance as one of the scam victims that will receive the sum of Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand United states dollars ($750,000.00 dollars)

Finally,we will have 60% while 40% is for you.So am waiting for your response.email address;;;ambassadorjulieteng@gmail.com

Thanks.
Dr.Julie Teng
Ambassador UNCC.

CAN WE WORK AS PARTNER
Wayne

ambassadorjulieteng@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:16 am

Same scam message from header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <infocontroloffice04@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.193]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 05:51:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAP93OS1pUDBdGFLDkr_xhds-runXCo7xBk59QLzKuWtiM9XofQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.