Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrsmakim44@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

breeksboatltd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 10, 2017 12:58 am

Hi ,
How far have you gone? let me know
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

houman.mehr@westkinasociates.com bauknechtk@shoreline-cu.org

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Dear ,

I hope you are doing fine. I have been waiting to read from you ever since I gave you the Claim Code to forward to the bank to no avail. What is going on? Call me immediately or send me your direct number. We need to talk.

Respectfully,

Houman Mehr. LLB,QC.
Solicitor $ Advocate
T : +44 (0) 203 322 7368
F : +44 (0) 161 850 5560
ww w.westkinassociates.com

Our business grows by positive referrals. If you have any colleagues, clients or associates who may be interested in our services, please let them know about us. Thank you.Westkin is Authorised by the OISC under Registration No: F200800119
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal professional or other privilege information or may otherwise be protected by other legal rules. It must not be disclosed to any person without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. Westkin Associates is a company registered in England and Wales, authorised by the OISC under registration number F200800119.

Houman Mehr

Dear ,
You can scan and send a copy of your work ID so that we can start processing and when your passport is finally issued we can add it as backup to your account.

Thanks,

Karen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

houman.mehr@westkinasociates.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Dear ,

I thank you for finally updating me about developments with the Bank.I think it will be wise if you can ask to Account Officer incharge at the Bank to set up the account first and then wait when you have the passport in 3 weeks you send to them. My only fear is the delays because we have waisted so much time in this which is not supposed to be like that. Dont you have a drivers License?
I have attached a copy of the CErt of legality issued to Madam Makim when these funds were validated.

Respectfully,

Houman Mehr. LLB,QC.
Solicitor $ Advocate
ww w.westkinassociates.com

Our business grows by positive referrals. If you have any colleagues, clients or associates who may be interested in our services, please let them know about us. Thank you.Westkin is Authorised by the OISC under Registration No: F200800119
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal professional or other privilege information or may otherwise be protected by other legal rules. It must not be disclosed to any person without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. Westkin Associates is a company registered in England and Wales, authorised by the OISC under registration number F200800119.

Houman Mehr

Today2.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bauknechtk@shoreline-cu.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 13, 2017 12:40 am

Hello ,
We would like to know the account type you intend to open with us.

Karen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Dear ,

Account types and minimum Opening deposits balance requirements:

1) Saving account: this has a Minimum deposit of $2,210
2) Current account: this has a minimum deposit of $3,620
3) Domiciliary account: this has a minimum deposit of $5,100
4) Premium (Curr.): this has a minimum deposit of 8,200

Let me know one you prefer.

Karen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Dear ,

The total accrued Payment of the Activation Minimum deposit is $5,100.00 and payable through the Licenced IRS CPA account below in line with the new policy.

Bank name=BMO Harris Bank;
Routing number=071025661;
Account number=481859XXXX;
SWIFT Code=HATRUS44;
Account name= I. LLC
Bank address= BMO Harris Bank NA, 111 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603;
Telephone=1-877-696-7379.

You are to forward us a copy of the transfer slip. Your account details will be communicated to you as well as your online login as soon the fees are confirmed and credited to your new account.
Thanks,

Karen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 18, 2017 12:39 am

We will be waiting for a copy of the confirmation slip after sending.

Karen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 19, 2017 12:05 am

Dear ,

What was the message from your Bank because the account is working fine. However,here is alternative CPA account for payment.

JP MORGAN CHASE BANK.
Address: Edgewood Retail District, 1215 Caroline St NE, Bldg H, Atlanta, GA 30307
Account name: I. P. & L. LLC
Bank Account Number: 10863XXXX
Bank Routing Number: 061092387
SWIFT Code: CHASUS33
Beneficiary Address. ,ATLANTA GA 30303

Thanks,

Karen

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.118.35.108<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Then the scammer sent a message to me that was meant for someone else:

Just a quick email to follow up our meeting earlier this year. At the meeting you were considering starting to take an income from your Locked-In RSP…if you wish to do so we have to convert your Locked-In RSP to a Locked-In RIF before the end of May, then you can start to take withdrawals in June. All we need to do is meet to sign the application form to convert your account, if you wish to proceed please suggest a convenient day/time you can meet?

Government rules mandate the spouse sign off, so I would need to get a signature from Sharon as well (as these funds originally came from a pension this rule applies).

Can you let me know your thoughts?

Thanks,
Karen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

breeksboatltd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Hi ,
May I know were you and the lawyer have reached?
Thanks
Mr. Breeks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

houman.mehr@westkinasociates.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 am

Dear ,

I have been an active lawyer for over 15yrs now and I respect my clients. You do not delay someones life in destinyin this manner because this is a monetary transaction that is beneficial to you as well.Can you recall how many times you have made promises and each you break your word? This is not by force and if you know it is not convineint for you to act on this matter why not say so. You emailed me last 10 days ago and you promised to finalize this account opening with the bank the previous week and since then I have not heard a word from you. Is this your Idea of doing business? Listen ,If you are not ready to to omplete this deal say so. Then I will inform the Makim Family to seek alternative means to recall their money and not you keeping me in the dark.

Thanks,

Houman Mehr. LLB,QC.
Solicitor $ Advocate

Houman Mehr
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.