Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:17 pm

CONTACT WESTERN UNION AGENT FOR YOUR MTCN:
james.7_3@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.161.2]

CONGRATULATION TO YOU,

I have contacted you because I've sent you the first payment of $5000 today from your winning funds total amount of ($4.7Million USD)Therefore you need to contact western union agent for him to give you the transfer payment information and MTCN,

Agent: Mr. Christian Kelly

Email: agentwesternunion@superposta.com

Please try to contact him today for him to forward the payment information to you, Remember to Indicate the registration code of EB-2520 to him when emailing him, Also he will be sending you $5,000.00 daily as per my discussion with him. Also you should send to him your information such as below,

1. Full Name:
2. Phone and Fax Number:
3. Country:
4. Address:
5. Age:
6. Identification Card:
Do get in touch with me once you have Received the transfer.
Yours Sincerely
Dr.James William
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:18 pm

HELLO SIR/MADAM
general343@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.90.151]
Reply-To: <general.jefferyomo@gmail.com>

Good Day Sir/madam,

This is (General jeffery omo ) custom officer of kotoka international airport Accra Ghana am here to inform you that am in a seminar meeting be with ( President Barrack Obama and President Prof,John Evans Atta Mills) and the united nations President on the 7th of February 2012
and with the consignment delegate officers when there appointed a ne diplomatic system because of what is happen here in Africa that foreign beneficiary they are not receiving there consignment boxes in Africa.

but right now the government have change the system of the delivering to all foreign beneficiary,that is why i was assign to arrange for a new diplomat that will come over to you in your country to deliver your 2 consignments boxes to you in your doorstep.And to inform you that according to president Barrack Obama and President Proff,John Avans Atta Mills when we are in the seminar meeting and he said to we the custom officers that all the diplomatic members should have there own diplomatic code numbers which was as assign by the government of the united nations so that the diplomat that is coming for delivering and his name is diplomat (ALEXI.

and his diplomatic code number is ...[GH.A.33011.UN] And we the custom officers cross check your fund and we find out that there are some document that you have to obtain before your consignment boxes will depart from Africa to your country for your delivering and this are the name of the document that you are going to obtain from the high court of justice accra ghana ....[1,PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE ORDER CERFITICATE AND 2, UNITED NATIONS FUND RELEASE ORDER .

CERFITICATE ] And i dont want you to listen to anybody and dont pay any money out to anybody too because there are alots of fake Nigerians diplomat that is using our country names Ghana in frauding you people and right now we have arrested some of them,so i want you to follow up my instructions so that the diplomat can come over to you in your country and you know that there is new president now so i want you to be fast .

so that we can go over to the high court of justice Accra Ghana to obtain those Documents so by monday night diplomat (Alexi) can depart from Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana to your country for your delivering.And to inform you again kindly send to me your full delivering details that will enable the diplomat to come and delivered to you i need your house address and your place of work and your international passport and id card and your cell phone number.And please this is my cell phone number..(+233.2415.84459 ) and my name is General (jeffery omo) ,And this is the newly assigned diplomatic roaming number...(+23324.8063.973 ) and his name is diplomat (Alexi

And after that am going to send you all the documents that back up your 2 consignments boxes to you immediately also i want you to send me all your full details and i means your full names and your delivering address okay because am still here in my office attending to alots of foreign beneficairy that there consignment boxes is departing from kotoka international airport today night.

Thanks you and God Bless you and your family.And as follow is my general id card and the Diplomat id card and His Internationa passport that is coming for your delivering.And as follow is the Nigeria scammers that claim to be a Barrister and Diplomat that we arrested and they are about 13 Nigerians in the prison now here in Ghana and this are they pictures and i want you to take a look at it and get back to me so that we can work together in good faith okay.

Best regard.
General jeffery omo.
From Kotoka International Airport.
Accra Ghana.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Congratulations
undp@adm.cgmh.org.tw
Reply-To: davidgerardus@yahoo.ie
X-Originating-IP: [60.250.255.94]

Attention: Email Owner,

You have been selected by the UN for a Humanitarian Development Cash Grant
program to enhance and develop the standard of living geared towards poverty
eradication as targeted by the year 2020.You have been granted the sum of
$1,476,233.52 => One Million Four Hundred and Seventy-six Thousand Two
Hundred and Thirty-three Dollars and Fifty-two Cents, your grant pin#: UNF/
FBF-816-1119 G-900-94.

Contact payment officer for your funds.
Mr. David Gerardus.
1800 Massachusetts Avenue NW,
Suite 400, Washington,
DC 20036
SMS only: +16463978096
Email: davidgerardus@yahoo.ie

SMS your grant pin #UNF/FBF-816-1119 G-900-94 to +16463978096 for activation.
You are to provide her your information below for claims.

1 Full Names:
2 Full Address:
3 Nationality:
4 Age:
5 Gender:
6 Occupation:
7 Cell Phone:
8 Present Country:
9 Alternate Email Address:

Regards,
Juan Carlos
Chairman UNDP Grant Programs.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Re:RE: Confirm Your Funds Deposit Online And Call Me Urgently For Further Credit To Your Local Account./Very Urgent. (COT)
customer.service040@yahoo.com
Reply-To: fidelitybankplc@hushmail.com

FROM THE DESK OF MR.CHRISTOPHER EZEH.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF REMITTANCE.
FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL BANK NIGERIA PLC.
E-mail: fidelitybankplc@hushmail.com
customer.service040@yahoo.com
TELE: +234-81-23301933..

RE: Confirm your funds deposit online and call me urgently for further credit to your local account./Very Urgent.

Dear Beneficiary,

With reference to the transfer of your approved funds as directed to Fidelity International Bank Nigeria Plc by the Federal Government of Nigeria, be informed that a Telephone Online Banking Account has been open in your name in this bank as the funds beneficiary and the sum of US$10.5Million deposited into the account before we will proceed on transferring the fund to your bank account in your country electronically within 48hours, you are to access your account in our bank here to know your account balance and be sure if it is correct before the transfer into your bank account will take place which you have to reconfirm to our bank your accurate banking details for the final crediting.

All you have to do to check your account balance in our bank is you calling our bank International Transfer Access phone number which is: +1323 638-7914 and listen very well to the voice prompt after you have called the number, it will ask you to press 1 to know your balance, then after that, it will ask you to put your 9 Digit Account Number (Account number = 152443322), then after that, it will confirmed your account number for you, then after that, it will ask you to put your 5 digit pin number (Pin = 15244), then after that, you will hear your account balance.

Please make sure you work with the above instructions so that you will get your account balance correctly before further credit to your bank which you can as well transfer electronically by yourself, below is the account information's to use.

Phone Number to call to check your account balance: +1323 638-7914
Your account number to put when requested: 152443322
Your Pin code number to put when requested: 15244

Please call the phone Number as it is given to you above and Listen very carefully after putting in the account number and pin code you will hear your account balance, Note that you can as well make the transfer your self through your telephone there if only you have the Transfer Pin Code that will be needed to make the transfer your self.

Do call me after you are through on that so that we will direct you on how the fund can be moved to your own bank account there in your country. My direct telephone number is +234-81-23301933., please note that we have carried out the instructions as directed by our customers the Nigerian Government by lodging your approved sum in your Online Account to avoid a recall.

I await your urgent call and mail and many thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Congratulations for your successful transfer after much delays in the past.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Christopher Ezeh.
Director Of Remittance, Fidelity Bank Nigeria Plc.

Direct Tele:234-81-23301933.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

COURIER" COURIER"
From: "ALHAJI SULEIMAN MAITAMA JIMETA"<info@consultantcardo1.com>
X-Originating-IP: [58.211.96.254]

CHAIRMAN,NIGERIAN OIL RESERVE TRUST ACCOUNT HANDLERS,OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT,FRN.

Attn:Contractor /Beneficiary

I write to inform you that i have tried to get in touch with you over the telephone without any luck of speaking with you, and i decided to send you this email for your perusals.I know you must be suprise at this development, but i choose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to every man , as i would expect to be treated. After a thorough investigation on your contract payment file by the Presidency,Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I discovered that it would take a long process for your contract funds to be released to you through Telegraphic Transfer Or Certified International Bank Draft due to some irregularities detected on your file. Also be aware that during our investigations,we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your contract payment with the Federal Republic Of Nigeria,which did not even reflect in your file.

Based on this, i made a secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have to be left Nigeria to London via your Country by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully that the content of the crate is “MONEY” but it was not disclosed to the Courier Services as Money, rather I informed them that the crate contain vital “DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS” belonging to my client (that’s you).

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact the Standard Security & Diplomatic Courier Services on Tel: 234-80-55137532, Email: ( didiplomati@live.com) Attn: PAUL OBOWU urgently to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your country for my 10% share.

Congrats and remain blessed.

Best regards.
ALHAJI SULEIMAN MAITAMA JIMETA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 pm

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
officeewebmail@gmail.com

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, ABUJA
Web: http://www.nigeriafirst.org/
DATE: 17th May. 2012

ATTN: Sir,

This is to notify you that your overdue PAYMENT has been approved, which
will be released via KTT WIRE TRANSFER to you by the order of Senate
subcommittee/Presidency on foreign overdue payment. Meanwhile, a woman
(Mrs. Janet Martinez) came to our office few days ago with a letter and
accompany of an American Lawyer, claiming to be your representative. She
urges us to approve your compensation fund on her name. But before we do
that, you should reconfirm back to us as a matter of urgency whether you
sent the woman or not because she stated that you are dead. Below is the
bank information which she provided for the release of the payment.

Name: Mrs. Janet Martinez
Bank Name: The Commerce Bank
Bank Address: 1837, Richmond av. Staten Island, New York
Account Number: 7920507852
Routing No: 026-013-673
Swift Code: NAUS3301

Once again do reconfirm to this honorable office, as a matter of urgency
if this woman is from you, so that the Presidency will not be held
responsible for Approving your fund into a wrong account Name, as we have
been chosen by the World Organization Committee to settle all the local
and foreign debt in the whole world through our Approved paying Bank.

However, we shall proceed to approve and direct the said Mrs. Janet
Martinez to the Paying bank if we do not hear from you within the next
three Working days from today.

Congratulations.
Prof. Pius Anyim, Secretary To Mr.
President Dr.Goodluck Jonathan
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Web: http://www.nigeriafirst.org/
Web:
http://indepthafrica.com/nigeria/featur ... -pictures/
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:28 pm

hello sir/ma
general6756_2@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.90.39]
Reply-To: <general.jefferyomo@gmail.com>

Good Day Sir/madam,

This is (General jeffery omo ) custom officer of kotoka international airport Accra Ghana am here to inform you that am in a seminar meeting be with ( President Barrack Obama and President Prof,John Evans Atta Mills) and the united nations President on the 7th of February 2012
and with the consignment delegate officers when there appointed a ne diplomatic system because of what is happen here in Africa that foreign beneficiary they are not receiving there consignment boxes in Africa.

but right now the government have change the system of the delivering to all foreign beneficiary,that is why i was assign to arrange for a new diplomat that will come over to you in your country to deliver your 2 consignments boxes to you in your doorstep.And to inform you that according to president Barrack Obama and President Proff,John Avans Atta Mills when we are in the seminar meeting and he said to we the custom officers that all the diplomatic members should have there own diplomatic code numbers which was as assign by the government of the united nations so that the diplomat that is coming for delivering and his name is diplomat (ALEXI.

and his diplomatic code number is ...[GH.A.33011.UN] And we the custom officers cross check your fund and we find out that there are some document that you have to obtain before your consignment boxes will depart from Africa to your country for your delivering and this are the name of the document that you are going to obtain from the high court of justice accra ghana ....[1,PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE ORDER CERFITICATE AND 2, UNITED NATIONS FUND RELEASE ORDER .

CERFITICATE ] And i dont want you to listen to anybody and dont pay any money out to anybody too because there are alots of fake Nigerians diplomat that is using our country names Ghana in frauding you people and right now we have arrested some of them,so i want you to follow up my instructions so that the diplomat can come over to you in your country and you know that there is new president now so i want you to be fast .

so that we can go over to the high court of justice Accra Ghana to obtain those Documents so by monday night diplomat (Alexi) can depart from Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana to your country for your delivering.And to inform you again kindly send to me your full delivering details that will enable the diplomat to come and delivered to you i need your house address and your place of work and your international passport and id card and your cell phone number.And please this is my cell phone number..(+233.2415.84459 ) and my name is General (jeffery omo) ,And this is the newly assigned diplomatic roaming number...(+23324.8063.973 ) and his name is diplomat (Alexi

And after that am going to send you all the documents that back up your 2 consignments boxes to you immediately also i want you to send me all your full details and i means your full names and your delivering address okay because am still here in my office attending to alots of foreign beneficairy that there consignment boxes is departing from kotoka international airport today night.

Thanks you and God Bless you and your family.And as follow is my general id card and the Diplomat id card and His Internationa passport that is coming for your delivering.And as follow is the Nigeria scammers that claim to be a Barrister and Diplomat that we arrested and they are about 13 Nigerians in the prison now here in Ghana and this are they pictures and i want you to take a look at it and get back to me so that we can work together in good faith okay.

Best regard.
General jeffery omo.
From Kotoka International Airport.
Accra Ghana.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:29 pm

US$12.5Million Payment From Guaranty Trust Bank.
drpaulego2@gtbintlinc.co.cc
Received: from BAY153-W13 ([65.54.190.125])

Dr. Paul Ego,
Director, Foreign Payment
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
Tel: +234-708-0775207

US$12.5Million Payment From Guaranty Trust Bank.

Attention Fund Beneficiary,
XXXXXX

I am delighted to bring to your notice that your payment approval file has been submitted to my office this morning and the president Federal Republic Of Nigeria Good-luck Jonathan has mandated the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) to pay all the foreign outstanding debts on or before Friday this week before the incoming presidential General election coming soon.

Based on the above mentioned information, my office has been instructed to pay you the total approved contract/inheritance payment sum of US$12.5Million (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) without any atom of delay and your US$12.5Million has been processed into our Central Transfer Swift Board ready for final remittance into your nominated bank account.

The Government Approved Modalities of payment is Bank to Bank Swift Wire Transfer which will confirm into your bank account within 72 Hours of Fund Transfer and the Wire Transfer Confirmation Slip will be fax to you immediately after the transfer, ATM Card Payment, Satisfied Bank Draft, Online Bank Payment and Cash Payment Delivery. You can choose any method of payment of your choice.

My office has been warned not to delay your overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of US$12.5Million more than 48 Hours from today, in other for you to receive your Payment before the incoming government, therefore you are advised to respond to this message as quickly as possible and forward to us the below requirement as soon as you read this message now so as to enable me meet up with the limited time given to us to finalize your payment.

1. Your Contact Address
2. Your Contact Telephone And Fax Numbers
3. Your Receiving Bank Details For Direct Wire Transfer

As soon as we receive the above mentioned information from you, we will program your Payment and effect the wire transfer of your fund into your account and send you the Swift Wire Transfer Slip (SWTS) immediately the transfer is effected so as to enable you move down to your bank for confirmation and Withdrawal.

Note: My office will not be held responsible if you fail to receive your payment at this time as a result of your delay in responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me on : +234-708-0775207 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us facilitate your payment. Now that your payment has been finally Approved, processed ready for final transfer into your account, you are hereby advised to desist from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of payment to unknown account.

This message is coming to you from the Guaranty Trust Bank Management and you are expected to comply fully with the payment directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Thanks For your anticipated co-operation and understanding. We will serve you better.

Dr. Paul Ego,
Director Budget and Appropriation on Foreign Payment
Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria PLC
Tel: +234-708-0775207
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 2:52 pm

REF No: UK/9876125
ioskdo@Shaw.ca
Reply-to: mr.andrewmorgan@qatar.io

Dear Selected Winner

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of £800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand (British Pounds) in the first category of the year 2012 UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 250,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of the two winners in the category \"D\" with the following winning information:

REF No: UK/9876125
BATCH No: 2012MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644

Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:

Agents Name:Mr.Andrew Morgan
Email:mr.andrewmorgan@qatar.io
Telephone:+44 702 4089 405

Fill the below:

1. Full Names:
2. Address:
3. Marital Status:
4. Occupation:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Nationality:
8. Country of Residence:
9. Telephone Number:

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,
Mrs.Hans Lars
Online Co-ordinator
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Congratulations Your Email Won (£1,500,000 GBP)
bnlofficer@yahoo.com
Received: from 41.138.191.185

--We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners of the BRITISH
NATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO PROGRAMME,held on the 16th of May,2012.Your e-mail
address was attached to these lucky winning numbers below: 09 14 26 28 30 45
38. Which subsequently won you the lottery bonus draw.You have there fore been
approved to claim a total sum of £1,500,000 (GBP) .To file for your claim,
please contact our fiduciary agent Mr. Richard Cook With the feed Verification/
Fund Release Form Below

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Mr. Richard Cook
E-mail: richardcook1001@yahoo.co.uk

Congratulations once again from all our staff for being a part of our
Promotions program.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.