Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:30 pm

urgent
idnsatml@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.155.7.12]

MR JUMIALA GAMBO
Federal Minister of State for Finance.
Federal Capital Territory.
Abuja Nigeria.
234 807 - 4082999

Attn: beneficiary,

I was going through your fund release file this morning after my hundred days in the office as the hunourable minister of state for finance,I have gone through your file and I could not put the records together due to so many irregularities that made this funds not to be released, according to my observations, a lot of officers both government sacked and unsacked officers have previously dabbled into this payment for one reason or the other, for this reasons in order to release the funds to you,
READ CAREFULLY.
Firstly, I could not see your company letter for applying for this contract.
Secondly, the Government approval letter to this contract.
Thirdly,I saw FOUR BANK DETAILS awaiting this same contract payment with different BENEFICIARIES and COMPANY NAMES.
Sir , to be frank to you things are very very bad here as far as documentation of this contract payment is concern, so I will like you to send to me the above mentioned documents as to facilitate and ensure that proper documentation is done to this contract payment and this is what have been stopping you from receiving this fund.No matter any amount of money you spend on this project you can not get these funds not until the above irregularities are corrected, note that the Federal Government of Nigeria has only mandated my office being the Federal Ministry of Finance to verify, approve and outline the suitable method for the immediate release of the funds to you.
Nobody in Nigeria is ready to tell you this but I must let you know the truth as I am here to clear up all these mess which the former could not, write me immediately and tell me in sincere truth how this payment came about or that you were a sub contractor as nothing will save you in this case but the truth, remember that the funds exist in your name and foreign exchange allocation has since been raised in your favour but without proper documentation,I promise you that with your sincerity and your co-operation, I will advise you properly on what you really have to do and this funds will be released to you as soon as possible.

Awaiting for your urgent reply.

Regards.
Mr JUMIALA GAMBO.
Federal Minister of State for Finance.
Federal Capital Territory.
Abuja Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

You can now pick up your first payment of $5,000 call +229 68168841
bilguissou2002@yahoo.fr
Reply-To: westernunion_paymentc75@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.216.50.23]

Attn:Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that the America Embassy office was instructed to transfer your fund $985,000.00 U.S Dollars compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS. by America security leading team and America representative officers so between today the 17th of May till 28th Of October 2012 you will be receiving the sum of $5000dollars per day. However be informed that we have already sent the $5,000 dollars this morning to avoid cancellation of your payment, remain the total sum of $980,000.00.

You have only six hours to call this office upon the receipt of this email the maximum amount you will be receiving per a day starting from today's $5,000 and the Money Transfer Control Number of today is below.

NOTE; The sent $5,000 is on hold because of the instruction from IMF office, they asked us to place it on hold by requesting the (Clean Bill Record Certificate) in order to fulfill all the necessary obligation to avoid any hitches while sending you the payment through Western Union money transfer, the necessary obligation i mean here is to obtain the (Clean Bill Record Certificate)

Below is the information of today track it in our website https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global to see is available to pick up by the receiver, but if we didn’t here from you soon we'll pickup it up from line for security reason to avoid hackers stealing the money online.

Money Transfer Control Number(M.T.C.N):: 1536432755
SENDERS FIRST NAME:::: JAMES
SENDERS LAST NAME:::::EYORA
SENDERS COUNTRY...BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION:::::: RECOVER
ANSWER::::::::::::: FUND
AMOUNT:::::::::::::: $5,000.00

We need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you.

(Full Receivers name)........................
(Your Country).................................
( Address)........................................
(Phone Number)...............................
(Your Age).......................................
(OCCUPATION )....................
(A Copy Of Your ID CARD)..............

Furthermore you are advised to call us as the instruction was passed that within 6hours without hearing from you, Count your payment canceled. Number to call is below listed manager director office of release order:

+(299)68168841
( westernunion_paymentc75@yahoo.com )
Thanks Rev. Dr. Raymond Paul,
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Is me Richard G. IN GOD WE TRUST
unit42@blue.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-To: <robertmuellerfbi@e-mail.ua>

GOVERNMENT OF BRITISH, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL APPROVAL PAYMENT VALUED $8.3M.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The British Prime Minister in conjunction with GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATES, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION, EUROPEAN UNION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/0112/12 in your favor for your inheritance and lottery award winning prize with the UNITED NATIONS to your nominated bank account.

Now, your new Payment code is, United Nations Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No:339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate union Bank Telex Confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment numbers approved herein, You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nations immediately within the next 72hrs.

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with Mr.Cecil Begoode, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DEPARTMENT First City Monument BANk LONDON & SPAIN, with the help and monitory team from the INTERNATIONAL MONETORY FUND (IMF) NEW YORK and UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND which is our official remitting reseerve bank, has look up to make sure you receive your fund into your bank account. You are to contact: Mr.Cecil Begoode on his contact information, Email: cecilbegoode2012@e-mail.ua (CALL ME NOW +447035912801) for immediate release of your inheritance and lottery award winning claim. Be informed that you are not allowed to orrespond with any person or offices anymore, you are required to send bellow information to Mr.Cecil Begoode to facilitate your approved fund in less than 48hrs.

Information request for your transfer.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:.......
2) FULL ADDRESS OF YOUR CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:.....
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:.........
4) COMPANY NAME, POSITION AND ADDRESS:......
5) BANK INFORMATIONS:
a) BANK NAME:........
b) BANK ADRESS:......
c) ACCOUNT NUMBER:...
d) SWIFT CODE:.......
e) ROUTING NUMBER:...
F) IBAN NUMBER:......
6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:.......
7) A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:.....

Note: Your personal contact/communication code with First City Monument Bank is (FCMB 702), you are advice to send your full banking Information to the FCMB London UK & Spain, The International Remittance Director headed by Mr.Cecil Begoode and make sure you speak with him, with your new payment code for release of your fund and send him all your banking information now.

CONTACT CODE (FCMB 702)
contact Person: Mr.Cecil Begoode.
Position: Director International Remittance Department
Email Address: cecilbegoode2012@e-mail.ua
CALL ME NOW AT : +447035912801
CHAIRMAN COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATIONS AND EUROPEAN UNION.
SIR RICHARD GILBERT.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Beloved
parkerwers@yahoo.com.ph
Reply-To: motherjoyy12-wilford@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [41.138.165.200]

Beloved

AM MRS JOY A WIDOW TO LATE FRANKLIN WILFORD FROM NETHERLAND PRESENTLY IN LONDON RECEIVING TREATMENTS AM WILLING TO GIVE THE

TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS TO THE LESS PRIVILEGE TO DONATE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH
motherjoyy12-wilford@yahoo.co.uk

JOY
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT CIRCULAR TO ALL FOREIGN DEBTORS...
barristerhudsonmaychambers2010@ymail.com
Received: from [197.255.170.253]

Dear sir,

We write to inform you that information has gotten to us regarding your pending funds with the Nigerian Government.

Based on this development, we have decided to direct you right on who to contact before Nigerians mis-lead you.

I am the Secretary here in the Nigerian Senate house, attached is the Circular from the Nigerian Government advising you on what you MUST do immediately to receive your funds.

Contact the Debt Management Office as soon as possible on attention of the officer in charge: Rev. Ugo Williams, call 2348057705008 or email: wk775@yahoo.com.

Meanwhile, Nigerian Government will not be held responsible if you fail to follow the instruction as directed.

Thanks for your understanding,

Yours faithfully,

BARRISTER (MRS.) GLORIA DAVID JONES
SECRETARY TO THE HOUSE

GOVERNMENT CIRCULAR.jpg
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 10:02 pm

YOUR PAYMENT
info-antifraudunit@solution4u.com
Sender: th.rich595@gmail.com

Good day to you and your family .

To, you it may concern, please if you don’t take any message from Nigeria very serious before now in regards to your overdue payment, I am advising you to take this very information very serious otherwise other People will take advantage they have with some bad element in the CBN, by taking over your contract/inheritance payment that you have been suffering for years to receive.

based on the security report before my office as Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit attached with the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board of the CBN, Since last week and today some people have cleared all your debt owed to the Federal Government Of Nigeria In respect to your fund contract/inheritance payment still pending, your nominated bank account has been changed from your old account to another account In one of the middle east country, and what it means is that you no longer stand as the beneficiary to your Payment you have been struggling to receive for some year now based on my finding.

Meanwhile, they have made a lot of changes in your fund documents, as it further backed-up there claim with a high court affidavit from the documents I saw today and during my finding, also you have already cleared the entire financial obligation required from you by the Nigerian Government, as they have paid for all the fees that you could not Paid that have been preventing you from been paid, as I know that some bad officers here In Nigeria with their foreign counterpart planned this against you just to frustrate you and made you to believe that you can never get paid again so that you will abandon your payment for them.

Furthermore, the Foreign debt Management and payment office had already been Instructed to transfer your fund to the New Account, once they get the final approval from the Foreign Exchange Allocation Board from where I get all this information, which they might get any time from now and once they get the approval your payment will be transfers to the middle East.

Now, based on this information I give you today you can still stop them from taking over your payment if you are smart enough to do so even after they have paid the charges that has been preventing you to get your payment since and if you succeed In stopping them now It means they have cleared your debt for you and in other to stop them from taking over your payment, I advise you to urgently contact the Chairman Foreign Debt Management office In the person of, MR. ALEX ONU, as Soon as possible, and tell him what is going on with your payment and remind him that you have reported the matter to Interpol, and with that the funds will be stopped from going to the middle East and it will be send to your own bank account due contact him now on the following: Tel: + 234-803-518-3119,Email:( officeonly@presidency.com ) ASP, as he will only advise you on the best way to get your payment now.

N.B: I assure you that the entire bad element that is involved in this even act against you must not go on punished and we are not bound to disclose our Identity as this is Security matters, Do Not Be Misled, Act as Directed.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Elizabeth Nwokorobia
Investigation officer Anti-fraud unit.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Sorry for my out of communication !!!!!‏
chrisadamu_cbn@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.211.207.19]

Dear Sir,

How are you doing my friend? Sorry for my out of communication.

I have been able to move the funds out from the Security Company. it is now with a diplomat and ready to be delivered at your door step via a diplomatic means as all arrangement has been concluded with the diplomat. Be informed that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the consignment as money, so on NO account should you disclose the content to him.

As a matter of urgency, kindly confirm your delivery address so I can finalize arrangement with the diplomat and update you with the day of departure and arrival of the consignment at your doorstep.

Endeavour to comply with the diplomat for a hitch free delivery of the consignment to you.

I look forward reading your mail after a long.

Sincerely,

CHRIS ADAMU
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Looking forward to your prompt and rapid response in this regard while we look forward to serving you better.
Return-Path: <stanley_kosongo@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [212.82.109.128]

Attn:
Dear BENEFICIARY,

It is my pleasure to inform you that we receive wire instructions and approval notice today from the World Bank Regional office in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) based on your overdue fund lying unclaimed.

It is very imperative to inform you that we are using this medium to let you know that due to insufficient fund being encountered by your former paying bank, they will not be able to continue further release of your fund hence we are taking it up from them in this fiscal quarter of the year.

In view of this, you will be receiving your payment through this bank - Halifax Plc, London so go ahead and reconfirm below stated information to enable us wire your complete fund to your bank account within 72hours via bank to bank swift wire transfer.

This is in line with our sincere committement to ensure that we serve our customers whom their payments have been channelled to this bank because of their past experiences and delays in receiving there fund at various stipulated time frame in recent past.
I am obliged to inform you that the Remittance Department of this financial institution have been approved to handle further transfer of your total inheritance sum till date. You are therefore advice urgently to reconfirm below stated information to avoid misdirection of fund.

BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
A/C NAME
A/C NO
BANK SWIFT CODE
AMOUNT
YOUR PRIVATE TELL AND FAX NUMBER.
COPY OF ID.

Upon receipt of above information from you we shall not hesitate to have our fund remitted into your banking instructions for your subsequent confirmation.

Looking forward to your prompt and rapid response in this regard while we look forward to serving you better.

Sincerely Yours,
Duncan Ferguson
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Mrs Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.
alhadjakawaq@live.fr
Reply-To: yacubaaisha00@ovi.com
Received: from [81.94.201.152]

Mrs Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.

I do recognized the surprise this letter will bring to you, most especially as it comes from a stranger. I am Mrs. Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.we are from Libya. I am married to Eng. Yoruba Kawaq who was working in oil Regionally in Ivory Coast and also in Libya for years before he died in the year 2011. We were married for fourteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for some hours which the result of the test confirm that it was poison that killed him in Libya because he went for a three weeks work in an oil company there.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the some of (SIX hounded thousand 600.000 USD)In one of the bank here in Ivory Coast .

Having known my condition I decided to weal this fund to one man that cream to be a man of GOD here in Ivory Coast. I was in the process to weal the money in his name the man now meet the doctor that was inch aged of my treatment and give him some drogues to inject me so the doctor an anise the drogues he fine out that it was poison light now I was relocated immodesty out of the hospital branch.

So now I decided to weal this money to you I will like you to be honest and séance with this that is coming to your care your religion is not matter to me all that is matters for me is for you to be séance with this.
Now this is how you will used this fund when it come to your care.

1. You will used 200.000 Hounded thousand DOLLAS for the offer age home in your country.

2. You will used 150.000 Hounded and fifty thousand DOLLAS to support your religion background for GOD work.

3. Than the rest will be for your reword for your séance service.

So if you go through the mail and you know that you will be capable to in be séance to do this you replied me with all your full information’s and your picture so that I will now weal this fund to your name and now direct you on how to get it from the bank. Now why I decide to do this is because the doctor let me to know that my condition is very critical now he said that I may last highest two months that is why I decided to give this fund out urgent

Yours

Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Good day my dear.
tsy.jyak10@msn.com
Reply-To: tessy42mabou@gmail.com

Good day my dear.

I am writing this mail to you with pains,tears and sorrow from my heart , i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter.

My name is Tessy Justin Yak, 23 years old girl from Sudan.

I want to have a Good relationship with you, I need to tell you more things, but first I need your help to Stand for me as a trustee.

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.

My father Dr.Justin Yak,with my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

A year after the burial of my Father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my Father's properties, to a Chinese Expatriate.

On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late Father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso with my name, as my iheritance Fund.

I traveled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

The Branch Manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that i should present a Trustee who will stand for me and for Good investments before,i clear the Fund or make a transfer of money into an account, according to an Agreement with my Father and the Bank.

And the Bank gave me a copy of the Agreement letter.

The Bank advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when i get Married, it demand by their Authority.....

I have chosen to contact you to be my trustee to the Bank and receive the Fund, and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister and help me.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my Step Mother has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso .

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country .

However, you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self.

I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked Step mother who has threatened to kill me and take what belongs to me.

Sincerely yours
Tessy Justin Yak
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.