Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 pm

VERY URGENT. REMITTANCE ADVICE FROM BANK.
tundelemo@cenbank.org
Reply-To: <tundelmo@hotmail.com>

Dear Sir,

We wish to reiterate here that this commission is the only competent medium for your payment as our attention has been drawn to counter claims flying there and here. We advise you to jettison those claims in your own interest. We also advise you to cooperate with this office to ensure speedy delivery of service as we are working under a very strict time frame. Therefore, delay in carrying out directives will not be entertained, as this is capable of impeding our speed of operations.

My office monitors and controls the monetary affairs of all commercial banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international
levels in line to foreign debt settlement.

We wish to re-emphasize again that beneficiaries who are cleared for payment by this commission will be paid via Key Tested Telex (KTT) within 72 hours through any of our escrow accounts as shall be directed by this commission. I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. Your name was among the people expecting the funds to be transferred into their account, on this note; I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid long approved payment presently with the Federal Government of Nigeria. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits.

I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received 2 days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments/Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports/expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit your contract sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.

MY CONDITIONS:

1. The sum of USD$10.5 Million only will be transferred into your nominated account by Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days. Upon confirmation of the transfer of the funds in your account, 60% out of the total sum will be for you as the beneficiary,
10% for any statutory expenses that may incurred during the transaction while 30% will be for my kind assistance.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email/telephone, for security purposes.

3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative. If you AGREE with this conditions, l will intimate you on what to do immediately to authenticate the transfer of these payment without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate. http://cenbank.org/AboutCBN/TheBoard.as ... odata=lemo

Once we have provided the bank with their demands, they would now be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to your designated bank account. Please note that your application of claim will be complimented by all legal documents we shall have to seek from our High Court. You are not to worry about this, as I will easily secure that with the benefit of my professional competence and influence. As we proceed, the processes and demands of this transaction will become clearer to you. All we need do now is to commence operation effectively.

Finally, I want to remind you again of the need and importance of utmost confidentiality and your full adherence to my instruction for our success. With all due respect, I expect the highest level of your compliance to my instructions, even when they seem foolish in your
view to avoid any hitch from your end. Let me also remind you that you must be ready to give this transaction time and attention it demands. Once these understanding are perfectly implemented, then we are bound to meet in your country to celebrate our successful transaction in a matter of days.

Above all, I personally count on the will and blessing of the almighty God to facilitate our plan and understanding, to produce not just success, but also peaceful sharing of the funds at the end of the day and a healthy family business relationship thereafter. Communicate
your next line of action to me and also provide me with your current address and a workable telephone lines for easy and effective communication as time is of the essence.

Anticipating your urgent response.

Best Regards,

MR. TUNDE LEMO.
Deputy Governor,Operations Directorate. CBN.
http://cenbank.org/AboutCBN/TheBoard.as ... odata=lemo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 20, 2012 1:16 am

Re: Please Treat.
simoyi1@yahoo.com
X-Originating-IP: [206.252.132.69]

ear friend,

I am Simon Yi Finance Director in the Prestige Banking section of Hang Seng bank in Hong Kong.Permit me to ask for your utmost confidentiality in these matter I write to you about. I have been a top executive of this bank for several years during which time I have handled a lot of private banking activities for various people on behalf of the bank.

I write to you regarding the estate of Fattal Haider Hanon a Libyan business man; an investment placed under our bank’s management 5 years ago.With accrued interest, his investment is now worth Eight million two hundred and fifty thousand British Pounds (GBP 8,250,000). When Mr Hanon failed to show up or send any instructions regarding the fund, several notices were sent out and subsequent investigation by the bank revealed that he and his family had been killed during the uprising in Libya. Their home in Sirte had been destroyed by a bomb explosion. As personal manager of his portfolio, I am aware that he has such deposit with the bank with no nominated next of kin.

I propose that since I only have exclusive access to his file, I will add your name to his file as his next of kin and you will be made the beneficiary of the fund. Upon verification, which will be the details I will make available to my bank, my bank will make payments to you. For your assistance, your share will be 40%, and I shall fly over to your country for my share. In the banking circle this happens every time,or the money will revert back to the state. This is 100% risk free as all documentations will make it legal and satisfy international banking laws.

This is a lifetime opportunity for us. I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences,but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained.This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. For security reasons, contact me via email as I do intend to keep this transaction as discreet as possible and would advice you do same.

Regards,
Simon Yi
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 20, 2012 2:20 pm

URGENTYLY THIS IS ONLY WAY OUT FOR YOUR PAYMENT.
helenubuka@mailbox.hu
X-Originating-IP: [195.248.160.250]

Dear.Friend,

I do not know how you will take this letter but i am doing this based on my Christian faith and what tomorrow will be.I am (Mrs) Helen Ubuka,the office assistant to the Central Bank Governor.I am not telling you this to impress you or to gain favor from you,rather i am doing this to save you from further damage and pains.I have done this to two people already,though they betrayed me at the end.

Your account that was Block from my wick Governor because they are using some of your fund to give out loan and do their own Business every month they do get profit from your funds. i look at this it pains me that is reason why i decided to contact you secret if you like co-operate with me or you forget it i am not begging you for if you can following my instruction, i have open the an Atm Card account and loaded your funds into the ATM MASTER CARD should be part of your fund $5,Million Dollars which you will use Atm Card to start withdrawing your money in any atm card machine over their in you country wit your secret pin.

Before I proceed,you must promise me first that nobody will know of this and after you are satisfied with my job,you can help me in whatever way the spirit of God directs you. This is very secret ,i overheard Professor Charles Soludo and Dr. Lamido sanusi saying that they will make you spend and pay much fees till you are tired and abandoned your contract /Inheritance funds for them to later divert to an already joint account using part of it doing there own business. Please do not pay anything to them again regarding the release of your fund because the President of Nigeria and the members of his Federal Executive Council have endorsed all your fund clearance documents and your account is already activated which you can access at any time with the Atm Card.It is just that some of our bank executives are very greedy and they have created avenues to steal your money even when they know that the situation is very critical. I Myself can assist you only if you can agree with my proposal.

The proposal is that you should not allow anybody know of this as that will land us into serious trouble and may even take my lives.If you venture to pay that money they are demanding from you at the moment,you will continue to pay until you are tired and they will convert the money to their own private joint account in Peru or possibly keep it in a suspense account that will be yielding interest for them as they used it for their business.

Now we have perfectly Downloaded the Five Million Dollars into ATM CARD this very month 2012 i did it yesterday that contains your part funds of Five Million Dollar only the information with the access code secret Pin and how you can log on atm card machine and Start withdrawing your money from your CBN account to your bank account through your the Atm CARD Which I will ship to you through Courier Air Cargo to your home. Note the withdrawal per day is $10,000 dollars or $20,000 dollars per day. your balance money will still remains into your am card account. you can access your funds all over the world in any bank with your card. only you will have your secret pin code number.

We are ready to send it to you immediately.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE our job is on the line.I am only 34 years married with two kids ( A Boy and A Girl) and I don't want to ruin my future or die at this early age. I do not make calls on transactions like this due to the sensitive nature of this transaction and my position with the CBN Everything should by email for now and secret.

If this arrangement is OK by you please reply now and I will send the ATM CARD to you through air cargo Courier and all these nonsense will stop and you will happily transfer your fund to your account by yourself which i shall give you more direction booklet how you login with the code through your atm card and stat transferring your money with your atm card is very easy. if you want me to come and do it by myself fine over their in your country home, not here if i do it here cbn governor will know. i wouldn't mine to resign from my work and meet with you over in your country do the transfer with you, but is an easy transfer for you to do it by yourself with the atm card is a global networking all over, because the direction booklet and the secret pin code will be coming with the Courier i will package it secretly so that my airport customs agent will not know the contents. i will declare it a GIFT FOR MY FRIEND BEING YOU.

Noted. the diskette our Governor CBN has stop it because they found out that it was used to transfer some money secret out last year, the government of my country have to stop the Diskette payment.

NOTED THIS ATM MASTER CARD NOBODY WILL FIND OUT. IS ONLY YOU AND ME.

If you are ready to work with me do get back with your private address and phone number.
Reply to email helenubuka@mailbox.hu

Regards.

(Mrs) Helen Ubuka
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm

URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED
katereese@rediffmail.com
Reply-To: <katereese@blumail.org>
Received: from User ([222.122.142.81])

By way of introduction, I am Mrs Kate Reese, I am 45 years old,a native of Deira in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I got your information while browsing the internet in search of a reliable person who will assist me.

My late father was killed by his business associate in 2001,and during the period I married we had a son which both of them were also killed in cold blood a year later, I?m now afraid of showing myself out to them (Business associates including members of my family) as all are trying to deny and kill me too, This is because after the death of my father, I inherited all his business and wealth. I was a Gold dealer in Deira "GOLD SOUK" meaning gold market in Arabic language.

Presently, I am suffering from long time cancer of the brain. From all indications,my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

Infact, my personal physician told me that I may not live for more than six months and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the well being of less privileged people and handicapped in the society of Asian, which is in my place, America,Europe and African Countries.

This mission, which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently relocate from my family house to England where I live presently due to the presure my family members are giving me as they want to share the fund within themselves which i don't want. I selected you for this Purpose and prayed over it. At first, i did not know how to put up this request for assistance because I have been receiving emails from Africa soliciting my help in accommodating huge sums of dollars for them. I receive an average of 5 letters everyday. I suspect them to be scam from Africa.

I feel I can trust you and I am willing to donate the sum of $11,300,000.00 Million US Dollars to you for the development of the well being of handicapped in the society and also as aids for the less privileged around your country, and I have mapped out $1,300,000.00 for your own personal use to help me for this work. Please note that, this fund is currently deposited with a Finance organization.

My Attorney will file an immediate application for the transfer of the money in your name. Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for personal use, than enhancement of the comfort of the handicapped.Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition without God, one's life is vanity
upon vanity.

I await your urgent reply.
Remain blessed!
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 20, 2012 5:11 pm

urgent
charlesigweuba@gmail.com

Sir,
This is the contract sum $10m will be paid to you today.

Send your bank account details immediately.
I expect to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Charles.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 20, 2012 5:35 pm

BARRISTER.MICHEL RUDOLF WITH CONJUCTION THE ECONOMIC AND FINACIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC).
barrister._michel.rudolf@lawyer.com
X-Originating-IP: [74.208.5.67]

I AM BARRISTERMICHEL RUDOLF, A ATTORNEY AND THE PERSONAL ATTORNEY TO MR GOODLUCK JONATHAN THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF BAYESLSA STATE IN NIGERIA WHO HAS NOW BE INSTALLED AS THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF BAYELSA STATE.
>
> IN LINE WITH THE PRESENT ARREST OF THE FORMER BAYELSA STATE GOVERNOR,CHIEF DIEPREYE ALAMAIEYESEIGHA WHO WAS APPREHENDED ON THE
> 15TH OF SEPTRMBER 2005 AT THE HEATHROW AIRPORT IN LONDON BY THE LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE OVER MONEY LAUNDERING AND A WHOOPING SUM OF US$25,000,000 ( TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS)WAS FOUND IN HIS
> LONDON APPARTMENT.
>
> FOR THE AVIODANCE OF DOUBT, THIS CAN BE SEEN IN THIS LINK BELOW http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=36029 IT BELONGS TO A LOCAL NEWSPAPER IN NIGERIA.
>
> MY CLIENT MR GOODLUCK JONATHAN WHO WAS FORMALLY THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR IS NOW THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE SINCE THE BAYELSA STATE HOUSE OFASSEMBLY IMPEACHED THE FORMER GOVERNOR, THE PERSON OF CHIEF DIEPREYE ALAMAIEYESEIGHA, AFTER HE JUMPED BAIL AND ESCAPED TO NIGERIA.
>
> I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MY CLIENT THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA IS TO START A GENERAL AUDITNG OF THE STATE ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT WAS SEIZED FROM CHIEF DIEPREYE ALAMAIEYESEIGHA .
>
> MY CLIENT'S WIFE MRS A. GOODLUCK JONATHAN
> OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT WITH A BANK INTO WHICH A TOTAL SUM OF EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS(US$8,000,000) WAS DEPOSITED
> FOR SAFE KEEPING WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF ME AS HIS ATTORNEY.
>
> NOW I SEEK FOR YOUR TRUE ASSISTANCE.
> WE WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO A SAFER PLACE PROBALY A FOREIGN ACCOUNT OF SOMEONE THAT IS NOT ANY OF OUR RELATIVE BEFORE THE PRESENT CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT FINDS OUT ABOUT IT.BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW HOW THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA INTEND TO CARRY OUT ITS AUDITING AND ALSO PRVENT THE MONEY TO BE FROZEN BY THE FEDERAL GOVERMNET AUDITING TEAM KNOWN AS THE ECONOMIC AND FINACIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC).
>
> THIS IS WHERE U NOW COME IN. WE INTEND TO PUT THIS MONEY IN YOUR CCOUNT FOR SAFE KEEPING OVER A PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS.METHOD OF SHARING, THE FUND IS AS FOLLOWS:10% WILL GO TO YOU THE RECEIVER OF THE FUND 90% WILL GO TO ME THE FAMILY ATTORNEY AND ALSO FOR EXPENSES INCURRED IN THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION.
>
>
> WHICH YOU WILL BE CONTACTED PROMPTLY WHENEVER YOUR
> ATTENTION AND ASSISTANCE MAY BE REQUIRED BY ME THE
> ATTORNEY.
>
> PLEASE, NOTE THAT I ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE CONCLUDED WITHIN TIME THE SHORTEST TIME POSSIBLE.AT THIS POINT I MAY LIKE TO EMPHASIZE THE HIGH LEVELOF CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION, AND I HOPE YOU WILL NOT BETRAY THE TRUST AND CONFIDENCE, WHICH I REPOSE IN YOU. HOWEVER, YOU MAY NEED TO GIVE ME SUFFICIENT ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT SIT ON THIS FUND WHEN IT IS FINALLY REMITTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
>
> PLEASE, GIVE THIS MATTER A PROMPT AND QUICK REPLY.
> EMAIL-barrister._michel.rudolf@lawyer.com
> MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT US.
> BEST WISHES.
> ATTORNEY MICHEL RUDOLF Esq.
> MR GOODLUCK JONATHAN
> THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR BAYESLSA STATE.
> IN NIGERIA.WEST AFRICA.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 20, 2012 9:49 pm

NOW CONTACT THE WESTERN UNION AGENT FOR YOUR FUND...
sepp@blueskynet.as
Received: from 41.138.89.39 ([41.138.89.39])

Attention: Beneficiary.

I am Mrs. Patrick uno from Ministry Of Finance Cotonou (Head
office). This is to bring to you notice that after the conference
meeting we had, The Government of this country realized that you
are among those that involved in scam victim we have in our list to
Compensate by the government of this country as instructions from
United Nation(UN).The Governor of this state Cotonou Benin
Republic has instructed this office to forward your file to
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER DEPARTMENT to pay
you the sum of US$1.2000.00 through WESTERN UNION.

His Excellence the GOVERNOR has instructed the WESTERN
payment department DR. patrick uno to send the sum of
US$1.2000.00 through his custody for easy receiver of your funds.
You are to contact them now to ensure that your fund will be
transferring to you once you send them the needed information to
avoid wrong transaction.According to the demands of WESTERN
UNION MONEY TRANSFER you are to receive your fund at the
installment rate of $5,000.00 daily until the US$1.2000.00 is
completely transferred to you accordingly. You are to contact them
now with the bellow information to avoid wrong
transaction.

Reconfirm your address
(1)Your Full name:.......................
(2)Your Phone number:................
(3)Your Contact address:.................
(4)Your Age:.............................

Listen very carefully, tell DR. Patrick uno that you advise to contact
him by Mrs. Tina More. from Ministry Of Finance here in Cotonou
Benin ;Bellow is their Contact Information.

Contact with this information below:

CONTACT PERSON: DR. patrick uno
EMAIL: address :( (westnnion01@hotmail.com)
Phone Number: +229 98 33 02 57

Address: 12 Avenue Island streets, Cotonou, Benin Republic
Please, do not forget to update me as soon as you receive your
first payment.

Best regards.
Mrs. tina more
F.A in Ministry of Finance
Benin Republic.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm

PLEASE CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL TEL +226 75 19 19 50.
hamoddukh20amd8@msn.com
Received: from home-fd65464757 ([41.203.230.104])

FROM THE DESK OF MR. HAMMOND DUKE.
NO #24 Ahaji Kabriu Crescent,
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso,West Africa.
Telephone +226 75 19 19 50.
Email.(hammondhmuduke@gmail.com)

I am Mr. Hammond Duke, an auditor with African Development Bank (ADB). There was an account opened in this bank in 1998 and since 2000 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently, this funds will go down the drains, into the hands of either the board of directors of this bank or the funds may eventually be discovered by the government as a dormant fund in the forth coming audit by the Nations auditors.

They will confiscate or send it into the government's treasury account. The question now is who is the government and where is the treasury? These are human beings like you and I. The owner of this account is Mr Morris Thompson,a foreigner,and a miner at Kruger gold co, a geologist by profession and he died in 2000.No other person knows about this account or any thing oncerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account.

The amount involved is Ten Million, Five Hundred and thirty Thousand United States Dollars.10,530.000.00 I am only contacting you, as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank account here, but can only be approved to any foreign account and foreign beneficiary because the money is in US dollars and the real owner of the account is Mr Morris Thompson,is a foreigner too.

I only got your contact address from my secretary who operates computer; with believe in god that you will never let me down in this business so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately.I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later, if you will be able to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never come again in our life.

With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing and investment. I will also use my position and influence to effect legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance documents from the ministries and foreign exchange department.But, only it will cost us small money as to procure such back up documents from the ministries inconcern. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

please call me as soon as you read this mail on my private.Telephone +226 75 19 19 50.

I look forward to your earliest reply.

Reply via my private email. (hammondhmuduke@gmail.com)

Yours Friendly,
MR. HAMMOND DUKE.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 12:29 am

PAYMENT RESOLUTION NOTICE!
mrs.lindseywatson@hotmail.com
Received: from User ([46.183.216.189])

Dear Client, Report :
Investigation revealed that you have received Lot of Payment Notification with requests to secure
funds Transfer Documents, Pay Diplomatic fees, Transfer Charges etc, yet all effort to receive the
Compensation/Lottery payment lawfully entitled to you, have been to no avail.

With the help of the best Internet investigators, The International Monetary Funds IMF have taken
out time in screening through your Compensation/Lottery payment project as stipulated on our protocol
of operations. Prior to series of reports (Email, Fax, Telephone and Mail Post) from beneficiaries across
Asia, Europe, America just to mention a few, urging us to investigate these irregularities, Special
International Dept Settlement Officers attached to this honorable Institution, The Federal Bureau of
Investigation FBI was deployed to various Compensation payment Centers around the world so as to
carry out proper. Your Impending payment is overdue with all funds release arrangements in place.

The first Batch of payment; Two million five hundred thousand United States dollars, Credited to
Master-card Account No. 5148654789406543 with serial Numbers 2419879 and Reg. No. MCIMJ :
5148/4178 with a daily withdrawal Limit of Ten thousand United States dollars $10,000.00 was
approved to be issued to you as a valid International ATM Master-card acceptable in more than a million
ATM's over 210 countries around the World. This ATM card has being approved to be delivered to your
doorstep via Registered Courier, no Hidden Charges because all freight/delivery fees have been paid.

However, kindly note this; Under normal circumstances, all beneficiaries are mandated to travel over to
Master-card Regional office located at 10 Upper Bank Street Canary Wharf London E14 5NP with valid
identification to sign the release documents in person, but the International Monetary Funds (IMF) have
advised that all beneficiaries should simply secure a Non Appearance Approval (NAA) as to cut-short
traveling expenses. The NAA ascertains the release and subsequent delivery of the Master-card without
having you travel over for the signatory of the released documents and attracts a fee of Four hundred and
eighty British pounds sterling only (GBP 480.00) which is to be paid by the beneficiary in question.

A press conference on Overdue Payment would be broad-casted live on National TV today at 8:am
EST- Eastern Standard Time, this should serve as an Official Notification to you to make contacts with
Master-card International for claims, with the (GBP 480.00) Non Appearance Approval fees.

The sole Approved Master-card Claims Administrator's Contact information's is indicated below. Having
said all this, we advise that you stop further communication with any other individual , office or persons.

For further inquiries do contact your claims Administrator.
Rev. Aymond Doris Email: mrs.lindseywatson2@hotmail.com or
Forward your fullnames,mobile telephone number, address and your claim amount.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 21, 2012 11:28 am

phenry0001@yahoo.com.co
Received: from [65.215.208.234] (port=17649 helo=PFSERV-2003)
by sing.singaporehostingreviews.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <phenry0001@yahoo.com.co>)
id 1SWLcv-0008Kd-Nv; Mon, 21 May 2012 13:57:54 +0800
Reply-To: <pehenry009@rocketmail.com>

Private Email: pehenry009@rocketmail.com
Date: 21/05/2012
REF: Fund Inheritance

Hello,

I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics, but please treat it with absolute secrecy and personal courtesy. I am Peter Henry an Auditor in a commercial Bank, in the process of auditing our bank accounts this quarter, I and one of my colleagues recently discovered that there is a dormant account valued at the sum Ł10,000,000.00 (Ten Million British Pound Sterling) and after due verification of this account we discovered that the account owner is late and that is why the account has been dormant and as such a Ł10,000,000.00 has been lying in the bank unclaimed.

The idea of presenting a foreigner to act as his next of kin came into our mind, as you know the said deceased is a foreigner as well. Hence, that is how and why we have contacted you to present you as his next of kin, so that the Ł10,000,000.00 will be paid to you and we can both disburse the fund according to the percentage we will agree upon.

In view of this, I am seeking for your co-operation and understanding to stand as the next of kin to our deceased customer, to enable us claim the fund from my bank. Hence, if this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage of my trust, then I hope to bestow on you. Please kindly get back to me immediately only through my personal contact email; pehenry009@rocketmail.com

On getting your response, we shall agree on the percentage ratio on which we shall disburse the Ł10,000,000.00 between us, as we intend to invest part of our own share in real estate or any lucrative business in your country, and we would appreciate if you can put us in the right part where we can invest our own share in your country. I will not contact any person or company until I hear from you, so as to enable me decides on what to do next.

Be rest assured that this business is 100% risk free.

We wait for your prompt response.

Best Regards,
Peter Henry.
Private Email: pehenry009@rocketmail.com

NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO MY LATE CLIENT OR NOT; THE FUND WILL STILL BE PAID TO YOU, SINCE I AM PRESENTING YOU AS HIS NEXT OF KIN
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.