Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 pm

from. George Padmore Maxwell.
georgepadmore937@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [197.251.153.239]
Reply-To: <georgepmore1001@yahoo.com.hk>

Hello

Please don't look at this letter as strange before you, but pay attention to it and respond to me and i promise that you will not be disappointed. I am George Padmore Maxwell a Ghanian citizen and i am the first son of my father i am 20 years today and my father was the former mineral resources minister before he joined politics has has the intention of becoming the president of my country,on his way back from the office by 11:00 pm for the election campaigne he went for, he was shoot along with his driver and adviser, they all died.

There are some money my father deposited worth about $8.635 Million and the deposit slip is with me now, i went to his save in the bed room to collect it before my step mother will see it because if she does, she will hold it back and will not let me know anything about it, my reaching you is for you to work with me so that the money will be under your care untill when i will come and meet you in your country, right now before my father's death i am the only son for my mother, please as you are replying include your direct number and your full name and i am willing to give you all the information regarding the money so that you will remove it from there as soon as possible.

George Padmore Maxwell.
+ 233-543-153-610.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Re:await your response
chulit@ksc.au.edu
Reply-To: cheung_k01@yahoo.com.hk
Received: from 65.49.68.190

I have a business proposal that i will like you to handle
with me from my bank worth 19.7m USD, If interested Kindly get back to me
for more details.
Email:cheung_k01@yahoo.com.hk
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Greetings for Partnership
skyetimedata@gmail.com

From The Desk Of Dr. Francis Cole- Tsunami -Investment
Birmingham -UK

Dear Friend ,

I am Dr. Francis Cole Working in department of Fund Release Order
Birmingham,UK.I know the letter might come to you as surprise,but take
it like your own deal.

This is a deal, Late Engr. Siawosh Coach from Indonesia executed
contract through Federal
Ministry of Works & Housing here in Birmingham -UK the contract worth
of (US$17.5M) but on the process of transferring the money to him,he
died with his family in Tsunami disaster
that occurred recently.

Meanwhile, his money has been assigned to be paid through my office
before I will give order
to the final endorsement of his money. Nobody knows what is going on
except I and one of
colleagues. Late Engr.Siawosh Coach's information will be furnished to
you base on your
cooperation You will have to act as the beneficiary of this fund,Since
I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives now, I seek your consent to
present you as the next
of kin of the deceased so as to transfer this money into your account
valued at US$17.5M
dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money
according to the agreed
ratio.

I will send to you the whole relevant information that required in
this transaction
immediately you accept to co-operate with me.

Send to me your: 1. Your privates phone and fax 2. Name of your
company if any and also an
account particulars where the money will be transferred into or you
can go ahead and open a
new fresh account to enable us to start the deal immediately, I have
decided to give you 30%
of this money and 5% for Homeless in Indonesia while 5 % will be for
motherless babies here.

This is 100% risk-free.Meanwhile,I will be going to my retirement very
soon,so need this money to take care of my family in future am waiting
your urgent reply.

God bless you.
Yours truly
Dr.Francis Cole
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 1:34 pm

I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY PLEASE
mr.nikolay_sintsov1726@msn.com
Reply-To: nikolaysintsov1@laposte.net
Received: from compaq-PC ([196.28.247.65])

Good day,
I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).
SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of Forty Million,Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars(US$40.5M), which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?
As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out.

While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed
as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:
http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11 ... 511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__5370 ... heet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the finance company transfer the sum to you.

I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your country as soon as the funds are transfered to you and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. Presently I am in London in Europe,for a hide out.
The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.
contact me at my private email address: nikolaysintsov1@laposte.net
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Nikolay Sintsov.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Hello,
zz.zz18@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.120.111]
Reply-To: <jackson.h.ouargo@voila.fr>

Dear Friend

I am Mr. Jackson H Ouargo Regional Civil Servant of Islamic Development Bank, Please I need your co-operation in receiving USD$60.5 Million that has been in a dormant account with my bank for over 8 to 9 years which belongs to one of our foreign customer who died in motor accident why travelling with his entire family to celebrate Muslim festival in his home town.

I will provide the detailed information's to you as soon as i receive your interest of assistance to my mail box and I promise you that 40% of this fund will be your own part as a foreign partner,In respect to the provision of a foreign account where this fund will be transfer into, and 60% will be my won part, thereafter I will visit you in your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated.

Please reply to this email with sensitive information, such as an nationality name, occupation and ID. The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to me. If you have any questions, please

I can properly verify your identity

Mr. Jackson H Ouargo.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 1:37 pm

classified(REF:FSA/PED/BB-MT101/UK).
skgreen100@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [197.255.168.83]

S.K.Green Esq.
Representing Attorney
British Financial Services
Authority(FSA).
25 The North Colonnade,
Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS.
UK.

Dear Sir,

REF:FSA/PED/BB-MT101/UK.

I have to quickly get in contact with you to inform you that I am aware of what you have been passing through in the course of actualizing this claim. Unfortunately, this wire transfer has been hanging because of the source of its origin and secondly the volume of funds that’s involved.

On my private verification, I found out that this payment was approved and certified to be released to your favor but the UK DEBT MGT.OFFICE have not received a go-ahead from the Office of the Chancellor of Exchequer, UK to recommend the payment file to the Paying institution hence the reason why the wire transfer has not be completed into your account as scheduled.

Suffice, it would be hard/difficult for the Office of the Chancellor of Exchequer,UK to allow this wire transfer to be completed into your account because of what we have experienced in funds that has African origin especially Nigeria. Recently, a former Governor of the Delta State in Nigeria (MR.JAMES IBORI) was convicted and jailed for 13yrs for money laundry. You should visit this site for more clarity :

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ou ... 24&bih=596

The Financial Services Authority (FSA-UK) is aware that some corrupt top officials in Nigeria and other part of Africa are using United Kingdom as a transit point to launder money all over the world. For the safety of the world against terrorism and spread of drugs in accordance to the United Nations funds transfer/remittance policy, the Office of the Chancellor of Exchequer is actively committed to ensure that this is stopped and the interest of the UK BANKS is secured from this threat.

Sir,the reason why I gave you this details is for you to know and understand why you have not received or confirmed this funds transfer into your account and if I am going to help you with the authority of my office to secure this payment, it’s going to be PERSONAL and must be treated with utmost confidentiality that it demands.

A)The first thing is to use the influence of my office to RECALLED your Payment file from the UK DEBT MGT.OFFICE and secure a SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM from QUEEN’S COURT here in London on your favor as the INTENDED RECIPIENT/BENEFICIARY, demanding that this Wire Transfer should be PROCESSED outside the UNITED KINGDOM.

B) When this is achieved, I will personally contact the Office of the Chancellor of Exchequer for the SEAL OF TRANSFER and ENDORSEMENT OF HIS OFFICE for the wire transfer to be effected through any of the free trade zone Bank in Malaysia, Bahamas or Turkey.

C) Being an affiliate/correspondence Bank of the Bank of England, the funds transfer would be conducted and completed without any hitch.

Regards, I want to state categorically here that these processes will cost at least GBP850-GBP1200 to procure and all the relevant documents secured for the funds transfer outside United Kingdom, certified by RT.HON.GEORGE OSBORNE (Chancellor of Exchequer, UK).

Until i hears from you.

Acknowledge.

Yours Faithfully,
S.K.Green Esq.
Representing Attorney
Financial Services Authority(FSA).
United Kingdom.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 1:38 pm

YOUR FUNDS
info@fbi.gov
Received: from [95.26.86.132] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 101588351; Sat, 19 May 2012 08:50:29 +0400
Reply-To: <paulfreeman164@mail.com>

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

REF: US/28028/8A28/11

Attention: Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of $800,000.00 USD. from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local banks. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $800,000.00 USD. has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Washington,DC. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following -

* CERTIFIED CHECK Conversion Fee (Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Check)

The total amount for everything is $450.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty USD.) We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $450.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone except the legal owner, the winner; therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge (AGENT PAUL FREEMAN) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: AGENT PAUL FREEMAN
E-MAIL ADDRESS: paulfreeman164@mail.com

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER

You will also be required to request Western Union details on how to send the required $450.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $800,000.00 USD via Certified Check drawn from Bank of America.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $450.00 ONLY to AGENT PAUL FREEMAN via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of $800,000.00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of $3,000 which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

NOTE: In order to ensure rapid response for the Fund won, contact AGENT PAUL FREEMAN as soon as possible providing the required information needed from you above
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 1:39 pm

YOUR PAYMENT RELEASE TODAY.
Joe_cassone89@yahoo.in
Reply-To: wmt0000@globomail.com
Received: from 41.138.89.39

Western Union Money Transfer

To The Attention Of Beneficiary,

Following the high rate of fraud star, scam and money laundry activities
case perpetrated via South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Burkina-Faso,
Benin, Ivory Coast, Europe and other African countries. We write to
informed you about the meeting held today by the Ecowas and EU Union
money laundry commission, organized crime/fraud division have mapout the
sum of $1,500,000.00 dollars for your compensation

You are warned to stop further communication or dealing you have with any
body/banks regarding to the collection of your fund, due to the fraudulent
activities going on worldwide for your own good, because your fund is
right here in our custodians and not in Any body/banks that is contacting
you in respect to the collection of your fund is scam.

Secondly, we have discovered that some of these deposited funds including
yours & other ($5.000) innocent scam victims, who face untold extortion of
valuables cash, on their struggles to claim their entitled funds are
genuine and originated from the right sources such as contracts payment,
inheritance claim and above it all lottery winning claims European union
money laundry commission committee has instructed us to be paying your
fund to you via WESTERN UNION transfer the maximium amount you will be
receiving starting from today is $5000.00 and the MTCN NO# will be sent
along with the Text uestions & Answers for you to receive your fund
through any Western Union Location in your Country till the amount is
completely paid to you.

The financial Western Union Payment centre has been mandated to issue out
your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other
person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment
Therefore the only fee you have to pay them is $67only usd that they will
use to renewing of your file, so be advice to contact them immediately you
get this email because every arrangement has been done perfectly.
Your name____________
Receiver name________
Country______________
City________________
Tel___________________
Test question__________
Answer_______________
Age/sex______________

This means that you will continuously receive amount of $5000 USD from us,
and this amount can be collected from any of our numerous Western Union
outlets/Offices in your Current location. We wish to inform you that we
have already SENT your First Installment Payment of $5000 USD today and
you can go ONLINE to TRACK your Payment with the Details & You can Track
your Payment with Our

Website Link
below:WEBSITE:https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

Sender's First Name: JAMES
Sender's Last Name: EYORA
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 1536432755

Note that This Payment is AVAILABLE to be PICKED UP by You but You cannot
receive it Until is has been ACTIVATED on your Name and Location, For
Western Union to Activate this Payment in your Name You will be Required
to make the Activation Payment of $67 USD and Send us the Following
details so we can Activate the Payment on Your Name after confirmation of
your Payment of $67 USD.Send the ($67) through western union with the name
and address below:

Receiver Name/ Francis Onyeka

City:========== Cotonou

Code:==========229

Text Question:==== What For?

Answer:========Activation

Amount:========$67
Sender's Name............
MTCN No#.....................
Contact Person:Mr. Morris Umar
Email:wmt0000@globomail.com
Call him (+229)766472911
Western Union Payment Officer
Unicredit Bank Africa region.
Copyright © 2012.Unicredit Bank Plc, Africa. All Rights R?serve
We await for your urgent email with the payment information included with
your address as requested above.
Thanks
Mr.Joe Cassone
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 1:41 pm

YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
gmd.nnpcng@presidency.com

From The Desk of Mr. Augustine O. Oniwon

(NNPC Group Managing Director)

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

NNPC Towers, Central Business District,

Herbert Macaulay Way,

P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja.

THE NNPC CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you that you now have the opportunity of receiving your long delayed contract funds without further delay.

Some officials of the NNPC will be embarking on a tour to USA, Europe and Asia starting from next week to make payments to some NNPC contractors which you are one of them. The arrangement is that you will meet the officials in person as you will be required to be with them in the bank to receive your contract funds. Be that as it may, there will need for you to re-validate your payment documents to enable you benefit from this exercise. In doing this, you will be required to pay the sum of $350.00 for the re-validation of your papers.

Your urgent response to this message will be highly appreciated to enable me know what arrangement to make.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Augustine O. Oniwon (GMD)

Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Tel: +234(0)805 461 4499. (Private)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Is me Richard G. IN GOD WE TRUST
unitelee4org66@blue.ocn.ne.jp
Received: from User (unknown [62.141.34.165])
by vccoast.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Sat, 19 May 2012 20:39:57 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <robertmuellerfbi@e-mail.ua>

GOVERNMENT OF BRITISH, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION OFFICIAL APPROVAL PAYMENT VALUED $8.3M.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The British Prime Minister in conjunction with GOVERNMENT OF UNITED STATES, WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION, EUROPEAN UNION do hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: GNC/3480/0112/12 in your favor for your inheritance and lottery award winning prize with the UNITED NATIONS to your nominated bank account.

Now, your new Payment code is, United Nations Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No:339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate union Bank Telex Confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment numbers approved herein, You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the United Nations immediately within the next 72hrs.

As a matter of fact, you are required to Deal and Communicate only with Mr.Cecil Begoode, DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL REMMITTANCE DEPARTMENT First City Monument BANk LONDON & SPAIN, with the help and monitory team from the INTERNATIONAL MONETORY FUND (IMF) NEW YORK and UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND which is our official remitting reseerve bank, has look up to make sure you receive your fund into your bank account. You are to contact: Mr.Cecil Begoode on his contact information, Email: cecilbegoode2012@e-mail.ua (CALL ME NOW +447035912801) for immediate release of your inheritance and lottery award winning claim. Be informed that you are not allowed to orrespond with any person or offices anymore, you are required to send bellow information to Mr.Cecil Begoode to facilitate your approved fund in less than 48hrs.

Information request for your transfer.
1) YOUR FULL NAME:.......
2) FULL ADDRESS OF YOUR CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:.....
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:.........
4) COMPANY NAME, POSITION AND ADDRESS:......
5) BANK INFORMATIONS:
a) BANK NAME:........
b) BANK ADRESS:......
c) ACCOUNT NUMBER:...
d) SWIFT CODE:.......
e) ROUTING NUMBER:...
F) IBAN NUMBER:......
6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:.......
7) A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:.....

Note: Your personal contact/communication code with First City Monument Bank is (FCMB 702), you are advice to send your full banking Information to the FCMB London UK & Spain, The International Remittance Director headed by Mr.Cecil Begoode and make sure you speak with him, with your new payment code for release of your fund and send him all your banking information now.

CONTACT CODE (FCMB 702)
contact Person: Mr.Cecil Begoode.
Position: Director International Remittance Department
Email Address: cecilbegoode2012@e-mail.ua
CALL ME NOW AT : +447035912801

CHAIRMAN COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATIONS AND EUROPEAN UNION.
SIR RICHARD GILBERT.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.