Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Contact Western Union Money Transfer Agent
test@onesone.co.jp
Reply-To: w.unionoficenig@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [111.68.193.243]

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Dr. David Chukwu, General manager to United Bank of Africa, this note was taken in my office where I was serving verification documents to a white man Mr. Albert Evans who stormed my office with claim as your representative and he said that you were dead and before your death, you appointed him as the next of kin to your United Nation contract Compensation payment of $850.000.00 presently under our custody. The white man quickly applied that your inherited fund should be presented to him at the spot through our Western Union Money Transfer to his nominated receiving address in USA. Below here is the first $5,000.00 payment information credited in your favor for them today.

Sender name: Joseph Ude
MTCN number: 9261341221
Question==== when
Test answer===today
Amount====$5,000.00

Please be informed that any silent to this massage means that you were dead, therefore we highly need your urgent r esponse for more confirmation that you are not the one that appointed him to come and claim the fund on your behalf, but we will not hesitate to continue the payment transmission as re-commended through our Western Union Office to him if no response comes from you.

This office is glad to inform you that your payment shall be made as soon as your feedback of claim. You are also advised to stop any further communication with any department or any Government Agency. This is to forestall new effort to avoid a diversion of your payment. We have concluded to effect your U.N Compensation payment of $850.000.00 through Western Union Money Transfer for $5,000.00 daily until your $850.000.00 is completely transferred. Are you ready to pick up this $5,000.00 sent to you today? You are required to contact Western union Money Transfer Agent below for your MTCN Numbers and valuable information of your transfer to pick up the $5,000.

Contact person: Mr. Solomon Adam
Western Union Payment Office
Federal Republic of Nigeria
E-mail: w.unionoficenig@msn.com

Ask him to give you the MTCN, Sender’s name, question and answer to enable you pickup the $5,000.00. Also be informed to re-confirm to him your following information. 1. Your Full Name. 2. Your Address. 3. Your Marital Status. 4. Occupation and Age........5. You’re Mobile 6. Country 7.Your Driving License......

Be informed that you have to pay for the activation fees before picking the payment from any western union office today. Therefore, you are advice to send the activation fee via western union money transfer with this information below.

1. Receiver name... Joseph Ude
2. Country...Nigeria
3. City...Lagos
4. Test question... Our Motto
5. Test answer...Better
6. Amount............$125
7. Sender name.......

Send us the MTCN number immediately you send the fee so that your transfer can be activated immediately for you to withdraw $5,000.00 from any western union location around your area.Waiting for your immediate response, but your silence will be a clear indication that you are the one that authorized them to affect the above claims.

Regards,

Dr. David Chukwu
Manager United Bank of Africa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:23 pm

ATTN
cbn_update08@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.155.22.208]

FROM THE DESK OF Dr David Lamb

HSBC BANK

London UK
PO BOX: 181,
GERRARD STREET CHINA TOWN ,
POST CODE: Se9 1qt

YOUR ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that your fund $21.8 Million has been
duly approved and gazette to you via ATM Visa Card after due
reconciliation with the Audit Report of the year 2012. Your Personal
Identification Number is 0920.

RE: UNPAID CONTRACT SUM WORTH ( 21.8M) after waiting to hear from you or your HSBC and other correspondent banks partners for a long time now, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of your funds is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up.

If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you that Some time ago, your friendS I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with the federal Ministry of Finance UK and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company’s name and bank particulars from (HSBC) vetting computer and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful Beneficiary of these funds.

I agreed on condition that they will pay me $100,000 USD as soon as your names appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your friends started telling me stories. They even told me that you promise to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds and you did not execute any contract with the us , although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts spending money in order to conclude this project.

Now I am ready to forget the past, I do not need the $100,000 USD any longer from you but a share of 25% of the total sum. I need your assurance that those your colleagues will be totally keep out of this transaction, I know that none of them is aware of this transaction after trying their best to conclude it without my consent.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the (HSBC) or any african banks will be aware of my involvement in this regard. Now re-assure me that you will be willing to offer me the 25% of the fund which you will assist my wife and personal assistant to establish a foreign account in your country where my share will be lodged.

If you are ready to conclude this business with me, you can contact me immediately on email so that we can have a chat over this issue once and for all so that we can move forward. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me.

You are advised to contact the ATM/Computer Department of the issuing
bank, message to be addressed to The Paymaster General, Dr David Lamb
for further direction on how to receive your ATM visa card. Contact
information is as Below; Email:atmoffice565@yahoo.co.uk

Respond immediately with the under listed information's for clarity and
avoidance of error:

FULL NAMES .......................
YOUR COMPANY OR HOME ADDRESS......
MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS..............
STATE/COUNTRY ....................
OCCUPATION........................
SEX,AGE...........................
COPY OF YOUR ID CARD OR DRIVERS LICENCE

Respond immediately for onward proceeding/

Best Regard
DR DAVID LAMB
PAYMASTER GENERAL
HSBC BANK
London UK

Email: atmoffice565@yahoo.co.uk

NOTE: THE INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE ATTENTION AND USE OF THE NAMED ADDRESSEE (S). IT MUST NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY PERSON(S) WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR A PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO AND MUST NOT, DISCLOSE, COPY, DISTRIBUTE,OR RETAIN THIS MESSAGE OR ANY PART OF IT."
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 pm

michealkalu21@yahoo.com
Reply-To: alexndrapeter@yahoo.com.ph
Received: from [41.86.152.86]

Standard Chartered Bank, Australia.
Principal office, Australia
Address: Level 1, 345 George Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
Telephone: +61 2 9232 9333
Fax: +61 2 9232 9334
Opening Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri .

Attention:Esteemed Beneficiary:

IRREVOCABLE RELEASE OF YOUR PAYMENT

I am ,Dr Peter Sands OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK FOR THE AUSTRALIA REGION..

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taking over all the
money Transaction originated from any part of African,Asia, Latin
America,Middle East, USA, Australia, European countries as Contract
payment,Fund inheritance or Lottery Winning due to
Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies In
releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry
activities going on world wide.

I am here to inform you that we have been authorized by the international
community in conjunction with the World Bank to investigate the
unnecessary delay of your Outstanding Contract Payment of $10 million
dollars. We have also been empowered to recommend and approve your claims
for payment if certified as genuine.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that
your payment has been unnecessarily delayed by some corrupt officials of
the Bank who are Trying to divert the beneficiaries' Fund into their
private accounts.

Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund
was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and Money laundry and
your money will be released to you thru any of these means of your Choice
that will be cashable from any International Bank in your country been the
only way you would receive Your money to avoid paying excess charges.

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REF: SCBA/IRD/CBX/021/08
This is your New Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632,
Password No : 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit
Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation
No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013 ,Having received these vital
payment number ,

To forestall this, security for your funds has been organized and for the
safety of your funds we have been specifically advised to release this
payment to you either by a Telegraphic Wire Transfer or ATM CARD/ MASTER
CARD payment system to you. We have also agreed with the Standard
Chartered Bank Australia, Moreover we shall make this payment as
recommended by theUnited Nations. And be informed the Accredited Bank is
Standard Chartered Bank AustraliaThis is to avoid the hopeless situation
created by the Officialsof the Previous Bank.

Therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with
us immediately you reconfirm your Full Informations to us.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:
1, First and last name
2, Direct Phone, fax and mobile #.
3, Your Complete Residential address.
4, Occupation
5, Your Bank Details.
6, A copy of your Driving License or International Passport
Thank.
Dr Alexndra Peter Sands.

Beginning January 1, 2010, . will no longer participate in the FDIC's
Transaction Account Guarantee Program. Thus, after December 31, 2009,
funds held in non interest-bearing transaction accounts will no longer be
guaranteed in full under the Transaction Account Guarantee Program,
butwill be insured
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.