Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 5:05 pm

[No Subject]
web.office06313@att.net
Reply-To: jasonmill.service@consultant.com
Received: from [173.245.64.125]

DO YOU NEED HELP FINANCIALLY? EMAIL US AT 3% INTEREST RATE.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Confidential proposal
Marzaco.41@msn.com
Reply-To: martincoulibaly001@voila.fr
Received: from toshiba-PC ([212.52.159.73])

Dear Friend

It might interest you to know how I came across your contact but it's my feeling that that it is worth communicating with you for good. I got your contact through my private search online for a matured and reliable foreign partner. I am a banker working with one of the reputable banks here in Ouagadougou, the capital of Burkina Faso. For a long time now I have been in exclusive custody of private banking information of one of our bank’s customers, Mr PAUL-LOUIS HALLEY, From France who was running gold and diamond business here in Burkina Faso but unfortunately he died in a plane crash along with his family without leaving any written [WILL].

I have made several unsuccessful efforts for more than a year to locate any relation of his but to no avail, and the time is approaching when the bank might recycle it into the bank's assets as unclaimed fund. The amount is involved is $10.6 Million and the main essence of my communication with you is to seek your cooperation in recovering this fund with 100 percent perfection considering the action plan I have set up.

I can facilitate the release of this money within 21 banking days, providing to you the correct paperwork as the entitled beneficiary of the fund. I want you to do this business with me and we will agree on the percentage to donate to charity and to help the less privilege in both your country and in my country anonymously. Then with the remaining fund we may either enter into 50/50 joint investment in your country with the fund under your management if you will agree, we shall share it 45/45 for you and I while 10 percent will be set aside to offset the overall cost of the transaction.

Let me assure you once again that this business will not last more than 21 days and I will apply for a leave on health ground in order to be granted an opportunity by my bank to stay away from work. That will be my chance to visit you in your country for reimbursement or signing of investment partnership contract.
Please note that this transaction is free from any risk but needs uttermost confidentiality. Immediately the fund is transferred I will enter our transaction archive room to retrieve and destroy all evidence of the transaction and there will be no trace to any place.

Mr. Martin Coulibaly.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 2:57 am

Diplomatic Delivery of your funds to your door step
henrynikiema98@msn.com
Reply-To: ccc01ccc1@sify.com
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.153.243]

Dear Beneficiary,

I,Mr.Henry Nikiema, the head of International monetary funds (IMF) Burkina Faso Chapter. And the chief security officer (cso) of the central bank, have approved and arranged with an officer in the computer section, Mr chuck Okoh, to bring part of your total sum of (US$5,000,000.00) held funds. Why we did this is because according to information gathered from the banks computer, that you have been waiting for a long time to receive your payment without success. As we found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements of the African bank in respect of your payment, your problem is that of interest groups. A lot of people are interested in your payment as some were purportedly acting as your sister company and those people are merely doing paper works with you and that is why you receive emails from different people in Africa often.

More so, we found out that some of the officials of the parastatals have been extorting a lot of money from beneficiary with the pretext of helping them to receive their money but all is to no avail. I can assure you that this may last for years yet nothing will happen, if you do not do away with those officers that you call your partners, and for security reasons do not tell anybody until you receive cash at your door step.

Now the money is in two security proof boxes weighing 98kg each, that is 196kg for the two boxes.Yesterday we went to four courier companies to make arrangements on how to ship the two boxes by courier to you. DHL, EMS,UPS, FEDEX. All courier companies in Burkina Faso want to open the boxes for inspection before shipment. This is something we want to avoid because the boxes were padded with machine.

We told the courier companies that the boxes contained film materials and when open will cause damage to the materials (spoil). We did not declare money because courier services do not carry physical cash. I will send to you the keys to open the boxes both the outer and inner security code lock through another courier company, this is to avoid any inspection in any of transit airport diplomat friend of mine disclosed to me that there is a courier company that use to send diplomatic materials and information from one country to another. The Courier Company has diplomatic immunity and they are not checked by any customs anywhere in the world. The name of the company is (Federal diplomatic courier services). We are using this method to deliver beneficiary funds now to their door step just to avoid the unnecessary expenditure they incure when using bank to bank transfer and also to avait some question coming up from the bank or goverment.The diplomatic means has ease beneficiary's a lot mainly those that has no bank account.

I will meet them as soon as i have your go ahead order. The diplomat will help me secure the vital documents in your name so we do not have any problem. We have concluded that you must compensate us with US$200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand United States dollars only) when the transaction is concluded. To this effect, you are required to provide your full names,home address as to where you will receive the boxes in a safe condition and your phone number. Please maintain top secrecy as it may cause a lot of eyebrow if discovered that we are using this way to help you. Do not tell any body about this until you have received your money. I want to help you because something in me tells me that you are a good person.

Best Regards,
Mr.Henry Nikiema
The head of International monetary funds (IMF)
Burkina Faso, West Africa
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 2:59 am

hello sir/ma
bar.david332@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.190.89.69]
Reply-To: <barrdavelaw@live.com>

Hello Sir/Madam,
Please i am very sorry I wish to bring to your notice a request that would be of immense benefit to both of us. Being an executor of WILL, it is possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our client situations, when we cannot help it, or left with no better option. The issue I am presenting to you is about my client who WILLS a fortune to his next-of-kin. It was unfortunate that he died along with his next of kin on the same day in the Shiraz plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004 (ie) 8yrs now.

According to the English law, the fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the government. However, I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that the fortune of UN-lucky people be given to the government.

I am contacting you to act as the benefactor of the WILL, and lay claim to the legacy the Twelve million and four hundred thousand pounds sterling, which my unfortunate client bequeathed to his next of kin. There has been many attempted by his personal banker to relocated the fund from it's source account to another foreign account but i couldn't let that happen. All arrangement and actions by the banker and the co-beneficiary was placed on hold because it was without my knowledge. Everything will be left between you and me if we intend to proceed. The share would be forty percent for you and sixty percent for me. All I have to do is to amend the WILL stating you as the beneficiary to the Twelve million.

As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I would prefer not to divulge my full identity so as not to risk been dis-barred from the English Bar. The English Bar considers it a breach of the oath of the English Bar Council. Due to the nature of this business, I would prefer we maintain utmost confidentiality. Due to the risks involved and also the activities of fraudsters now rampant on the Internet, and until I am sure of your consent, full cooperation and genuine willingness to directly deal with me.

I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by email. At this point, I want to assure you that this is UN-like any proposal you have ever received because i do receive many of them as well. This is an
opportunity that people rarely have.

I should be grateful to receive your humble response.

Yours truly,

Barr. David Bentley.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 4:58 am

URGENT INFORMATION FOR YOU ...
hon.naa.ado11@gmail.com
Reply-To: hon.naa.ado8@live.com
X-Originating-IP: [85.235.131.161]

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

IT HAS COME TO OUR NOTICE THAT YOUR CONSIGNMET HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED FOR A LONG WHILE NOW DUE TO THE STRICT RULES AND REGULATIONS OF DELIVERY ISSUES.
WE HAVE DONE ALL WE CN TO SEE THAT THIS DELIVERY COULD BE MADE TO YOU IN YOUR DESIGNATED LOCATION AND COUNTRY BUT STILL IT IS BECOMING A DIFICULT TASK WHEREBY DIPLOMATIC AGENTS ARE USING IT AS A MEDIUM IN EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU AND ALSO WANT TO DO AWAY WITH THE CONSIGNMENT WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE.

AT THIS JUNCTURE,THE PRESIDENT OF GHANA AND ALSO IN CONJUCTION OF THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS HAS COME TO COMPROMISE THAT YOUR ALL CONSIGNMENT DELIVERIES SHOULD BE CALLED BACK TO GHANA.
NOW YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS NOW IN GHANA AND THE NEW REGULATIONS IS THAT YOUR FUNDS IN THE COSIGNMENT WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOU FROM A CORRESPONDING BANK HERE IN ACCRA,GHANA.
THIS IS THE MOST SUITABLE AND EFFICIENT METHOD OF WHICH YOU FUNDS CAN GET TO YOU.THE ISSUE OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY HAS NOW TURNED INTO A SOURCE OF EXTORTION AND IT WILL ONLY COMMENCE WITHIN THE MILITARY AND NOT TO ANY INDIVIDUAL.

NEVERTHELESS,WE WILL WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOUR CONSIGMENT IS BACK TO GHANA AND ALREADY DEPOSITED INTO A BANK HERE IN ACCRA,GHANA.
INFORMATION OF THE BANK WILL ONLY BE DISCLOSED WHEN PROPER VERIFICATION HAS BEEN DONE ON YOUR INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL SEND TO US NOW.
PLEASE WITHOUT ANY DELAY,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH US WITH YOUR COMPLETE DETAILS WHICH ARE :
YOUR NAME IN FULL.
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS.
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.
A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ID.

UPON RECEIPT OF THESE INFORMATION,YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE DIRECT CONTACT OF THE PAYOUT BANK THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT.

GET BACK TO US NOW WITH THE DETAILS REQUIRED SO THAT PROCEEDINGS COMMENCE WITHOUT DELAY.

BEST REGARDS,

HON.MRS NAA ADO
SECRETARY OF THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Attn: Beneficiary) (Scammed Victim payment)
contact-wfmsun@adinet.com.uy
Received: from (41.138.186.79)

World Financial Monitoring Service (wfms)
United Nations Office,3 Whitehall Court
SW1A 2EL London U.K

Attn: (Scammed Victim) Beneficiary)
Sir/Mam
This is to bring to your notice that the newly invented World Financial
Monitoring Service (wfms) U.K has been appointed by United Nation/International
Financial & Economic Crime Unit in association with AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK to
compensate 150 scammed victim's funds they have lost to fraud stars.

This was carried out in the Working Group meetings; Seminars for scammed victim’
s compensation, Donor Conferences are carried out with the active assistance of
the representatives of the FATF, IMF, WB, MONEY VAL, UNODC, Money Val, World
Bank, USA, the UK, Ukraine, the USA and others.

It might interest you to know that You have been enlisted and approved for this
payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount in this first
phase of the Economy Reform Project; you are required to Provide/confirm your
detail, so that your compensation would be paid out to you. Contact Rev.Dr.
Richmond Yagazie Regional Director on Phone: +44 704 5725394,+44 704v 5726267
Fax: + 448712471899, Email:helpdesk-wfms@hotmail.com you can fax your
information to Andrew Young (U.S.A.) on infowfms@aol.com Tel/fax: +1206-376-
1504 for immediate scrutiny and possible consideration for payment of your
compensation.

According to the number of applicants at hand, 14 Beneficiaries has been paid,
most victims are from the United States while the rest are Europeans and
Asians, and we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested in
Lagos, Nigeria as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby
warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him/anyone for any
reason what so ever as the Interpol is already on trace of the criminal. So
keep it secret till they are all apprehended.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Roslyn Dove
(Sec.) For and on behalf of W.F.M.S )
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 4:03 pm

REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE........
b_primeminstry@yahoo.com
Reply-To: britishprimeministers@yahoo.com.ph
Received: from [197.255.173.119]

British Prime Minister
10 Downing Street, London, SW1A 2A
Attention: Beneficiary,
My name is David Cameron the British Prime Minister . I am directed to
contact you by the Minister to urgently confirm from you if actually
you know one Dr. James kin and Prof.Charles C. Soludo,Jim Ovia,US Ambassador
,Mrs Ngozi Iweala the Former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Prof Charles Soludo,Former President of Nigeria Olesung Obsanjo,Barclays Bank London Uk and his Colleagues who claim to be your business associate/partner in Nigeria and
partner in Europe. The said people are claiming to us that you are dead
that they will like to change all your Information to us as Boniface beneficiary.
Below is the new banking information where they wish to have this
funds transferred to:
Bank Of America.
6901 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73132
ABA Routing: 00002343
ACCT No: 6557731334
ACCT Name: TCT Investments Inc.
This development is coming now that the U.S. President Barack Obama
and I British Prime Minister David Cameron wants to offset all
outstanding payments to all our legal foreign beneficiaries around the
world in which your payment file was affected. As you may know, the
U.S. President Barack Obama and I British Prime Minister David Cameron
have approved amount of $10 Million Dollars in your favor. We need to
confirm from you if it's really true that you are dead and if we do
not hear from you this automatically means that you are dead as
informed by Dr. James Kin.
You are to contact me through my email address as soon as you receive
this message. If you are alive, as to know the true position of things
with you so that we will not make any mistake in remitting your
outstanding payment to a wrong person. Your swift response to this
mail will help a lot, do email me with your Full Names, Occupation,age
and Direct Mobile Phone Number for easy communication and Scan Copy of
your identity if you are alive.
Best Regards,
David Cameron
British Prime Minister
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 4:07 pm

WINNING NOTIFICATION
claims@bcc.co.uk
Reply-To: uklonlineclaims12@hotmail.com
X-Originating-IP: [211.29.132.189]

This is to inform you that you have been
selected for a cash prize of 1,200,000
(British Pounds) held on the 20th of May
2012 in London (United Kingdom)The selection
process was carried out through random
selection in Our computerized email selection
system (ESS) London UK. For claims,

Fill the below:

1.Full Name
2.Full Address
3.Marital Status
4.Occupation
5.Age
6.Sex
7.Nationality
8.Country Of Residence
9.Telephone Number

Winning Code (AQ11WWRZZA1)!!!

Agent Name: Mr. Christopher Williams
Tel: +44-7011-1527-69
Email (bnl.dept@yahoo.ie)

Signed By
Mrs. Rose Elliot.
Online Co-ordinators
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Attention!!!!!!!!!!
gregory2@nnpc-grouplimited.com

Attention!!!!!!!!!!

I am Gregore Harry. I am a US citizen and i am 43 years Old. I reside here in 1051 Site Dr.Brea, CA 92821 USA and i am thinking of relocating since I am now rich.I am one of those that took part in the United Nations Compensation program last year ago after they refused to pay me my fund past years. I had paid over $20,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment but all was to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Africa with all my Fund Payment documents and I was directed to meet Barr. Okorie Richard, who is Chairman of COMPENSATION PAYMENT AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer) Email:( okoriereichard@yahoo.com ) and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails,text messages or phone calls are fake and he also took me to the paying bank and other authorities where i laid down my claims of all the money i have spend & lost, i was crying for the claim for them to pay me my Fund payment.

Right now, I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my funds of Five Million Dollars ($5,000,000.00).
Moreover, Barr. Okorie Richard showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and i saw your email as one of the beneficiaries who have not yet received the payment under CASE FILE 54AC003 from Africa,Asia,USA,Europe and other part of continents and that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people or whoever you are dealing with now. They are not with your fund, they are only making money off you. Barr. Okorie Richard is the right person who can help you make all contacts successful now and get your fund paid to you ASAP.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: Western Union Payment
foreign.debts_payment@presidency.com
Received: from 41.184.1.156

THE PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN DEBTS PAYMENT DEPARTMENT,
PLOT 56, GARKI WAY,
ABUJA, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
NIGERIA.

Re: Western Union Payment

Attn:

This is to inform you that following the last meeting held by the member States of United Nations, World Bank and Nigeria regarding the huge debts owed to so many foreigners and with special emphasis on the provision of Section (114), Sub section (04) of the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I hereby inform you that your long overdue payment file has been verified and confirmed okay by this payment department.

In our bid to be transparent inline with the program of the new administration of President Goodluck Jonathan Who was presently sworn in as the President and chief Commander of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in their crusade against corruption, I wish to let you know that every arrangement has been perfected to effect your payment as soon as possible.

However, be informed that it was resolved at the meeting that you will be paid $5,500 United States dollars everyday via Western union money transfer till the money you are being owed is completed, This decision was taken to avoid cases where by government officials and bank officials frustrate owed beneficiaries by asking for various amounts of money before beneficiaries payment are released.

To immediately start receiving this payment of $5,500 United States Dollars everyday you are required to re-validate your file by contacting renowned Mr. Daniel Cole below who will issue you the re-validation form, the money transfer information and ten digits Money transfer control numbers (MTCN NUMBERS) which you will use to receive the first payment in your country because it has already been sent.

Contact person in charge: Mr. Daniel Cole
Email Address: union.werstern@consultant.com
Telephone: +234 80 64757376

When contacting Mr. Daniel Cole send the following information to him, which will be used for re-validation and verification of your payment file.

YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS.........
YOUR AGE...................
YOUR OCCUPATION.............
TELEPHONE....................

For this reason you are hereby issued this secret security communication code (2011WEST),

NOTE: That all foreign debt payments was approved by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). So be advised to disregard any email from anywhere telling you to receive your payment via another means as all ATM payments, bank wire transfers have been cancelled to protect your interest, which you are to use in all your correspondences to any of our offices here in Nigeria this security code is to get rid of impostors, you might have dealt with in the past.
Do not reply any email without our official code please.

This is to notify you to disregard all the people you have being dealing with before regarding receiving your long overdue payment to avoid unnecessary delays and hitches as we wish to serve you in a timely manner. If you are still communicating or dealing with any impostor then you are doing so at your own risk and note that it is illegal to deal with such people because you have been notified by this FOREIGN DEBTS PAYMENT DEPARTMENT.

You can as well send the requested information to Mr. Daniel Cole by normal typing via his email address; with maximum cooperation with this foreign debts payment department you can receive your first payment tomorrow.

Your faithfully
BARRISTER JOHN AKA
LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE, THE PRESIDENCY
FOREIGN DEBTS PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.