Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Awaiting URGENT Mail.
mr-d1a2k.i21@msn.com
Reply-To: mr.davidking1@aol.fr
Received: from user-f9b419deea ([41.203.231.14])

Dear Friend
a random draw of emails was made and your e-mail address was picked as the
beneficiary of $14,500, 000.00 USD so send to me your Name: Occupation:Nationality and Mobile number:
Mr.David King.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 1:50 pm

[No Subject]
web.officer.60.775@att.net
Reply-To: perfectloanfirm11@gmail.com
Received: from [67.205.67.139]

Do you need a loan?if yes kindly email us Name.Amount.duration.phone#
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 pm

PAYMENT ADVICE FROM HSBC
hsbc.telextransfer@accountant.com

HSBC BANK PLC
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
8 Canada Square London E14 5HQ

Dear Beneficiary,

The management of this financial institution has received a payment authorization/instruction from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Federal Republic of Nigeria; and has indeed acted upon such instruction bequeathed such amount of funds in the tune of Eight Million Nine hundred and Thirty Thousand United state dollars ($8,9300,000.00USD) as part payment,with the a fore mentioned value presently in our custody in a "HOLDEN BOND" account with your name and address attached to it on mandated instruction to remit to your designated bank account.

To enable for the prompt remittance of your funds this bank will require your valid identification that affinities you to the bequeathed funds in question by email attachment (strictly for identification purposes) these; to ascertain that we are corresponding with the true beneficiary of the funds ($($8,9300,000.00USD) in question; as HSBC Bank Plc (International Bank) will not be held liable for the wrong transfer or release of these funds to the wrong beneficiary and the anti consequences.

You may call me on receipt of this message for more clarification.

Yours in Service,

Sign:
Mario Douglas (Mr.)
Snr. Intl Remittance Supervisor
HSBC BANK
Direct No: +44 (704)573-4593
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 2:56 pm

UNION BANK PLC,,,,,
easther_usmanadi@yahoo.com
Reply-To: unionbanknig23@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.138.165.128]

IMMEDIATE BENEFICIARIES PAYMENT OF $11.7 MILLION.

Atten: My Dear,

I write to affirm to you that they Board of Directors Union Bank of Nigeria (UBN) has finally bring to a close, and endorse for the release of your overdue payment of $11.7Million, and your payment file has been forwarded to my desk for final approval. Therefore, after inspection and verification about the source and origin of your funds, I am convinced that the $11.7Million is a legitimate funds claim.
Therefore, I have granted approval for the release of the $11.7 Million in your favor. For this reason, your payment has been rightfully approved and will be paid out directly into your bank account via "automatic swift transfer" from our transfer unit.

All transfer dispensation has been completed in line with the new Union Bank Payment rules, but before the $11.7Million can be credited into your bank account, a Payment Release Code" must be issued to you personally from the Transfer Unit, which will allow your funds to be credited into your bank account within 24hours. Issuance of the "Payment Release Code" and is in total compliancy with the Principles of the Banking Codes on Money Laundering and it is also in accordance with the new Union Bank Payment rules in consequence, issuance of the “Payment Release Code” draw a fee of $170 only, and the $170 is the only charges you will be requested to pay for the final release of your funds, all other charges will be deducted at source automatically.

However, on the note of receiving your funds, you are requested to forward the details of your receiving bank account; as well as make arrangement to safe and send the issuance fee of $170 for the "Payment Release Code”. And the $170 should be sent through Western Union with name bellow.
NAME OF RECIPIENT'S: ( FORTUNE N.ISIGUZO)
QUESTION: Legend
ANSWER: Progress
ADDRESS: Nigeria.
Dr. Christmas Keffe.
Director, Wire and Telex Dept
Union Bank of Nigeria (UBN)
Cell phone# 234-8036171634
Reply with this e-mail:unionbanknig23@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 2:58 pm

VERY VERY URGENT
bama63905@msn.com
Reply-To: bamaibrahim55@gmail.com
Received: from p5 ([41.203.226.15])

FROM MR BAMA IBRAHIM
OUAGOUDOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA.
Dear Friend,

RE: TRANSFER OF ($9,500.000.00 USD NINE
MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)

We want to transfer to overseas the sum of ($9,500.000.00USD) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa.

I would like to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can server as far as it can receive money.

I am Mr Abrahim BAMA, an accountant and personal confidant to Dr.Ravindra F.Shah who died together with his wife Dr.Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah in a plane crash on the 1st Oct. 2003 on their way to attend wedding in Boston.

Dr. Ravindra F. Shah, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he died without having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Faso which he opened in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose of expansion and developement of his company before his untimely death in 2003.

The amount involved is (USD 9,500,000.00) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USD, no other person knows about this account.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner of the a/c Mr.Ravindra F. Shah is a foreigner too, and as such the money can only be approved into a foreign a/c.

I need your full co-operationto make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with the inheritance procedures.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

You should observe utmost CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY in this transaction, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I will require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

I look forward to your prompt response.please reply this message if you interested for more details of this transaction,

Mr Bama Ibrahim.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 3:55 pm

FROM OBAMA'S FOUNDATION
prt_stevenclak@yahoo.co.id
Reply-To: richardcordray@hotmail.com
Received: from [41.138.166.68]

Dear Beneficiary:

On behalf of the OBAMA'S FOUNDATION and UNITED NATIONS, we wish to notify
you as a beneficiary of USD$6.5m in compensation of scam victims, as
directed by United Nations.

We hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code:
GNC/3480/06/2011 in your favor for your contract entitlement/award winning
payment with the UNITED NATION to your nominated
bank account. Now you’re new Payment, United nation Approval
No;UN5685P, White House Approved No:WH44CV, Reference No.35460021,
Allocation No:674632 Password No:339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your
Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate
Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No:XXTN013.

Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore You are qualified
now to receive and confirm Your payment from the United nations
immediately within the next 72hrs.

You are hereby advice to fill the form below to enable us
submit it to the approved payee bank.

1) Full Names:________________
2) Contact address_________________
3) Direct Telephone No:________________
4) Occupation:__________________
5) Your Country:___________________
6} Bank details:______________

Mr. Richard Cordray
Assistant-Secretary-General and
Executive Director United Nations
richardcordray@hotmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 4:08 pm

from Kathleen
test@cloakedmail.net
Reply-to: kathleen.tierney@mailbox.sk

CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE S.E
106 FENCHURCH STREET, LONDON EC3M 5NB UK.

CHUBB PERSONAL INSURANCE CASH ACCUMULATION MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP.

DEAR FRIEND,

FORGIVE MY INDIGNATION IF THIS MESSAGE COMES TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AND MAY OFFEND YOUR PERSONALITY FOR CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR CONSENT AND WRITING THROUGH THIS CHANNEL. I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM A PROFESSIONAL DATABASE FOUND ON THE INTERNET WHILE SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON THAT WILL ASSIST ME TO SAFE GUARD FUND INTO AN ACCOUNT OVERSEA. I WAS DIVINELY INSPIRED TO PICK YOUR NAME AMONG ALL OTHER NAMES FOUND IN THE DATABASE.

MY NAME IS KATHLEEN TIERNEY. CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, PERSONAL INSURANCE DEPARTMENT OF THE CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE S.E. I AM WRITING IN RESPECT OF A FOREIGN CLIENT [MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER] OF THE ABOVE NAMED INSURANCE COMPANY [ENGR.WILLIAM F. ABRAHAMSON OF AMERICA] WHO PERISHED IN THE U.S 9/11/2001,TERRORIST ATTACK WITH OTHER PASSENGERS ABOARD AS YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS FACT OR CAN CONFIRM IT YOURSELF.

SINCE THE DEMISE OF ENGR.WILLIAM F. ABRAHAMSON, I PERSONALLY HAVE WATCHED WITH KEEN INTEREST TO SEE THE BENEFICIARY TO HIS MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER, BUT ALL HAS PROVED ABORTIVE AS NO ONE HAS REPORTED TO CLAIM HIS BENEFIT OF [PERSONAL INSURANCE CASH ACCUMULATION MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP] OF TOTAL SUM AMOUNTING TO ?15,860 000.00 [FIFTEEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING] ONLY, EXITING WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHEN ADDED UP THE FOLLOWING BONUS: BASIC ALLOWANCE, WAIVER PREMIUM AND ACCIDENTAL INDEMNITY, WHICH HAS BEEN WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY FOR A VERY LONG TIME UNCLAIMED.

ON THIS VERY NOTE; AS NO ONE HAS COME TO PUT UP ANY CLAIM REPORT TO OUR OFFICE AS REGARDS TO THE BENEFICIARY TO THE MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP AND THE INSURANCE ETHIC HERE IN THE UK, REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (FSA) RULES FOR THE CONDUCT OF UK BUSINESS, INSURANCE CODE AND BUSINESS INSURANCE CODE STANDARDS OF WHICH CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY IS A MEMBER OF THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SCHEME, DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH CLAIM TO STAY FOR OVER MORE THAN MANY YEARS, BECAUSE THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE POWER AFTER TEN GOOD YEARS TO DISCONTINUE THE POLICY AND TERMINATE THE INSURED MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP BENEFITS.

IN VIEW OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, AFTER I WAS CONVINCED IN MY MIND THAT YOUR NAME COULD BE USED AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THIS MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP CLAIM, THE NEED FOR A FOREIGNER AS THE BENEFICIARY TO CLAIM THE MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE [CLIENT] MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP WAS A FOREIGNER AND AS A STAFF OF THE COMPANY I CANNOT STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY TO A FOREIGNER IN THIS CLAIM.

I THEREFORE PROPOSE THAT 40% OF THIS ABOVE FUND WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTICIPANT IN RESPECT OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT, COMPLIANCE AND FULL COOPERATION TOWARDS THE SUCCESSFUL CLAIMANT, WHILE 5% WILL BE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT MIGHT BE INCURRED IN THE PROCESS OF PROCURING SATISFACTORY PROOF DOCUMENTS TO BE ISSUED ON YOUR NAME LEGALLY FOR BACK-UP TO ENABLE CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE S.E. PAY THE LUMP SUMS AND ALLOWANCE BENEFITS AS SET OUT UNDER THE CHUBB PERSONAL INSURANCE CASH ACCUMULATION MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP SCALE OF COMPENSATION AND THE REST FUND WILL BE FOR ME. THEREAFTER, I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT OF FUND.UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR POSITIVE REPLY, I WILL THEN INFORM YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE.

I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR GOOD NOTICE THAT THIS DEAL IS 100% HITCHFREE, AS THE WHOLE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN SKILLFULLY PERFECTED FOR THE MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP CLAIM.

MY HIGHEST CONSIDERATIONS AND REGARDS. AS I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

THANK YOU.

KATHLEEN TIERNEY.
CONTACT EMAIL: kathleentierney.chubb@o2.pl
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:23 pm

RE:PROPOSAL/BUSINESS.
ute.schuettler@vowimmobilien.de
Reply-To: <pjacob2010@g.pl>

Greetings !!!,

Good day to you out there

My name is Mr.Jacob Paul , I have a Business

Proposal of three million, seven hundred

thousand US dollars($3.7M) for you to handle

with me from my bank where I work , here in Europe.

However, this is not mandatory nor will I in any manner

compel you to honor against your will.

Should you be interested, please send me your full

names,private phone/fax number

and office or home address,age and occupation .

Then after I shall provide you

with more details of this operation.

I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project.

Kind Regards,

Jacob.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:24 pm

TREAT THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY!!!
nikolaslou_886@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [60.54.42.20]
Reply-To: <nikolaslou_lawchambers07my@yahoo.com>

FROM THE DESK OF

NIKOLAS LOU LAW CHAMBERS

LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE

56 JALAN RAJA CHULAN

KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA

Direct E-mail address: nikolaslou_lawchambers07my@yahoo.com

Attention Please,

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm, NIKOLAS LOU Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

My name is Advocate NIKOLAS LOU (Esq.).A personal attorney to my late client Mr. Vincent Leon who worked with an oil firm here in Malaysia, Mr. Vincent Leon a well known Philanthropist, before he died, he made a Will in my law firm stating that $9.2M Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars, only should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice outside.

My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of justice, The Attorney General of Malaysia and the Bank where the money was deposited by my late client Mr. Vincent Leon, and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL).

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here in my country Malaysia.

It is my utmost desire to execute the WILL of my late client. You are required to contact me immediately to start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account. I urge you to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit.

Please contact me urgently via my direct email for more explanation

CONGRATULATIONS.

Regards

Advocate Nikolas Lou

Attorney-at-Law
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Foreign Payment due Process Unit
pdueprocessunitofforeign@ymail.com
Received: from [41.211.192.216]

Dear Beneficiary

This is to inform you today that Instruction was given by the Office of the Presidency in Cooperation Minister of Finance and United Nations (UN) including (IMF) to transfer your part payment compensation fund of USD$1.5Million Dollars fund through International ATM Debit Card to you, which you can used it in any cash point, shopping mall or banking hall and supermarket worldwide.

However you can withdrawal money from your International ATM Debit Card from any ATM MACHINE location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world or your states. You are advice to reconfirm your receiving Home address and your Phone number where Diplomatic Courier service will dispatch your ATM Debit Card to you within 48hrs.

But on one condition according to law and instruction of delivery you are to take care of the delivery shipping charges cost only usd$58 dollars and immediately the Diplomatic courier Service will dispatch to your doorstep to delivery the Atm Debit Card to you and the Activated pin code

I wait your reply back asap.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Joseph Dominic
Foreign Payment due Process Unit
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.