Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:04 am

Confidential Business Proposal
saamiomar@voila.fr
Received: from [41.203.228.129]

Dear Friend,
Confidential Business Proposal

Please this is important and very urgent i have an urgent transaction of $10.6 million usd to transfer to your nominated account, I am Mr Saami Omar an Auditor, with Accounting Department,BANQUE ATLANTIQUE here in OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Aftergoing through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently the money will go into our Bank treasure as an Abandoned fund. The owner of this account unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africains Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin republic on the december 25,2003.

No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD 10.6 MILLION) Ten million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

I want to transfer the (USD 10.6 MILLION) Ten million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars into a safe foreigners account abroad, but I don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the account is a foreigner too.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know our selves before,but be rest assure that this is life time business for both of us even for our generation to come,With believe in God that you will never let me down in this business.

You are the only person that I have contacted in this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take urgently, Send also your private telephone and fax number I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investments I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this fund to any foreigner who has correct information about this account, which I will feed you with, if you are able and with capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit,

I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position now in the office I will transfer this money to any foreign reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing.

I want to remaind you that your share has been carculated at 35% of the total sum. I'am waiting for your urgent reply so that i will give you more information about this deal.

With regards,
Mr Saami Omar
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 am

From Mr Celestine Favo
birggs7@o2.pl
Reply-To: mrcelestinefavo@yahoo.fr
Received: from 41.203.79.249

Dear Friend,

For your kind attention, I will be very glad if you do assist me to
relocate this sum of US$3.4 to your account for the benefit of both of us.
This is a genuine business only that I cannot operate it alone without
using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is
why i decided to contact you to assist me and also to share the benefit
together with me. By indicating your interest I will send you the full
details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as
a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Regards,
Mr Celestine Favo
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:25 am

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT
rhp.paul@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.86.152.86] by web44901.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 31 May 2012 16:23:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1338506621.22805.YahooMailClassic@web44901.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: mr.roy_smith@yahoo.com

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT.
IN AFFILIATION WITH WORLD BANK.
OFFICE LINE: +44 741-850-0077
OFFICE FAX: +44 771-675-2951
Mr.BAN KI-MOON, GENERAL SECRETARY OFFICE.
EMAIL: ban_ki_moon.Secretary_General_unitednations@london.com
EMAIL: mr.roy_smith@yahoo.com
Permanent Mission of ENGLAND to the United Nations
ADDRESS 24 GROSVENOR SQUARE LONDON, W1A 1AE UNITED KINGDOM.

Our Ref: UN/TH/066147/2011

Attention Sir,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 3 months which ended yesterday with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS has agreed to compensate them with the sum of $1.2 Million USD each and you have to indicate how much you lost in the hands of scammers.

This includes every foreign contractor; Inheritance, Dating and Lottery payment that have not received their Lottery/Inheritance payment, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international Lottery payment that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in our list and that is why we are contacting you, these have been agreed upon and have been signed.

You are advised to contact STATE SECRETARY TO UNITED NATIONS. MR.EDWARD STETTINIUS who is in charge of your payment through our paying center in America/Australia/Africa/Asia and Europe, contact him immediately for more information on how to get your compensation of $1.2 Million USD payment from the United Nations. Therefore, you should send him the below information and instruct MR.EDWARD STETTINIUS to proceed to the paying bank to make a direct transfer to you through bank to bank transfer or through western union money transfer depends on you.

Contact him with below Information request for your transfer.

PERSON TO CONTACT: MR.EDWARD STETTINIUS
STATE SECRETARY TO UNITED NATIONS.
DIRECT CELL NUMBER.+1 602-688-7646
EMAIL : edward_stettinius@usa.com

Give him your File Reference (RE-1077-V)

* 1) YOUR FULL NAME:
* 2) BANK DETAILS:
* 3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
* 4) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
* 5) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
* 6) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS:
* 7) COPY OF YOUR INT”L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you receive your compensation funds don’t neglect this I advice you. United Nations, Making the world a better place.

Regards
Mr. Roy Smith.
(Financial Officer) To United Nations.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:20 am

western union money transfer
Koupaki@terra.com
Reply-To: officewestern_u002@yahoo.com.ph
Received: from 41.85.161.2

Hello My Dear

Your Total Fund Through Western Union Now

Inform Board of International Monetary Fund/World Bank and Federal
Ministry of Finance Benin Republic are here to notify you of your payment
inherited lottery outstanding funds of $850,000.00USD have arranged to be
transfer to you through HEAD OFFICE WESTERN UNION SERVICE After the
meeting held on 30th of May 2012. With His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF
REPUBLIC DU BENIN (DR YAYI BONI) to avoid paying money to the fraud stars
that is going on through global or fraud stars, and you are required to
reconfirm your name and address were you want your fund to be sent through
HEADQUARTER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

However the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from
tomorrow is sum of (US$5000.00.three (3) times per day which is
$15000.00USD) until the total fund is finished. In order to resolve this
problem, please email Western Union Money Transfer Solicitors Fund
Verification Department:

Moreover We have already transfer your first $15000.00 in three part so
Contact Foreign Operation Manager western union Mr. Edu Diego, for re-new
and reconfirm your old payment file and He will also release and send you
three (3) M.T.C.N for pick up your first bit by bit transferred of
$15000.00 after re-new and reconfirm of your old payment file with info
below.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
E-MAIL: ( officewestern_u002@yahoo.com.ph)
DIRECT TELE: +229(664 009 90)

Wait to hear from you once your start picking up thank.

Yours in service.
Mr. Pascal Koupaki, Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Benin.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 am

GOOD DAY!!!
Received: from posta.giresun.edu.tr (posta.giresun.edu.tr [79.123.150.10])by posta.giresun.edu.tr (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9E17D760219;Fri, 1 Jun 2012 06:21:33 +0300 (EEST)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 06:21:33 +0300 (EEST)
Reply-To: "leugncheung@yahoo.com.hk" <leugncheung@yahoo.com.hk>

I need your assistance of the transfer an abandoned $22.5 Million Dollars from hong-kong to your country.
You will get more info when i receive a positive reply from you.

Best Regards,
Mr.LEUNG Cheung
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 am

fbi.fundc.u3@superposta.com
Received: from [195.4.92.16] (port=55104 helo=6.mx.freenet.de)
by mjail0.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID webmaster@engelmedium-marlies.de) (Exim 4.76 #1)
id 1SaL2k-0003DB-DD; Fri, 01 Jun 2012 08:09:02 +0200
Received: from h2042382.stratoserver.net ([85.214.79.100]:53448 helo=h2042382)
by 6.mx.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID webmaster@engelmedium-marlies.de) (port 587) (Exim 4.76 #1)
id 1SaL2k-0002Fm-41; Fri, 01 Jun 2012 08:09:02 +0200
Reply-To: <fbi.fundc.unitth02@globomail.com>

Please be informed that huge funds valued at US$10.5million have been transferred into your account.This transfer was stopped today by the Federal Bureau of Investigations(FBI) because our verification showed that you do not possess the Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) to show thats this funds is legitimate and rightly belongs to you. Do reply to this e-mail so we can direct you accordingly where you will obtain this legal wiring document to fully authorize the credit of funds in your main account. FBI USA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:23 am

WINNER!
kenny500@Shaw.ca

Your Email address have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of £750,000.00GBP in the annual Coca-Cola promo in United Kingdom.
========================
Mr. Harry Raymond
Email: rh.ccoladesk@9.cn
=========================
SEND INFO:
1.FULL NAMES:__2.ADDRESS:__3.City__
4.State:__5.Postcode:__6.Country:__
7.SEX::__8.AGE::__9.OCCUPATION::__10.TEL:__
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 am

Our Final and last notice
jhjimenez@personalsoft.com.co
Reply-To: ahartlet@yahoo.co.uk

Secure Trust Bank PLC (STBS.L)
Our reference 20/7725/SECURE
***BANK CODE 00006944**
***Ordering Customer***
***SECURE TRUST BANK***

Dear Customer.

Re:Payment of accrued Interest.

I have good news for you from the office the Chairman. I am directed by the management to inform you that, the accrued interest of your inheritance/lottery fund that was deposited by the assigned Banker upon maturity 30th may 2012 has been approved and well tabulated to the sum of GBP 730,000 and is now ready to sign for collection by you.

We have agreed to configure the sum of GBP 730,000 into ATM CARD and upon the completion; we will use our accredited express Courier to send to you within 48 hours at your door step.

Get Back to us if we should go ahead with the processing and delivery procedure.

We are committed to serving you better.

Forward your information to this email:(ahartlet@gmx.co.uk)

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Andrew Hartlet( GM)
Security Management
SECURE TRUST BANK UK,
Tel:+44 777 4729 888
Email:ahartlet@gmx.co.uk
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:26 am

From: Budget Office of the Federation. (Efforts Reaching You.)
remi.baba@minister.com
Received: from [197.255.172.71]

The Office of The Director General.
Budget Office of the Federation.

Attn: Acclaimed Beneficiary

It is my greatest pleasure writing you today, considering all the staunch commitment, pursuit and all you have encountered in the course to have your overdue fund got credited to you as approved by the Nigerian government but all your efforts yield no positive result. I am glad to inform you that at last your payment file endorsement has been a SUCCESS, as members of the National House of Assembly had signed into law the Excess Crude Oil Allocation for foreign debt settlement and reconciliation as part of government efforts to restore back the country dastard image globally.

Since all your effort in the past were met with various failures and disappointments due to series of falsification, multiple account(s) presentation and other illegible material originating from both local and international representatives which militated your efforts and ability to receive your fund with the approved provisions in place. All these for sure gave you false hope but unknowingly to you, those documents in your possession can not hold water and are not genuinely obtained documents from government establishment as claimed, therefore it isn't tenable for any financial establishment to endorse.

As I mentioned above, my office has receive the mandate and a manifest from the Ministry of Finance and you are among the enlisted beneficiary that my office is to attend to accordingly and obtain legible documents from genuine and recommended government accredited issuers. So, I am compel with this fact to reach and provide you with modalities to receive your fund in most appropriate fashion that conforms with financial modules as soon as you respond to this email with your full payment details/information you can lay your hands on.

The sum of $5,700,000 million (USD$5.7m) was allocated in your favour and contained in Classified Treasury Bonds, and will be processed at the immediate submission of 3 introduced documents as directed by the Federal Government and verifiable at the concerned offices respectively.

I will appreciate your prompt response alongside your payment details so I can advice you further on how to obtain these documents and bring things into fruition.

Human regards,

Dr. Bright Okogu
Director General
Budget Office of The Federation
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am

Kindly Respond As Soon As Possible
userwa1248@aol.com

Dear Friend

With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you.
Please find enclosed the full details of this mail (From Iraq) in the attachment and get back to me.
Sincere Regards
Ali Ibrahim
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.