Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:27 pm

IN REGARD TO YOUR MASTER CREDIT CARD PACKAGE WITH U.P.S
office_payment0@aowic.com.cn
Reply-To: mustafajames21@yahoo.com.au

IN REGARD TO YOUR MASTER CREDIT CARD PACKAGE WITH U.P.S

I RECEIVED AN EMAIL ALERT FROM UPS IN REGARD TO YOUR PACKAGE WHICH HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR TWO WEEKS NOW AND THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AGENT IN CHARGE PLANNED TO RETURN YOUR PACKAGE TO THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF NIGERIA. THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOUR MASTER CARD CONTAIN IS $10 .5 USD MILLION USD AND THIS INCLUDE INTEREST RATE UP TILL DATE.THE MASTER CARD WAS PROGRAMMED TO HAVE ACCESS GLOBALLY WHICH YOU CAN MAKE WITHDRAW OR TRANSACTION IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD
IT SEEMS YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW ANY SERIOUSNESS TOWARD THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR PACKAGE THAT WHY HE WANT TO RETURN IT AN HE NEED PERMISSION FROM ME FIRST BEFORE HE WILL RETURN THE PACKAGE. I ORDER HIM TO STOP AND I ALSO ASSURE HIM THAT I WILL MAKE SURE THE CHARGE FEE REQUIRED TO ENABLE THE SHIPMENT WHICH IS $125 WILL BE PAID AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST FEE REQUIRED.

IN REGARD TO YOUR MASTERCARD PACKAGE WHICH WORTH $10 .5 USD MILLION USD I WILL HELP YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE IT AND MY INVESTIGATION SHOWS YOU HAVE SPENT A LOT RECENTLY IN REGARD TO THIS PACKAGE AND THIS WILL BE THE LAST FEE.

REMEMBER YOU HAVE SPENT A LOT TOWARD THIS PACKAGE ONCE THE CHARGE FEE REQUIRED NOW IS PAID SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE AND YOU WILL RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE SPENT RECENTLY. THE CHARGE FEE REQUIRED NOW IS NOT MUCH SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE LAST FEE NEEDED WHICH IS $125 ONLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE CHARGE FEE VIA WESTERN UNION. THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION BELOW BELONG TO OKAFOR MICHAEL THE BRANCH MANAGER OF UPS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DEPARTMENT NIGERIA. SEND $125

RECEIVER NAME: OKAFOR MICHAEL
TEXT QUESTION: OK
ANSWER: OK
AMOUNT:$125
MTCN#
SURE SHIPMENT COMMENCE ONCE THE CHARGE FEE IS PAID. SENDER NAME????MTCN NUMBER???FULL SENDER ADDRESS USED:???TEXT QUESTION???ANSWER???? AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND REMEMBER SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE TODAY AND IT WILL TAKE ONLY 26 HOURS TO GET THE PACKAGE SHIPPED TO YOU.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
BEST REGARDS,
DR MUSTAFA JAMES
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Re: A G Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
designs@adtekbuilding.com
Reply-to: jaysonahern0012@yahoo.co.jp
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.190.159]

Attention:Beneficiary

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your affirmation and to inform you of the latest development as regards the delivery of your consignment package by the Diplomat Hilary Kalu. While scanning the package,our cashtrac machine detected that the content of the package the Diplomat is delivering to you is cash worth the sum of USD $5,500,000.

It is a crime to bring in money (over US$10,000) into the United States of America without proper documentations and clearance because it shows that the money is either being smuggled into the country or the source of the funds is questionable.

It is very important that all the relevant documentations needed to authenticate the source of the funds are provided to prove that the funds were earned legitimately in accordance with the PATRIOT ACT so that the FBI,IRS and Homeland Security will not come knocking at your door. In lieu of the above,It is therefore mandatory that you provide the Origin of Funds Certificate (O.O.F) to prove that the funds have no links with any form of illegality.

Being the beneficiary of the package,the Origin of Funds Certificate(O.O.F) is the only way of confirming the source of the funds and it is your responsibility to provide the Certificate before the Diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery To You Tomorrow.

The Diplomat's Flight Details shows that he came from Nigeria and we have contacted the relevant Authorities in that country to enquirer about the process of getting the Certificate.

We were informed that the beneficiary of the package will pay for the Certificate and the cost of this documentation $153 Dollars, You have to pay this fee directly to them via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram in the name stated below:

Receiver Name: Micheal Okafor
Address: Nigeria
City: Asaba
Amount: $153
Question: What For,
Answer: My Belonging

After paying the Fee,send the following payment information

1. Sender's Name
2. MTCN
3. Senders address
4. Cellphone no

Upon the receipt of the payment information,the Certificate will be made out in your name by the Lagos Nigeria Authority, scanned and send immediately via email to us so that the Diplomat will be allowed to complete the delivery of your package to you tomorrow.

Failure to pay for this documentation is a confirmation that you wanted to smuggle the funds into the country which is a federal of-fence and a gross violation of the Patriot Act.

It is therefore in your best interest that you pay for the Certificate as instructed immediately as the consequences of refusing is very severe.
Yours Faithfully,

Jayson Ahern
A G Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection
(CBP)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:32 pm

WE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
awosikaj@hotmail.com
Received: from 82.128.81.152 ([82.128.81.152]) (proxying for 82.128.81.152)

AWOSIKA ASSOCIATES
ATTORNEY'S & SOLICITORS
12/14 MOSHOOD ABIOLA AVENUE,
IKEJA - LAGOS,NIGERIA
TEL/FAX:234-1-7593931
Direct Phone: 234 705 7682372
EMAIL: james_awosika@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,
We are an Independent Legal Firm attached to the Office of the
Presidency.Our services are in need in matters concerning contract payment.
Your name appeared in one of the weekly payment schedule Newsletters from
the Presidency and that is how we got to know about your contract
payment and all the things you have gone through.
It is true that there has been a lot of Litigation FOR and AGAINST your
Contract Payment. Some Top Government Officials want to frustrate your
effort by imposing unnecessary fees and charges,their plan is for you
to leave your Contract funds so that they will come back and claim the
funds. In Telegraphic Transfer what the APEX BANK does is to deduct all
charges and remit the balance.
You are not going to pay any fees or charges/No upfront payment. All we
need from you is a POWER OF ATTORNEY to empower us to help you collect
your Contractual Payment.We are prepared to be your representative here
in Nigeria and are ready to step on toes just to make sure that you
receive your funds.
Our retaining/Professional fees is cheap and Negotiable and can be paid
after you must have received your Payment.Our word is our bond. Contact
us immediately through the above tele/fax or email if you want to
engage our services.

Yours Faithfully,
James Awosika
Email: james_awosika@yahoo.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:33 pm

YOU WON!
d.aboyes9@Shaw.ca

Your Email address have been picked as a winner of a lump sum pay out of £750,000.00GBP in the annual Coca-Cola promo in United Kingdom.
========================
Mr. Berna Eastman
Email :markwilliamdesk@hotmail.co.uk
=========================
SEND INFO:
1.FULL NAMES:__2.ADDRESS:__3.City__
4.State:__5.Postcode:__6.Country:__
7.SEX::__8.AGE::__9.OCCUPATION::__10.TEL:__
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Your Urgent Reply.
alfredidosso.10839@msn.com
Reply-To: alfredidosso6@gmail.com

Dear friend,

I am Mr Alfred Idosso.,the Head manager of auditing and accounting department
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A).here in Burkina faso.I will like you to indicate your
interest to receive the transfer of $6.4 Million.U.S dollars)
I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client who his account is presently dormant for claims,
the details will follow by application form will be forward to you immiediately.
Once again try to be checking your mails day by day to avoid any delay from you.
Please Reply Urgent to this Email Adress;alfredidosso6@gmail.com
(1)Full names:
(2)Private phone number:
(3)Current residential address:
(4)Your Country:
(5)Occupation:
(6)Age and Sex:
(7)Religion,
(8)Your ID Card
(9)Photo Or International Passport Photo
(10)Private E-mail
Finally,I expect your urgent response to this request,

Yours faithful,
BILL & EXCHANGE MANAGER
FROM. Mr Alfred Idosso.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Dear Friend,
johndouglas.39999@msn.com
Reply-To: johndouglas1@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.237.167]

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($15.5 million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on december 2003 in a plane crash. Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where by this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 and 60 for me while 40 is for you.

If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail. have a great day. Yours Faithfully MR.JOHN DOUGLAS NB, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS YOUR TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO THE BANK. DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY IN YOUR COUNTRY "PLEASE", BECAUSE THE SECRECY OF THIS TRANSACTION IS AS WELL AS THE SUCCESS OF IT.

BEST REGARDS
MR.JOHN DOUGLAS.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Western Union Payment Information ®
drbencuratolo@lightcurablecoatings.com
Reply-to: jamesdavidwesternunionagent@yahoo.co.jp
Received: from 41.71.189.6

Attention Customer

We wish to inform you that the United Nations Organization (UN) has taking over the Inheritance/Winning payment issue in which you presently have with your transaction
agents.

Your funds was withdrawn by UN on your behalf based on the fact that you where subjected to too many process that will make you spend more money before receiving your funds.

Your Inheritance/Winning payment was paid out to the United Nations
Organization, and they have succeeded in depositing your funds with us. They have ordered Western Union Money Transfer to take full responsibility in the transfer process of your funds, and we have received your application for the first installment of $5,000Usd from the total
amount of $500,000.00Usd, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Below is your first instalmental payment that was sent today for you to pick
up:

1. Senders Fisrt Name: JOSEPH
2. Senders Last Name: UDE
3. Senders Address: Edo-State, Nigeria.
4. Amount Sent: $5,000Usd.
5. Money Transfer Control Number (M.T.C.N):9261341221
6. Test Question: Who Is Able. Answer: God.

And to prove this right to you, your first installment payment of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand United State Dollars) has been sent. We would require that you click on the
link (https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global) and follow
required, enter the MTCN control number as well as the sender first name and sender last name.

Note: You cannot pick up the funds yet because our commission / transfer charges has not been paid to us, for this simple reason your name has not yet been activated as the receiver of the funds. All that is required of you now before receiving your first
installment payment is to proceed to the nearest Western Union Money Transfer outlet and then request to send $81Usd to us through the western union money transfer Foreign
Operations Manager Mr.Okolie Austin with the below information's:

1. Receivers Name: Uyeye Susan
2. Receivers Address: Lagos, Nigeria
3. Amount: $81Usd.
4. Question: Confirm.
5. Answer: Transfer.

Your first installment will be released after (2) hours and shall be made payable to you
after we received the transfer charges for the $5,000.00 Five Thousand United State
Dollars we have just sent to you. And for each $5,000.00Usd transferred to you, you will
only have to pay the $81Usd before collection. Please not that we can not deduct the
transfer charges from your funds because we where not authorized by UN to do so.

Your complete $500,000.00Usd was deposited to us by the Attorney to the United Nations
Organization, and the funds must reach you in its fullest.

Please proceed with the above payment instructions fill in the underlisted
details for
confirmation:

1. Sender Names As Used In Transferring The Fund: ?
2. Sender Address: ?
3. Amount Sent: ?
4. Money Transfer Control Number: ?

We awaits your activation fee today, so you can start receiving your
instalment payment as from today. You can also send us a scan copy of the payment slip.

Yours truly,
Mr. John Davis
From Western union payment Service
Dollars
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Hello dearest,
missfarideabata_50@msn.com
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.73]
Reply-To: <missfarideabata200@yahoo.com>

Hello dearest,

how are you today? Please permit me to introduce myself to you as I believed age can never be hindrance or obstacle between true loves, what matters most inany relationship is love. My name is Miss Faride Abata, I am single 23 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently I am residing in a refugee camp in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso as a Result of the killing of my families by rebels in Sudan , please don't be discourage for hearing this.I am writing this email to you with the private office computer of the coordinator in charge Of the refugee camp his name is Rev. Father ERNEST JOE of sacred hearth Catholic Church Burkina Faso, My late father Eng. Abata was the general manager Gruv-Melton Oiland Gas Company before his death; it is a small private oil extracting firm in Burkina Faso West Africa.

The brutal killing of my mother and my father and my father’s younger brother took place one early morning at 5.30 A .M by the rebels, I was the only one who survived among my families, I managed to escape and make my way to West Africa Burkina Faso where my father served as manager with Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company. Though before my father died he told me that he deposited (USD$7.200.000.00)Seven Million, Two hundred thousand united states dollars in BANK OF BURKINA FASO / and that was the major reason why I moved down to Burkina Faso to claim these money my father deposited. Presently I am in Burkina Faso and leaving in a refugee camp this is the address (Refugee Camp Ground Bobo Dioulasso Express way, KM 14 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso).Regarding this money my late father left in the bank.

I have contacted the bank where the money is deposited and presented some documents showing that I am truly the daughter of Eng.BUBA ABATA, they did some verifications and find out that am truly the legal daughter to Eng.BUBA ABATA ,they told me that my status in the country as a refugee does not permit me to claim the money, they advised me to look for a reliable someone who will standas as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf, Hence the bank insisted that someone must Represent me in their bank, I am contacting you to assist me standas my trustee represent me in the bank receive the money on my behalf in your account in your country. Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get my Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you in your country, then on my arrival in your country me and you will team up and apply directly to the bankso that the bank will transfer the money into your bank account, please indicate to me your interest to assist me in
transferring this money to youraccount. Please these are my hobbies; I like swimming, dancing, cooking,meeting people, going to social activities, and also I like music such as lovesongs mostly west life song, Elvis Presley and Lionel Richie, R&B, hip upand jazz. I would like to know more about you too. Your likes and dislike, yourhobbies and what you are do for living presently.

I will give you more details as soon as I get your positive response.

Thanks
Miss Faride Abata.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 29, 2012 4:19 am

I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.
asitahussain439@msn.com
Reply-To: asitahussain7@gmail.com

I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU.
Dear Good Friend,
I am Mr Asita Hussain, The Chief Auditor/Information Manager, In-Charge of Foreign Unit of our bank and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction/transfer worth the sum of Twenty Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars (US$29.2M)for our progress and richness.This is an abandoned sum that belongs to our late foreign customer (an International Billionaire French Businessman) who died in plane crash disaster since three years ago along with his wife.

I was opportuned to see the deceased deposit file bearing this huge amount of money when i was inspecting the dated and current customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official validation / re-documentation against the statement approval to the account holders for the year. In a swift investigation carried out by me, i found out that non of the deceased relative is aware of the abandoned fund except his late wife.

As a result of that, it is an extremely confidential matter between me and you.
Hence you are a foreigner to our country, you are authorized by our Banking law to apply and claim the fund into your account as the NEXT-OF-KIN to the deceased. For assisting me to get the fund transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 40% of the total sum is for your share whereas 60% is for me as business pioneer.

Please i need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny my right of the share once the fund gets into your account because i am a poor civil servant who depend on little monthly salary. That you are the one who will help me to get visa to your country immediately i resign from my work on the instant of the transfer into
your account.
If you are realy sure of your integerity, trustworthy, and confidentiality,
reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.

Your Full Names...................
Occupation.................... .......
Age .............................. .......
Marrital Status.......................
Personal Phone No...............
Country....................

Yours in sincerity,
Mr Asita Hussain
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 am

Dear Friend
mohamedismeal_6@msn.com
Reply-To: ismealmohamed@gmail.com
Received: from user-a929903fc1 ([212.52.159.74])

Dear Friend

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager in (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($8.5)million dollars to your account within 10 or 14 banking days.

This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund.So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are notinterested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum while 50% will be for me, and the other 10% will be for the expencesoccur in this transaction, if you agree to handle this business with me.

I am expecting your urgent respond
reply to this my privet email ismealmohamed@gmail.com

1. NAME IN FULL:.........................
2. ADDRESS:................................
3. NATIONALITY:...........................
4. AGE:.........................................
5. Sex...........................................
6. OCCUPATION:...........................
7. MARITAL STATUS:.....................
8. PHONE.....................................
9: FAX:.........................................

Best regards.
mr.ismeal mohamed
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.